The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore a black tight fitting flowing dress that night which ended midway down my calf, black shoes with hugely tall spikes and covered in rhinestones, and no underwear so he wouldn't see lines on my dress. God he was handsome and tall. He slicked his hair back with gel and looked like he was out of Gatsby.

The Rainbow Room was very posh and totally unexpected coming as a gift from such a tight-wad as the owner of our company. But it was a snore. The office girls from Staten Island with huge hair and too much make-up all sitting together at tables and the salesforce all sitting at the bar. This place was totally wasted on such a crowd.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." I said.

"Okay."

We walked to the beautiful art deco elevator and headed down to the ground floor. Out the door and there was the beautiful Rockefeller Center Christmas tree being lit, hundreds, perhaps thousands of people all around. I thread my arm through his and he smiled. Mmmm...those lips...those lips were going to be mine this evening.

"Where to Felicity? Shall we catch a cab?"

"Not going that far as yet."

"Then what's on the agenda?"

"A party. You'll see."

I directed him into a building right across from the tree...just a short walk. We entered another Rock Center building facing the tree and took the elevator up to the second floor. The doors opened and we were at Gensler, the offices of the largest architectural firm in the world.

"You're invited to the Gensler Christmas party? Holy shit." He said.

The receptionist looked up with a smile and asked our names.

"This is Ralph Mancini and I am Dina Frank," I answered. Cards with our names were removed from a box and handed to us.

"Are you fucking crazy? We're crashing the biggest party in our industry and taking the tags for two of the most important principal architects in town? You've got to be kidding me!!"

I grabbed two glasses of champagne from the first waiter to pass and handed Chris one. He drank it in one go and grabbed another. I smiled. He wasn't going to be very good at this, I could tell.

"Ralph!" A chubby guy, misplaced in a dark brown suit smiled at us, his focus on my date. "How the hell are you? Merry Christmas."

I looked at his tag and it said his name was Dan and he came from a Midwestern supplier of laminate.

"Hello, I'm Dina Frank."

"Dan Sweeny. Good to meet you Dina."

"Do you two know each other?" Chris was stiff as a board but was at least smiling.

"No, we've never met," Dan said. "But we've done business together.

We spoke for a minute and then I excused us from his inappropriate sales-pitch at a party.

"We've really got to get out of here. You're going to get us in a lot of trouble Feliss."

"Oh...how sweet Chris. You've shortened my name. Never did that before. You like my name? It means someone who likes to suck."

"No it doesn't you jerk. That's Felatia, if such a name exists, and I doubt it. Your name means happiness and looking at you, anyone could see why."

I kissed him on his cheek and drew him along, opening a door off the hallway and pulling him inside. We looked around and knew right away that this was the Gensler resource library...stacks of catalogues and rows of floor to ceiling bookshelves loaded with binders. At least we were now out of the public eye. No one else was in this room.

"Wow...what a library. Look at this place."

Chris had forgotten his whereabouts and his desire to see more took over. We stepped further into the space and he sat at the librarian's desk and flipped through some sample textiles. I climbed a ladder up four steps to the top and pretended to look at the names on the binders. I caught him looking at my bare legs as I reached the top.

"Hey man...help steady me on my way down. These shoes are slippery."

There was no way to steady me except to hold my legs so I lifted my skirt up high and left him grabbing my calves, then thighs, all the while staring at my bare ass as I very, very, slowly made my way down. He didn't release me as he made his way up my legs but swept his hands over me as he approached my ass. God, I could scream.

"Don't do that again." He said, as he walked to the window facing the building across the plaza. After a moment he spoke again. "Hey check this out."

Across the way, in a mirror image building, was a woman, by herself, looking out the window back at Chris. She was also well dressed for an event, also in a darkened room, also holding a drink and staring back at us. She did not move, just stared. I pushed my way around Chris and slithered in front of him, pressing my way up close to the window, while he practically spooned me from behind. Reaching down I took his hands and said "Watch this."

I lifted his hands up my sides, very slowly, then onto my belly, all the time looking at the chick across the street. Then I slid his hands up and over my breasts and squeezed down, his fingers spread wide over my tits. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder and said three words, "Watch the chick." He pulled me into him further and tilted his head to my hair and I could sense him breathing me in, but we never stopped looking at the woman across the way. She put down her drink and placed one hand over her own breasts and the other between her legs and drew up her dress and started fondling herself. Oh my God this was hot. I backed up into Chris further and he was a part of my ass now. He was fused to my back. He released my breasts, laughing gently and pivoting to the side, grabbing my hip in one hand and holding my hair in a fist with his other. He bent me down forcefully and pushed up against my ass as if he was taking me from behind. He held my hair so tight as he pulled me into his crotch, me bent over but with my head bent upwards. My lips parted and I could feel his erection up the crack of my ass. My skirt had risen onto my back and his pants were rubbing into bare skin. Oh my God. He's gonna fuck me here. He's gonna violate my asshole in the Gensler library. I'd forgotten all about the chick and was already in a dream state, waiting to feel his released prick touch the outskirts of my little pucker.

