The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 18

Story Info
Camila Mendes drops by the show.
5.4k words
4.38
9.5k
12
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster

(MF, Oral, Exhib, Cons)

by MrMaxLord

Chapter 18: Camila Mendes

Guest starring Hailee Steinfeld

*****

On the surface, it certainly wasn't a special morning. Just another work day. It wasn't particularly sunny day, nor was it overcast. Not especially hot or cold. To most folks, this was an average, at best, morning.

For me though, it was pretty damn spectacular. It couldn't be anything less seeing as how Hailee Steinfeld had been with me in that bed, not a stitch of clothing on underneath the bed sheet. Her shapely leg exposed, poking out of the sheet as she laid on her stomach, sound asleep. She looked just as beautiful completely zonked out as she did wide awake and in the throes of passion.

She and I had been in contact a lot in the last few months. Liz had gone radio silent again so it was nice to be around someone who actually responded. Not that Hailee was in any way a back up plan. I honestly had texted her on impulse. Texts lead to calls, which lead to face times, which lead to us stilling evenings together whenever we could.

It wasn't a serious relationship by any means, the time apart kind of made that impossible for both of us. The fact we even got on day together was a small miracle considering her schedule of shooting a TV show followed movie re-shoot then more TV then a promotional appearance.

Still, we made the most of it, hence her being exhausted. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, the action instantly triggering a smile to form on her face.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" she asked.

"Just around seven." I replied.

"Mmmm," she said, her voice in the international key of waking up. "Shower time." She rose up from the bed and got out, giving me a peak at that cute rump of hers as she made her way to the bathroom.

I was on my way out of the room myself when she stopped me, her hands delicately grasping my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked

"To start the coffee."

"Unh-unh." She shook her head, giggling a little. Her tongue went between her teeth in that insanely cute way she did. "I said it's shower time., so...come on."

Her hand moved to mind and grasped, leading me into the bathroom. From the moment her hand squeezed mine to the point we were in a shower seemed to be flash. It was almost an instantaneous movement from the bathroom entrance to the shower.

We were in deep embrace, kissing hungrily as the water ran down both our bodies. Her hand slid between our bodies and grasped my cock.

"Coffee's a great perk but I think this is going to be the best part of the morning," she said.

I slid her wet hair back to get a clear look at those beautiful, almond eyes before planting another kiss on her lips. "You could always stay a little longer," I said, my hands now taking base at her round apple bottom.

"Mmm...I might take you up on that if I didn't have TV show to shoot...and movie reshoots...and an awards show rehearsal followed by an actual awards show...but for right now I think we should take what we can get."

"Agreed." I walked her to the wall of the shower, her back pressed against the slick tiles. If we had all day, this would just be the beginning of our days instead of the main event. However, she and I only had a few hours, which meant there was a much stricter time frame.

"Oh!" Hailee exclaimed with a laugh. I spun her around and she planed her hands against the wall. Her back was arched, booty pushed out. "Time management can be such a turn on."

"That's first time I've heard that but I can't help but agree." I kissed at her neck then moved to her back, kissing down her spine until I finally approached that peach, and I just had to take a bite.

"Haaaoohhh..." she moaned. I dove face first into her ass, worshiping it almost. There wasn't any anal on the menu, we didn't have the time...but still with an ass like hers I couldn't help but pay tribute to the gods of booty.

With a smack to her bottom I got back to my feet, kissing my way back up the trail. I softly grabbed her face and craned it over her shoulder, kissing Hailee's lips and entered her from behind.

My arms wrapped around her, holding Hailee close as we really began to get into the action.

Hailee's hands held firm braced against the tiles. Her moans were music to my ears, more so due to her already having the voice of angel.

My hands had their own work to do, caressing every inch of her body they could reach. The flesh of her hip, her tone tummy, up to her breasts. I savored the feeling of Hailee's nipples running over my fingers.

"Mmm yes baby...ohhhh..." Hailee moaned. She leaned her head back my shoulder. I gazed over her face, and as usual it was not a disappointment. Her eyes were in some beautiful in-between of fluttering and shut tight, completely focused on the moment. She licked her full lips in between breaths, in between moans. She was painting a picture, art that was truly inspiring.

My pace increased. We both wanted, needed it. This wasn't really a time for words. We knew each other too well at this point, this wasn't one of those sessions of sex full of dirty talking and nasty words. It was about us, the moment, and savoring every moment of sensation.

Her moans got louder and Hailee reached for my face, pulling it to her for a kiss. She sucked on my tongue for all too short a time before the kiss broke. She braced had against the wall now. She whipped her hair back, giving me a look over my shoulder. Her smoldering look said it all.

My hands went to her hips and took a firm grip. Never hard..but firm. The pace increased. It wasn't frantic by any means...but hungry. Very, very hungry for both of us.

"Mmmm ohhhh fuck Bart...oooh baby yesss!" she cried out. I only wish we were at least doing this in front of a mirror so I could see her gorgeous, face in the throes of passion likes this, tiny rivers of water cascading down her body.

The mental image I had painted for myself along with the actual living and breathing experience I was having right now pushed much too close the end. Hailee mus have sensed to to, either from my thrusts becoming event more urgent or the sound of my voice through the moans and grunts.

"In me," said Hailee. "Cum in me...mmmm let me feel it..."

With a few more thrusts, I did that, gritting my teeth as I unloaded inside Hailee, the songstress responding with a pleased moan as my cum splashed her insides.

I kept thrusting though the intense pleasure, the feeling almost too much to keep going. I was rewarded for my effort, as was Hailee, when she came as well. Her body shook and her pussy spasmed and milked my cock of a few more shots before we were both finally spent.

My softening cock slipped out of her and Hailee, energetic but in a dick drunk haze, spun around and wrapped her arms around my neck. She planted a deep kiss on me, an act I eagerly returned while wrapping my own arms around her and holding her tight.

"Okay," she said, licking my lips after the word escaped her mouth. "Now it's coffee time."

******

"How's the omelette?" I asked. "I usually just include the yoke, so I'm not sure I totally fucked up an egg whites only one."

"Oh, just as good as the coffee." Hailee replied.

"And that means..."

"It's great! Sorry...good breakfast plus good sex equals a walking daze." She gave me a smile then sipped the coffee. "How's the French toast coming?"

"You mean the delicious French toast you're skipping?"

"Hey, this new show I'm on requires corsets. I mean I'm not going to go full eating disorder but those things aren't fun. So regrettably, I'm sticking with my egg white omelette, oatmeal with honey and multigrain toast. Then after the show I'm going to an all day, all you can eat buffet."

"Fair enough." I replied, flipping my extra special French toast.

"Really, that's it? Not going to try and convince me further?"

"Well, if the smell isn't doing it I doubt my words can pull it off."

Hailee took a big whiff of the air and her eyes lit up. "You...you didn't...it'd be just...just cruel in the nicest possible way if you did."

"I might have battered the bread then dipped it in crushed Frosted Flakes," I said.

"You win," she laughed. "Via intense cruelty through kindness. Plate me."

"What makes you think I have two servings?" I jokingly asked. I flipped the toast over for a bit of visual punctuation as I watched Hailee purse her lips humorously.

"Because I said NICE cruelty." she responded. "You wouldn't have said a word about French toast in the first place unless it was for two."

"Touche." I brought the frying pan over, indeed revealing enough for two. I gave her the first piece then slid mine on to my plate alongside some bacon. I opened the fridge then brought us both some strawberries. "Never have French toast without strawberries. It's just flat out wrong."

"I'll keep a mental note of that," she said. She quickly dug in to the sugar encrusted French toast and was instantly returned to ecstasy. "Oh my God my mouth is having an orgasm! This is AWESOME."

"Thanks." I replied. "Sounds like a thumbs up, five star review."

"Ohhh baby this is the stuff," she said, stuffing more and more into her mouth. "Great sex, great coffee and mind-blowing sugary heaven French toast. This is the high water mark of goodbye meals."

"Well, I want to give you an excuse to come back, don't I?"

"You're more than enough for that." she replied. "But I do appreciate the breakfast."

"Hey, no problem. Thanks for actually, you know, responding when I called."

"Hey, don't thank me for something I want to do," she said. "I like you. You called, I responded. Like always." She put down her utensil and leaned over the table, planting a sugary sweet kiss on my lips. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be. And there's no need to thank me for that."

