The Perils of Technology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers

Alexis' eyes flashed when Kate's hips rocked against her, her begging moan pushing Kate forward, 'Ooh fuck, yeah you do... Mmm, let's give you that fucked up little wish...'

As with Alexis a few minutes previous, Kate's body tensed as her climax slammed into her. Alexis gasped at the torrent of juices that gushed from Kate, Her mouth dropping open in a silent scream that was accompanied by her entire head and neck turning a deep red that spilled out across her chest. The sting of Kate's fist gripping her hair was ignored by Alexis, her finger locked in Kate's spasming pussy, the twitching walls making Alexis wish she'd shoved her tongue deeper.

'Fuck,' Alexis coughed, her face shining with Kate's release, 'Kate?'

The brunette was sunk into the pillows, her eyes wide as she stared at the ceiling with a stunned expression. Had it not been for her breasts heaving with each gasp of air she gulped in, Alexis would have been worried. Crawling up Kate's body, the redhead plonked her chin between Kate's breasts and waited for the older woman to respond.

'Motherfucking... Fuck,' Kate eventually hissed, Alexis giggling, 'I've not had a cum that hard since... Well, Greta. That was amazing Lex, wow...'

'Never fucked a woman that came so much,' Alexis licked her lips, 'Though as you're the forth woman I've fucked, It's not as if I've got enough experience to compare with.'

'Fourth?' Kate blinked, 'Greg's mom, you'll have to tell me sometime how you got her to be so submissive and how you knew she would be by the way, Jenna and me...' Kate brushed Alexis' hair from her face, 'Who's the fourth?'

'Paige.' Alexis flushed, 'Three nights after Graduation, we were up in my room being silly and she kissed me. She pulled away and burst into tears, locking herself in my bathroom and sobbing her head off behind the door.'

'I'd never noticed,' Alexis grimaced, 'But she'd been hiding a rather big crush on me for a few years and she knew that we were running out of time for her to, and I quote, pick up her panties and jump me.'

'What happened?' Kate shifted her hips, Alexis' nipples pressing into her stomach, 'How did you end up...'

'Fucking her?' Alexis bluntly replied, 'She eventually opened the door and... She just stood there looking terrified as she laid herself emotionally bare before me. Told me everything. The fact that she'd think of me when she masturbated, that she knew she was a lesbian, that she'd wanted me for a while.'

'Truth be told,' Alexis continued, 'I'd always wondered what it would be like with another woman, ever since I caught Mom fucking an actress that you wouldn't believe the name of, even if I told you. Paige telling me all that she did left me with the biggest chance of doing it that I'd ever had... So I kinda kissed her.'

'Kinda?' Kate's eyebrow jerked up towards her wild hair.

'Okay,' Alexis giggled, 'I grabbed her face and planted a big one on her. Three hours in that bed up there, our fingers, tongues, lips... Everywhere. It was a mess, if we weren't moaning or cumming, then we were giggling at the stupidly sexy things we were doing to the other.'

'She then moved to Seattle and the only time we've seen each other was over Skype or when she visited last year,' Alexis sighed wistfully, 'one day I'm getting her and Jenna together and just locking the door until we can't fuck any more.'

'That sounds like fun,' Kate shivered at the dark tint Alexis' eyes had taken, 'Greta was my one and only woman before you.'

'Really?' Alexis blinked, a finger tracing across Kate's collar bones, 'She was your dorm mate in Russia was it?'

'Close,' Kate smirked, 'She was the daughter of the married couple I rented a room with. Twenty and very sure about herself. The first night I was there, she told me, in no uncertain terms, that I was going to strip to my panties and lay on my stomach in my bed and that she was going to help me with my tired muscles.'

'Magic hands,' Kate closed her eyes and sighed, 'And her voice... Low and soft, even when her hand dipped between my thighs.'

