The Perils of Paula Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers

"Along with hair, I must admit I did a good job of your hair."

She didn't reply to that one as I slid my hand through her hair but it was having an effect because she hadn't pulled away and indeed she seemed to be relishing my gentle movements. I wasn't sure where this was leading but curiosity had gotten the better of me and so I brought my hand down to her cheek to caress it. Her lips parted slightly and she tightened her grip on my tie, my hand went lower to the collar. I reached the knot and slipped a finger inside it.

Her eyes narrowed and she looked down. I released the tie and brought my hands up to caress her face with soft, gentle motions, she kept looking down and this continued for a minute or two. She finally released my tie and dropped her hands to my arms but she made no attempt to stop me and so I kept going. She shivered slightly when I tickled her earlobes and a slight murmur escaped her lips and then she was looking up at me.

Something had changed, she had this concentrated look on her face as if she'd finally made up her mind but about what?

That question was answered moments later when she slid her hands up to my face, one hand went around my neck and the other cupped my cheek and then she moved forward and kissed me, this time she opened her mouth and pushed hard against me. I felt her shiver slightly and heard her low moan as she worked my lips in a passionate kiss. When we parted it was only for a moment and then she kissed me again, this one lasted about the same length of time and there was the same brief interlude before she kissed me a third time.

When we finally parted she was breathing shallowly and her face was flushed. I admit I thought about Tayla at that point in time but then she kissed me again, her hands moving to my neck at the same time. I just went with the kiss and pushed against her. We parted once more and I slid my fingers behind her collar and began moving them back and forth as we kissed several times in a row. Her breathing was turning ragged but neither of us had made any attempt to disrobe or even venture to more erogenous zones.

We hit the back of the couch together for several teasing kisses. I finally brought my hands down to the knot of her tie and proceeded to loosen it. Adele stopped kissing me as I finally managed to pull it down to expose the top button of her blouse. She looked at the coffee table and a moment later leaned over to fetch her drink, leaving me looking at her back. It left me a little confused because she seemed more intent on the drink than me.

I moved my hand up her back, following the line of her backbone and when I reached the collar she looked up at the ceiling and acting out of impulse I dug my thumbnail into her back and drew it back down her spine. She shivered and I smirked but she didn't say anything and so I repeated the movement a few more times. Adele stayed in the same position but I had the sense that she was trying to will herself to go further.

Now ordinarily I might have just let it go at that, we'd kissed but we weren't going further, it's not unknown and yet I was not only aroused I was also curious. How far would she let me go? A few minutes later I dropped my hand to the bottom of her blazer and then slipped it underneath and using my fingernails, made circular motions on the small of her back. The result took me by surprise because she leaned forward and exhaled, I heard the bottom of the glass hitting the table and my hand went as high as her bra strap. I felt the snap and at any moment I expected her to move away from me because this was a bold move.

Tayla straightened up and arching her back, slipped the blazer over her shoulders and glanced over her shoulders. I took the hint and pulled it further down her back as she worked the sleeves over her hands. When it was finally off she shifted position slightly so that she was facing away from me and brought one leg up under her so that now I had full access to her back. Granted it wasn't the ideal massage position but I did reposition myself so that I was higher than her and able to squeeze her shoulders.

An audible sigh alerted me to the fact she was becoming more relaxed and comfortable, her head went from side to side as I worked her back muscles and then she finally spoke again.

"You have hidden talents."

"I usually do it with oil," I replied, "well I did when we were first married but you're not about to get naked."

"Don't make assumptions," she murmured, "I've learned that mistake a few times."

Now I was curious but I was also conscious that moving too fast would not be a good idea. Here was an openly bisexual woman massaging a missionary's daughter and some fifteen minutes ago we'd been kissing. What the hell, Adele was setting the pace right now and I was just tagging along and so I went from massage to back scratching, drawing circles down her back and it sent shivers down her spine for the next few minutes. It ended when she turned around suddenly to face me and my hands dropped to her legs, the skirt was riding part of the way up her thigh.

