The Perils of Pauline: Pauline Grainger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

They all fucked her to the end of the day.

Pauline only just had time to wash her cum drenched body before Ralph came home. He came home to a clean smart well decorated home, he smiled at his wife who was now in the kitchen dressed casually in her light house dress making his dinner, “Well Pauline, they seemed to have done a good job, are you pleased with what they did? Did you get on with them? Did they do all you wanted? I see they have repaired everything I can’t see any holes untouched I’m glad you insisted in them filling them; yes I’ll pay them tomorrow.

Ralph stood in the office, Bill handed him the account, “There you are Ralph, as agreed you just pay for the materials, I wish we had more jobs like that we really had a good time with your wife you’re a lucky bastard”.

Ralph smiled at him, “Well it saved me a packet”.

Bill continued, “Don’t forget us when you want the upstairs done as long as it’s the same terms”.

Ralph smiled at him and went to leave, he stopped and looked back at Bill, “By the way do you know any double glazers”?

Pagan.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers