The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 16

Story Info
Troian comes back one more time.
3.6k words
4.09
4.3k
6
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

by MrMaxLord

(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)

Chapter 16: Troian Bellisario

*****

It seemed like the time alone with Hailee passed in mere moments, but that's the thing about a good time, it's always over far too soon. Once we'd made it back into town we parted ways with a goodbye kiss, or rather simply a see you later one and then it was back home for me to relax for two more days before getting back to work.

When I came to my door and walked through, two things alerted me as being off. One, my door was unlocked. Two, Troian was standing in the middle of my living room, wearing only one of my button-up shirts and holding a glass of red wine.

"Hey," I said. "What's all this?"

"Oh, hi," said Troian. "You're back early." She set down the wine and came over to greet me with a hug. "How was the hot spring?"

"Fine...what are you doing here?"

"Housesitting. You know, like you asked me to do?"

"Okay, let me rephrase that," I said. "What are you doing here only wearing one of my shirts?"

"Oh, that." replied Troian. "I was here, feeding the fish, decided to make some lunch. Then wanted wine with said lunch. When I opened the wine, pulled the corkscrew a bit too hard, and voila, red wine all over my blouse and jeans. Speedily took them off and dunked them in the laundry and grabbed one of your shirts."

"Okay, well I guess I just have to thank wine and gravity for the leg show." Troian smirked, the expression betraying something more going on here. I continued at her pace until I knew what was up.

Tro took a seat on the couch, laying back in a way she had to have known showed off her legs in the most pleasing way possible. And obviously, she knew it. It wouldn't show on her face for someone who didn't know what to look for. But me...I can read those brown eyes. It's why she never played poker against me. Still, I let her play things out.

"So, have fun feeding fish and getting my mail?" I asked.

"Hey, I did more than that," she responded. "I also helped myself to some of your wine and watch the movies you have that aren't streaming anywhere."

"Well, just so you know you're not getting paid for that extra stuff."

"Isn't that always the way? You go the extra mile, get nothing in return." She moved a bit on the couch, facing me completely now. "Now, before we can really get down to the brass tacks of your little vacation tryst, we have one more element to throw in."

Before I could ask what she was talking about, there was a knock on the door and Troian sprung up and answered the door. When she returned, she had an extra large pizza in her hands. She looked at me and motioned her head towards the kitchen counter. By the time I joined her, the pizza box was open revealing the toppings on this particular pie.

"Hot sauce, garlic and pineapple?"

"Well, I knew you were coming back today so I thought, what better way to surprise you than with your favorite pizza?"

"It's our pizza," I said. "It's literally the only one we ever ate together. Ordering it for years has it burned into my memory."

"Well, that's not a bad thing is it?" Troian asked with a smile.

"Is everything all right?" I asked. "I mean, Patrick didn't have a bad case of fucking another woman again, did he?"

"Not exactly." She approached me, her brown eyes never breaking their lock on mine. "See, I finally did what I should have done a while ago. I sat Pat down and we talked about it. A serious, no wiggle room, no bullshit talk about our relationship, and we reached a compromise."

"And that was?" I asked, somewhat getting an answer as Troian reached to my belt, undoing it and tossing it aside.

"One weekend free. No consequence. Do whatever we want with whoever we want. No bachelor or bachelorette party atmosphere that's the tease of action with no fulfillment."

Troian kissed my chin, then her lips went to my neck while her hands unzipped my pants. "One weekend to get all the single life we want. No regrets left to be had. So...he's gone off to Vegas to have one last crazy single weekend. And me...well..I want a flashback weekend. Just you and me Bart. No one else..."

Her lips moved to mine, her tongue slithering out to lick my lips before kissing them. She didn't have to wait for an answer. She knew she had me the moment I walked through the door.

I reached under her shirt and squeezed Troian's ass while her hands went to my pants. She deftly undid my fly and locked eyes with me, a sexy little smirk on her face as she descended to her knees, tugging my pants down along the way.

"Fuuck...that's it Tro," I moaned as she took me in her mouth. I hate to reduce things with Troian to blunt statements, but holy shit could she suck a dick. Her tongue snaked and massaged my cock, her hands going from stroking my shaft to fondling my balls, Troian knew everything it took to get me right on that edge and keep me there until she was ready for me to go over.