Adele had an inquisitive look in her eyes as she grabbed my tie between finger and thumb and slid her hand up and down. I couldn't look away and I sure as hell wasn't moving, it was almost as if she was reading my every thought. Not a pleasant feeling considering my chequered past. Her hand reached the knot and she picked at it but wasn't trying too hard to undo it. I finally made my move when I pulled the tie part of the way out of the knot to form a loop and taking her hand, hooked it over her finger and with my other hand I loosened the tie a little more.

A crooked smile nudged her lips as she pulled back, the material slipped through the knot and the tie finally came undone. When it was hanging loosely about my neck I put one hand on the couch and the other on her leg as I leaned forward and tilted my head. Adele exhaled slowly and I caught the smell of Bundy and Coke before our lips met in a brief but tender kiss. We parted a moment later and then she met my lips again and forced them open in a long, lingering kiss, I felt her hands sliding under my collar and I finally brushed my hands over her breasts.

I sensed that the doubt she'd felt a few minutes ago was fast dissipating, evidenced by the effort she put into kissing. She'd stop for a few seconds to catch her breath or lick her lips and then kiss me again, and after a little while her breathing became a little more laboured and her gentle brushing up and down my front more deliberate. When she found the outline of my cups and began tracing her way along to the bra straps I responded in kind. I could feel the roughness of the patterned cup that melded into the smoother material and then the wire. All the while her lips kept up that deliciously slow exploration of my lips.

I finally reached for the knot of her tie and started sliding the material through the knot, she moaned softly and pulled back slightly to look up at me and then down at the tie as I pulled the material free of the knot. The tie was now hanging loosely around her neck and I see-sawed back and forth as I studied her reaction. I saw a hint of a doubt before I leaned forward to kiss her again and this time I took the initiative and worked her lips a little more forcefully. Midway through my next kiss I let go of her tie and brought my hands up to her throat and undid the top button.

Adele whimpered something but because her lips were locked against mine there was no chance they'd be understood. I broke free but kept stroking her front as I stared into her eyes. I've often laughed at the myth of the gay bolt of lightning but at that moment her eyes softened and she arched her back and I rested my hands on her breasts. The innocent look had been replaced by one of desire and she leaned forward to kiss me again as her hands slipped up to mine. She copied my actions as she massaged my breasts.

Up until then I'd been unsure where this was all leading, she could have backed out at any point with very little effort and while it would have been difficult I know I would have coped but as we kissed and moulded each other's breasts I had the sense that this could only go one way if we didn't stop. Tayla's face came into my mind's eye and the guilt drove me further forward in an attempt to rid myself of it. Adele took a totally different interpretation though and moved from my mouth to my throat as she undid the second button. Soft lips nuzzled my throat and neck as she continued massaging my breasts.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I finally asked her.

She didn't respond at first and I had to ease back slightly and take her hands in mine.

"The couch isn't big enough and if Rachel needs to see me about the kids she'll just walk straight through the back door and find us here but if we're in bed she'll just think you crashed out in my bed," I looked past her.

"Unless you don't care who knows?"

"I do care," she looked past me, "but no one should know about this."

"I won't talk."

"Please don't," she fixed me with a steady stare, "I have to go to the loo."

"I'll be in the bedroom," I moved further back.

My preparations were minimal, I turned on the lamps and put on some music. I half considered pulling the duvet back but decided against it at the last moment. Adele seemed nervous and I didn't want to appear too forward, and when she appeared in the doorway some five minutes later she had a strained look on her face.

"Maybe we shouldn't," she was playing with the ends of the tie that was still hanging from her neck.

"Who says we are anyway?" I tapped the bed and adjusted my position so that my back was against the bedhead and my legs were crossed, "sit down, or stand if you want."

Adele sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the dressing table mirror.

"You're not the only one who's nervous," I went on, "I mean this will be the first time I've been with someone in my marital bed and to be honest I didn't expect to get as far as I did out there," I nodded in the direction of the living room.

