The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimbo_22
jimbo_22
50 Followers

For Vickie the setting of a session was almost as important as the action. I was ordered to scour antique shops for a single brass bed. The headboard was to be removed but the footboard was to be high enough and the vertical rails close enough that my feet would fit through and could be firmly tied down with leather straps. Vickie then had me place the bed in her ample bedroom with the bottom of the bed elevated about a foot above the end with the missing headboard. Further I was to put fresh flowers everywhere and to intersperse them with candles, with an additional candle on a small stand at the head of what Vickie laughingly called my bed of painful pleasure. Perversely, Vickie chose as background music the score from the file "Love is a Many-Splendored Thing." The scene was completed by a thick leather whip that Vickie produced from the bottom of a huge armoire and laid at the foot of the brass bed.

When Tina arrived that evening Vickie had me serve Champaign. After I poured a second glass for both women, Vickie began to hint rather provocatively of how well she had conditioned me and what a special treat was in store for all of us.

"And, Tina, you must promise that you'll do everything that I ask otherwise the evening will be no fun for me or James, isn't that right James."

"Yes, Madame, you are absolutely right," I replied, trying to remain impassive but quivering inside.

Then taking me by one hand and Tina by the other, Vickie led us to her bedroom and locked the door.

Vickie said nothing for a few seconds, letting Vickie take in the scene. Turning to me, Vickie began to remove my clothes.

"See Tina, darling, James is already excited. And I've conditioned him to stay this way no matter what you and I do to him.

With my chest bare and my pants and underpants around my ankles, Vickie ordered me to take off my shoes and to lay on my back on the brass bed with my feet sticking through the footboard. Using my belt and another that I had given Vickie earlier, she bound my ankles to the rails.

Tina could not help but noticing the "V" and "W" that adorned my chest.

"Vickie," exclaimed Tina, "what ever have you done to James?"

"Branded him, of course, my pet. Don't you love my calligraphy? James wears it like a badge of honor, don't you James?"

As Tina stood transfixed, Vickie inserted a long cigarette into her holder and touched the tip to the flame of the candle by the head of the bed, took a deep drag, and blew an overpowering stream of white smoke into my mouth.

"I have so much fun with James, he lets me do anything I please to him. And he makes such a wonderful ashtray."

"Oh Vickie," Tina gushes, "you are so incredible, so over the top!"

"Now Tina, sweetie, I want you to pick up that whip at the end of the bed and thrash his feet as hard as you can while I enjoy my cigarette. This is a wonderful torture that the Turks and Japanese favor. This will be a new thrill for all of us."

The excitement and sexual tension in the room was palatable and I was in heaven: the woman I worshipped at one end filling my eager mouth with smoke and ashes and at the other end Vickie's best friend entering into the spirit of the evening with a passion she had never experienced before.

"He loves your lashes, Vickie. Just stop a second and come feel hard he is."

Vickie guided Tina's hand to the base of my shaft while she teased the head of my cock with her holder.

"Oh, Vickie, I am so wet. You have turned me on completely. Oh please, my darling, please, let me pleasure you."

"Of course you may, my princess. I would love to feel your warm tongue inside me.

"God," I moaned, "I want to service you too."

"But James," teased Vickie, "you are servicing me by being my ashtray."
For the rest of the evening I was in a trance as endormorphins, testosterone, and god knows what else coursed through my brain and body. I was transported, ecstatic. Vickie with the aid of Tina brought me to a state that no drug high could touch. I swooned and recovered consciousness again and again as these two angles ministered to me....

"It's just not the same, is it James?"

"What can I say Tina? You've been wonderful to me since Vickie left us. I love your enthusiasm and willingness to try anything. But Vickie was otherworldly, a goddess who decided to live in the 21-st century. You know the spell she cast over you."

Tina untied me and leaned back on the bed for a cigarette.

"Vickie showed me a world, James, that I hardly knew existed, a world of untrammeled freedom and unlimited possibilities. That night when I first whipped you and made love to her was like what? Like suddenly all my senses had been electrified and I finally understood what real passion was."

" For me, Tina, Vickie open up my inner world which I had suppressed far too long. Vickie was not only an acute psychologist she was a real student of S&M. She knew the joys that a skillful mixture of pain and pleasure can bring to both partners and she taught me that total submission to her will and whims was liberating. How I miss her!"

The End


{More to come if you enjoyed this. And please, Elizabeth if you ever hear of a woman like this—no need for her to be rich—do think of me!}

jimbo_22
jimbo_22
50 Followers