"Oh shit..." I mumbled, throwing my head back as Tro began to take me into her throat. She braced herself against me, gripping my hips as she took me in deep, all the way down. "Keep it there baby...fuck Tro...mmm baby fuck..."

Troian pulled back, breathing deep as she rubbed my cock all over her face. I reached down and held her brown hair back, flashing her a smile. "Don't stop Tro," I said, my voice more of a growl than anything. "Suck my cock."

"Mmm bet you'd like that, huh?" she teased. She began to fondle my balls while stroking me. "Have me suck this nice cock till you cum in my mouth...mmm I don't think it's a secret I'd love that."

I tensed up in the best of way when Troian began sucking my balls, one then the other, each one getting a lovingly wonderful tongue bath before she returned her mouth to my cock. And I could tell by her tempo, her one and only goal now was to get me to cum.

"Yeah...oh fuck that's it fucking make me cum Tro..." My teeth were grit. I hadn't talked to Tro like this during sex in a while, not since we were together. And Tro hadn't sucked me off like this since then either. She was always damn good at it, but this? This was a kind of heat I hadn't felt from her in a while.

"Do it, Bart," she said. "Cum in my mouth...give me all that cum so I can swallow you..feel you explode in my mouth, on my tongue. Mmm, please baby." She stuck her tongue out, going between flicking my cockhead with it to just slowly, achingly slowly, licking the underside until the breaking point was reached.

"Ohhhh FUCK!" I cried. She took me back in her mouth, just the head, and worked me over furiously until I fired, filling Troian's beautiful mouth up with my sperm. Every stream I shot got another moan from her, which made me shoot more than I thought I had.

Troian pulled back and opened her mouth, showing off all the cum I had just fired off. With a sexy gulp, she swallowed it all down, licking her lips.

I picked Tro up, her long legs wrapping around me, and kissed her deeply, navigating us to my couch as I stepped out of my pants completely.

Troian laughed as I dropped her on the couch, and those laughs soon faded into moans as I went straight for her pussy, attacking her clit with a passion I hadn't shared with her in years.

I hooked both my arms around her thighs and pulled her close, hungrily sucking and licking her clit. Troian, moaned and cried out, "YES!", her body twisting and writhing in pleasure.

We hadn't been like this in years, since before we broke up. It really did seem like a step back in time. The passion we had back then had stepped back in from the past to light a fire one more time in the now.

"Ooohhhh my GOD!" she moaned, her raspy voiced adding a bit more music to her passionate cries. I slid my fingers in side her, twisting and crooking them as Troian's moans went into a higher pitch. "Oohhh fuck Bart don't stop...ohh I'm gonna cum...mmm please...please keep going...gonna...ohh...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!"

Her hands went down to my head, grasping on to my hair as she came. I felt more than a little bit of pride as her voice cracked as she shivered and moaned. I kept at her clpt now, a bit softer and slower, letting her ride out her orgasm with a few extra t of pleasure.

As she finally began to catch her breath, I moved up Troian's body, opening her shirt and kissing my way up her stomach to her breasts. I sucked and kissed her nipples, getting ready to go a bit further and slide my cock into her pussy.

My face moved to her, getting ready to plant a kiss on her full lips when Tro stopped me, smiling as she did so. "Time to check my laundry," she said. She slid out from under me and made her way to my washing machine. She looked over her should, the smile and her brown eyes beckoning me to follow. Of course, I did.

Troian sauntered over to the hallway and slid open the door revealing my washer and dryer. She bent over, pretending she was checking her laundry. I moved behind her and thrust inside her, Troian letting out a low moan as I filled her.

Troian braced herself again the machine as I began to thrust into her. It was a slow pace at first. My hands ran up and down her body, massaging her firm ass while I slowly drove into her.

"Mmm," she hummed. "Keep going...fuck me. Just fuck me Bart. Make it last...make it good. We have the entire weekend. Let's make it the best one...ohhhhh..."

I leaned forward, planting a kiss on Troian's shoulder that then travel to her neck that was then transformed again when our lips met.I cupped her breasts for a moments, my fingers playing with her hard nipples for a second before they went to her hips, holding her firmly as I began the go faster, her moans getting a little rougher, a bit more heat on every grunt and groan.