"But it takes two to tango and you weren't holding back, so maybe your nervousness is down to just plain old fashioned fear."

"You're right, it's fear," she kept fiddling with the tie, "I know it sounds strange, at work I'm the only one I know about, there may be others but it's not a question I ask. I know my girlfriends at church are virgins or at least I thought I did until the other day when one of them admitted she'd been sleeping with her boyfriend for the last few months. I felt so embarrassed because I should have known, he was staying over at her place on Friday nights."

"There's no need to be embarrassed," I reassured her, "God, I was so fucking naïve when I had sex for the first time, I had to do it with the lights out because I thought that was the way it always happened. When my boyfriend turned the lights on halfway through I just froze up and asked him what was wrong."

It sounded lame but she managed a half smile.

"You're not the only one," she glanced at the bedside lamp.

"Look, I'm okay with just going to sleep but if you want to go further," I traced my fingers up her spine, "I can go further as well. Sex is a dance with two people."

I reached her collar and eased my fingers behind it, which pulled the blouse tighter against her throat and she looked down at the floor as I slid my fingers back and forth. It was having an effect because she swallowed and released the tie, putting her hands on the bed. I brought my hand down her back and dragged my fingernails down it. I reached the waistband of her skirt and hooked my fingers behind it and exerted a little pressure as if I was trying to pull her back. Adele turned at the same time and then moved further onto the bed and laid down on her back, she was running her hand up and down her front.

I settled down beside her and started copying her movements but after a few minutes, my hands were detouring around her left breast and then down over the kilt to her abdomen before circling her right breast on the way back up to her second button. Gradually, she stopped stroking herself and just let me take over and my movements became more seductive and definitely firmer when I finally got my hand between her legs she tensed up slightly. I held my hand there for a few seconds and then swept it up around her right breast to the shallow vee. I hooked my finger behind it and rubbed the button momentarily before slipping my hand straight down over her crotch to the hem of the kilt.

I stayed there for a few more seconds and flipped the material up a little and brought my hand back to her throat and this time I eased the second button through the buttonhole. The vee deepened and I teased her throat and neck as I drew my knee up between her legs, it was slow, giving her plenty of time to respond but when I reached her pussy she still hadn't moved. I dragged my knee over her pussy as I stroked her front and then she arched her back and let out a low moan as I reached her abdomen.

I was almost as aroused as her by that time and so I just kept doing it over and over, she pulled her kilt down her thighs and spread her legs a few minutes later and I descended on her mouth with a slow passionate kiss as I brought my hand down to her pussy. When I reached her vulva our lips were still locked together and she winced as I rubbed her genitals. Our mouths parted and she let out a low whimper that grew in intensity as I kept going, her back arched suddenly and she locked her hands around my neck and pulled my head down for another kiss that was followed by several more kisses.

I could feel her pussy getting wetter as I kept fingering her, it was such an erotic sensation to do this to a woman whilst she was still fully clothed and so I changed my movements. I slid my hand down behind her knickers and rubbed her slowly but firmly. She bit her lip and spread her legs wider and her eyes went wide when I reached her opening and slipped a digit inside. Adele's pants became more pronounced as I went in a little deeper and then I eased out and went back to rubbing and kissing. I tried to undo the third button but she pushed my hand away.

That went on for a little while longer, she seemed to like me playing with her breasts and pussy but wasn't willing to disrobe just yet. Finally, I took the initiative and changed position so that now I was in between her legs. This broke the rhythm and she fixed me with a steady stare as I pushed the kilt up as far as I could.

"Are you okay?"

"Hmm, mm," she murmured.

"And now?" I hooked my fingers under the waistband of her knickers, she replied with a nod and I pulled them down over her buttocks to expose the hairy patch between her legs. She bit her lip as I eased off the bed and knelt on the floor, and now that I was at that level she propped on her elbows to look at me as I pulled them down to her ankles.

