The Perils of Sweet Sue and Smokey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to fuck yer ass, don'cher?" she grinned.

Big John nodded eagerly.

"Loud!"

"Ooh, yes, love," Big John nodded, "fuck me in the ass, and baby . . .?"

"Whut?"

"Fuck it good and fuck it hard, honey."

"You know it, bitch," Brandywine grinned slamming hard into Big John's palpitating hole.

"YEAH-AH-H!!" he screeched at the top of his lungs.

Brandywine thrust into him a couple of times, rubbing hard on Big John's prostate. As the little transvestite's cock banged into his prostate, Big John fired his little squirter, dribbling a couple of drops on the carpet as he came.

"Is you ready f'me big man," Brandywine panted pounding into Big John's ass.

"Uh-huh-h-h," he moaned his little dick throbbing emptily in Brandywine's hand.

"H'yar it come den," and Brandywine unloaded her stuff, plowing deep into Big John as she shot squirt after squirt of her hot jiz up Big John's tight rectum. Needless to say, Brandywine got a $200 bonus for that trick.

**** *** ** * * * ** *** ****

Sweet Sue literally ran out of the office, looking for a bathroom, an empty conference room, anyplace to hide in for a few minutes so she and Smokey could have a quick fuck. But nothing. She made it out to her Mustang and put the top up hurriedly. She made it out to a quiet spot at the nearby park pulling in close against some bushes to cover herself from idle passers by. She slammed the seat as far back as it would go as she opened her bag and grabbed Smokey's hard half with one hand, yanking her elastic panties down with the other. Smokey was already dripping and ready.

She screwed his stiffness onto his business end and dug around for his favorite perfume. She'd learned after seeing him get all rusty, that he needed his oils on him not only to keep him from getting rusty, but also to make him slicker and easier to slip into her.

She pushed the elastic panties down to her ankles and spread her knees, dropping his cradle to let him have all the room he wanted. She dribbled oil on him, it was their favorite flavor, and the smell of gun oil wafted pleasantly up to her nose. She let go of her clitoris and screwed up his big business to his business end. She then hugged him to her and kissed him open mouthed, feeling his oily slickness, moaning as she tasted her creamy oils on him mixed with his oil.

"Ooh-h-h, yas," she threw her head back and Smokey tantalizingly slipped his first inch or so into her wet, wet pussy.

"Baby, baby, ooh-oh-whoa, baby-baby-baby," her voice went from a high babying sound to a low guttural growl, "yes," he slipped the rest of the way into her.

"Oh, oh, oh," she cried as he thrust into her so wonderfully, "Oh, baby, fuck me," she whimpered, "fuck me hard."

Smokey bounced into her hard, his steely silencer shafting into her harder and harder as she cried out her lust. Harder and faster and deeper and harder, he thrust into her, his knurled length rubbing her so delightfully, the rubber knobs tickling her insides. He was right-side up so she spun him upside down so his trigger guard could caress her clitoris so wonderfully. She gasped and slumped into him, her hips jack-rabbiting into him as she came.

"Oh, gawd, baby," she whimpered in a high voice, "you're so won-n-nderful-l-l-l," she wailed, she could feel the oil squirting around his hard-on as he split her soft cunt and slammed heavily into her.

"Ooh-h-h-oh-oh, yes, baby, that's so won-n-nderful-l-l-l," She whimpered falling back into the seat. It felt so good, that she almost squeezed his trigger and almost made him cum, but she held off, not yet. Not yet. Someday, but not yet. She sighed in contentment, Smokey still burrowing into her hot twat. She looked around guiltily and pulled her skirt over her knees, hiding Smokey. His rear sights were jammed into the seat keeping him from sliding backwards and she continued humping her hips gently allowing him to fuck her slowly and continuously.

She came again a couple of more times, more gently and sedately. She watched the kids playing, a couple of hundred feet away, and wondered what their kids would look like if she and Smokey were to have a couple. Maybe someday, she thought and let Smokey fall out of her. She licked him clean then wiped him with his favorite ragged tee shirt, the mixture of gun oil and her cream tasting a delicious oily mix. She slid him up under her shirt, pushing him up between her natural 52-EEE's. She could see him poking up between her wondrous pair and smiled down at him.

"I know we'll never have any kids, baby, but it's kind of nice to dream about it isn't it?" Smokey was the strong silent type and rarely said much -- like now.

They sat there in that park for a while, Smokey nestling between her humongous mammaries, watching the kids play and day-dreaming of maybe's. Finally she picked up her cell phone while petting and caressing Smokey and called Big John again.

The receptionist answered and said that he was tied up in a meeting, and asked if he could call her back. She said no, it wasn't that important and she'd try back another time.

