The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 11

Story Info
Another romp with Troian Bellisario.
4.2k words
4.4
5.5k
7
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

by MrMaxLord

(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)

Chapter 11: Troian Bellisario

Guest Appearance by Hailee Steinfeld

*****

It was the last morning of my train trip back to L.A. and I was exhausted. Though honestly, who could blame me? I'd just spent the last two days having mind-blowing sex with Hailee Steinfeld. Additionally...I got know her a little bit. She literally charmed the pants off me a few times. I wasn't expecting that. Not that I didn't previously enjoy her company, but interviewing her on the show and this were two very, very different kinds of company.

When I awoke the first thing I saw was Hailee, dressed only in a black t-shirt that stopped halfway down her round ass, hiding halfway behind the door to my cabin. She gave the attendant a trip and brought in a tray. When she saw I was up, she flashed me a million-watt smile.

"Morning," she said. She sat down right next to me, giving me a peck on the cheek. "You look well rested."

"Same to you." I replied.

"Yeah, I tend to sleep really well when I get fucked cross-eyed." She give me a sly smirk and placed the tray down on the bed.

"So what do we have here?"

"Well, for me, there's oatmeal, fresh fruit salad, a banana, and multi-grain toast. You, you rugged man you, got your breakfast from yesterday. Eggs over easy, also multi-grain toast, and very crisp bacon. And coffee for the both of us."

"Good memory."

"Yeah. It's almost like I have to remember things for a living." She grabbed the banana and unpeeled it and began to snack.

"Hey, could you eat that slower, lick the tip maybe?"

"Shut up," she laughed. "You're such an ass!"

"Yeah, but you are ONLY wearing one of my t-shirts so you must be an ass-woman."

"Ha, I can't fault your logic." She leaned forward, softly kissing me. "Not one bit."

"Good to know." Her cheeks blushed a bit before she went back to her breakfast then I finally dug into mine. "So, what's your plan once we get to LA in a couple hours?"

"Ugh, work. I mean, yeah, I know, actress, pop star, yadda yadda, what do I have to bitch about?"

"But..."

"But, " she said. "I don't know. I kind of want to do something important. I mean, yeah, I'm getting paid to be in the middle of a big robot war and perform in front of thousands of people. I just miss doing actual movies. The kind without CG characters that I don't see until it's all done. Don't get me wrong, I'd KILL to be in super hero movie. I've heard nothing but good things about the experience from friends and when I see little kids come up to some of them calling by their character names it's SO precious and I'm SO jealous. But some balance would be nice. Same for the music. I don't mind the dance pop but I would like to do something a bit more. Gah, I can't believing I'm bitching about such low-key, First World problem nonsense."

"If it's bugging you it's got to be a little important." I took a couple bites of egg yolk soaked toast and bacon then moved closer to her. I grabbed the coffee pot and poured her a cup. "Look, you're successful. And that's great. Nothing to be ashamed of. There's also nothing wrong with wanting more. Let me ask you, did you like shooting that Transformers thing?"

"Well, yeah. It was fun. I don't really get to tumble and stuff and be around explosions."

"And you clearly like performing, you're a natural. It sounds like you, again, just want more in addition to the fun you're already having. And that's very reasonable, if you ask me. There's nothing to be ashamed of or to be guilty about."

"What about you?" she asked. "I mean, you clearly love your show, you can't fake the enthusiasm. But do you ever want more?"

"Sometimes, but I don't see anytime I could take a break to do what I'd really like to." I couldn't believe I'd just said that. I hadn't even admitted that to Troian. Hell, not Selena or Ashley either. Only one who got close to getting that out of me was Liz, and that was because she never pried too far.

"Well, then I guess you better enjoy the last few hours of your vacation." Hailee stood up, removed the shirt and then the breakfast tray. We both let out a pleasured sigh as she sank on to my cock, already hard from her sexy morning outfit.

I brushed the hair from her face and let my hands roam her body as her ride slowly built up speed. It wasn't hard and fast, enough to enjoy it all without breaking a sweat within the first minute.

"Oh...uh...fuck...so what's...what's your plan when we get off...fuck yes...the train?" Hailee moaned. I gently grasped her hips as she rose and fell, her skin feeling so smooth.

"Probably...oh shit yes Hailee...just going to make...fuck yes...make some phone calls...unnnnhabout the show. G-guests and stuff. You're probably going...oh fuck yes...to have...nnnnnnmore fun."