With her knickers off I pushed the kilt apart as far as possible and began kissing and caressing her thighs. Adele stayed in that position for a few minutes as I focused on her legs and then gradually she sank down and just lay on her back. I got a little bolder and pushed the material further up. Her sighs became deeper as I went higher, she was moving up and down at the same time.

I moved further up, my tongue slid over her wet lips to the clitoral hood and she quivered as I circled it. I kept this up as I rubbed my bent finger between her lips and with each pass, her moans became more intense. Gradually my tongue got firmer as I tested her sensitivity, judging by her whimpers and the shivering she was quite sensitive and so I eased off and went back to circling. My finger slid inside her and Adele let out a loud, "oh," and I went deeper. She winced and I withdrew a little but then bent the tip of my finger to press against the front of her passage.

That got a reaction because she propped on her elbows and stared at me, her mouth was open as if she was about to yell but all that came out was a series of ragged breaths. I went back to licking and fingering, going in deeper and then bending my finger on the way back out. Adele sat upright and clamped her hands around my head and taking my cue I went in further and with my other hand, I slid back the hood to tease her clitoris with flickering tongue movements. Adele whimpered, it sounded like crying and I hesitated for a moment, thinking maybe I should stop but her hands were still clamped around my head so I couldn't move without some degree of force.

I kept going, deeper and deeper as I licked her clitoris. Her cries became ragged grunts, forceful breaths as I kept fingering her. The pitch changed a minute or so later or thereabouts, high pitched and I was grateful the kids weren't there because she would have woken them. I was now all the way in and every time I licked her clitoris she quivered.

That quivering suddenly became intensive, her legs started shaking and her cries almost screams as I inserted a second finger and I felt her tightening around my fingers not long after and finally a loud, "oh, oh, oh, no."

She had a firm grip of my neck and I couldn't have moved as she let go, her body shook, she was pushing herself into me rhythmically and weeping at the same time, and then she suddenly lurched backwards onto her back and grabbed her breasts. I looked up and pulled my fingers out to watch her in the throes of orgasm. She was twitching and her mouth opened and closed several times in a row before she finally came to and let go of her breasts. She wiped the tears from her cheeks and propped on her elbows, her breathing was still ragged but she was coming down and she had a look in her eyes that I've seen before. When a woman is turned on there's no stopping her and Adele was hungry for more.

I slid onto the bed and unbuckled my belt. Adele pulled my shirt out of the waistband and started unbuttoning it, she was trembling slightly as she did so and then the shirt was parted to reveal my bra and she started caressing my front as I kissed her on the lips. That kiss became just one more in a series of lingering kisses as I removed my shirt completely and unbuttoned hers, the garment parted to reveal a peach-coloured bra and I moved from her lips to her shoulders, showering them with light kisses. Her whimpers became louder as I pulled the blouse down her back and then started massaging her breasts.

There was a brief pause while she undid her cuffs and I undid my trousers and then we were locked together again in a passionate tussle that saw her deposited onto her back with the kilt riding high and my trousers undone and halfway down my arse. Adele unbuckled the kilt and I removed my trousers and sliding off the bed, I took out a dildo and some oil.

"Where are you going to put that?"

"Where do you think?" I got back onto the bed, "relax, we'll go slow."

I was as good as my word, taking time to remove her bra and go to work on her breasts before going down her belly to her pussy and this time she was ready for me, she'd started rubbing herself as I went down on her. Because I was using a toy I was able to look at her face as the dildo slid in, her lips were parted in ecstasy and her eyes were closed. The sigh that came from her lips seemed much deeper and more intense than before and then I started working it in and out, twisting it slowly and building up a rhythm.

Her cries became louder and louder, she was writhing beneath me as I slid the dildo in and out, and slicked my tongue around her clitoris again and again. It went on for some time, partly because I had to stop just to see if she was okay. There were times she'd drift and I thought she'd either passed out or just lost the rhythm but then she'd grab the dildo and twist or push it.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,213 Followers