The Perils of Pauline: Pauline Templeton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

The loathsome fat Smith pulled on his equally fat cock as he smiled down at the crying woman, “Me thinks she doth protest her innocence too much, Mr Jones”.

“We will see, Mr Smith, we will see”.

Jones had no trouble in grabbing her legs to put a pair of padded ankle cuffs on and then fastened them up to her wrists.

Both men lay on the bed, their hard cocks pointing in to Pauline’s pretty face, as she lay hogtied between them.

Pauline looked up at the grinning face’s continually pleading with them to remove the vibrating rods, Smith was getting annoyed, “It’s not like me to be rude Mrs Templeton but just shut the fuck up, we will tell you how you can get them out but not just now so unless you want Mr Jones to gag you, just be quiet and let us enjoy you”.

Pauline’s eyes closed as she tried to stop crying, her moaning was suddenly interrupted, her eye flew open as a stifled yell filled the bedroom, the two vibrators clicked up a gear, both of them started to rotate, buzzing and thrusting at various speed’s and intervals.

“It pays to use the best toys doesn’t it, Mr Jones”.

“Only the best for our clients Mr Smith and there’s more to come, and the first to find that out will be our Mrs Templeton”.

Pauline squirmed on the bed, “Please stop them, take them out I can’t stand it”.

“We don’t want you to stand, just lay there and enjoy”.

“This is a wonderful spectator sport, don’t you agree Mr Jones”.

“Mr Smith the way Mrs Templeton is motoring I hope she will be lapping me shortly”.

The two men laughed at the pun but it was true Pauline squirmed between them, try as she could to stop the humiliation that her body was forcing on her she was now responding to the thrusting inside her.

They could all hear the humming coming from her cunt and ass lips, she groaned as she felt the wave of an orgasm building inside her. Squirming around on the bed, she felt a hand on her head.

“That’s it Mrs Templeton, enjoy”.

“Mr Smith is right, just enjoy the first of many”.

Pauline was sobbing between groans she tried once more, “Please take them out I, I can’t do this it’s, it’s, oh god aaahhhh”, the vibrators clicked up another gear thrusting faster and the orgasm that had been threatening suddenly shook her body.

Both men enjoyed the sight of the groaning woman, hogtied, her ankles held over her ass as her hips thrust in to the bed, she found it imposable to stop the vibrators filling her with uncontrollable pleasure. Slowly the realization of what had just happened consumed her and she sobbed.

Her head looked up as she tried to focus through her tears, “Please stop them, take them out, I, I, oh no please no, take them out, oh god it’s”

“That’s right Mrs Templeton, it’s happening again”.

“Mr Smith is right and it’s going to happen, again and again”.

“Oh come now Mr Jones she can always stop this”.

Pauline’s crying was intermingled by gasps as the two vibrators pumped and moved up her, she knew she was very wet and getting wetter and to her horror another set of ripples meant another orgasm was on it’s way.

“Please stop this, I’m begging you”.

“I sight to behold, Mr Jones, a tied, beautiful woman begging you”.

“Yes Mr Smith, but what is she begging for”?

The men deliberately took their time, watching her as wriggled around between them, finally Smith said,

“Mrs Templeton what is it you want”?

As the vibrators clicked up, driving her closer to another climax she gasped, “To take these—ese out, pla, plesee”.

“Shall I Mr Jones or will you”.

Both men grinned at each other as Pauline gasped and jumped giving a little squeal as she couldn’t stop herself and came again.

“After you Mr Smith”.

“Thank you Mr Jones, well Mrs Templeton, if you want them out there are two big cocks full, hard and horny looking at you, to be blunt, we now know you have a superb throat muscle so use it and suck them both empty, swallow it all and then we will take them out”.

“I couldn’t no I have, aaahhhhh oh no it’s too much ahh, ahh, ahh”.

“Get ready Mr Jones I think our turn is coming, literally”.

“I can’t do that, umph, aahhh, I, oh no not moreeeeaaahh”, the sensation grew inside, Pauline’s face drew closer to Smith’s cock, it twitched in front of her eyes.

“Gratification better than anticipation, what do you think Mr Jones”.

“I don’t want to think of it Mr Smith or I’ll have nothing left for her to swallow”.

Smith thrust his hips at Pauline, his cock slapped in to her face, “Come on Mrs Templeton open wide, you will suck it sooner or later, there are at least six more gears on your two friends”.

With a defeated groan Pauline open her mouth, her tongue flicked out over the fat meat, she felt sick but her shudder was interrupted by a louder hum from between her legs, she immediately captured the cock in to her mouth and sucked at it.

“Gratification, Mr Jones, believe me wonderful gratification”.

“I see Mr Smith and if you don’t mind I’m going to get a better look”.

Jones pushed down the bed, he watched as Pauline’s mouth moved back and forth on Smiths cock. His hand slid between her bent legs to feel the soaking wet pants, then he pulled them up as far as they would go re-trapping the vibrating rods fully up in to her.

She pulled her head from the invading meat, “Stop nooooo stop”.

Jones played with the plastic ends, “Get the cock back in your mouth and suck, I’m enjoying watching your hips humping the bed, pity that cocks plastic, just remember the faster you suck the quicker we cum and they come out”.

Pauline sucked franticly, she was chocking and gagging but she forced herself, Smith tormented her pulling it out and slapping her face with the wet end.

“Naughty, naughty Mrs Templeton, you really are a greedy girl”, he laughed down at her, “Oh go on then have it back and could I have a little more tongue tickling this time”, then he would hold her head as he pushed it back and in past her throat muscle, all the time Jones played between her legs.

“Oh Mr Jones, I’m about to feed this lovely lady, I envy your turn to come and you will, oh, oh yes go on suck it out, here it comes”.

Trying not to vomit it back up Pauline swallowed as much as she could, she couldn’t believe the amount of filth Smith was pumping it to her. Finally he stopped, she coughed and shook her head, the dribbles of juice splat on to her face, she wiped her face on the bed as she turned her head left she saw Jones’s cock, staring her in the face, it’s pre-cum dripping from the hole.

Her eyes looked up to see Jones grinning down at her, “As the saying goes Mrs Templeton, suck it and see”.

As she coughed out the last of Smith’s juice the vibrators started to jerk erratically, both men smiled as they heard, “Oh god no”, before a beautiful set of lips closed over Jones’s cock.

“Mmmmm I see what you mean Mr Smith”.

Her hips jumped and thrust in to the bed as she felt another orgasm building, her head pushed faster on the erect meat stuck in her mouth, licking and sucking at the tip before ramming herself down until it fitted in her throat. As her mouth stretched to accommodate the thick meat she gagged but didn’t stop hoping above hope that what he was watching would make him cum, she was making sure he didn’t have chance to pull his cock out of her mouth and tormenter her like Smith had.

“I can’t hold this for much longer, I feel she is going to get a mouthful of desert very quickly”.

“Be my guest Mr Jones fuck her mouth as much as you like, it must be time to move on to the next lesson so this won’t be the last time you will have chance to fill this lovely woman”.

With those words ringing round the room Jones shot his load in to the back of Pauline’s throat, she pulled back but Jones held her hair.

“Get you face back down and swallow it all, then I will let you lick every drop of what you have spilt, then and only then will we relieve you of your friends”.

Her tongue licked up and down the shaft before she sucked the hairs around his cock in to her mouth as she did she groaned, her hips twisted, her cunt rubbed over the bed, Smith ran his hand over her ass, “Looks like she’s coming again, it would be a shame to stop her, I’ll wait”.

Jones slid off the bed and smiled as Pauline wiggled and groaned in to the bed, finally she cried out as she came.

“Very nice, well Mr Jones we know she can use all her holes and use them well”.

Jones undid the cuffs holding her legs and wrists together as Smith pulled her pants down letting the vibrators slip out. “Now that’s one hot cunt”, Pauline heard them laughing and sobbed uncontrollably.

Smith pulled her over and stared in to her tear stained eyes, he wiped the tears from her face and placed his fingers on her lips, “Sssshhh Mrs Templeton, see you now swallow, it wasn’t too bad was it, now Mr Jones what else have we”?

Jones slid his hands over her breasts and began to work them over, “Mmmm firm, round and such a nice shape”, his hand slid down her body, “Look at this it’s nice when the stomach is so flat, an obvious lack of children, see Mr Smith how it makes the mound of her cunt stand proud”.

He ran his fingers over the soft hair of her cunt, then slowly pushed in to her, “And what have we here”?

Smith knelt over her, “Your hubby like to give you a licking”, she shook her head, “Oh come on surely he sucked and licked that lovely cunt of yours, get you hot, did he”?

“Please leave me alone, I’ve done what you want”.

“Oh no Mrs Templeton, that was just a sample, now Mr Jones has a very active tongue and your cunt is still hot, lets see what happens when his tongue and your cunt get to know each other, I will take the ankle cuffs off and you will open your legs”.

The ankle cuffs were removed, Smith pulled her left leg open as Jones held her right before he got on the bed, kept her legs apart ether side of his shoulders and started to tickle her cunt.

She sobbed as Smith sat beside her, he smiled and started playing with her nipples, rolling them between his fingers and pulling them out, they were still hard from her orgasms.

She jumped as she heard Jones say, “Now what have we here, oh nice and still hot and wet”.

He pulled the lips apart and ran his tongue over the middle of her cunt, then up to circle over the nub, it went hard with his expert stimulation, she jumped but he continued to eat at her cunt, licking and poking his tongue up as far as he could.

She closed her eyes, gritting her teeth at the intimate invasion, Smith never took his eyes off her, waiting for Jones to complete his task.

Pauline was still hot from the vibrators and her body, still aroused, soon betrayed her again. Jones worked on her cunt, completely covering the hole so he could suck and tickle while his mouth moved her clit hard back on her Venus mound, exciting her body until her hips started to rotate in to his face, her cunt was responding the only way it knew how.

Smith could see that Pauline could not stop the sensation that Jones was forcing on her, her mouth open in a straggled cry, “Mrs Templeton we are going to relieve that hot feeling between your legs with ether those plastic cunt fuckers or our cocks, would you like a choice”?

“Ples please not the plastic things ahhh no, don’t, please leave me alone”.

Smith bent and sucked on the hard nipples, “Soon Mrs Templeton, soon”.

Jones looked up his face covered in wet juice; he looked at Smith, “Now”.

Smith stood up, “Now”.

They grabbed Pauline and pulled her from the bed, Smith lay on his back, “Come on Mrs Templeton sit on it”.

Jones was to strong for the exhausted woman and he found it easy as he pushed her until she was kneeling over Smiths fat cock, “Sit down Mrs Templeton, you know you want to, just get rid of that ache between your legs, you know you want a good fucking”.

Pauline closed her eyes and sunk down over Smiths cock, unable to control a sob as she heard “Lovely, snug and wet, just perfect Mr Jones, just perfect”.

Unable to stop herself Pauline pumped on Smiths cock, she hated it but her body forced her to seek relief, Smith touched her nipples he didn’t rub them just let his fingers glide over her, barely touching her as Jones slid his hands over her ass. They were enjoying working on her, as she was unable to stop herself pumping faster.

“Mr Jones this woman is superb, a lovely fuck, her cunt muscle are as good as her throat, are you going to relieve yourself, I’m sure Mrs Templeton will accommodate your needs”.

Jones deliberately stood in Pauline’s line of vision as he took the tube of gel from the case and spread it on his fingers, “If you could do the honours Mr Smith”.

Smith tugged the hard nipples forward, Pauline felt Jones push fingers between her ass cheeks, she pulled back, “No, god no not that”.

Jones went to the case took a pair of pliers and handed them to Smith. Jones held Pauline as the pliers bit in to her nipple, as Smith pulled he said, “Come here Mrs Templeton, it’s pointless to fight the inevitable”.

“Please no, I’ll do anything else but aahhh no don’t hurt me” Smith carried on pulling her down, her nipple clamped firm in the jaws of the pliers.

Her face was now only inches from Smiths, her body still wiggled on Smiths cock as he pumped her, keeping her aroused.

Smith let his legs open, allowing Jones to kneel between them, his fingers found the hole he wanted, Smith smiled in to Pauline’s face as he saw her eyes close as she shook her head, “No, no please, I can’t”.

Both men laughed as they heard her gasp at the intrusion, Jones was pushing at the tight entrance, Pauline was trying to keep him from fucking her ass but she still felt a orgasm building in her.

Jones kept thrusting, holding her shoulders and pushing, the jell up her hole started to coat the tip. The sensation was bringing Pauline closer to her climax.

Jones felt himself breaking in to her ass, one quick pull on her shoulders and he slid in filling her up until she thought she would burst. Jones banged in to her as hard as he could. He rubbed his hands over he ass as he thrust in to her. He dribbled spit down on to her stretched anal ring as he pushed in and out, he could feel Smith fucking her cunt through the thin membrane.

Both men could hear her, her breathing becoming a pant, Smith’s cock slid in so easy as her fluid coated the hard fat meat, much as Pauline hated what the two men were doing to her, her body bounced faster and faster until it went rigid as her cunt flooded over Smith’s cock and balls.

“I think Mrs Templeton is enjoying herself, shall we continue Mr Jones”?

“I have every intention in enjoying this tight virgin ass-hole, a prize indeed and Mr Smith, hopefully for your sake Mrs Templeton will want to cum again”.

Pauline’s head lay on Smith’s shoulder she was totally sandwiched between the two men as they continued fucking her, she just lay between them exhausted, unable to stop their abuse and knowing that if they didn’t stop soon another multiple orgasm would consume her.

The two men worked themselves hard up her she couldn’t help it as her feeling started again. She was starting to moan but the two men blew their loads in to her.

“I think she’s getting hot again, Mr Jones”.

“She’s one hot horny little shag toy Mr Smith, who’d have thought it”.

Jones pulled her off Smith, “Come on Mrs Templeton, up on the chair again”.

Pauline panicked, “No please not that don’t hurt me”.

“We aren’t going to hurt you, just get up there”.

Pauline half climbed and was half pushed up on to the chair, Smith undid her cuffs and stood in front of her, “We know your still hot so before you can get down play with yourself”.

“Oh no how could you, I’ve done enough, your disgusting”.

Smith’s hand slid between Pauline’s legs and up to her cunt rubbing his thumb on her clit, she tried to push his hand away but he held her fingers and made her rub her self.

“That’s it, give yourself a fingering, lets see you finger fuck”.

Jones pushed his hand between her legs from behind and tickled her cunt, “You heard Mr Smith, fuck yourself”.

Pauline’s fingers toyed with her nub, the men could see how wet her fingers were already. As she worked on herself for the perverted pleasure of the men, her eyes shut which was the cue for Jones to get up behind her and slip the noose back around her neck, before she knew the rope was retied off around the radiator.

She struggled looking at the two men in disbelief, “Why have you done that? I’m doing what you want”.

Smith handed her a vibrator, “We know but now you can please us more by fucking yourself with that”.

“Shall we sit on the bed and enjoy the spectacle, Mr Smith”.

“Oh yes Mr Jones, it’s nice to look up at this little show, kind of get a vibrators eye view up that hole”.

Pauline stood on the chair pumping the plastic cock in and out of her cunt, the two men watched as she drew closer to her climax. Her juice started to run down the plastic over her fingers, she moaned as she started to climax, driving the rod faster in to herself, she threw her head back as she shuddered to her orgasm.

Smith kicked the chair away.

It only took half a minute for Pauline to stop kicking, the vibrator clattered to the floor. Smith and Jones stood up, “Lets get the bed sorted first, find her a robe and dress her; she would never have hung herself naked”.

Smith and Jones remade the bed, cleaned and tided the room, Jones put the dirty bed linen and torn clothes in to the case. He took the writing pad, opened it to her note then placed it on the dressing table along with the pen. Smith checked that there were no marks on her wrist’s, “Mr Jones did you wash the cum out of her ass as well as her cunt”.

“Yes, and it was still warm, she was a fun fuck, still we have solved all her problems”.

Smith gave the bedroom a last look over, “Indeed Mr Jones, it’s a difficult job but some-one has to do it, I’ve checked the rest of the house, it’s clean, shall we go”.

Williams sat at the desk, he opened the envelope and counted the 300 again, smiled at the thank you note from Smith and Jones, the phone rang, “Hello Samaritans can I help”?

Pagan

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers
12