The Perils of Pauline: Pauline Grainger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pauline stifled a huge groan as she watched them pull the girl painfully up to a sitting position just using the nipple strings, she watched two of the men attack the girls swollen nipples and tight cunt and as the gag was removed and the third man stuffed his huge cock in to the girls protesting mouth Pauline grabbed the tape, some string and scissors out of the kitchen draw, the dust mask and headed upstairs to her bedroom.

Pauline stripped down to her pants, took the tape and wrapped it round her ankles, then her knees and up tight around her thighs. She then cut three pieces, one for across her mouth then the other two made a cross over the first, next was the dust mask, it smelt of paint stripper, not very nice at all but that’s what she had; she fell and rolled on to the bed.

Pauline pulled a length of tape and stuck it loosely around her wrists, then twisted them about to make it feel tight. Making sure the scissors were close she laid back. She felt how wet she was becoming between her legs and she quietly mounded and mmmmd from behind the gag, she imagined herself at the mercy of the three masked men and what they could do to her.

To finish her fantasy she could still manage to tie a small loop at the end of the two pieces of string and slip each one over her hard thick long aroused nipples, she tugged them tight. The sensation was electric as she felt her climax coming; tugging as hard as she dare, lifting her entire breast up she finally came, the gag keeping the noise down as her juice splat out from between her bound legs making a stain on the bedcover. Pauline’s whole body shook as she almost fainted from the incredible orgasm, and all this was watched buy three pairs of excited eyes just peeking through the now open door.

About half an hour later Pauline came back down, she called to the men, “Do you want a cuppa”?

She was surprised by the answer, “No we have a lot to do today, thank you”, and they worked non-stop for at least an hour longer than yesterday, leaving just before Ralph got home.

Ralph had just had a shit of a day and the thought of getting upstairs at nine for his demanding wife was not what he had in mind. He had a stack of work to finish and as he said if he didn’t finish today’s work he would have to stay late tomorrow night because there was going to be shit loads on his desk tomorrow morning not counting this lot. Pauline sulked until he gave in and did his duty, well only twice until sleep overcame him. Pauline lay there thinking of the poor helpless naked bound girl and what film the decorators were going to bring tomorrow.

The day started as did the last, Pauline making sure she had a clear view of the T V then breakfast, then a loving kiss goodbye as Ralph moaned about, “Expect me when you see me”. Waving the pile of papers he still had to do he got in to the car and drove off, just ten minutes before the van arrived.

She waited until about ten when she took them coffee, checked they were all right and announced she was going upstairs to clean. Five minutes later she crept back down and sneaked in to the kitchen, sure enough they were gathered round the T V.

The film had already started, Pauline watched as this woman went door to door selling cosmetics. She giggled inwardly at the thought of the Avon lady; the woman was very attractive, Pauline wondered why such attractive women did this then realised all things have a price when your desperate for cash.

She watched as the scene cut to a house, three men were ransacking it when the woman walked up the path and rung the bell, the door was unlocked and one man shouted, “Come in”.

Once through the door she was pounced on, she saw the same dust mask routine and the women rendered unconscious; as they ripped her clothes off Pauline felt herself, she was wet.

Then they gagged her and carried her upstairs to the bedroom, there they crossed her arms, tied them up the middle of her back and laid her on her stomach over some pillows tying her legs open to the bottom of the bed, slowly she came too.

One man bent at the side of her and Pauline heard him say, “Hello lady, just to let you know we are gona belt your ass for a while then we are gona ask you a few questions if the answers are yes then we will stop stinging your ass and move on to more pleasant funning with you, right boys, sting her”.

The men started spanking her, slaps reined down on the defenceless woman ass, Pauline was getting wetter, then one man left only to return with a cucumber, they all laughed as he shoved it up the poor women before the started slapping at it forcing it hard up in to her cunt.

She was mmmmin and moanin as the attack continued until a man grabbed her hair and said, “You gona give us the best fuckin we ever had or are we gona start whipping in on your tits and cunt, the woman pitifully nodded.

Pauline was rubbing herself hard on the wooden knobs, she would turn and see the woman being fucked in the mouth or on all fours being used in the ass and mouth still with the cucumber being reamed in to her cunt but what she didn’t see was Mervyn slip up stairs with a can of spray glue.

Pauline watched the fucking of the helpless woman for a bit longer before quietly going to the sink cupboard and pulling out some clothesline, then to the fridge where she had a cucumber, she could feel how wet her pants were as she slipped out the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom.

She closed the door and stripped down to her pants; she cut the cumber to about seven inch’s then cut the rope, she found the bits from yesterday.

Soon her ankles were tied, her knees tied, she easily pushed the cucumber up her wet pussy then she strapped her thighs tight also she let her pants hold in the vegetable in. She got the three strips to cover her mouth, the string for her nipples, then fastened a loose bit of rope around her wrists and tied to her ankles so that when she straightened her legs the knot pulled tight, when she brought her knees up again so the knot loosened and she could release herself. She looked for the dust mask and found it.

She slipped the mask on, it smelt very funny but Pauline was in too much of a rush to bother. She put the slip knots on her nipples bent her head and fastened the two ends of the nipple string behind her neck, pulling her head back her nipples pulled up with it, the knots tightened, a thrill ran through her. Then she put her hands behind her back slipped her wrist in to the loop and straightened her legs pulling the slip knot tight, slowly she started to rock, the cucumber exciting her already wet cunt.

The smell in the mask was overpowering, Pauline could feel she was getting light headed, she couldn’t understand what was happening, the room began to spin, and slowly she stopped rocking.

As soon as she lay motionless the three men entered the bedroom, Bill nudged Mervyn, “Hope you didn’t spray too much glue in to that mask”, Mikey was already by the bed.

Bill rolled her over on to her back and started playing with her tits, Mikey was sucking on a nipple while Mervyn found the end of the cucumber, Bill looked at them, “Come on, the time for her is later, turn her back so I can get at her wrists”.

As the lads held her Bill pulled her legs up, then loosened the rope; taking it off he tied it so it wouldn’t release. Meanwhile Mikey had taken out the cucumber, coated it with chilli pepper and pushed it back up, Bill pushed the mask away from her face and they left.

The three of them stood outside the bedroom waiting. In the bedroom Pauline came round, she shook her head and tried to move, as she did she felt hot between her legs, incredible hot, she pulled her legs up and tired to pull her wrists apart but nothing happened.

As she pulled and squirmed she moved her head tightening the loops on her nipples the sensation was exciting her body but not as much as the heat she now felt raging in her cunt.

She squirmed around the bed pulling at her bound wrist, she began to panic but the only thing she achieved was to excite her aroused body until she felt her first orgasm flood her cunt, but it wouldn’t stop.

As she tried to get off the bed she pushed the cucumber further up touching even more of her sensitive places, another climax was building. Quickly she stood and jumped towards the place she knew she had hidden the scissors. Moving her body and twisting her tied wrists she opened a draw but there was no sign of them, suddenly Bills voice made her jump, “Looking for theses”?

As she turned she fell back against the dresser staring at them, the three men grinned back at her, Bill continued his ridicule of the helpless woman, “Looks like we got one of those porn stars, what do you think lads, should we help with her rehearsal”?

Mikey laughed, “Oh yes please I’ve always wanted to be in the movies”.

As the two men moved towards Pauline Bill said, “I suggest you gentlemen take that string from around her neck, I think its walkies time”.

Pauline shook her head and made mmmmm sounds from behind the tape as Mikey and Mervyn untied the string from around her neck, then they took a step back and pulled; she felt her nipples pulled out and she tried to jump forward to relive the pain.

They kept her moving, making her hop towards Bill, smiling Bill watched as she bounced towards him, “Oh yes just look at those two beauties bounce, keep her coming lads, in fact lets keep her cuming, isn’t that right Mrs, you want us to keep you cuming for the rest of the day”, as she was forced to bounce up to him he ran his finger over her pants, “Don’t you”?

Pauline still made silly noises at him, they got louder as he pushed Mervyn to his right and Mikey to his left and stood in between them staring at her, “If you pull right Mervyn and Mikey you pull left Mrs Funk Bunny here will not be moving, I want her like that”, he ran his thumb over the tape covering her lips, “There’s something wrong with her bondage”, he grinned in Pauline’s face, “Got to have it right haven’t we Fuck Bunny”?

The two lads pulled the nipple strings hard out ether side, Pauline’s tits opened and she squealed, again the squeals got louder as Bill snipped the scissors at her face then lowered them to cut away her pants.