'She spoke in Russian,' Kate's voice hitched when Alexis' finger traced over the swell of her breasts, 'A dialect I'd not yet learned as she pulled my panties down and started fingering me slowly. I knew I should have stopped her, but her voice was mesmerizing, Hypnotic even. I didn't know what she said as she fucked me, but... God... It turned me on so much that I just went with her hands and...' Kate groaned when Alexis' tongue flicked her right nipple, the redhead pinching Kate's left nub, 'Fuck... She fucked my brains out over and over again.'

'That's a good idea,' Alexis kissed up Kate's body, the brunette ducking her head to catch the hot lips in a bruising kiss. Later, Kate didn't remember who had made the next move, but she squeaked into the younger woman's mouth when she felt Alexis' heated pussy resting over hers, blue eyes staring down at her pleadingly.

'I don't know if Greta...' Alexis trailed off when Kate's swollen lips curl up. With an excited squeak, Alexis moved quickly, throwing one leg over Kate's while sliding her other leg under the brunette's *long limb, 'Jenna loves to do this.'

Kate opened her mouth to reply, but the slick heat of Alexis' pussy pressing against hers left her mouth capable of nothing more that a rolling moan, Alexis squealing in almost complete unison. Kate's hand shot out to grasp Alexis', the redhead scrunching her face under the sensation of Kate's pussy lips against her sensitive folds. Neither woman spoke, both releasing sporadic moans and screeches as their bodies moved together with increasing speed.

'Gah!' Alexis cried out, her hand gripping Kate's thigh as she rocked her hips, 'Fuck, fuck... Harder... God, Harder Kate!'

Kate cried out, her fingers digging into Alexis' wrist, and the faint squeak of a moving bed started up as Kate squeezed her legs around the redhead, 'Yes!... Cum Lex, Cum with me... Sooo close honey, so fucking close. Gonna cum over that... Sexy pussy babe... Coat your fucking snatch with my cream!'

'Fuck yes!' Alexis twitched, the snap in her head almost audible as she broke. Her hips were a blur against Kate's, the obscene wet sucking noise that their lips made lost under Alexis' scream of passion. Feeling the gush of release against her pussy, Kate lost control and joined Alexis' screams.

The pornographic sounds continued for a full minute, Alexis the first to slump onto the bed, her body slick with sweat and cum. Tortuously, Kate's orgasm lasted for a full ten seconds, Alexis left panting while Kate came down.

Kate collapsed onto the bed with a groan of relief and listened to Alexis start to giggle. Her sex fried brain couldn't understand why Alexis was giggling, but she quickly joined in, 'Why are we laughing?'

'Don't care,' Alexis crawled away from Kate's body, the smell of their arousal hanging over the bed like a thick fog, 'but... This is fucking insane, isn't it?'

'What is?' Kate wiped the tears of laughter from her face, Alexis plonking herself beside her exhausted body.

'If you'd told me this morning,' Alexis curled against Kate, her giggled vibrating into the brunette, 'That we'd end up fucking like this tonight, I'd have called Lanie out as you'd have gone mad... But here we are well fucked and stinking of each others cum!'

'Give me a few minutes and I'll give you that little shower fantasy you have,' Kate yawned. Hearing the murmured reply from Alexis, Kate blinked slowly, the room suddenly turning from the early morning gloom to the bright midday light. Alexis' soft snort when Kate jerked up onto her elbows accompanied her gloriously blue eyes opening sleepily, a lazy grin appearing on her face when her brain caught up.

'I think that was more than a few minutes,' Alexis giggled, her naked body stretching sinfully across the dark sheets, 'Is that offer of getting to fuck you in the shower still open?'

'Yours or mine?' Kate leered over Alexis' frame. The gasp from the younger woman told Kate all she needed to know and she slid from the bed, her hips swaying seductively as she turned in the doorway. Alexis blinked twice and shot off the bed, Kate's laughter rocketed up the stairs as the naked brunette was chased by the equally as naked redhead, the sound of their heat laden laughter disappearing into the bedroom to be replaced by an erotic moan a few moments later.

SDLRob
SDLRob
155 Followers