"Ohhhh...ohhh fuck me...take me...I'm your right now...mmm more...please more..."

"I think I can do that Tro," I said. "Nngggg not a problem at all." The only problem was going to be not exploding in her in seconds. I may have recovered a bit from her blowjob, but this was Tro like I hadn't had her in a while, a different yet very familiar kind of sensuality. Her moans, the way she moved her body as we fucked,t he looks she was flashing and the words she was speaking. It was everything we both needed, not just wanted.

Before I knew it was I going full blast, our bodies covered in sweat and the force moving the washing machine with every thrust.

I pulled Troian close to me, her back to my chest as I drove into her. Our lips met in a flurry of dirty, hungry kisses. My hands held her breasts and a chorus of moans filled my apartment.

"unng...oh...cum in me," Troian hissed. "Fuck cum in me...I want to cum so bad but I want to feel you cum in me first Bart...mmm so close...please baby...just fucking cum in me...let me feel it."

"Oh...oh shit Troian...oh I'm cumming...fuuuck baby I'm cumming!" I held her tight as I shot in her, gasping and moaning in her ear after I shot stream after stream of cum into her. Shortly after, Troian's moans of pleasure and climax mixed with my own, her pussy spasming around me as she joined me in orgasmic bliss.

Totally spent, we both fell forward on the washing machine, right when the rinse cycle ended with a ding.

"Heh," Troian laughed. "Time for the dry cycle."

*****

Troian and I were laying in bed together. Her clothes were dry but we didn't really have any need for them. Aside from the sex,the bed was incredibly comfortable as Troian had made it up with silk sheets. The sensation of that on my skin while Tro and I were skin to skin was pretty damn blissful.

"This has been one very fun trip down memory lane," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Very specific too."

"When did you catch on to that part of it?" she asked.

"Oh the blowjob. The moment your went to your knees, ti all clicked. The shirt, the food...even the washing machine as a sex surface. It was just like the first night in the apartment we lived in."

"I don't know if it was JUST like it," she said. "I mean, the sex was definitely better tonight than it was then. And considering how good it was then that's saying something." She kissed me on the chest and moved her hand to my cock, slowly stroking me. "I thought if we're going to have just one more run...then let's make it the best. A greatest hits but better."

"Sounds like...unh...a good plan." I replied. I groaned softly as I got harder and harder in Tro's hand. "So...what...mmm..brought all this on...what..fuck...was the breaking point?"

"Well, like I said, me and Patrick had a serious talk. You weren't around to fool around with, no one to run to when he messed up again. So we actually just sat down and talked. You know acted like adults about the subject." I licked my lips, breathing deep and she started going a bit faster. "So...we just came to the conclusion that we really needed to focus on us. And maybe the one way to do that is to just have one last weekend a piece of being single. Doing whatever we want with absolutely no consequences. And the only person I thought of when we decided on that was you. No one else I'd trust enough for this."

Troian leaned over and kissed me, moving her body on top of me. Her hand had worked me to full hardness, and she was ready for the next round.

Shortly I was inside her and Tro was riding me. I tried to reach out to hold her, but she softly moved my hands away.

"Un huh," she smiled. "It's all me right now." I laid my hand down at my side, completely giving Troian control.

It was really a sight to see, and being the recipient of her actions made it all the sweeter. While my hands couldn't roam her slim body, my eyes could. I took her riding form in, her nipples hard and o, her face, focused on the pleasure in her body as well as giving me even a fraction of it.

Troian sped up, riding me harder and faster. She leaned back, her brown hair hanging behind her as her slow ride grew to a hot pace, Troian grinding and dropping on me with a fierce intensity, a snear on her face.

I couldn't be passive any more. I rose up, kissing her chest as I wrapped my arms around her. Our lips crashed together as I began to thrust into her, her moans getting more and more desperate. Her legs tightened around me, pulling us even close together.

"Ohhhh oh fuck Bart," she cried. "Oh fuck...almost there...just make me cum...make me cum and you can have me any fucking way you want...so close!"

"I'm gonna hold you to that baby," I said, knowing exactly what Troian was offering up. "You sure?"

