The Personal Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers

They lay in the afterglow.

"That was beautiful David," she said to her son, then added, "We're gonna' have to work hard at not falling in love."

"We'll be just fine mom," he replied, "we need each other too much to fuck it up."

David leaned over and sucked her nipple into his mouth. The feeling was so intense at first that she wanted to squirm away, but she resisted. It was almost like he was nursing for a minute, then he started to make out with her tit. moving his mouth, sucking, and rolling his tongue. Pressing firmly, them soft. When Davids hand reached her other nipple and he rolled between his thumb and finger, Monica wanted to cum more than anything. Her hand reached down between her own legs and she entered herself. She was so hot, it was as if she were trying to put her whole hand inside, but then she stiffened. Monica's orgasm hit like a brick. She quivered for nearly a minute.

"Now we're even," he said smiling.

"Oh no buddy boy, I work for you remember," she told him. "What is my salary anyway?" she asked.

"You've got to be joking," he said, "five hundred a week is what I was going to pay, but you don't really want me to pay you do you?"

"Of course I do," was her reply, "this is a business arrangement. This way when you stop paying me we can move on and I can go back to just being mom again."

It all seemed logical in her mind and apparently she convinced him because he quickly agreed.

"As your mom, you need to get your ass back to school tonight," Monica stated, then continued, "but as your girlfriend, I will meet you there in a couple days. And speaking of butts. There is one first we have yet to explore. Please be gentle."

She just offered him her ass and he couldn't believe it. He turned her over doggie-style started to lube his mothers ass with hair conditioner. Sounds funny but it's great lube. It was amazing to feel his finger entering and exiting his moms anus. A little dab of lube for his shaft and David began slowly, but firmly pushing his cock head against his moms pucker.

"Push out mom," he instructed," it will relax the muscle and let me in much easier."

It felt strange to her but Monica did as he said and he slid right in. There was a little pain at first, but then he stopped and allowed her anus to adjust, after that it was all pleasure.

He pulled almost all the way out, then slowly all the way back in. He did that for a few minutes, then he really got into it.

"God mom your ass feels so good," he grunted, ass he gripped her hips and pounded her.

"That's it baby," she grunted right back, "fuck it baby. fuck my virgin ass." She was doing it for him but Monica was really starting to enjoy this ass pounding her son was giving her.

He pushed hard into her ass as he started to cum, then pulled back and pushed hard again three or four times as he came inside her. When he was spent they collapsed in a heap, with his semi-hard dick still planted in moms asshole.

"OK dear you can take it out now. It's getting uncomfortable really quick in there," she said, trapped under her sons weight.

"Oh sorry," was his response as he rolled off her, freeing himself from her backside.

"That wasn't bad at all," she said, "I actually kinda' liked it. What we're doing may be all bad but it damn sure feels good."

"I'll second that," David said, heading toward the shower, "guess I've gotta' plane to catch."

"Yes you do," his mother agreed.

Two hours later David was riding to the airport with his mothers lips wrapped, once again, around his seemingly ever hard rod, and an hour after that he was in the air on his way back to school.

Monica went back home to make all the arrangements and a week later she would meet him near campus to start looking for a place to stay.

Sid_Silver
Sid_Silver
231 Followers
12