The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 14

Story Info
Anna Kendrick and Bart have a unique time at the theatre.
4.3k words
4.26
9.5k
12
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

by MrMaxLord

(MF, MFMF, oral, cons, gloryhole)

Chapter 14: Anna Kendrick

*****

"Now folks, I bet you're wondering how we top last week's guest," I said to the crowd. "I mean, we had Alexa Bliss. We had the Raw Women's Champion, the Goddess of WWE. Is it even possible to get better? Well, let's just say yes so our next guest doesn't get a bruised ego. She's the star of Pitch Perfect 3 and she saved the best for last on her press tour. Give it up for Anna Kendrick!"

The crowded cheered loudly as the petite woman came out on stage, taking a seat next to me, a bright smile on her face.

"Wow, nice applause. I hope you guys are getting scale for that performance," Anna remarked as she settled in her seat. "Thanks for the buttering up too. I love getting an ego boost from a sub z-grade celebrity podcast host."

"Hey, be nice or no free scotch."

"I totally meant d-grade. Yep. Bart Curry, D-Grade celebrity. 100% Kendrick certified."

"That's better." I replied smile. "Now, for the drinks." I clapped loudly and soon after, out came Logan, dressed, very begrudgingly so, in a french maid outfit. Vinyl, of course, complete with stiletto heels. He had a silver trey with a bottle of Johnny Walker Black and two glasses.

"I hate you both SOOOO fucking much right now," Logan said into my mic as he placed the tray down. "So fucking much."

"Hey man, I told you not to bet against Kendrick in fucking naming showtunes of all things," I said. "Dude, the chick was on Broadway when she was like ten or something."

"Twelve, actually." Anna replied. "Oh, and sugar tits? Come here please."

Logan turned to her, the annoyance on his face glowing like a lighthouse. He awkwardly walked over to Anna, the audience s well as myself and Anna getting a kick out of him trying to keep his balance in the heels.

"Yes, mistress?" Logan said, completely failing at hiding his embarrassment. Anna took out a couple bucks and stuffed them down the front of the outfit.

"Just for being such a doll," she laughed. With one final look of hilarious contempt, Logan shuffled off stage and Anna and I clinked our glasses of scotch. "Wow, I wouldn't expect a D-grade show to have such good taste in booze. Usually when I'm on its PBR and Cheetos."

"Well, we do still have some Cheetos in the back if you want our maid to bring us some."

"Nah, I'll save that for later. Can't ruin a good laugh too quick."

"Good thinking. Now, before we can get to really talking, let's get the shameles plug out of the way."

"Oh of course. Well, Pitch Perfect 3, last of the trilogy that was totally not planned but hey, it worked. Um, I'm obviously back or I wouldn't be going from city to city on no sleep promoting it. So's Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson, Hailee Steinfeld. Whole gang is back, so it's like a reunion tour without the infighting or heroin. It's got beautiful, amazing women with great voices, explosions, fight scenes, everything short of a lightsaber so I'm hoping we at least hit the top three in the first weekend because there's no way we're toppling the Force."

"Wow, some honesty in a plug, nice."

"Come on, even I'm going to see Star Wars that weekend."

"Now, with that out of the way, we're just gonna shoot the shit. Since our tech guy is busy strutting his stuff serving us food and drinks, we're just down to our conversational skills."

"Shit...we're in trouble."

"Well, I think we can dig ourselves out. I think I have a good question. "How come you don't tweet about masturbating in a movie theater anymore?"

"Well, honestly there hasn't been anything that makes me want to reach out and touch myself lately." she responded. "Plus the stares. Eye contact too soon and the moment's gone. At least as far as public masturbation goes. I mean we've all been there, right?"

"Oh, totally." I replied. "So, next question,handcuffs."

"Christ, do you get all your questions from watching other, more successful shows?" she asked, getting a laugh from the audience.

"Eh, it's worked so far."

*******

"You know, maybe we should just keep you as the cocktail server," I said to Logan, still in his maid gear.

"The moment I get out of this outfit I'm shoving these six inch heels up your ass sideways." he replied.

"Well, before you do that you need to completely pay up," Anna added, an evil-yet-ridiculously cute grin on her.

"No, you said I didn't have to!"

"Yes! I only said you didn't have to do it front of the audience." Anna sat down, waving Logan to come towards her. "Now, pay up sugar tits."

"Fine," he grumbled. He walked over to the couch and began to awkwardly dance for her. "Happy birthday to you..."

"No, I want the voice too," Anna said. "Don't make bets like this if you have a problem with ponying up."

Logan groaned, then cleared his throat. "Happy birthday to you," he sung, doing the worst Marilyn Monroe impression I'd ever heard. "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday Mr. President. Happy birthday to you."

"Woooo!" Anna yelled, clapping loudly. "Thatta girl!"

"Okay, we're done now!"

"Not yet Logan," she said. "You need to bow for the rest of your audience. Now turn around and bow for Bart."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are. You lost. Now bow for your audience." Logan flashed Anna the dirtiest look he could, which only made the small little devil girl laugh even harder as he turned around and bowed before me. Of course, that left him open for the last bit Anna wanted to throw into the equation, slapping his ass.

"Fucking really?" Logan said as Anna and I both lost it completely, tears in our eyes from laughing so hard. "Okay, I'm done. I'm going to go smoke more than I've ever smoked before. If either of you call me it's your funerals."

I took a seat right next to Anna the two of us trying to catch our breaths as Logan walked away. I wiped the tears from my eyes as similarly tried to regain her composure.

"Nothing like good scotch and embarrassing others for my amusement," said Anna. "Wanna follow it up with more scotch at the hotel bar then back to my room for a night cap...night cap is code for dirty sex in case you were wondering."

"I would LOVE to take you up on that, but I gotta do the prop shopping for guest after Hailee."

"How'd you get stuck doing that grunt work?"

"It was the only way to get Logan to actually go through with his payment." I replied. "Believe me, I'd rather be swimming in scotch and in your bed than plunking down cash for dick joke props."

"Well, suit yourself. You know where to find me and the dirty sex I so graciously offer. Though this does free my time up. Might go see a movie or something."

"Well, have fun. Try not to masturbate in the back row without me."

"No promises."

******

As my car pulled into the parking lot of the sex shop, I started to seriously debate as to seeing Logan humiliated was worth doing this is instead of Anna. Alas, I was stuck picking up predictable props.

The bright side though was getting a view of the hottest porn store clerk I'd ever seen, Kathryn, Long black hair, sea-green eyes and a body that wouldn't quit if it was put in a figure four.

"Hey there Bart," said Kathryn, her smoky voice matching the total package she already had. "Got another porn star on the show?"

"Yep, next couple weeks." I replied. "Got any dildos that could pass for lightsabers?"

"Jedi or Sith?"

"Well that's great, you clearly put more thought in this than I have."

"Don't feel too bad. You tend to think of shit once you've run out of all the dildo and lube jokes in your own head. I ran out early too."

"Slow night?"

"Unbearably so. Couple regulars. One in the theater, on in the booths. One newbie chick. Threw down ten bucks for some tokens and went to the booths. Smoking hot too, if I do say so. Too hot to be doing what we both know she's doing."

"Booths, huh? Know which one she's at?"

"Probably seven since the one other person back there is in five. If she's doing what we both know she's doing. You feel like perving out?"

"Why not? Got to get something out of tonight aside from dildos that will be used for one purpose alone and not the fun kind."

"Knock yourself out, free of charge. Slow night special." Kathryn gave me a handful of tokens. "And hey, if she's any good, try to talk her into becoming a regular, would you. We could use more of a draw than having the cleanest porn store bathrooms on Earth."

"Sure thing. You know, I don't think people appreciate how much of a miracle that bathroom thing is." Kathryn laughed a bit, her tongue curling up on her canine teeth before I headed towards the gloryhole booths. To be honest, i wouldn't have known which booth to go to if not for Kathryn's directions. I mean, I've done some freaky stuff in my time but never any of the seedy porn store stuff, not even here. And this place was built for it, as the current owners removed security camera's in the back to improve business, which apparently worked like a charm. It honestly just never came up, though with a girl like Kathryn at the register, if she offered I'd pretty much accept on the spot.

I walked to the door marked with the number 7 and knocked. I mean, what the fuck else was I going to do, barge in? I don't know gloryhole etiquette but I'm pretty sure you don't just burst in on someone sucking a dick. At the very least it's kind of rude to both people in that equation.

"Come in," I heard a small female voice say. It was almost a gruff whisper...but there was a hint of familiarity to it. I opened the door to see Anna Kendrick, dressed in the sexiest dress I'd ever seen her in, completely with thigh high heeled boots, also, there was a cock in her mouth jutting from a hole in the wall.

"Holy shit," I said, causing Anna to get a good look at who she had invited in.

"Holy shit," she said, the cock twitching in the air as she spoke. "Um...hi?"

"What the Hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I said I was going to see a movie. And Gangbanged 3 is technically a movie. What are you doing here?"

"Buying props for the show. The clerk told me there was a hot chick back here, and well, why else does someone come back here."

"Okay, well, first off, I can't argue with that second part. And secondly, she thought I was hot? Cool."

"Um, not to be rude or anything," said the guy behind the wall, who I was assuming the owner of the cock sticking through the hole. "But do you think you could finishing blowing me, please?"

"Oh, sure. And thanks for saying please. I'm a big stickler for manners. Doesn't matter the context. You don't mind if my friend here watches, do you?"

"No, not at all, as long as you're the only mouth I feel," the man said.

"Well boy howdy I think I can swing that." Anna winked at me, then her eyes went right to my crotch. "You can watch and jack off if you want. I mean, we're essentially in a jerk off booth so it's fitting." Anna gave me a wink before going back to the waiting cock. When her hand once again started pumping the faceless man, a loud groan of approval echoed throughout the hallway.

"Mmmmm, and that's just my hand, you lucky boy," Anna said just seconds before engulfing the cock in her mouth.

"Fuck I love that mouth!" the man howled. "Fucking suck it you dirty bitch!"

The dirty talk was almost enough to make me giggle. It's genuinely a lot different as audience member than being a participant.

However, any laughter was suppressed by watching Anna at work. I knew first hand how well she sucked dick. Seeing her do it was another matter. A mixture of arousal and intense jealousy, her quick flashes of eye contact only making it even stronger.

Anna turned up the heat on an already smoldering show by going hands free, holding them behind her back as she gave her very happy anonymous pal the wettest, sloppiest mouth only a blowjob she could muster.

"Fuck...yeah baby use that mouth you little slut," he groaned again. It was a little odd, watching this play out, but I could help but feel myself get a little hard. I was rubbing my cock through my jeans, utterly transfixed by Anna's oral performance.

Sloppy wet sucking noises mixed in with the sounds of scripted pleasure from the video monitor in the booth. Strings of saliva began to drool from her mouth. The sizzle to the steak was the occasional look her eyes gave me, a burning blaze behind those blue eyes.

"Come here," she said, her hand taking her mouth's place. "I'm sucking you both. More efficient." She smiled a bit and I walked over to her, pants unzipped and cock in hand.

The moment I was in range Anna engulfed my cock, hungrily sucking me as she jacked the stranger behind the wall. "Ohhhhh Anna," I growled, instinctively bringing my hands to her head and guiding her up and down my pole.

After a few minutes of that heavenly mouth on my cock, she switched back to the strangers and jacked me, then switched again. I actually felt a little bad for the guy on the other side. Yeah, he was getting head too, but I got the show. I got to see this beautiful little minx suck us both AND feel it.

"I wanna feel you both in my mouth," she hissed mere seconds before following through, my cock sharing real estate with his. Didn't bug me much. Wasn't the first time I had shared a woman with someone, though the only other time I'd shared Anna there was another woman involved. I really should get Brittany Snow back on the show.

The other guy though wasn't quite as experienced with the idea of sharing, as mere moments after we both took up residence in Anna's miracle working mouth, he announced with a start, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!!"

I pulled out and backed off, jerking myself off while Anna went to work and ending the guy. She worked furiously on the head and jacked the shaft, her fist a blur until a loud satisfied groan rang out and Anna froze in place, moaning as her mouth was filled with the cum of man who's face she'd never seen, and if she ever did after this she wouldn't know who he was, and vice versa.

After a few moments of pure bliss, the man slowly removed himself from both Anna's mouth and the gloryhole, giving her an exhausted, "Thanks." as he then left the booth. I looked down as Anna swallowed her prize, licking the corners of her mouth to make sure she didn't miss a drop.

With her mouth emptied, Anna sprung to her feet and grabbed my hand. "Come on, we're going to the theater. Back row. Don't bother zipping up."

Anna led us out of the booth area to the other side of the store to the theater opening and led us to the back row. There was only one other person in there, and he didn't notice the two of us enter.

Now, I'm sure that Anna expected to once again take control the moment we sat down, but I decided to flip the script on her. I swiftly moved to my knees and put her legs on my shoulders.

"Oh...I like," she said, hiking her own skirt up to give me better access, as well as show she came prepared for her environment with a complete lack of undergarments.

