The Perils of Being Too Trusting Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather looked around nervously a bit, assured herself that no one was watching her, and reached up the long sleeves of the blouse to pull the bra straps over her hands. Thankfully the sleeves didn't fit too tight, and the blouse was loose because of the top buttons having been cut off, so it was fairly easy to get the straps off. All she had to do from there was undo the back clasp and pull the bra from under the front of the cami.

"Good girl," he seemed pleased. "Now I want you to reach under your skirt and start rubbing your cunt through your panties."

Heather only had to hike the skirt up a bit to sneak her hand under her hem and start rubbing the gusset of her panties. She hated to admit it, but it felt really good to have the smooth fabric sliding back and forth across her clit. And knowing she was doing this in public definitely amplified the thrill. No one could see her where she was sitting, but she could hear the baristas and a couple other customers, and she could see through the window to people on the street. It was in some ways even riskier than what she had done at the mall.

He kept talking to her, telling her how sexy she looked, and encouraging her. He asked about how this compared to some of the fantasies she had told him about. While part of her was terrified to be masturbating in a public space, she did admit to him that the intensity of the experience was turning her on even more, and that she wasn't sure she could keep rubbing without risking an orgasm.

"Then I think you can stop for just a little bit. But to keep your hands occupied, why don't you take off your panties now."

She could think of plenty of reasons not to take off her panties, but she was pretty sure he didn't mean the question literally. She spent the next minute or two trying to work her panties down underneath the skirt. Of course, this was when suddenly people needed to use the bathroom, and she kept having to stop when someone entered or left the bathroom. It was hard to keep a straight face sometimes, especially with SpareRod laughing in her ear most of the time. It was the worst when she had them worked down to just above the hem of her skirt and someone decided to sit at one of the tables right in front of her. She was caught there with her panties at half mast, and there was really nothing she could do, she couldn't pull them up or take them off without attracting attention. Finally, the woman sat facing away from Heather, and she was able to slip the panties down to her ankles and off. She breathed a huge sigh of relief once they were safe in her purse.

"Well that took a long time slut," he chided her. "I think you need to practice your discreet undressing in public skills."

"Oh fuck you," Heather said without thinking. "I mean fuck you... Sir. I haven't had a lot practice or anything. I mean, bras yes, girls do that all the time. But usually I've kept my panties on once I've left the house."

She noticed the woman in front of her stir in her seat. She'd have to be careful to speak more quietly. SpareRod instructed her to resume playing with her clit while they talked. She had to whip her hand out from under her skirt a couple times when people walked by, but he told her that she was more likely attracting attention by her suspicious movements than by just leaving her hand between her legs. Even though she knew he was right, it was hard to sit there with her hand up her skirt when people walked by. He did make her pull her skirt up higher so it was easier to stroke her pussy, but she was still covered when people looked at her. Before too long she had to slow down her caresses to make sure she didn't cum. She switched to typing so people couldn't hear their conversation.

nawtysubslut1989: Please Sir, I need to stop. I'm going to cum.

"You may stop for a little bit," he said in her earpiece. "Besides, I think you're in too much clothing. It's time to lose that camisole."

nawtysubslut1989: OMG, Sir, You can't be serious. This blouse won't hide anything. People will see my nipples, my tanline, my everything through this shirt!

"That is kinda what I had in mind. You aren't arguing with me, are you slut?" he challenged her. "Because we talked about how the only way you're going to earn an orgasm is through compliance, right?"

nawtysubslut1989:Yes Sir.

There wasn't much else for her to do, she knew that she was going to comply in the end, so she might as well earn some goodwill from him by not resisting in the first place. It was easy enough to get the straps off her shoulders, the same she had with her bra, but then she started panicking. There was no way people wouldn't notice she had nothing on under the sheer blouse. She actually wanted to do what he said, but her body just wouldn't obey.

nawtysubslut1989: OMG Sir. I'm getting really scared. What if I'm caught?

"You need to be brave slut," He soothed her. "Odds are no one will say anything, they will even more embarrassed than you are. And if anyone does get in your face about it, just get up and leave. You'll be safe, trust me."

