The Perils of Paula Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers

It occurred to me about then that us being alone together wasn't so much of a coincidence, she wasn't in a hurry to get to bed and she had that catlike expression in her eyes like she was just waiting for me to make a move. As I looked into her eyes I caught a slight shift and then she smiled crookedly and leaned forward.

"Fancy another?"

I looked at my empty wine glass and made as if to get up but instead, I leaned forward at the same time as Tayla. For a moment I thought she was actually going to just stand up but then she leaned further across and brushed her lips across mine. It was a deliberate move and I didn't resist, but then she rose and picked up the other wineglass.

"Be right back."

Tayla looked thoughtful when she returned with two fresh glasses and she smiled as she perched on the edge of the couch.

"You fancy doing something bold tonight?"

"Like what?"

"Playing cards."

"That's your bold idea?"

"Well, it's strip poker."

I had the glass halfway to my mouth and stopped as I stared at her.

"That is bold."

"Be right back," she rose and left the room.

She returned with a deck of Disney cards.

"Don't you ever tell my daughter about this," she started shuffling them, "we took her on a trip to Disneyland when she was a child and we bought her a deck of cards, amongst other things."

"So what are the rules?"

"Never played poker before?"

"A couple of times," I frowned, "but I forget the scoring."

She spent the next couple of minutes running me through the various hands and eventually I nodded and leaned back against the back of the chair.

"If my mother could see me now."

"You and me both," she smirked, "my parents are Seventh Day Adventists, they think coffee is a sinful thing to drink. I'm not sure strip poker is mentioned in their bible but I'm pretty bloody sure it's written into the margins somewhere. If it's fun then it's sin according to them."

"Mine weren't religious but they were quite conservative," I looked down as she started dealing the cards out.

"Pity I didn't wear a jacket tonight."

"Oh don't be so negative," she started dealing, "you can buy in with a single shoe, I'll start with a single shoe," she put the deck down and picked up her hand, "you gonna raise me?"

"Sure," I picked up my cards. I had one pair and three random cards, I discarded two of them and was given two more, which then gave me three of a kind

"Show your hand," Tayla smirked as she took a sip of wine.

I complied and she nodded.

"Three of a kind beats two pairs," she bent down and undid the strap on one of her shoes, "you deal now," she removed the shoe and started on the other strap.

"Beginner's luck," I murmured as I started shuffling cards, "you'll have me naked in no time."

Nevertheless, it seemed I'd spoken too soon because although we both had two pairs, mine ranked higher than hers. Tayla had bet one stocking and raised it to two, but I was still fully clothed. She pulled her skirt up to her thighs to reveal stockings held up by suspender straps and she had a sly look on her face as she undid the snaps and started rolling the stocking off. She got halfway and then put her foot on the table.

"You do the rest."

I pulled the stocking off while she undid the other snaps and put her other foot on the table, she had a flirtatious look on her face as she regarded me for a moment.

"Smooth."

"So what are you going to bet now?"

"Hmm mm," she looked down at herself, "belt buys me in and I haven't decided on the blouse or the skirt, I really should have put on a jacket before I started this caper."

However that hand went to her and I lost my shoes, but I wasn't wearing stockings or socks so we were about even and I felt a twinge of excitement as she dealt the cards.

"I'll start at a belt," Tayla murmured.

"I'll match it," I looked at my cards and felt a sudden rush, I'd pulled a royal flush, "and raise you a blouse."

"Any cards?" Tayla regarded me.

"Nope, I'm cool," I put my cards down.

"I'd love to see your hand now."

"And I'd love to see you topless," I chuckled as she took three cards from the top of the pack.

Tayla looked at her hand and then sighed.

"It's almost a waste of time," she turned the cards over, "let's see it."

She had a straight flush and I pretended to be shocked as I turned my cards over.

"Okay," she chuckled, "yeah that does me in," she shifted forward and undid her belt, it fell to the floor and she hesitated with her fingers on the top button of her blouse. She seemed to be judging my reaction as she slipped the button through the buttonhole, the blouse parted slightly and she undid the next button to expose her bra and then her belly. She parted the blouse to reveal more of the bra as she pulled it out of her skirt to undo the last button. I felt aroused as she shrugged the blouse over her shoulders. I pulled my eyes from her rather large breasts as she finished removing the blouse.

"Puts a whole new meaning on the phrase losing your shirt," she laid the blouse to one side, "you've done well though."

"Surprising, it really is beginner's luck," I reassured her."

"No cards up your sleeve?"

"Promise," I started shuffling the cards, "you do keep in shape though."

"It was something I started doing after my first marriage ended, which is how I met my second husband," she paused, "he was our aerobics instructor."

"Do you miss him?"

"I do," she confessed, "I regard him as more of a father to my daughter than her real father, she was just starting puberty when Gary and I started going out together and they really hit it off. Gary was really good for Sibyl at a time when she felt neglected and alone. Her own father was too busy with his new partner and I was snowed under with work, but Gary was one of those take charge types who just picked her up from school and listened to her."

"How does her real father feel about that?"

"Oh I think Tony is too busy looking at his reflection in the mirror," she rubbed her shoulder, "Sibyl still sees him but she equates seeing her dad with having a shit, it's something she has to do and there is a vague sense of relief when it's all over but she's still in contact with Gary and I'm cool with that," she looked down at herself.

"But the biggest question on my mind is how what do I bet with now?"

She settled on the skirt and raised it to her suspender belt, and I countered with my belt and jeans. When the final hands were drawn though I was the one who lost and that put a smile on Tayla's face as she reached for her wine.

"Finally, I get to see something besides my rather large boobs."

"And you get to see my stretch marks," I unbuckled my belt and standing up, I undid my button and drew the zipper downwards. Tayla was focused on the zipper as I pulled it down and then I pulled the jeans over my hips to reveal my pink panties.

"What stretch marks?" Tayla stared at my legs.

"These ones," I pulled the blouse up to reveal my belly, which had a piercing in it.

"Ouch," she winced, "just looking at that makes my skin crawl, doesn't it itch?"

"It did for the first couple of days, it was one of those things I did a couple of years ago when Robert was ogling some woman on telly with a pierced belly button," I pulled the jeans down to my knees and sat down again and put my feet on the table.

"Go on, I know you've been dying to do it."

Tayla hesitated for a moment before reaching forward to grab my jeans. She pulled them off and then put them on the couch. She studied me for a few moments and then picked up the cards again and started shuffling.

"I'll bet your blouse against my skirt."

"Okay, I'm in," I shrugged.

I was dealt two pairs straight away and discarded one card.

"I'll raise you a bra."

"Likewise," she murmured.

Nevertheless, my hand beat hers and she threw her cards down in disgust.

"You sure you haven't played this game before?"

"Positive," I took a sip of wine, "it really is beginner's luck."

She pulled the skirt down over her hips and let it fall to the floor to reveal her legs, she had a tribal tattoo on her thigh and I stared at it.

"Touché," I murmured, "that must have hurt."

"One of Gary's mates is a tattooist," she undid her bra, "I would go back to get the other leg done but now that Gary and I aren't together I'm kind of wary of showing him too much. He isn't the kind to jump my bones straight away but it wouldn't take much encouragement."

She tossed the bra onto the couch and looked down at herself, "okay, I'm nearly naked," she eyed the cards, "you wanna go for broke?"

"All or nothing?"

"Yeah," she sat down, "let's just do it."

The cards were dealt out and at first, I thought my hand was shit and almost considered throwing the whole lot in but I discarded three cards and wound up with a flush, which beat her three of a kind. She studied the cards for a moment and then pinched her nose.

"Okay, you win," she reached back and undid the suspender belt, it joined the rest of the clothes on the couch and then she stood up and pulled her panties over her hips to reveal the triangular patch of hair between her legs.

