The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 17

Story Info
Sabrina Carpenter is ready fulfill a longheld crush.
3.3k words
4.76
11k
17
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

by MrMaxLord

(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)

Chapter 17: Sabrina Carpenter

*****

"Well folks, now that the usual subpar comedy you're used to is out of the way, ti's time to bring out our guest for the evening," I said to the crowd. I looked over to Logan, signaling him to cue the music for the guest. "She's familiar to us all. Hard to believe the first time she was on the show five years ago, she was promoting her TV show on the Disney Channel. Since then it's been pretty much music focused. Now...who knows? Clearly not us, as that would require a level of professionalism we just do not have. So let's skip any further formalities and welcome Sabrina Carpenter to the show!"

Logan hit the music and Sabrina strutted out on the stage, her outfit showing off her amazing body, her legs almost doubly amazing due to her short stature. Same with her ass, actually. Something great in a fun size package.

After the usual cordial greetings that go with any kind of chat show, Sabrina sat down, one look of her gorgeous blue eyes into mine confirming she was full on aware of the leg show she was putting on. Typical Sabrina. This was pretty much standard since she'd first been on the show. Of course back then she was, as far as I was concerned, off limits. This is the first time I've seen her in person since she turned nineteen...and she was just on the cusp of twenty and even more beautiful than I could have even imagined.

"Welcome back Sabs," I said. "Though, it wasn't even for sure you were going to be here until maybe an couple hours ago."

"Oh, totally," she responded. "My Uber blew a tire halfway here. I was actually calling saying I might have to cancel until you, you knight in a shining Camaro you, came to my rescue and drove me to the hotel. And let me tell you all, chivalry isn't really dead at all. This man here paid for at least half the gas money."

"I try." I replied. "I trust everything was okay when you got to the hotel."

"Well, not exactly. My room was double booked, so I had to wait an hour in the lobby before they could get me a different room."

"Damn, that's shitty. Sorry about that."

"Oh don't worry about it. I mean, really, I get to travel the world doing what I love and get paid for it. I can handle a the widdle boo boo of having to switch hotel rooms and a flat tire. Besides, it's not like the day got worse."

"You clearly haven't talked to Logan yet," I joked. "And you'll get the chance to do that we we set you up to do a few acoustic tracks for us, as long as one of them is Why...I genuinely like that one."

"You got it," said, her sexy little smile melting me. And of course, she knew it.

******

"Well, I think you killed it Ms. Carpenter," I said. The show went off perfectly. It was rare we had any kind of musical segment on the show, and when we did we wanted it kept to people we knew who could pull it off, for the most part. And Sabrina was one of those select few.

"Thank you." she replied. "You two were great yourselves, as always"

"Well, I'm glad someone appreciates me," Logan said, his voice dripping with sarcasm and THC. "Maybe I can go work for Sabrina."

"Oh come on, you know you're appreciated. It shows in your paycheck. And what about that lightsaber bong I had made for you with the authentic igniting sound effect?"

"That's great and all, but would it kill you to send me some flowers?" Logan asked before finally breaking out in laughter. "You mull over my possible defection while I go get this ready to be uploaded. See ya 'round."

Logan exited, leaving Sabrina and I alone, at long last.

"So," I said, walking closer to the sexy sprite. "Your own hotel room, huh?"

"And what of it?" she playfully replied. "Are you hinting at something?"

"Could be I'm just following your lead."

"Oh, so now we're being mutually flirtatious...interesting."

"Not really considering you're beautiful, sexy, funny..."

"You think compliments get you a free pass?" She was smiling, licking her lips. The game of seduction was on, and she'd already won. "What if it's gonna cost ya?"

"Well, in that case I'm more than willing to earn my way back." Our faces moved together and met in a kiss. Soft at first, but it grew in intensity as we moved to the couch. Sabrina laid one her back, wrapping her arms around my neck while my hands were busy doing something a little bit different.