"Oh fuuuck yes...mmm eat that pussy..." Anna's voice was lustful and dreamy as I went directly for for her clit, sucking and licking at it with my tongue. She ground her cunt into my face, grasping at my hair, pulling it whenever a particularly strong bolt of pleasure struck through her body.

I slid my hand down, caressing her leg as it moved to her slit and fingers joined the party, fingering Anna's sopping cunt while my mouth worked on her clit.

"Ohhh...ohh gooood that's so good..."she moaned. Her eyes fluttered in ecstasy and her back arched. Her mouth was open, moans emanating from her mouth, any concern she might have had for playing it cool completely out the window. Her hips shifted suddenly, causing her skirt to slip down over my eyes, leaving only her voice to fuel me. It was easily more than enough to spurn me on.

After a few seconds though, those loud, open mouth moans were replaced with more of a hum. I quickly moved her skirt from my eyes to catch the view of Anna, still deep in pleasure but with her mouth full of cock. I guess the lone person in the theater noticed the moans he was hearing weren't coming from the action on screen and Anna felt once again, the more the merrier. Given the fun we'd been having so far, it was hard to disagree.

The new stranger was clearly enjoying the head he was he was getting as much as Anna was enjoying both giving and receiving pleasure at the exact same time. Myself? I wanted a bit more now. I moved up and placed my cock at her entrance and thrust forward, entering Anna's pussy in one thrust.

"Fuck!" she said, letting the cock drop from her mouth. "Oh yes...fuck me...fuck me while I suck a cock..."

While I didn't need the encouragement, I gladly took it. Anna made one last adjustment before returning to the cock she was sucking. She undid the clasp of her dress and slid it off just to the waste, exposing her amazing tits to me. "Have fun," she winked, then went back to sucking the cock.

Like anyone couldn't have fun with Anna Kendrick's tits. I grasped the mounds of lesh, massaging and sucking them as I fucked her. And I do mean fucked. Fast, hungry, and with the faintest hint of affection.

"Fuck yeah Anna," I said, squeezing her breast. "Dirty dirty Anna...mmm fuck this is hot."

"Well, you're right there," I heard a smoky female voice say. I turned my head to see Kathryn watching the action, a smile on her face. "So...I closed the store for an hour. That get me an invite to this party?"

"Of course it does," Anna said, almost insulted Kathryn even had to ask. "Bart, how about you make our new friend feel a bit more comfortable with your penis or something? I think our other new friend and I need to get better acquainted."

"You got it." I replied. I mean, if Anna was cool with it, why not? I pulled out of her and turned towards Kathryn, who already had her pants completely off, showing off a set of twin sparrows tattooed just on her round hips.

"Mmm, you're packing," Kathryn said, a cheeky grin on her face. "Should have done this a lot sooner." Kathryn robbed me of any chance to reply by jumping on me and wrapping her legs around me. I promptly pinned herto the all and entered her. "Fuck that feels good."

"Same here." I replied before going immediately into full speed.

"Fuck yes, fuck that slutty pussy hard," growled Kathryn. "Only a dirty skank gets fucked in a porn theater...fucking say it...call me a dirt fucking skank!"

"You're dirty, DIRTY fucking skank...probably not even the first time you've done this!" I said, throwing as much verbal tinder on Kathryn's fire as possible. "Probably not even the first guy today!"

"Unnng fuck yes!" Kathryn cried. My gaze trailed back over to Anna, and she was giving her new pal a nice reverse cowgirl ride,grinding and riding him him while his hands pawed and squeezed at her tits.

Our eyes met and Anna grinned wide. "You're fucking next," she mouthed, her face slightly covered with strands of her hair.

"Ditto," I responded before going back to Kathryn, kissing her and sucking her tongue. Her tits weren't as big as Anna's, but they were still a fun l mouthful that I could not resist filling my mouth with.

"Bite my nipple," she hissed as my tongue flicked it. I bit down, a shriek of pleasure following the action. "Mmmmm fuck that's it...pound my fucking cunt and bite my nipples...fucking do it!"

"Hey, clerk girl," Anna said, her voice trailing off into a moan. "Want to switch up?"

"Sure," Kathryn said. "What's his name?"

"I have no fucking clue and I love it." Anna replied.

"Ha!" Kathryn laughed. "My kinda girl." I exited Kathryn and set her down. Anna got off of the nameless fucker she was playing with and pointed me to a chair.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers
12