"Oohhhh...oh my God right there rightfuckingthere...moooore business stuff for m-me too...n-not that mmmmuch fun...Sssseting up...up...up interviews and stuff for Pitch Perfect...magazines..." he last word faded into a moan. I say up, wrapping my arms around her. I pulled her close, nose to nose with wide grins on our faces as we both came closer and closer to a crescendo.

She leaned back just enough to give me access to her breasts, which I eagerly took. I sucked her nipple, flicking it with my tongue. Her nails dug into my shoulder as she pulled forward again and her hands moved to my cheeks, holding me in place while she leaned forward to kiss me.

I could feel her hot breath on my forehead, a half-smile on her open mouth she got closer and closer to her end. Her legs wrapped tighter around me and her ankles locked. Her eyes locked on mine as her breaths got more and more ragged, moans louder and louder until she threw her head back and moaned, "Oh FUCK...yesssss!"

I thrust up into her as pleasure raced through her form, giving Hailee a few extra jolts as my own orgasm rapidly approached. Before I could even give sign one I was clone, Hailee moved off me, a glint in her eyes.

"Mmmm, let me take care of that," she said, planting a quick peck on my lips before moving down my body and taking my cock, fresh from her pussy, right into her mouth.

"Oh fuck...fuck Hailee..." I leaned on my elbows and simply watched as she went to work, and this girl loved her work. It was fast, a blowjob made strictly for the use of making me cum...but damn it, sometimes that's you need. And Hailee still made it a bit more with just the right amount of eye contact and teasing. Hands, fingers, tongue, lips, all worked in unison in an orgasmic dance on my hard flesh.

"Oh shit Hailee I'm cumming...fuck I'm cumming!" She let out a soft moan and continued sucking until I finally let loose, filling her mouth and Hailee moaning as she swallowed every stream. With a final suck, she kissed her way back up my body before laying at my side. I put my arm around her while her head rested on my chest.

"I really don't want the train to stop," she said. "This...this has been a lot more...well, just more than I expected. Way better than meetings."

"Agreed." I replied, kissing her forehead. "It doesn't, you know, have to end. At least, you know, the me and you stuff, not the train ride. At some point it would indeed stop for lack of fuel."

I felt her giggle in my arms. "Hand me your phone. Unlock it first. I'm not gonna be weird, promise."

"Well, as we've seen each other's cum faces at this point multiple times I see no reason not to." I reached over and grabbed my phone, unlocking it before handing it to her. Hailee sat up and typed into my phone, then just as quickly handed it back to me. She then reached over to her purse and handed me her phone, similarly unlocked.

"I just gave you my number. Put in yours."

"I could just text you."

"Yeah, but I like this better. It's more effort putting it in and if either us us want to call, it's not because of some text reminder, we actually want to."

"I like it," I said. I input my number then returned her phone. "How about we finish breakfast in a now very disheveled bed, get dressed, then hang out in the lounge till we have to go back to reality?"

"Can't we just stay in bed?" Hailee asked, her voice sing songy and playful in its pleading. And I have to admit, her being completely nude in front of me almost made me give in and ignore logic.

"Yeah, the cleaning staff can just clean the room around us fucking."

"Okay, but I am not putting my clothes on until we're finished eating." She winked at me then grabbed the tray, placing it back on the bed. "No rushing."

"Wouldn't dream of it."

Image

*******

With breakfast done and a quick shower mixed with a little fooling around, Haille and I got out stuff together and waited for the ride to end. Much like her, I genuinely didn't want it to end. I genuinely didn't expect this to happen on my way back to normalcy. In fact, it kind of torpedoed the normalcy. I also found I didn't mind.

"I think I'm going to nap for the rest of the day the moment I get home," I said. "I'm surprisingly tired."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Hailee said. "I wish I could nap. The moment I'm off the train I'm in a cab and it's right back to work. Probably won't get home until the sun goes down, then won't get to sleep until midnight...be a lot easier to get all this done if I didn't have to take a cab and maybe had a dashing podcast host to drive me around...I'd be more than happy to work it off by any means necessary, if you know anyone that fits that description."

"I'd love to help, especially with payment like that, but I've got someone giving me a ride and I don't know if she'd appreciate sex stains in the back seat of her car."

"She? Do I have competition?"

"Hardly. Remember that best friend I told you about? It's her."

"Wow, really?" Hailee asked. "You're still friends? I really thought you were talking in the past tense."

"Yeah, me and Troian are still friends. We've known each other all our lives."

"Troian? As in, Troian Bellisario? I LOVED Pretty Little Liars! And you two dated? You almost married her? I know this sounds weird considering the last few days, but well done."

"Thanks, I guess. It's no big deal though."

"If you say so." Hailee sat back in her seat, looking at me with a smile. "Did you ever tell her?"

"What, tell Tro I was going t ask her to marry me?"

"No, that you have a thing for fucking on fast moving vehicles. Of course that you were going to pop the question!"

"Well, no. It would have been REALLY awkward immediately after she said she met someone else."

"Well, yeah, but not later? I mean, if she's your best friend, I don't know, wouldn't that be something you'd tell her?"

"Would you want to hear that if you were in her position?"

Hailee thought o this for a moment before shrugging. "Honestly, I have no idea. It's a really weird position. I mean, I could see how it'd be something I'd want to hear, but only in certain circumstances. You're probably right. But you have to admit, it's a question that makes you think."

"I guess...honestly, I never thought about it."

*******

The last contact I had with Hailee that day was a quick peck on the cheek as she left for the taxi queue. I went right out front to the parking lot to see my chauffeur, played by Troian Bellisario, waiting for me.

"I thought chauffeurs usually had signs with their passenger's names on them while they waited," I said.

"You know I thought about that, but then I realized it might be kind of offensive to have a big cardboard sign that read 'Asshole'"," she replied.

"Fair point." I gave her a big hug as she lead me to her car.

"So, how was the trip? All relaxed from your exhaustive job of recording celebrity fart jokes?"

"Yes, but I'm sure you already got the full details on at least once aspect of my little New York vacation."

"Well, if you're speaking of Ashley, then yes, I got the lowdown about you two from her. And I'm glad you two settled things like adults this time. Which, now that I think on it, might be a first for either of you."

Before I could retort, we came upon Tro's car. After I loaded my luggage and buckled up, we were out of the parking lot and on our way to my place.

"How was the rest of the trip?" she asked. "You were interviewing Taylor Swift while you were there, right?"

"Yeah, that should be up this week, then after that back to the grind. The rest of this week is finalizing all the guest bookings."

"Need any company?" she asked. "I have the entire day free and it's been a while since we've even talked."

"Yeah, cool with me."

"Great, food and wine's on me. Thai?"

"Killer. Drive on Jeeves."

"Shut up," she laughed.

******

After picking up some grub, we headed to a liquor store and grabbed a bottle of wine, nothing fancy, but definitely not MD. Mad Dogging it never goes well with Thai food...or, honestly, anything now that I think of it.

"Hey, you take the wheel, all right?" Tro asked. "You know, since I paid for...everything."

"Fair enough." And really, it was. Someone buys dinner and drinks, the least I'm going to do is drive. It never occurred to me Troian had a different motive. Then again, I probably should always keep in the back of my head that Troian loves surprising me and always has.

As soon as we were back on the road, I felt Troian's hand on my leg, working her way to my crotch.

"I hope you don't mind, but I think it might be proper to give you the best "welcome home" I possibly can."

"Well, if you insist." She tilted her head smirked while she unzipped my pants and fished out my cock. Troian began with a slow, teasing and methodical handjob.

"Eyes on the road," she said as she pumped. That simple request was proving to be insanely hard. I badly wanted to look over at her face or even just look down as she jacked my cock, how she worked her wrist, teased the head with her thumb.

"Do I even need to ask?" I knew I didn't. If Tro was doing this, then I already know she pretty much was given a free pass due to her hubby's bad habit of infidelity.

"I'd avoid it. I probably won't be able to answer you anyway with my mouth full."

"Mouth full?" And my two word question was answered the moment she leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. "Okay gotcha."

I couldn't resist taking quick glances as Tro sucked me. My eyes were still mainly on the road, but where road head is concerned, I might have been paying too much attention to the road.

"Y-you want me to pull over or something?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Mmmm just cum in my mouth." To help me with her request, Tro sped up the action. Any idea of teasing or drawing this out was not even up for consideration, not that I minded. Again, road head had its own set of guidelines.

"Fuck...fuck Tro...I'm gonna shoot..."My hands gripped the wheel, white knuckled but somehow still going the speed limit.