I ran my fingers up her legs, taking a little more time at her amazing thighs, tickling and teasing the sensitive flesh before I got to her panties. I could feel moisture on the crotch just before I pulled it aside and slid my fingers inside of her.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned. "Mmmmm not even at the good stuff and you got me hooked. Now gimme more..." We began to kiss again, going further and further down a road she'd been wanting to drive down for years. Now that, in my mind, that road was finally finished I saw now reason to do anything but go down the road that we both wanted to be very much traveled.

Sadly, before the road trip could truly begin, reality decided to intrude and Sabrina's cell phone went off.

"Hold that thought," she said. She answered the phone and the mood was soured even further. "What? Oh come on, are you serious? Yeah, well you better pay for the cleaning and comp the room, this is ridiculous!" She ended the call and abruptly sat up on the bed. "And the day gets worse."

"What happened?" I asked. "Room catch on fire?"

"Literally the opposite." she replied. "The sprinkler system just went off in my room. It soaked EVERYTHING. Including the clothes I had laid out...and all my luggage. Everything. Shit. Now I don't have a place to stay because they're booked up, no other room to move me to."

"Well, one problem is definitely solved."

"What's that?"

"You can crash with me tonight...maybe finish what we started before you found out about your own personal flash flood."

"Well, it would be nice not to have to shell out even more money for a last minute place to stay...and I'm am pretty worked up already...what are the food options?"

"There's a really good Mexican place about a block and a half away."

"Sold."

******

We made it back to my place and I promptly made the order for our food. Sabrina volunteered to pick up the food, seeing as it was pretty close. She also hinted that while I was gone, it might be a good idea to set the mood for what we were going to do after eating.

It was however taking a bit too long for Sabrina to make it back. The Mexican place was that far away. I mean my neighborhood was pretty good but you also never know when in psychos might pop up to go after a little pixie like Sabrina.

Before I could get too worried though, there was a knock at the door. When I opened it, I saw Sabrina, completely splattered with muddy water.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Big puddle. Bigger car. Vroom vroom. Splash." she replied. "I think you can figure out the rest. Food's fine though."

"What about you?"

"Oh, fine. Just a nice cherry to the shit sundae of a day I'm having."

"Okay, simple solution. Clean the clothes in my washer. Take a hot shower. Food will still be here,all warm and not muddy when you're done. Day's not over yet, still got some stuff to look forward to."

"True," she said, a half-smile on her muddied face. "Okay, you can start on the chips and queso while I'm cleaning up, but save something for the main course."

"What about dessert?"

"Let me clean it up first," she said, her smile slowly giving way to a fit of laughter which I soon joined. "That was good one, better write it down." She began to take her clothes off, then paused and looked at one of the food bags. "Could you empty the big one out so I can put my clothes in it? Don't want to drip mud all over the place."

"Sure," I said. I took the food out and handed her the bag. "Need help with the washer?"

"Please Bart, I'm not a Kardashian, I know how to do laundry." Sabrina stripped down and got to her own business. As I started to chow down on the chips and queso, she was in the shower, cleaning herself free of the layer of muck that had been splashed on her.

I was getting really hungry, tempted to go right into my entree when Sabrina stepped out of the bathroom, enveloped in the steal. Her hair was wet and she was only in a white towel.

"Wow," I said, thoughts of a taco platter completely exiting my mind.

"Thanks," Sabrina said, a sly little smirk on her face. "So, here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking we let those styrofoam containers do their jobs, keep our food warm. And you finally give me what I've been trying to get for a long time."

"I'd be happy to. I have to say though, never figured you for someone who'd be so dead set on getting laid."

"What can I say, touring can change a girl." she replied. "Besides, constantly trying for the same guy when almost every other one has said yes kind of makes you a bit more...fun." Sabrina dropped the towel and straddled me.

"Desire makes the body grow fonder?"

"Something like that." We began to kiss again, picking where we left off in the green room. My hands roamed her petite nude form as she grinded on me, my cock hardening in my pants. She pulled back for a moment so I could toss my shirt away, then she went a bit further and slid to her knees.

A fire lit up her blue eyes as she undid my pants, letting my cock free. She pumped me a few times, savoring the feeling in her hands before she savored it in her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck..Sabrina," I groaned, lying back and enjoying the heavenly warmth of Sabrina's mouth. I kept my hands to myself, letting this penis pixie have her way with me and show everything she could do. And Sabrina was more than eager to please.