Snipping ether side he peeled them from between her legs and waved then in her face. He hung them in front of his nose and sniffed, “Mmmmm smells real hot and they look awful wet, what do you think”? Pauline shook her head as he draped them over her nose, then he dropped the scissors and pulled at the tape over her mouth. No sooner had he peeled the three pieces back then she started to shout, not for long, he held her jaw and rammed the pants in to her mouth and resealed her mouth with the tape.

Smiling at her Bill said, “There that’s more like the film, what did he say? Oh yes, suck on them; now you smell hot lets see if you taste hot, pull her round lads, lets have her bent over the bed”.

Mikey and Mervyn giggled like school boys as they tugged her nipple strings, forcing her to hop one way then the other, she squealed at them, Bill’s smile never left his face, “You remember what they said on the film, agree to a face fuck and we stop”, as he spoke his fingers slipped between her legs, “I don’t think that will be long, I do believe you are very wet”.

Finally they pulled her round to face the bed, Mervyn took both pieces of string and went to the other side pulling her forward, she fell face down on the bed, the way her legs were tied forced her to keep them straight, her ass stuck up invitingly.

Bill slapped the defenceless globes, “Come here Mikey, look at these lovely hole’s”, he ran his hand over her ass then pushed in to the crack finding her ass hole, “Oh yes, tight really tight, my dick and your anal passage are going to become real friends”.

Pauline shook her head and squealed, Bill just laughed, “The trouble with bondage is you don’t have any say it what we do with you or to you, here Mickey come get a taste of this hot fuck bunny”.

Mikey knelt behind her and started to tickle her ass and cunt lips making her ass wiggle, then she felt a hot wet tongue licking at her cunt and a long deep moan came from behind the gag, Bill looked at Mervyn, “Keep tugging them nipples we’ll work on her this end”.

Lovely slurping noises could be heard as Mikey sucked at her cunt, Bill continually slapped her ass and Mervyn kept pulling one nipple then the other, all this was accompanied by Pauline’s grunts, squeals and moans. Bill slapped her hard, “A little pleasure a little pain, your liking it aren’t you Mrs Fuck Bunny, would you like this”? Bill walked round the bed, pulling his cock out as he did, it was big, Pauline’s eyes widened when she saw it, all thick ten inch’s of it slapped her face.

“You imaging this in one of your holes, I am”, she just looked at it, her body was now rocking to the fingering and licking her cunt was receiving from Mikey, she groaned as Bill turned and walked behind her, “Wet her ass boy, wet her up for me, this is where the fun”, he lent and pulled Pauline’s hair up, dragging her face to his, “Begins, for all of us”.

Mikey continued to push his fingers in to her sopping cunt then he spread the juice over and in to her ass, Pauline squealed every time the digit pushed past her anal muscle, Bill took his jeans off, then his pants, gripped her hips and slowly started to push his hard cock at her hole.

Much as Pauline tried to escape the invading meat she still had to contend with Mikey’s fingers tickling her wet hot cunt and Mervyn’s continues pulling on her hard aroused nipples. Suddenly her squeals turned to moans, Bills cock pushed in filling her as he drove the full length inside her cute round ass.

Bill held her as he got up a slow thrusting rhythm. Pauline went quite, then long low moans, grunts came in time with Bills thrust’s he looked at Mervyn, “Take the gag off and stick your cock in her mouth, she wants it”.

Mervyn peeled off the tape, Pauline just kept grunting as Bill kept up his assault on her ass. Mervyn took his jeans off then his pants before he knelt forward, pulled the attractive housewife’s head up and pushed his cock at her lips.

Bill and Mervyn smiled at each other as her lips folded over his cock and he felt her tongue run over the head.

Mervyn’s youth showed as he started fucking her face hard, he pushed his cock in. Pauline wasn’t used to taking it all, she usually held Ralph’s cock but with her arms fastened behind her she couldn’t stop the cock in her mouth pushing down her throat.

As the head of the cock rammed down her throat Pauline learnt very quickly to take a breath through her nose each time the cock slid past her wind-pipe but it excited her not to be in control, and the fucking her ass was getting was driving her wild. She screamed as she felt the cock in her mouth twitch and start to pump its juice in to her mouth, she sucked at it, drinking the cream out of it and she had no choice but to let it run down her throat.