"Thanks," I said. We exchanged smiles before she got back to her seat. "Though now I'm pretty much going to be spamming you with calls. Fair warning and all."

"Don't forget the texts and facetimes." she replied with a mouthful of breakfast foods. "Make a girl feel really wanted."

We finished our breakfast in what felt like far too little time. With the final sips of coffee, it was time for Hailee to return to set. She grabbed her bag, a small backpack she needed no help with, and I walked her to the door.

"You sure I can't give you a ride to the airport?" I asked. "No trouble at all."

"No, Uber's fine," she said. "But thanks. Besides, you drive me we might have to pull over to the side of the road for a quickie and before you know it I miss my flight. But I'll call when I get back to the hotel."

"I'll be waiting. Or napping. But I'll answer."

"You better." She smiled, then paused one last time before leaving. "I'm serious though, don't hesitate to call or text or anything whenever you want. I'll respond. How else are we supposed to find out what this whole...thing is if we aren't talking?"

She gave me one last kiss before we exchanged goodbyes. With Hailee gone, it was back to normal life, and that included planning for the upcoming work week. Two guests were going to be on the show. We'd been trying to book them for a while, but finally, three seasons into their show, it all worked out and I was very eager to interview Camila Mendes and Lili Reinhart.

*******

Things had changed a bit on the show in recent months. Our camera and sound guys were gone, and since the camera guy was also our film editor, we lost that to. Logan was still around and he was pulling triple duty until we hired a new guy to take care of filming and editing. Logan and I still switched back and forth on the sound stuff.

The new kid's name was Jimmy Austin. He was a film student, getting his basics done at the local community college before trying for university. Smart kid, ready to learn and eager to be on a project that could give him a lot of exposure which we tended to do. He also didn't get star struck, which was a huge plus.

As I headed into our office of sorts that day, where I was going to meet up with Lili and Camila before we started working on the pre-taped stuff for the show, Jimmy was behind his desk, making call and booking guests, meaning Logan had pawned that duty off on the new guy. My guess was Logan was on the roof or in the garage toking up.

"How long has Logan left you here?" I asked Jimmy.

"Oh, Bart!" he said, a bit surprised. "Honestly I lost track of time. You guys got a shit ton of calls all at once then the week's guest's came in."

"They're here? Now?!? When did they get in?"

"I really lost track of time, I don't know."

"Okay," I said, taking a breath. "I'm going to go check on them. The moment Logan comes back in, you go for the day. You have the rest of the day off. And next time Logan decide to ditch out, remind him he can smoke in here and the phones aren't your job."

I headed to our pseudo-waiting room, essentially a break room no one bothered using but we kept stocked with snacks. And when I entered, there was Lili and Camila, going all in on the snack selection.

"Hi guys," I said. "How long have you been waiting?"

"Oh!" Lili said, darting up to her feet and almost rushing to shake my hand. "Hi Bart...big fan. Thanks for having us on the show."

"And also it was five minutes," Cami added, casually following Lili. "Not too bad. I've waited longer in worse places. And shorter in better places. But neither of them had a mini-fridge full of pudding cups, so good job."

"Thanks." I replied. "Also, more thanks for you two being on the show. We've been trying to pt this together for a while."

"I know, right?" Lili let go of my hand, but was still smiling wide. If she wasn't so damn cute it'd be a little awkward, like meeting a fan who's a bit WAAAY to into you. "But, lucky us, schedules finally aligned!"

"You'll have to pardon my friend here, she's clearly a little starstruck," Cami said. "You're, like, her favorite podcast and I think one of the first people that made her all wet and tingly."

"Oh my GOD, Cami!"

"What? Where's the lie? Myself...I like what you do. Not big on podcasts myself but if someone is playing it in their car I won't ask them to turn it off."

"Thanks for the compliment." I replied, getting a smirk from Camila. "And first crush, huh? I didn't even think we'd been doing the show for that long..."

"First of all it's only been five years," Lili said. "And you WEREN'T my first crush...not that I didn't crush on you...okay..breath Lili, breathe..."

"Okay, how about we all just sit down and talk about the show," I said.

"The man's got the right idea, Lils," Cami said, returning to her seat. Lili followed suit. I took the chair in front of the couch and sat across from them. "The main reason I like to talk to the guests before the show is..."

"For the pre-taped stuff," Lili added. "I remember that from the BTS video you put up."

"Obsess much?" asked Camila. She brunette flashed me another quick look and smile. "Let the man speak then fangirl out."

"I'm not fangirling! I'm being knowledgeable. There's a difference."

"Well, Lili is right, it's all for the pre-taped stuff. And I just want to let you both know right now, no cheesy Archie comics jokes unless it's something you guys want to do. Aside from that, this is really a brainstorming session to see what kind of quick and most likely low quality comedy sketch you guys would like to do."

"I like a man who knows his limits," Cami smirked. "And I know mine...so how about we leave this to the big fan in the room?"

"Oh, me?" Lili asked. "Well, how about the Drunk Divorced Chef? Me and Cami could play your embarrassed daughters...ohmigod not that you're old enough to be either of our dads seriously I know you're not that old and I should just shut up now..."

"Lili, calm down," I said. "It's a good idea. I'll put something together, get it to you guys by Tuesday, then we can add stuff from there and shoot it on Wednesday."

"Works for me," Camila said. She sat back on the sofa, completely leaned in and relaxed. "Lils?"

"Same here. Can't wait actually!" Lili's phone rang. She did a quick check and the grin somehow got bigger. "Boyfriend alert, gotta take this. Be right back."

The incredibly perky blonde shot up like a bolt of lightning and quickly walked out of the room. The moment she was out, Cami let out a long string of laughs.

"She always so...peppy?" I asked.

"Kind of," Cami said. "I mean she is a big fan and all that, but she's usually a lot more reserved. "This is four cups of coffee after a long flight" Lili. And of course it was coffee I brewed in the hotel room, so its extra strong. I'm kinda numb to it by now but Lili is a caffeine lightweight."

"And here I was hoping she was starstruck."

"Well if it's any consolation I'm a bigger fan than I let on." replied Camila. "Not gonna fawn over you or anything but I may listen to you more than I let on. Don't let that go to your head too much."

"Wasn't planning on it." I sat back in the chair, Camila and I exchanging flirtatious looks. "So, what are your plans for tonight?"

"Well, after Lili has her caffeine crash in about an hour we're going back to the hotel and she's getting tucked in for a nap," said Cami. She then leaned forward, as did I. "Then you and I are going out for dinner. Nothing fancy, but please no extra value meals."

"Is that what's going to happen?"

"Yeah. I mean sure, I could have discussed with you but I decided to save us both some time and just assume you'd say yes."

"Clever girl."

"It's one of my best qualities." Cami smiled big. "You choose the place though. And nothing expensive, I just want something good."

"Cheap date?" I asked with a smirk.

"I guess you're gonna find out."

Lili came back in on that note, still chipper but the inevitable caffeine crash looming. "It was really great to meet you Bart," she said. "But I haven't gotten a wink of sleep and I think I might want to call it day kind of early. But I promise first thing when I wake up I'll check my email and look at whatever you send us..."

"And proceed to fangirl out." added Cami. "Then probably print out a copy for you to sign. The geek out some more."

"And on that note, I'm going to drag my dear friend here back to the hotel and we'll both see you soon."

Lili left the room, but Cami stuck around for a second. She approached me, a twinkle in her eye to match the half smile on her face.

"My room number is 456," she said. "Call me around six. Oh, and have a restaurant chosen. Momma needs food."

"You got it." She gave me a wink and left the room as well.

*****

I had to admit, the rest of the day made me anxious. I wasn't expecting Cami to get to me in such a short amount of time, but she was just charming. Honest, funny, but never mean. She had an edge for sure but there was never an intent to do anything but bust balls. I liked that. Six O'Clock couldn't come soon enough.

When the clock struck that magical hour I was already heading into the lobby, getting ready to call Camila from my cell phone. That was going to turn out to be unnecessary as Camila was already waiting in the lobby, sitting on a big, comfy chair.

"I didn't think it was necessary to waste any time," she said, answering my question before it left my lips.

"What if I didn't come?"

"Then that would lead to a very awkward interview, dontcha think?" She got up and came to my side, hooking her arm around mine. "Hope you have some good grub ideas I'm very choosey when it comes you what I stuff in my food hole."

"Of course," I said. "I mean when someone uses such an upper crust term like food hole they clearly have a discerning palette."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
168 Followers
12