She was slow,sensual, and very attentive. Her eyes went from shut, being in the moment to looking at my very, very positive responses. Any lack of experience she may have had was covered up with both enthusiasm and a desire, a hunger for everything we were doing and everything that was to come.

Sabrina moaned and hummed, her intoxicating voice sending vibrations through my hard cock as her tongue licked, snaked and slurped on it. When she took my in her throat, my back arched and my hand went to her head, holding her there for a bit as I groaned in utter pleasure.

I released her head and Sabrina pulled back, breathing deep for air while chuckling a bit. "You like?" she asked, those perfect eyebrows arching. "Because I'm just starting with you."

Sabrina shut me up before I could respond by returning her mouth to my cock, suck me in full force. She was after my cum, and I was more than ready to give it to her.

I was right on that edge of ecstasy and Sabrina was going full throttle. Bobbing her head up and down, her tongue almost making a hot and wet tornado around my cock while her hand pumped whatever part of my meat she wasn't working on with her mouth. Her hand continued the cyclical motion her tongue was working on, her soft hand adding a wonderful sensation to the party.

Sabrina's other hand was on my balls, rubbing and massaging them in conjunction with rest of the wonderful work this little minx was doing. She wanted everything I could possibly give her, and I wasn't remotely willing to disappoint.

"Ohhh...oh Sabrina...gonna...gonna..."

"Mmm do it." she responded. Her fierce blue eyes pierced me like lasers through fog. Her hand pumped and milked my dick as she spoke her her raspy tone. "I want to taste you...I want to feel you in my mouth..I've waited so long...please...cum for me!"

I moaned loudly as Sabrina engulfed my cock with her mouth once more, the petite songstress hungry for my cum. I aimed to please, wincing as I began to shoot.

Sabrina's throat was working over time, swallowing and gulping with every stream of sperm I shot. Even when i was done, Sabrina wasn't letting me go. She kept sucking, refusing to let me go soft. Even though I was almost in pleasure overload, trying to pull away from her, I was glad. I wasn't about to be done for the night with just a blowjob.

When Sabrina pulled her mouth, it was my turn. I swooped her up in my arms and dropped her on the couch. She laughed, the giggle having a sensual, knowing tone to it. I was on my knees now, the two of us switching positions. And much like Sabrina had with me, I wasted no time getting to my prize. I pushed her legs open and went right for it and eagerly began to eat her sweet pussy.

"Ooooh yessssmmmm," Sabrina moaned. I caught a quick glimpse of her, taking in her face locked in pleasure while I licked her pussy. That pink tongue licking her full lips, her eyes fluttering, her pert, pink nipples pointing straight out. A work of erotic art and my eyes were feasting on every inch of it.

I pulled Sabrina closer, sucking eagerly on her clit while I fingered her. She was already writhing on the couch, absolutely relishing every single spark of pleasure going off in her, just waiting for it to ignite a fire in full.

"OH...oh shiiit...oh Bart...please...fuck please make me cum...fuck please..." I was working on that request with great pleasure. I was so turned on by everything, I would have been hard again already without Sabrina's post-orgasm suckjob.

I pressed on, lovingly attacking that aroused button, crooking my fingers inside her until she cried out in pleasure, her body, glistening with sweat, shaking as she came.

Before Sabrina could even completely ride out her orgasm, I was on top of her, my cock right at her opening.

"Fuck me," she said, that smirk on her face again. "Fuck me, Bart." I hooked Sabrina's legs on my shoulders, kissing her calves before driving myself inside of her. "Ohhh fuck that's deep..."

"Very worth the wait..." I said, savoring the delicious tightness of Sabrina's pussy.

"Oh completely," she moaned, answering me as if I'd asked her a question.

"I...ohhh fuck you're tight...wasn't asking..."

"Oh yeah...OH YEAH...you've been waiting too, huh?" I nodded, the pleasure centers in my brain restricting my speech.