"I just wanted to find out if we could set up a couple of cameras in his house," she answered Smokey's unspoken question.

**** *** ** * * * ** *** ****

Later that night, she sat in her stake-out car, a red, 1986 Cadillac Eldorado convertible. This time she wore a short little midriff length tank top -- still no bra -- that drew everybody's attention to her frontal assets, and a tiny little cheerleader skirt that just barely covered Smokey as he pressed against her pussy, with a pair of barefoot sandals on her pretty pink feet. Smokey had been feeling frisky and had buried himself in her pussy without his hard-on. He had nosed into her fleshy folds, something he did once in a while, burying himself in her all the way up past the trigger guard, letting the Rhino grips press on her clitoris. Every so often he'd bump her and make her gasp in thrilled pain -- he wasn't always gentle.

She had her tape recorder on and the directional disk was pointed at Big John's house, but so far the only thing she'd picked up was Big John and his female "assistant" doing the humpy bump. Sweet Sue wondered how much Mrs. Littlejohnson would pay for the tape. Bored, she had gotten him on film several times, the incriminating evidence being more on him than on the Missus, but he had such a little willie, that Sweet Sue felt sorry for him. Hell, Smokey without his hard-on was more of a man than Big John could ever hope to be.

"Ooh-h-h," she moaned and smiled as Smokey caressed her clitoris in appreciation of the compliment, "it's true, though."

Around four a.m. Sweet Sue finally called it a night and went home. Smokey's insistent bumping had finally gotten to her. He wanted some pussy, so she might as well call it a night.

"All right," she fussed at Smokey's insistent humping and bumping.

She could feel his cylinder rotating gently inside her, feel the heat of his rounds as if ready to go off in her, so she went home. Smokey was tired, cranky and horny, and she was getting horny, too. He had his bare self almost all the way in her. She could feel his business end, deep in her, poking peevishly against her cervix — he wanted his hard-on and he wanted to fuck. She smiled and caressed the part of him that extruded from her wet cunt . . . his up-turned Rhino grips.

"Okay, baby," she murmured, "we're going, we're going," she cranked the engine, listening to its smoothly powerful purr for a second. She love the sound of a well-tuned engine almost as much as she loved Smokey's hard business end in her.

Back home, she extracted him slowly and tenderly, all sticky and creamy from her cunt, and gave him a good rub-down with gun grease, his favorite oily perfume, with his favorite old tee shirt, sweet-talking him and adding her own special caresses. She dug out his hard part from her bag and laid it beside him as she tucked him against her pillow and went in to shower and clean up.

He was all business when she got back to bed. He had gotten out of the mood to play, and instead wanted to talk about the job. She kept trying to screw on his hard-on, but he kept putting his screws off, so that she couldn't get it screwed on and she finally gave up and lay back letting him caress his Rhino grips up and down her vulva, getting a little bit of satisfaction from him while he ran on about Big John and what had been a cross-dressing faggot last night.

"That wasn't a woman?" Sweet Sue stopped petting him, pausing a little in surprise.

He showed surprise that she hadn't noticed the walk and other small details of a man in drag.

"I just thought she was an odd-looking lady, I mean, I've seen a lot of them that walked funny -- hm--m-m."

His front sights nuzzled her vulva, splitting her lips and rubbing up gently into her clitoris, his back sights scraped her tight little anus. He hadn't wanted her ass in a long time and she wondered if he was building up to it. He'd hurt her pretty bad the time he'd had her there, and he'd been real sorry about it after, promising he'd never make her do it that way again. Of course if he wanted it, she wouldn't refuse him, she loved him too much to deny him anything.

"You do want some tight ass, don't you," she crooned softly.

His whispered that he loved a good ass, but he didn't want to hurt her like he'd done the last time, but steel was steel and he couldn't help being what he was.

"You know I won't deny you, baby," Sweet Sue sighed, nerving herself up for it.

His next statement threw her completely, but after her initial shock she thought seriously about it. Then she grinned and thought some more about it.

"Well, I think my thoughts aren't worth the whole penny," she giggled at his question, "but he was drooling when he was staring at my tits, and I think that if I make it available, he'll bite the worm for me," she giggled again, "but you know you'll have to wear a rubber," he agreed resting his barrel on her belly-button, "ain't no tellin' what's been up his ass."

They both laughed uproariously at that and he let her screw in his hard-on. He was very gentle in his love-making that night, as if thanking her for her understanding of his needs and kinky desires. He made her cum a dozen times before she finally couldn't take any more and called a sleepy time-out.

The next day they started seriously filming and voice taping Big John for his big film debut since the Missus wasn't really up to anything. He was just a dirty little pervert trying to unload what he considered a liability.

**** *** ** * * * ** *** ****

Is another chapter warranted? Let me know.

12