Easy for him to say, he wasn't the one that was going to be here with his junk all on display. She thought about telling him to put on mesh boxers and go hang out at his local coffee shop, but all that made her do was want to giggle, which he would probably interpret the wrong way, so she went back to following orders. Fortunately the woman in front of her decided to leave, so once she was gone Heather quickly worked the cami down around her waist, over her hips, and right off. She thought she was going to hyperventilate by the time she got it into her purse, and she instinctively hunched over and crossed her arms across her breasts.

"Now slut," he said, "that is not how I've taught you to sit. You need to sit up proud and tall, thrust your tits forward so everyone can see how luscious they are."

She blurted out a little giggle at his use of the word "luscious", it sounded a bit ridiculous to her, but she did what he asked and sat up straight with her shoulders back. Luckily, no one came back to the restroom, and she actually started to calm down a bit. At least she did until he had her hike up the front of her skirt so he could get a look at her cunt.

"Very sexy, now I want you to finger fuck your cunt for a bit. Be sure to smear your juices up and down your thighs. I want to see how wet you are."

Heather could barely stifle a moan as she slid two fingers inside herself, it felt so good after the intense and relentless teasing of the last week the last week. She was soaking wet and wide open, making it easy to comply with his instructions to smear it all along her thighs, spreading her wetness. Soon she was squirming in her seat, unable to stay still as she got closer to orgasm.

"I think you need a refill of that iced coffee. Why don't you walk up and get one now?"

Heather looked down at herself. Her blouse had the top buttons cut off so that the first button was just below her nipples, and anyways the blouse was so sheer she could the freckles on her arms through it. Her legs were shiny with her own juices, and she probably smelled like sex. Walking up to the guy at the counter was simply impossible.

"Sir," she whispered, "I want to do what you say... but I'm really scared. I could get arrested... or attacked."

"You won't get attacked. I'll be honest, you may get kicked out, but is the barista a guy or a girl?"

"Guy."

"I'm betting he just enjoys the show. As long as no one complains, he'll probably just stare at you and drool. But let's go see, go now."

Heather knew it was pointless to argue, that resistance was futile, so she walked slowly around the corner to the counter. There were only three other customers, one older guy working on his computer, and what looked like two businessmen having a meeting. The businessman facing her took a good long look at her, but went back to his discussion. The older guy blatantly stared. The guy behind the counter essentially just talked to her chest as he poured her coffee over ice. Heather's confidence began to build as it became obvious these guys were turned on and ogling her. Her pussy began throbbing with excitement, and she was hornier than ever from being forced to expose herself. She made a point of thrusting her chest out and swaying her hips as she walked back to her table, her breasts swaying and jiggling slightly under the sheer fabric. Sitting back at her computer she spontaneously spread her legs wide and rubbed her pussy for him to show him how turned on she was. It was scary because she could see out the window to the sidewalk, but luckily no one walked by just then. She told about how it had felt being at the counter with so little on, how wild and excited it made her feel. She kept working her pussy as she told him what had happened.

"It looks like you're really getting into that. I think it's time to take it up a level. Let's get the phone controlled vibrator we were testing. I want to play too."

If it were possible to get any more nervous, those were the words that would do it. He had ordered her the little horse-shoe shaped vibrator and it was at her door when she got home from work this morning. The manufacturer had an app that she installed on her phone and he on his that let her control the vibrator from her phone, or more likely, give him the power to control it from his phone. She slipped one end of the horseshoe inside herself, leaving the other part nestled against her clit. They had tested it at home, and it had separate controls for buzzing the part on her clit or deep inside her near her g-spot. Just the few minutes of playing they had done at home was enough to drive her almost insane. There was no way she was going to be able to stay quiet if he turned this thing on full blast.

Fortunately he didn't do that. He just set it on a steady throb, alternating between internal and then external vibrations. It probably wouldn't make her cum very soon, but it got her squirming in her seat, and she could feel copious amounts of lube leaking from her crotch.

"Oh my God, Sir," she went back to whispering, "I'm leaking like a faucet here."

She rubbed and squeezed her pussy to accentuate the vibrations. She even risked tugging on her nipple through the blouse a bit.

"Well," he came back, "I would hate to see you stain your skirt or anything. Why don't you take your skirt off now?"

nawtysubslut1989: OMFG Sir!! You're not going to stop until I'm arrested, are you?

"You told me the guys there didn't mind. You'd better hurry before some woman shows up. Women can get jealous, and you might not be treated so well."

Heather took a deep breath, unzipped the side of her skirt, and before she could think too much, pulled it down and completely off. It was in her purse before she could even register that her bare ass was now sitting on the chair. It was crazy that she was doing this. All she had on was a completely sheer blouse that couldn't even button up all the way, and wasn't really long enough to even sit on. She was still taking on board what she had done when the older man who had been working on his computer walked around the corner to head to the bathroom. She immediately crossed her legs and leaned forward to try to cover herself a bit. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him do a triple take, but she didn't dare make eye contact. She held the microphone up to her mouth.

"Yeah honey, I miss you so much," she cooed into the microphone. "I'm so proud of what you're doing there for our country, but I miss being able to treat the way you like."

"Oh, very well done, slut," he complimented her. "The 'I'm Skyping with my boyfriend on deployment' should get folks to cut you some slack. Just for that, I'll forgive you putting your knees together and covering your tits. Now sit up straight with your legs apart!"

Heather was just relieved that her ploy seemed to work, and the guy went into the bathroom with only looking at her, rather than saying anything. It was incredibly hard for her to sit up and spread her legs again, but she managed to do it. The bottom of the shirt did just barely cover her crotch, but there would be no hiding the fact that her skirt was missing when the old guy came out of the bathroom. While she was thinking about how she would handle this SpareRod decide to bump up the pace on the vibrator, making it almost impossible to sit still or to plan how not to get caught. She heard the bathroom door open, so she started whispering again.

"Do you like this lover?" she used a sultry whisper in her best Marilyn Monroe imitation. "Aren't I hotter than all those girls around your base?"

Heather ran her hands up and down her torso massaging her breasts as she talked sluttily to her pretend boyfriend, hoping the old man couldn't see her screen as he walked by. She almost got the giggles as he went around the corner, taking one last very obvious look at her. She couldn't hear him say anything to the guy behind the counter, so she began to feel more comfortable that she wasn't going to get into trouble immediately.

Just as her heart rate was getting close to normal, the old man came back into view, this time with his computer and briefcase. He was careful not to look at her as he set himself up four tables away, but facing her. He plugged into the wall, probably so it would look to everyone else like he was moving so he could charge his computer, but Heather had no doubts it was so he could be a voyeur and spy on her act with her imaginary boyfriend. She typed quickly into the computer to let SpareRod know what the guy was doing. He could barely speak he was laughing so hard. She wanted to jump through the internet and strangle him, this really was not funny at all. If she hadn't been so turned on she probably would have been having a nervous breakdown.

The old guy was now sitting about 20 feet away facing her over his computer. He was trying to be subtle about watching her, but it was pretty clear he was shifting in his seat to get a good view.

"Okay slut," she could tell that SpareRod was up to something, "it's been a long time since you've been able to cum, which I can only believe has been very difficult for a little nympho like you. So I'm wondering if you'd like to have an orgasm now."

"Oh yes sweetie, please, I'd love to do that for you," she whispered in her microphone, maintaining the fiction that it was her boyfriend on the other end. It made him chuckle, which was good since she was pushing her luck not calling him Sir. She rubbed one hand up and down her chest, and the other cupped her crotch. She didn't dare look at the old man, but she could tell from her peripheral vision that he was transfixed.

"Here's the deal, slut. You put on a show right there, Like you're mastrubating for your boyfriend overseas. I will turn the vibrator to any setting you want for five minutes. You have five minutes to cum, then I will turn it off. If you haven't cum by then it will be just your hard luck."

Heather smiled to herself, she knew she was so close already that it was unlikely she could hold out for anywhere near that long. She texted him to set it at 80% clit, 60% g-spot, and started whispering into her microphone.

"Is this good honey? Is this what you want to see? Does it get you all hot... OOOHHhhh... unnnh... God," she groaned as the vibrator picked up speed. "Are you all hard and stroking... unh... stroking yourself? Are you thinking about fucking me?"

Heather sunk back, spreading her legs wide so she could rub her cunt with one hand, and groped her tit with the other. She felt unbelievably sexy putting on this show, not so much for the old man in the cafe, but for SpareRod. She closed her eyes wondered how he was reacting to this. Was he as turned on as she was? Was he stroking his cock? She imagined his face and his sexy smile when she was doing something that pleased him. The thought that she was turning him on by doing this gave her a sense of power and turned her on more than everything else. Her breath was ragged and started coming faster, and she felt hot and sweaty. Her hips gyrated on their own, and she could no longer speak coherently. All she could think about was how sexy this was to do this in front of him, and soon she would be getting to that orgasm. She cupped her hand over her pussy, pressing down on the vibrator, tensing her legs and torso. As her legs began to tremor from the stress, she looked around, even though she didn't think she would be able to stop if someone else came. The old man was blatantly rubbing his cock through his trousers now, which would have creeped Heather totally the fuck out, if she hadn't been so close to orgasm. As it was, knowing how risky this was, and that she was being watched was enough to push her over the edge.

It's not like Heather kept a journal of when and where she had orgasms, and which were more intense than others, but there was no doubt this orgasm would have been at the top of the list. It might have even gone in the Guinness book of records. It hit her so hard her body convulsed, her legs snapping together and jerking back open in rapid succession. Her hips jumped up and down as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her body. She could feel the spasms inside of her get more intense, until she had a very strange feeling, almost like an abrupt, irresistible urge to urinate. As the orgasm continued to wrack her body, a sudden gush of fluid flooded out of her pussy. Heather gasped as the liquid ran between her fingers, splashed on the chair, and down onto the floor. She thought she heard the guy grunt around the same time, but she was too lost in her own world to care. She had heard about girls squirting before, but nothing even remotely like this had ever happened to her before. The feeling of release caused her to soar back into intense orgasms again, and they seemed to stretch out forever. She kept flopping and jerking for what felt like minutes until she was too exhausted to move, and the orgasm receded.

Once Heather could focus her eyes again, she noticed the old man was packing up his computer hurriedly. He stood up abruptly and pulled his briefcase to cover his crotch and pant legs, but not before Heather saw a large wet spot that ran down his thigh. Clearly Heather wasn't the only one who had orgasmed.

"Holy fuck, I'm speechless," SpareRod's voice helped bring her back to reality. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. But it can't have gone unnoticed, slut. Normally I like getting you more exposure, but I think we've pushed our luck here. You need to pull that skirt on and get the fuck out of there right now. I mean it, MOVE FAST!"

Heather jumped at his tone of voice. Fortunately the older guy in front of her just made a break for the door, rather than come by her to get to the restroom. She figured he must have been pretty embarrassed. It only took a few seconds to pull her skirt back on and fasten it, and then less than a minute to pack up her computer, and race to her car. She didn't know what the people at the cafe were going to think with they cleaned up around her table, if they had any idea, or would they just think she'd spilled her drink. Either way she was a bit sad to leave, she had kind of liked that cafe.

And there was no way she was ever going back there.

*

"Brad, can you help explain how our technical competencies will align with the evolving externalities to drive our value streams?"

Brad pressed the key to lock his phone screen and put it in his pocket. Admittedly he hadn't been listening to much of what these fuckwits had been saying. Even if he hadn't been distracted it would have been hard to listen to some of this drivel. He'd been roped into assisting this presentation as a favor, helping a new startup make their pitch to investors, but his heart wasn't really in it. He knew he could help these guys, and make a fair amount of money while he was at it, but it hardly seemed important now. He had tuned out during the presentation, and opened his phone to watch a bit of the recording of Heather's squirting orgasm from yesterday afternoon. It had been a bit risky, but his back was against the wall, so people would just think he was checking messages or something. Fortunately he'd been through more presentations like this than he could count, and he was able to talk like he was totally on top of the topic. The investors seemed reasonably impressed, and he sat back down knowing he'd earned his stock options for the day.