"You pervert...unggg...I fucking love it...oh fuuuck meee!" Our lips collided as I drove into her, my pace hard, fast and hungry. Her legs moved from my shoulders to around my waste and I pulled her up, having her ride me.

Now in control, Sabrina continued the fast and hard pace, the pint-sized sex bomb going wild on me like I was a bucking bronco. I grasped her apple bottom, spanking it while my tongue circles her nipples, sucking it into my mouth.

"Mmm suck my nipples baby...fuck it all feels so good...mmmfuck this is better than I had imagined...and we're not even close to being done...ohhhh fuck yes keeping fucking me!"

"Not even close?"

"Uh uh," she moaned, grinding into especially hard. "I'll let you know when we're done...nnnngfuck I promise."

I held tight to Sabrina and thrust up into her, hard and fast. A big smile was on her face as she cried out in pleasure, begging for more. I put her on all four on the couch and aimed to give her what she asked for.

My grip on her hips returned and I drove into her once more, feeling both utterly energized and completely drained at the same time. Sabrina was right, we weren't close to being done.

"Mmm...fuck...don't stop...keep going...fuck I'm gonna cum...keep...fuck keep fuck meeee!!" Like I'd even consider stopping. What I did do though, was reach around to her clit, working that nub once more to push Sabrina over that last edge.

"Uh...uh...ung...oh shit..oh shit Bart...oh FUUUCK!" Sabrina's cunt clamped down as she came, her melodic voice almost singing out the pleasure going through her body as this second, bigger orgasm exploded inside her. I continued fucking her, extending her orgasm a little bit before she had to rest against the arm of the couch.

She looked over her shoulder, a half smile on her face and her blonde hair wet with sweat and matted against her back. "You didn't cum?"

"Not yet," I said, still thrusting into her pussy, but slowly now. "You took a lot out of me already."

"Mmmm let's see what else I can take out of you...fuck my ass until you cum."

"Whoa, you sure?"

"Mmm hmmm," she nodded, a naughty tone in her voice. "Like I said...I've been waiting a loooong time. Just take it a little slow at first and I'm good."

"Well, if the wait's been that bad..." I pulled out of her pussy, sick with her juices and pressed against her ass. Sabrina tensed up at first, but my hand was still at her clit, frigging it and helping her react as I pressed forward.

"Ohhh fuck!" Sabrina moaned as the med popped in. I pushed forward just a bit, then pulled out, slowly easy more and more of my cock in her ass. It wasn't long before I was going in her at a good, steady pace. Not too hard, but not snail slow.

"Oh fuck I'm loving this," hissed Sabrina. "Oh GOD I love it up the ass!"

"Holy shit!" I cried out. I wasn't prepared for how amazing this was going to be.Her ass so was so fucking tight...but she was clearly experienced with have a cock up it, and I was feeling that. I wasn't remotely going to last. "Fuck...I'm gonna shoot! Holy fucking shit Sabrina I'm gonna cum!"

"My ass...fucking shoot in my ass...mmm Bart let me feel that hot cum in my ass...give me what I've been waiting for baby...nnnng pleeeeease!"

I grabbed Sabrina tightly by the hips and thrust into her one last time, firing ope after rope of hot cum up her ass.

"Mmmm that's it baby," she purred. "Fill me up...ohhh just like that. Every drop just for me...waited so long for it, don't stop until you're done baby...mmmmm"

Finally, utterly drained, I pulled out of Sabrina's ass and fell back on the couch, wrecked and struggling to catch my breath. "So...worth the wait?" I asked.

"Oh totally." she responded. "Despite the mud, the flooded room, the tire blow out...awesome day...and I'm going to sleep like a rock."

"Glad to have lived up to the hype." She snickered a little then crawled over to kiss me on the cheek.

"I'm going to take another shower then crash till the morning." With that, she hopped off the couch and entered the bathroom again. Myself, I just sat back and breathed in deep. That was one damn fine time. No worries about relationships or anything.

Sometimes, it was nice to just kick back and have fun...especially when there was a sexy little blonde sex nymph pretty much demanding it.

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
171 Followers