I wondered if he would make it in there, dry as it was...but he knew what to do. He knew to stuff himself in my vag and get the juices flowing before choosing another hole. He laughed, and his voice brought me back. Damn...I like this place...don't bring me back. Shit.

"Check her out Feliss. Check her out."

I looked to the side and the girl was on the radiator cover, on her knees, and touching herself, face pressed to the window. Chris had not whipped out his dick. He wasn't even erect under his zipper as far as I could tell. All this fantasy shit was going on in my mind. Dammit.

"So are you gonna' fuck me or what?"

He answered. "I think this will fall into the or-what category."

"Damn you. You've got me about to cum, I swear. What the heck Chris."

"You nut. I'm not screwing your ass at the Gensler party. What the hell are you thinking? But I will say this much. You have an outstanding ass." He reached back and gave me a good slap then returned my dress to its proper position.

"What the hell does it take to get you going man? That was so hot."

"Honey...we work together. I'm not going there. You're like one of my best friends. Hell, I already spend more time with you than with Astra. Get a grip, will ya'?"

"How 'bout a blowjob? Come on...just let me suck your dick." I got down on my knees in front of him and looked up, trying to figure out how to make it past his cummerbund.

"Get up you nut. You're gonna' make me cum in my pants. You're out of control."

He lifted me to my feet and I felt completely deflated. I was sure I'd have him in mouth in a sec. What the fuck? Do women make offers like this to him all the time? What goes on at those fashion companies he works with when he's out of sight? Am I not good looking enough? Bullshit. I reached down and stroked my hand over him.

"Stop it!! Damn woman. Cut it out. I'm trying real hard to remain loyal to my wife and you are making it damned near impossible."

"Well, at least I can see you are interested."

"Do you really imagine in your wildest dreams that I'm not? Are you completely crazy? You are so fuckin' hot. And I already like you a lot. If I wasn't married we wouldn't be here. We'd be back at your place and you'd be squirming around on my face."

Okay...the bastard had said the right thing. Damn he's said the right thing! What am I gonna' do? He won't budge.

"So what you're saying is that if Astra was dead you'd be all over me?"

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying."

"She could have an accident you know. At any time it could be all over for her, she's such a ditz and totally unaware of her environment. It would be easy to push her in front of a bus."

"Fuck you bitch. Don't even joke about such things."

"Fuck you too. If I had a dick I'd be fuckin' you with it right now."

"I'll bet you would...but I now have first-hand knowledge you don't have one. Do you ever wear undies?"

"Not since I met you."

Silence reigned as we adjusted our clothes and looked back out the window. She was gone. We'd let her off the boil and she was gone. I wondered who that girl was.

"I'm not sure you would want me if Astra was history. I'm not your type. She's so tall and busty and such a fuckin' Lady. Do the two of you actually have sex or just tea?"

"Idiot."

"Shithead." She replied.

"Feliss...you've got a great bod. I'd love to tap that ass of yours. But you are also so much more to me. You are so smart and witty and keep me in line. I love how you look after me. You are already like a second wife and I am finding all this sex talk kind of creepy. I don't have the strength to keep up and I don't want to start avoiding you because you've become a stalker."

"Look dickhead. I live across the street from work. You could eat me for breakfast, come back for a blowjob at lunchtime and then savage my asshole before going home. No one would ever be the wiser for it. Come on...I'm so damn horny. This is so unfair."

He looked at me and suddenly lunged and I was totally unprepared having already resigned myself to loss. He grabbed me around the waist with one hand and crushed me to his chest and grabbed the hair on the back of my head almost painfully and pulled my face to his lips. Oh God I was consumed by those lips, by his mouth as he made his way across my face and cheek and neck, holding me so tight I could barely breath. Then it was over and he disengaged.

"Now look," he said. "I just did that because we both needed it. I love you Feliss. I really do. You are the best, but our timing prevents escalation. I'm not fucking with several lives for the sake of lust. Tonight when I go home late and my wife is asleep, I'll be masturbating thinking of you...of your lips wrapped around my cock. But it will be fantasy. That kiss is the only reality you and I will ever have. Please don't stop being the wonderful person you are. Don't ever stop flirting. You make me feel really good about myself whenever you do. But my dick stays in my pants, alright? Please?"

I was still stunned at the kiss. Did I hear anything he said? Probably not. I never really listen to him anyway. Okay...it is only a little step forward, but it is a step.

"Let's go."

"Where to this time?" He asked.

"I've got a place in mind."

We cabbed down to Bleeker Street and Thompson and went into a place called the Scrap Bar. The exterior was covered in pieces of Harley Davidsons...scrap, ergo the name. We stepped in and all eyes turned to us. Two dozen bearded and tattooed bikers and their chicks in this place and I'm dressed in a tux with a bow tie looking like Pee Wee Herman. Shit...I'm dead meat. Luckily we weren't killed right away. Matter of fact, Felicity being the sexpot she was, we were left alone. We approached the bar and I ordered two double tequilas with salt and lemon wedges.

"Hi...who're you?" A hot blonde at the bar turned on me and spoke in a very southern accent, her friend beside her, another breathtaking beauty with blonde hair smiling ear to ear.

"I'm Felicity and this is Chris. We work for MTV."

Does she ever stop fantasizing? Shit. Now we work for MTV?

"I'm Virginia, from South Carolina, and this is Georgia from Kentucky."

We cracked up. What an introduction. Felicity ordered two more double shots and in a minute, four more.

We chatted up these two lovely hicks and my assistant explained that we were at a music awards dinner hanging with Michael Jackson and Madonna. They bought it up without question, feeling they were about to be discovered. They were also hanging onto one another so there was no question about their gender bias. Man they were lovely, and their accents made them very exotic. After about fifteen minutes of complete and total bullshitting, Felicity grabbed the girls and the three of them retreated to the bathroom. Now I was left with the bikers at the bar and a huge guy came over and sat beside me, his arms as big as my thighs and his beard with streaks of grey down his chest. He wore a black leather jacket with a picture of Jane Fonda on it in her Barbarella spacesuit which read "Jane Fonda, America's Hot Traitor Bitch".

Oh shit...oh shit...he's gonna talk to me. What do I do?

"Dude?"

"Yes sir?" I answered.

"You answer a question for me?"

"Sure...if I can?" Here it comes...oh my God!

"Is Michael Jackson really as sweet as he seems to be in public...I mean does he really speak that way?"

What the fuck? "Yeah, he's a living doll, Michael is."

We were in the bathroom and I held their arms and was speaking softly, gaining their confidence.

"Look girls, I really need your help."

South Carolina slid her hand down my shoulder and over my boob, gently pinching my nipple. Whoa...that was unexpected. Kentucky smiled and cupped my ass. Holy shit!

"What's up MTV? What'd ya need?"

"Chris is my best friend and he is bi headed gay. I can get nowhere with him. I need you girls to convince him that women are the way...the only way. Can you help?"

"Shit yeah. He's cute. Especially in his nice waiter uniform."

"Great. That's just great! You've made my day."

"Yeah but first you are gonna' do somethin' for us."

"Sure, whatever."

Carolina placed her hands on either side of my face and pressed her lips to my mouth and Kentucky came at my backside, sliding her hands around me and cupping my breasts. My eyes opened wide as her tongue found its way into my mouth. I didn't fight it. Pointless in a biker bar with two chics bigger than me. I was sandwiched between a whole lot of sex and laughed at myself. I brought Chris in here for some payback and now I was the target of unexpected lust. Shit...I kissed back. They turned me around and switch-hit, trading places on my face and bod. I felt my dress being hiked up and then fingers finding their way over my shaved sex.

"Mmmm...no hair Georgia. A real New York treat."

I was hot as fuckin' hell at this unexpected exploration of my bod by two biker chicks. Never did this before, not even close...but I let it happen and then started to really get into it. Fuck Chris...we'll just leave him there to be violated by the bikers. Kentucky was down on her knees and went at me. Shit yeah...I came in a flash. Never came so fast or so unexpectedly as that before. Both girls smiled.

"Later on honey, we're gonna welcome you to the Deep South, if you get my meaning. I've got a real good toy in my bag, and you're now our big city bitch."

The girls returned and I was surrounded by a bunch of huge dudes telling them how I'd screwed my way through a bunch of lovelies at Madonna's mansion in Southern California. Felicity looked at me with fire in her eyes, having expected to be rescuing me at this moment and not imagining that I'd have a fan club instead.

"Out of the way boys." Kentucky yelled. "This fella's ours." The two of them went at my face with lips and noses and chins, hands all over me, my cummerbund lifted high and my pants being unbuckled. I didn't know where to put my hands and arms to ward off the attack. It seemed to be coming from all directions. Then Virginia was on her knees in front of me, Georgia on her knees spooning her from behind, lifting her tee up and exposing her breasts, pinching her nipples...both smiling ear to ear.

"Whip it out MTV. Come on...we want to work it over. Whip it out."

"Blow job, blow job, blow job..." the chant began at the bar; big dudes whacking the bar with their open hands in rhythm to the chant. "Blow job, blow job, BLOW JOB!!"

Felicity reached in her bag and pulled out a Polaroid camera and started taking pictures of the girls fondling each other on the floor, mouths open wide in front of my pants, but once the flash went off in the camera, they hesitated, then got up off the floor and in a moment, were out the door, curses and catcalls following them out into the cold December air.

After about ten minutes, Felicity and I made our way out the door as well. I'd had too much to drink and it was time to find my way home. As we hailed another cab, the two chicks, who'd been hiding in the shadows, jumped in the back seat beside us. I gave Felicity's address and in ten minutes, ten minutes of hands and tongues, boobs and legs, we had arrived. We all got out and as the three of them turned their backs and I reached in to pay, I hopped back in and the cab peeled away toward my Upper West Side home. I looked out the window at my assistant, two hot chicks draped around her, smiling a knowing smile at me and giving me the finger as I drove away. I was completely satisfied that I'd left her in their care and wondered who would win that battle. No chance, Felicity, hands down.

© 2015 Rebecca Branch

12