Next it was Bills turn to pump her full, banging his cock hard up her ass until it spued out loads of cum, filling her and making her scream to her third orgasm.

Bill shoved her off his cock and watched her roll on to the bed, he looked at Mervyn, “You, get your ass down stairs, you know what to do and do it fast and do it right, all things being right you can come back up here and have another go at her, so if you want to fuck her again fucking move”.

As Mervyn dressed he watched Bill pull the strings off her nipple and start sucking at them, his walk downstairs was accompanied by her moans as Bills fingers rubbed at her clit.

Mervyn finished the work that he knew had to be done on time, he knew they only had tomorrow left so time was of the assents; he rechecked his work and went back to the bedroom.

As he opened the door Bill was on his back on the bed, Mikey was leaning back on the bedroom wall, Pauline still had her arms fastened behind her and the nipple strings were back on, she was bouncing up and down on Bills cock, Mikey pulled the nipple strings as her mouth held his cock all the way in.

Bill turned and asked, “All done”? Mervyn nodded, “Good, now get your kit off and fill her last hole, she ain’t gona stop you she likes her arms tied”. Mervyn climbed on the bed behind her Mikey pulled on the strings dragging her forward, Bill said, “Come her gorgeous you can give me these nips to suck on while the boy has your once tight ass”, she tried to say something but Mikey kept fucking her mouth.

The three men fucked her for the rest of the day. She let them do anything they liked to her as much as they wanted; they kept her naked making her nothing but a sex toy. Sometimes one would take her up for a sixty nine but mostly two kept grabbing her, they loved taking her back upstairs to use her on her own matrimonial bed.

Pauline was humiliated at every opportunity, at one point Bill called the two lads in just to let them see him working in the alcove while he had Pauline on her knees kissing and licking his balls and ass while she fingered her own cunt.

The three of them had just given Pauline a three hole fucking and left within ten minutes of Ralph arriving home, this night Pauline let him do his work and he only had to service her once before she fell asleep.

In the morning Pauline watched him drive away, as he did so the van pulled up and the three men entered the house.

The three surrounded Pauline pushing her back against the wall, Bill looked at her, “Well”?

Pauline looked down, “Good morning sir”, Bill chuckled, “That’s better, now get upstairs, put on the sexiest tit holder and cunt cover you got, suspenders, stockings and high heels, then get your cute ass back down here, so we can fuck you”.

Pauline whimpered, “Yes sir”,

Bill grabbed her jaw, “We’ve made a plan, we will be finished on time but your gona be fucking and sucking us all day understand”? Pauline nodded, “Yes sir”.

Bill let go of her jaw and turned her towards the stairs, slapping her ass he said, “Good, now move it before I sting it”.

Pauline spent the whole day being their sex slut, she walked around her own home but instead of her normal day clothes she had to wear, her black push up silk bra after they cut the middles out to let her nipples push through, then matching black G-strings pants but they had to be pulled tight up her ass and cunt slits; her red suspender set and dark seemed stocking, the ones she worn to get Ralph excited, now set her legs off in her high black ankle strapped shoes.

She may have been the housewife but no housework got done that day, the only work was usually done by one decorator while the other two kept Pauline hot, horny and begging to be fucked. The three men took great delight in knowing that even if she argued all they had to do was hold her or tie her up then start sucking her hot cunt and she would let them do anything they wanted to her.

Likewise they couldn’t get enough of her young sexy body, especially her mouth and ass they loved the way she gave them a long slow very deep throat and would beg for a hard ass fucking accompanied by a little slapping, just three times did they all take her at once.

It was Mikey and Mervyn who were the worest; they couldn’t believe they had this stunning 20-year-old married housewife pleasuring them.

Mervyn had his fantasy by taking her upstairs bending her over and fucking her ass while her legs were tied open, then having her lick and suck clean the brown coloured cum of his cock.

Mikey had his when he got her hands tied behind her and her tits tightly tied; she had to stand in her own lounge with her legs spread as they three of them worked on her balloon size tits, they furiously sucked her now hyper sensitive nipples while they rubbed her clit and fingered her ass, she squirmed around begging them to stop or just fuck her but they didn’t until she had three uncontrollable forced orgasm’s.