The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 08

Story Info
An interview with Taylor Swift leads to some major fun.
5.4k words
4.8
17.5k
25

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

(MF, MFF, FF, Cons, Oral, Anal, Exhib, Masturbation)

Chapter 8: Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss

After the weekend with Liz was over, we both had to get back to work, though her return was far more immediate than mine. Sure I needed to go to NY to record an interview, but it wasn't WORK work.

First off, I was interviewing Taylor Swift, which my gut instinct told me was going to be pretty darn fun. Then after that, I'd be spending the remainder of my time with Ashley Benson. No interview, just the two of us getting friendlier following our little reunion rendezvous in the office.

All in all, I was looking forward to my time in NY until I saw the latest pap shots of Selena with her "more serious than she let on" boyfriend. I didn't want to let that put me in a sour mood, but it wasn't really working. I was more than a little pissed. I just hoped that wouldn't effect my actual work.

I was undisturbed as I left the plane and headed to pick up my luggage. From there I went to go grab a cab when I paused at the sight of a limo driver holding a sign with my name on it. "Taylor", I said to myself.

I approached the limo driver, probably looking nothing like the passengers he usually had. "Yeah, I'm Bart Curry."

"Great," he said. "Follow me." With that, Mr. Excitement lead me to the limousine. I got in the back, remembering fondly the last time I was in a limo with Liz. This time however, I was alone, save for a box tied with a bow and a note.

I opened the note. It was from Taylor, and it read:

Bart,

Can't wait to see you, been far too long. I just know the interview is going to go great. Hope you enjoy the presents. Yes, that's plural.

XOXO

Taylor

I dropped the note with a smirk and grabbed the box. I undid the bow and opened the box to find a gift. I was more than a little shocked Taylor had given me a Rolex. Then again, she was also crazy rich so to her it was probably as easy as a watch you'd win in an arcade claw machine which just so happened to be my tendency when I actually bothered with a watch. Still, it was a nice gesture.

The drive over pleasantly surprised me by being extremely light on traffic. It seemed like I had only just gotten in the limo when it arrived in front of Taylor's apartment building. The limo door was opened for me by a bellhop.

"Mr. Curry?" he asked. I nodded in reply. "Excellent, Ms. Swift has been expecting you. And don't worry about a tip, that's been taken care of. Ms. Swift is very generous."

"That she is." I replied. The bellman grabbed my luggage and put it on a cart while the limo drove off.

"This way sir. Ms. Swift prefers that she and her guests take this route to avoid alerting the paparazzi to their comings and goings." I followed him to a side entrance, then to what seemed like an exclusive elevator. When we got in, I observed the elevator seemed to bypass almost every floor save for the final five. Very exclusive.

The elevator opened to a floor with only a handful of doors. I was lead to one at the very end of the hall. The bellman rang the intercom buzzer.

"Yes?" said Taylor through crackling static of the the intercom.

"Your guest is here, Ms. Swift." the bellman replied.

"Bart?"

"I would presume so, yes." We both heard the door click.

"It's unlocked now, come in," she said. The bellman, who's name was apparently Ted if his name tag was anything to go by, opened the door for me, then quickly followed me in with my cart.

"There we are sir. And no need for a tip, Ms. Swift has taken care of all of that. Have a wonderful stay." Ted the bellman took a quick bow and left me alone in the living room of Taylor's apartment. No sooner than he left, Taylor had entered the room, greeting me with a monstrous hug for such a slim woman.

"Oh my god Bart," she said. "It has been way too long! How've you been?"

"All right." I replied. "Things could be better."

"I can only assume one of those things is a certain Latina we both know?"

"How did you--"

"Whenever Selena has amazing sex she calls, so I've known since Spring Breakers. Though I thought you two might have been getting closer."

"That makes two of us."

"Yeah...drink?" I nodded. Taylor led me over to her bar and poured me some Johnny Walker blue. "I love that girl. She's my best friend. But even I have to say that the day she makes a good choice in her love life is the day I release a screamo album."

"Am I a good choice?" I asked, my tone sarcastic. "What did I do to ruin my rep?"

"Not much. You're definitely a step up from the Beibtard and I can't say I wouldn't rather see you walking around New York with her than someone who thinks cocaine is food group."

"Thanks, I guess."

"No problem." Taylor poured herself a drink and we clinked our glasses in a toast. "To those who look right past what's in front of them." We downed our drinks then moved over to the couch.

"So what have you been up to besides recording?" I asked. "Usual evil mastermind stuff?"

"Ooh, even more so. Haven't you heard? I'm all kinds of evil. A snake even."

"Perfect, great for the interview. Just don't mention where the bodies are buried when we start recording."

"Please Bart, this isn't my first rodeo," she said with a smile. "So...with Selena, when she was talking about you...it didn't seem like you two were a sure thing. Mutual coice, she assured me, so no judging."

"This is true."

"Good. You should keep your options as open as you can."

"You actually telling me to screw other women aside from your friend?"

"Best friend." she corrected. "But, well, yeah. Take it from me, never be someone's back up. Ever. Because you'll never be seen as any kind of equal. And don't wait. Find yourself someone who cares and isn't afraid to show it. Someone that just wants you to be you.

"Wow, thanks Doc, how much I owe you?"

"Therapy's free," she smiled. "Almost. Only price you have to pay is joining me for dinner."

"Oh, the horror," I mocked. "Wine...lobster...you vile harpy."

"Oh, that's it Bart. Sweet talk me." She winked at me before heading into her room. "Get changed. Nothing too fancy."

I grabbed some clothes from my bag and went to the nearest bathroom to change. Nothing too fancy, as she said, but nothing schlubby either. When I came out, Taylor was dressed similarly, though honestly I'd have to add the adjective phrase, "ungodly hot".

"Looking good," she said. "Let's go." We headed to the elevator and down to what seemed to be a very private section of the building's garage, whee Taylor's personal limousine was already started up and ready to go.

"How many paps we going to deal with?" I asked. "Am I going to be mistaken for your latest conquest?"

"You should be so lucky," joked Taylor, giving me quite the leg show as she crossed her legs in the spacious back of the limo. "No paps. See, here's the trick with them: they don't get any shots we don't want them to get. So, I don't want any pictures taken tonight. So no "anonymous tip". We're leaving the back way and entering the restaurant through the alley and sitting nowhere near a window."

"Privacy? You must want to be 100% focused on me. I have that effect on people."

"Oh yes, you do. How's Selena, again?"

"Ouch." I replied. "Fake smile, real pain."

"Aw, poor baby. Maybe if you're good Taylor will make it up to you after dinner."

"Dessert?"

"Maybe," she smiled.

During the drive, we chit-chatted, light talk. Taylor seemed to want to save any real conversation, about the show or otherwise, for the restaurant. To her credit, I didn't see any telltale signs of paps. No sign of the usual gang of photographers that followed Taylor around were present when we arrived at the restaurant. Further to Taylor's plans for the night, we had a corner booth, far away from any windows and most of the other customers.

The restaurant itself was just like our wardrobe, nice, but nothing fancy. After we'd ordered, we began an actual earnest dinner conversation in a way that only Taylor could.

"No offense Bart, but honestly, I think Selena is a lost cause," she said. "And it's not you. I like you and think you'd be good for her. But, let's be honest, Selena and what's good for her are two things that very rarely meet in the world of romance."

"Believe me, I know that first hand." I replied. "So...just give up?"

"Until she comes to her senses? Yeah. I love her. She's my best friend. Which means I know her. I don't want to see a good guy like you just waiting for something that might never happen. Besides, I think we both know that finding yourself some fun in the meantime has never been an issue for you."

"Me?" I asked, feigning innocence. "Have you heard something that would shatter my choir boy reputation?"

"Oh, I better have or your other presents are ruined." She smirked, seductively sipping from her glass of wine. Right then the waiter brought us our food. When he left, Taylor looked me right in the eyes, a sly smile of seduction on her face. "Eat up, Bart. You're gonna need the energy."

Unsurprisingly, we both rushed through the meal. Not super fast, but enough so we both noticed that we were ready for what Taylor had planned for the rest of the night.

As soon as the bill was paid, with a sizable tip, we rushed outside to the alley way. However, I was shocked to find it empty, no limo waiting for us.

Before I could ask Taylor what was going on, she answered by unasked question by kissing me and pushing me up against the brick wall. Our lips locked and may hand went to her ass. Taylor's hands went right to my crotch, massaging the hardening bulge before finally deeming it the right time to free it.

"Eyes on me," she said as she squatted down and took my hardening rod between her delectable red lips.