"Mmmmfuuuuck yes...any way you want me...and I know exactly what...oh...fuck I know what you want. Just make me cum!" She was biting her lower lip, desperate and just on that final precipice.

"That's right honey...come on Tro..cum on my cock...let it all go and just fucking cum for me...cum!"

"Ohhh...oooh...OOOOHHHH!!" Troian's face was frozen, her mouth open as cries of passion spewed forth. I reached between us, rubbing her clit until finally, she released one last cry of pleasure, her legs like pythons around me as she came.

Troian was shaking as she came down, taking deepp breaths as she pulled away from me. Finally, her eyes locked on me. "Mmm, now, how about I fulfill my part of the bargain?"

Troian slinked off of me and got on all fours. She knew me all too well. I got behind her, my cock still hard and slick with her juices.

I heard Troian breathe deep as I pressed my cock against her backdoor. I held on to her hip as I pressed forward, grunting when the head finally popped past that wonderfully tight ring.

After a few moments of savoring the tightness, I pressed forward, Troian letting out a low moan as I widened her tight little asshole. It was hardly the first time I'd had her ass, but it never ceased to amaze how tight it always was. She really was one in a million.

"Take that tight ass," she purred. "Mmmm, fill me up...fuck that's so big...always was...mmmm just fuck my ass till you cum Bart...oh baby I just want to feel it one more time..."

I leaned over Troian, kissing her shoulders and slowly pressing her down to her stomach. With her prone, my lips kissed up her neck to her ear. "Say it again," I whispered. "Tell me what you want." I thrust into her, completely engulfing my cock in her ass with each question.

"Cum in my ass...oh fuck it...fuck it till you fill my ass up with your um...unnngggg fuck please!" Her hands grasped my sheets tight, an my hands joined her as I began to drive it all home.

Every thurst into her amazing bum, I grunted,every noise getting more frenzied as I got closer and closer to the end, and Tro was encouraging me all the way, her words little daggers of lust chipping away at any and all resistance I had to her, which was already flaking away like cheap paint.

With one final, excruciatingly pleasurable push, I came, grunting in Troian's ear as I emptied everything I had left up her tights ass.

"Yesssssss," she hissed. Her voice trailed off into a series of moans, her voice cracking as I gave her a few after pumps before finally finishing up.

I pulled out of her and she rolled onto her back. We kissed, softly and first, but it son got a bit rougher, softly biting each other's lips before breaking. There were no words.

*******

That's how the rest of the weekend pretty much went. The final farewell, sexually speaking of course, almost went by too fast. By the time we reached Sunday morning, Troian was packed up and ready to go. We were sharing one last breakfast before she had to go. While there was a bit of melancholy to it all, there wasn't a tinge of regret.

"So, when are you picking up Patrick?" I asked. "You got time to enjoy those waffles?"

"Oh he won't be back until I think six." she replied. "We're good for a bit. Why, there anything left under the sun we didn't do?"

"Well, we never did get around to calling Shay to join in."

"I was kidding! Kind of. You think she would have said yes?"

"She didn't mind the first time around...or when Ashley brought it up..."

"Wow, Shay likes groups," Troian said. "Kind of surprised."

"Sounds like you have a long time to wait for your guy to get home," I said. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Probably clean up or something. I mean, do you want me to stick around some. I'm down to and just talk and hang out if you want. I mean, just because we're not going to fuck anymore doesn't mean we aren't friends anymore. Need to unload to me about the ladies in your life or something?"

"Honestly, no. Until I get something more definitive from either of them or get a particular feeling, I'm just going to go with how things are now. I don't have anything to go on other than what I have. Why, you have another idea?"

"Honestly, that's the smartest thing you could do," she said. "Have fun until you have something more concrete to go on. But if anything comes up, I'm just a phone call away. Just...just make sure whatever happens, it makes you happy. You deserve it. You really do." Troian gave me a look and smiled. "And speaking of happy..."

She got up from her seat and removed her shirt. "I do in fact have some time to kill. How about we kill it in the bedroom? This weekend isn't over just yet, and I think I need to work off those waffles."

"I like the way you think about breakfast," I said. "How did I ever let you slip through my fingers?"

"The same way I let you slip through mine." she replied. "Now, less schamltzy memory lane and more passionate, toe-curling sex. I have time but not all the time in the world."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers