The Perils of Greggie-Poo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers

and his cock up my shithole the whole time. It was like a bull ride. I went berserk while I was impaled on his cock. I just kept thrusting up and down on it and had ... oh maybe my 5th cum. And he never had to touch my cunt! It felt like he was tearing me up inside, but I just couldn't stop; it felt too good. But, God, am I starting to regret it now; my poop chute is sooo sore."

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

"My next most favorite part is right now; telling you all about it, without any fear or guilt. I swear it's turning me on ... and I think you too!"

She stroked my hard-on through my slacks.

"So what now? Shall we get you cleaned you up? I could start a nice hot bath..."

"Maybe later ... just clean me up right here for now."

"I'll get a warm rag." I started to get up, she pulled me back and looked at me wickedly in the eyes.

"No, Greg, use your mouth. Clean me up with your mouth." She peered right into my eyes to the depth of my soul. "You see that's the final part of my fantasy tonight. That's why I'm laying here like this with my feet propped

up on these pillows. That way his sperm wouldn't run out. I told him to deposit it deep for you."

"You told him you were going to have me eat his cum from your... your asshole?!" I asked, humiliated by the knowledge that she was sharing her desire for kinky behavior from her husband with another man.

"Of course, and the pillows were his idea. It really turned him on too. During our final fuck, he kept going on and on about how he was going to shoot a big load in there for you to eat out. He even said that if he had known, he wouldn't have cum twice in my mouth, and instead shot it in my shithole, so there would be even more in there. But I told him I would have

missed eating it myself."

I just laid there in shock. Then Mishi started to whisper in my ear, with her still hoarse sexy voice, "Come on, Greg, you wanted to eat my nasty shithole before. Now here's your chance." I was still to stunned to move.

She was right of course, but not in this condition. I started to protest, "I know, I know, but..."

"Greg, if you don't eat my shithole while its full of a black man's cum, I wont let you watch next time. Now do it! I can't keep it up there much longer." Now I was beginning on having second thoughts about watching her fuck Luke.

Mishi placed her hands on top of my head and used them to push my face to her boiling asshole. It was like I was in a trance, as I let her place my head were she wanted it. Soon I laid between her out stretched legs. She

clasped my head over my ears with both hands and guided, not forced, my mouth to her cum-filled shithole. She reached back and spread her asscheeks as far apart as she could.

Before my lips even hit her shithole, I new I was hooked. As strong as the sex odor had been when I walked into the room, it was nothing

compared to the pungent fumes of sperm and shit that drifted from her hole.

I dipped the tip of my tongue into the liquid that pooled at the gaping opening of her

shithole assrings. After a few licks the sperm along her rosebud was gone. Then I locked my lips to her puckerhole and dove in for the rest. I loved it! My lips and mouth and her shitty asshole were on fire with the pungent black cock juice!

As I started to suck out Luke's cum, Mishi yanked my head up by my hair. Almost my entire face was covered in a film of sperm, and my open mouth was half full of it.

Mishi stared me right in the eyes, smiled wickedly, and whispered almost soundlessly, "Swallow it!". And I did. With that she shoved my face back down to her butt.

Now I went berserk. I licked the thickening lumps from the depths of her shithole, and ass crack. Before I was finished Mishi had cum again and contracted her asshole muscles, which caused

even more cum to squirt out of the depths of her bowels and fill my mouth.

Luke's long cock must have deposited a fucking pint deep within her!

Just when I thought I had it all, Mishi told me to lie on my back. She then got up on her knees at straddled my face, her shithole about six inches away.

"Open wide," she practically sang. When I did, she contracted her stomach muscles and the biggest load yet plopped into my mouth. I could

actually watch it falling out in globs and stringy rivulets. But then a yellow liquid

started running out of her ass, less viscous!

"Oh yeah, after I told Luke about your dinner, he took a nice hot piss up my ass! He said he was mixing you a cocktail! Get it? Cock? Tail? " She giggled and continued to squirt cum and piss in my mouth. Some clung to her open, inner shithole assrings.

When the flow subsided, she lowered her butt onto my face so that I would sweep it clean

with my tongue deep inside and around the edges. She leaned back and watched me feast on the remaining juices. I looked up at her and saw a big shit-eating grin on her face; she also knew I was hooked.

Then she farted- right in my mouth! I could feel more of Luke's cum splatter onto my tongue and I went crazy! I glued my mouth to her asshole and moaned as she practically shit Luke's cum into my mouth!

Then, a hard lump came out, maybe by accident, maybe not, but she didn't stop! She shit right into my mouth!

She looked down at me and hissed "Oh, FUCK! Eat my shit you worthless faggot! Oh, GOD! I can't wait to watch that big black dick fuck you up the ass! YESSS!!!" she must have cum again as she shit soggy turds in my mouth!

I was so turned on, I swallowed it all down! I couldn't believe what I was doing! I had let my wife get ass-fucked by a big-dicked

black man, sucked his cock, drank his piss, drank his cum and piss from my wife's asshole, and now I was eating my wife's shit! As she farted and shitted in my mouth, I was so excited a that point that I couldn't hold back any longer and

came in my pants, without even being touched!

Mishi didn't notice, however, she was too busy feeding me her shit! It shot all in my underwear, soaking them. I groaned loudly through a mouthful of shit into my wife's freshly-fucked asshole! She contracted again, and the final drops slid out. I had gotten most of the shit in my mouth, and swallowed all of Luke's deposits, but my face was practically covered from ear to ear.

Mishi leaned down and said, "Aaaah, you missed some. Here, I'll help."

With that she wiped her index finger across my face and then stuck in my mouth to lick clean. She continued this until my face was clean.

Satisfied for now, Mishi crawled off my face and laid down. Then I laid down next to her and tried to kiss her.

She looked at me and said "Don't kiss me; your breath is terrible." She was exhausted, but just before she fell asleep, she said this was better than in her wildest dreams. I told her that I wished I could have been there and watched. She agreed; that way I could clean her shithole after each of Luke's deposits were still fresh and she wouldn't have to struggle to keep it from sliding out. Then, of course, I would

drink both their piss and eat both their shit.

And when her ass was too sore, Luke would fuck MY ass like a two-dollar whore! I told her I couldn't wait!

At that point, I got out of bed to get some covers for us and remove my clothes, especially my own cum-filled pants. Mishi saw this and took my underwear and stuffed them in my mouth and told me to sleep that way through the night,

sucking my own cum out of my dirty underwear!

Of course, I did and dreamt about Luke's return tomorrow night...

To be continued in "The Misadventures of Mishi" and "The Perils of Greggie-Poo"!

scatwoman
scatwoman
615 Followers
12