I followed Taylor's order as best I could, but sometimes her tongue hit just the right spot, or she teased in just the right way with her teeth to make me wince. There was something entrancing about watching Taylor suck cock. The blue eyes, the ever present red lips, even her face. She just seemed to be made to suck dick based on how good she looked doing it.

Not that the look was all she had. Taylor could suck some serious cock. Master of giving a show and the method behind it. Eye contact, moans, ball sucking. Then the bit that added a bit of fun for both of us; she reach her hand under her skirt and began to finger herself.

"Fuck that's it Taylor..." I growled, trying to keep it down. No one was around now, but I had no idea is the limo was just late or if she had it on call. Which honestly was part of the fun, we both knew that. Otherwise Taylor would have told me for sure. She held all the cards and she absolutely got off on it.

As soon as Taylor was done sucking on my candy cane, she stood up and grabbed me by the jacket. "Fuck me. Now." I picked her up and now pinned her against the brick wall. With one swift thrust.

"Mmmmmm," she smiled a seductive smile, the white of her teeth barely showing before she licked her lips. "Fits like a glove, huh?"

"Better than that Tay," I said before thrusting again. I wasted little time in building up a hard, fast, but still very pleasurable rhythm. Hard and fast was one of the many ways Taylor liked it. Casual sex was a big pass time of Taylor's. Sex of any kind really. And she loved to share the hobby with people.

A look of happy ecstasy was on Taylor's face as she locked her perfectly toned legs around me, refusing an escape, as if I even wanted one.

I grasped at Taylor's top and pulled it off, exposing her pale flesh to the night air and hungrily went to her tits with my mouth. They weren't big, but they were as irresistible as tits could be.

"Oh...fuck..oh baby bite my nipple...fucking bite it." Her voice was breathy, lost in lust. I did as she asked, biting down on the sensitive flesh. Taylor shrieked in pleasure, her pussy undulating on massaging my cock.

"Someone likes being fucked in a dirty alley way," I said, licking at those red lips of hers.

"Oh fuuuck I love it," she growled. "Want more...harder..."

"I think I can swing that," I said, kissing her tits before dropping her down and bringing her to the dumpster in the alley. I spun her around and bent her over, Taylor instinctively bracing herself against the metal dumpster. I hiked her skirt up to her waste, grabbed her by the hips and thrust in, going in hard and fast. "This hard enough for you?" I asked slapping her ass.

"Fuck yes baby," she grunted. "Fuck me hard...give me that fucking cock...don't you even think about stopping till you make me cum!"

"Though never crossed my mind." I yanked Taylor up, her back to my chest. One arm wrapped around her while the other went to her clit, working it over as I pounded her hard.

"Unggg...uh fuck..." she moaned. "Fucking choke me..."

"You sure?"

"Yes...." she hissed. "Choke me baby...oh fuck pleeeeasseeee..." I moved my hand up from around her waist to her throat, grasping it as she had asked.

"Fuck YES!" she moaned. "Fuck I'm gonna cum...don't stop Bart baby...fuck I'm gonna cum on that cock....FUCK!!!!" Taylor shook in my arms while her cunt spasmed and clamped down on my still thrusting cock, extra jolts of pleasure crackling through body like lightning.

Without missing a beat, Taylor spun around and squatted again, taking my cock fresh from her cunt and right into her mouth, sucking herself off my cock while furiously pushing me closer and closer to cumming before I finally could hold back no more and released a torrent of cum in her mouth. The pleasure was so intense I was now the one shaking.

Once every last drop I had left in me was sucked from my cock right down into her stomach.

"Fuck..." I said. I breathed deep, trying to catch my breath as I pulled my pants up.

"Glad you liked present number two," she said with a grin. Taylor picked up her top and put it back on, then reached into her purse to take out her phone. "Now time to get the limo back over here."

"Number two? Am I to understand there's more?"

"What can I say, I love to take care of my friends." She winked at me as she continued at her phone. "And that takes care of that." She walked over to me and leaned against the wall. "So, what time do you want to record tomorrow? I'm thinking one, maybe one thirty?"

"Whatever works for you."

"Good answer." We continued to chit chat, stopped only a few times by Taylor returning texts. I found it odd that the driver needed directions back, but what did I know? Maybe it was a different driver.

Soon enough, the limo returned and we were on our way back to the apartment. The drive seemed quicker than it was to get to the restaurant and before I knew it, we wee back in the apartment. IN short order we were back in the elevator.

"Ready for present number three?" she asked. "It's a good one."

"Oh, big time." I replied. "Any clues?"

"Well...let's just say I'm trying something different lately. Love to have you join in the fun."

"Oh, I just love the possibilities inherent in what you just said." Taylor giggled then went back to her phone, still texting. At this point I was guessing that the person on the other side of the conversation was part of this third present.

"Okay, once we get in, how about you hang back in the living room for a couple minutes while I get everything ready?"

"Oh, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait."

"See? I always knew you were clever." The door then opened and we strode into her apartment. I took a seat on her couch while Taylor made her way to the bedroom to get things ready. Try as I might, I could help but let my curiosity get a little bit of the best of me. While I didn't get up to take any peeks, I did strain my ears to get a clue of who could be in the bedroom with Taylor. The one thing I could discern was that the other person was definitely female, which of course sent blood flowing down where I was going to need it. I was completely recharged for whatever Taylor had planned.

Any curiosity I had was soon answered.

"Bart, how about you turn around?" Taylor asked. I got up and did just that, and what I saw before me made my jaw drop.

"Hey there Bart," Karlie Kloss said. She stood before, decked out, along with Taylor, in insanely sexy lingerie, Karlie's looking more regal than Taylor's but both looked insanely desirable. "Taylor's told me a lot about you. Eager to see how you stand up."

"Oh, I think he'll pas your test," Taylor said, a half-smile on her face. "I'm certainly never disappointed."

"Mmm hmmm." Karlie pulled Taylor lips to hers and kissed her. "Shall we dig in?"

"Lets." Taylor and Karlie then turned to me, two predators ready to play with their prey. Fortunately, I was very happy to be the prey in this situation.

They took places to the left and right of me. Karlie grabbed my face as she had Taylor's and kissed me, but deeper, and hungrier, our tongues colliding and massaging each other. Taylor's mouth was at my neck, kissing, licking and biting. The women's hands worked on my clothes, Karlie taking care of my pants, grasping and jacking my cock as soon as she could while Taylor unbuttoned my shirt, her mouth moving to my chest and kissing down as my chest got exposed.

Once Taylor was on her knees, Karlie joined her and once again took charge. The statuesque blonde roughly yanked my pants down to my ankles and wasted know tie in attacking my cock with her mouth, hungrily taking it to the root while Taylor's mouth went to my balls.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, the pleasure of Karlie deepthroating me mixed with shock at how quick she did it and with no sign of gag reflex.

"I think he's having a good time," Karlie said. "Your cock's not half bad. Good size. Nice and thick." She licked it from base to tip, then took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. "Oh, we're gonna have fun with you."

Taylor and Karlie moved to either side of my cock, facing each other. They both looked up at me, matching devilish smiles on the faces before moving forward and sandwiching my dick between there lips. I grit my teeth from the pleasure they were putting me through, french-kissing each other over my cock, moving up and down my rock hard pole. Taylor's hand went to my chest her nails scratching my chest while Karlie's hand fondled and massaged my balls.

The two broke off their double suck job as Taylor maneuvered to take a somewhat solo approach. Somewhat because as soon as her mouth was on my cock, Karlie was behind her, grasping Taylor's head and fucking her face with my cock.

"That's it Taylor, be good slut and suck his cock...dirty girl loves to suck cock, doesn't she Bart?"

"Ughhh fuck yes...so fucking good..."

"Oh that's good...my little cock sucker her LOVES encouragement like that, don't you?"

"Mmm hmm," Taylor moaned. I looked down to watch the scene, completely entranced at the control Karlie had over Taylor. Karlie noticed this and smirked, making a show of what she did next.

Karlie rubbed Taylor's firm as before sliding under the black lace panties and began fingering her as Taylor took my cock in her mouth. "I thought my little cocksucker deserved a treat, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh fuck yes," I moaned. "Very much so."

"Oh Bart, we ARE going to have a lot of fun tonight, aren't we?" Karlie grinned, her eyebrow arched. She pulled Taylor mouth from my cock. "Let's go to the bedroom. You should probably lose the clothes, Bart."

I took Karlie's suggestion and shed every stitch as I followed them to Taylor's spacious bedroom. Karlie quickly shed all her lingerie, save for the black stocking and heels. Taylor followed suit, staying only in her heels.

"Bart, lay down," Karlie said. I went to the bed and laid down. No sooner than that, Karlie crawled over my body, kissing and licking from my torso up, then moved further up until her pussy was right at my face. "Time to return the favor."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers
12