"Satisfied?"

"Almost," I peeled a card off the top of the deck and placed it face down, "you still might win something tonight, after all, pick a card but don't show me yet."

"Okay," Tayla took a card, "now what?"

"This is for a tongue job, lowest card means you have to give the other person a tongue job."

Tayla hesitated for a moment and then nodded.

"Okay, I'm in," she turned her card over, "ace of hearts."

I turned my card over, it was the queen of hearts and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and my big mouth," I regarded her.

A change had come over her. She had this light in her eyes as she spread her legs and propped her elbows on her knees.

"You can't tell anyone else about this."

"Scouts honour," I drained the glass, "not that I know anything about honour."

"Oh I don't know about that," she smiled, "you've shown more honour than most."

"Thank you," I started unbuttoning my blouse, "you might want to lie back."

Tayla rearranged her position so that she was lying with her head propped against the armrest, one foot was resting on the other armrest and the other foot was planted firmly on the floor. I rounded the coffee table and knelt beside her. There was a moment's hesitation before I leaned over and to kiss her on the lips. It was a long, teasing kiss and I detected a vague tremor as I pulled away and kissed her throat. My hand snaked down to her left thigh and she let out a soft whimper as it moved towards her pussy.

By the time my hand was tickling her pubic hair, my lips were locked firmly around a nipple and I drew it up into my mouth, sucking hard and she arched her back slightly and moaned again. I began to caress her other breast and was rewarded with more moans. Shortly afterwards I moved to her other breast and repeated the process, her breathing became shallower and more pronounced, and then I moved further down to her belly. I began sliding my fingers down between her lips and with each pass she began to writhe, her moans became louder and then I finally reached her moist lips. A tongue danced over them and she groaned loudly.

"Oh, Jesus, oh Jesus."

"He can't help you," I replied, "they crucified him."

She let out a chuckle at that. I slid a digit inside her and she opened wider for me. I found her clitoral hood and pressed hard against it, feeling the delicate little organ and then I was further inside her and she arched her back and let out another loud groan. I was focused on her genitals, my tongue lapped up and down while I slid my finger all the way in and then back out again. Tayla let out an almighty groan.

"Two fingers, what are you afraid of?"

I slid a second finger inside and began to get serious, I slicked back the hood and flicked my tongue over her clitoris and she yelled loudly and pushed herself further into my face.

"Don't stop, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping and as I kept my tongue flickering over her clitoris I slid my fingers in and out, bending them inside her as I withdrew and then I chanced a third finger and she started to pant heavily. I could feel her orgasm coming about the same time as Tayla, a series of spasms that sent her spiralling into the abyss, she clamped her passage about my fingers until she finally came down with a satisfied groan.

"Fuck me drunk, you have hidden talents," she looked down at herself and grinned, "now that's what I call a blow job, sweetie."

"Another satisfied customer?" I pulled my fingers out.

"Pretty much," she sat up and looked down at me, "well it takes two to tango but the bed is much bigger than this fucking couch."

For a first timer, Tayla was surprisingly adept at bringing me to orgasm, but she was older than me so that probably accounts for it and she did use a dildo. The tonguing only came with our next session about a week later and by then I sensed that the dynamics had changed. Tayla was very much a dominatrix, she liked her sex and she liked to be in charge. Another factor that came into play was her insistence on staying in the closet and I was more than happy to oblige her. Unlike Rainnie though she was quite happy to stick with one partner at a time.

"It makes it less complicated," she once told me.

Our relationship lasted three months and only ended when I fucked Adele but I'll tell you about her in my next story. Suffice it to say, where Rainnie initiated me into the mysteries of lesbian sex, Tayla was the woman who took me to the next level. I have genuine regrets about ending things with Tayla. When we broke up I was no longer welcome at the Westie parties. I have no idea if she ever told any of her girlfriends but I do know that she wound up with another woman. One of these days I do intend to make amends to Tayla because Adele was my fault entirely.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,210 Followers
12