Troian simply hummed a "Mmmm hmmm" on my cock, my orgasm a foregone conclusion she was happily pushing me towards. And finally, almost mercifully, we hit a stoplight and I finally unleashed, my foot pressing all the way down on the break.

By the time I was done there was car honking behind me to go on green and I was in a cold sweat. I moved forward as Tro gave me one last suck before zipping my pants up and sitting back in the seat, looking oddly satisfied after giving me a blowjob.

"What?" she asked. "Can't a girl take pleasure in giving pleasure?" That's Troian, reading my mind in a way few can.

*****

Unsurprisingly, when we got to my place we left the food and wine on the counter and went straight for the bedroom.

It must have been a reflex action at this point, but I don't remember who started stripping who but before either of us realized it we were nude on my bed, my head finding a happy home between her legs and the music of her moans filled the air.

"Ooooh yeah," she squealed, arching her back as I returned the favor from the car. "Fuck it's never bad with you, is it?"

"Well, I try not to stay rusty."

"Let's test that theory out." She crooked her finger come hither towards me and I moved up her body. Once I was face to face, I thrust my cock inside her, bringing a smile to her face. "Mmmmm, now it gets interesting."

I hooked my arms under her and drew Troian up to a sitting position. I began to thrust up in her, Tro's long legs wrapping tight around me as she hung her head back then flung it forward, her long brown lock, falling on my face before going to hers.

I brushed the strands from her face, looking at her already heavenly face seducing me even more by reveling the sinfulness of the moment. Watching her face go though all the stages of pleasure was simply put, intoxicating, always was.

I I held her in my arms as she learned back again, yelps of pleasure being belted from her full lips with every thrust.

I took her nipple in my teeth, lightly tugging and sucking on one then moving to the other. It didn't matter how many times I'd been with Troian, I never got tired of it and it was always amazing.

She gave me a half-smile, half-sneer before sticking her tongue out and licking my lips. "How about we change it up a bit?"

"I suppose," I said, hungrily kissing her. "You haven't lead me wrong so far."

"Good answer." She got off me and on to all four, grasping my head board for support. "Take my ass." Magic. Fucking. Words. Especially from a voice as sexy as Troian's.

Before getting to the main attraction she'd presented to me, I kissing my way up from Troian's ass to her neck, my lips whisper close to her ears. "You certainly do like being fucked in the ass, Tro."

"Never heard you complain," she retorted. "And in case you didn't notice, neither do I...so you must be doing something right."

I kissed her neck then reached back, lining my cock, slick from her cunt, up with her ass and slowly pressed forward.

"Aaaahhh fuuuck yes...fuck...oh Bart...fucking say it...say my name...fuck say it...say it, baby..."

"Fuck Troian...fuck...fuck baby this...fuck this ass...so fucking good...love...love to fuck your ass..." I firmly grasped her hips and sped up in her ass. With Troian bracing up against the headboard, my wall was certainly getting a workout, though not as much as Tro's ass was.

"Fuck! Fuck don't stop...take it...fuck that ass Bart! Fuck so...so fucking big in my ass..."

I moved my hands from her hips to her breasts, then wrapped them around her to pull her closer to me as I started to drive us both home. Troian grabbed my hand and brought it to her neck.

"Mmm choke me a little..." she moaned. "Not too hard...just enough...mmmmgive it to me Bart..."

I was always hesitant to fulfill that request, no matter who asked of me, but I also trusted Troian to let me know when was when. I clasped my hand around her throat and almost instantly a guttural moan echoed from her mouth.

"Y-yesss...fuck...fuck my ass...fucking take it...fuck...fuck cumming...cumming...cum with me! Cum in my asssssss!" And I did, almost in sync with Troian as she came. We both shuddered and growled, completely drowning in pleasure as we fell forward on the bed. I continued thrusting into her through my orgasm until it was too much and I pulled out, rolling off her prone form.

We both laid there, exchanging glances as we breathed deep, completely wrecked.

"So...hungry?" Troian laughed.

"Starved."

*****

"I really, really needed that," Troian said. We were both shower fresh and chowing down on extra spicy pad thai.

"That's what I'm here for." I replied. "Sex on call."

"Aww, that's not all you're good for. You always give me a good challenge at Scrabble."

"I just know more Q words than you." I poured her another glass of wine and reclined on the bed. "So, how bad was it this time."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12