The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each utterance I entered her with more force. With each 'fuck me' she challenged me to fuck her harder. My cock was well lubed with her natural juices and with my arms wrapped around her slim waist, I entered and reentered her, going up to my balls with each and every stroke. Having cum twice already that evening, I serviced her through multiple orgasms. Quivering and shuttering beneath me, Darla took all I could deliver. Finally, as she was in the middle of what must have been her most intense orgasm yet, I produced my third load of cum. As I ejaculated into her my balls ached with the satisfaction of having generated another impressive load.

Spent, I slumped into the chair behind us and as she steadied herself, Darla turned and leaned back against the desk. Brushing her hair aside, she said, "I was looking for a demanding and rewarding position. I believe I've found it."

"That throbbing you were talking about; a good, stiff prick several times a day should take care of that."

I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I'm certain the journey will be a harrowing one!

Chapter Three - Getting Down To Business?

Having hurriedly exited the offices before the cleaning crew arrived for the evening, the events of earlier in the day seemed to take on the aura of fantasy. Like going to see a movie, it filled a space in time which was real, yet wasn't. It filled a point in time that existed, but was so out of step with the stream of reality that it existed out side my world.

Laying in bed, I knew that it had all happened just as I remembered it. Closing my eyes, I watched the activities in my office replay themselves. The reality was my fantasy as I saw myself engaging in sexual acts with the most gorgeous redhead imaginable. Again Darla submitted to my every whim, my every need. And from this vantage point I could see the smile on her face, the expressions of passion, the look of satisfaction.

Not surprisingly, my cock had become erect again and I began stroking it and thinking of how I would use my new assistant to gratify myself. Of how I would order her to service me in all kinds of odd situations and places. Of how she would submit without question. The vision of her standing in front of me naked; her luscious trim body, mine for the taking, her red hair framing her beautiful face was more that I could withstand.

Stroking my cock faster, I quickly shot stream after stream of cum into the air. My orgasm was totally fulfilling. It took a few moments to begin breathing normally and regain my sense of place. After cleaning myself, I rolled on my side, closed my eyes, and wondered if when I awoke in the morning this whole experience had been a dream.

A million thoughts raced through Darla's mind as she drove home. What in the world had made her whip her panties off and fling them on the desk of a total stranger? She'd chosen her outfit to impress, but little did she dream that she'd end up having her new boss fucking her from behind over his desk. But once events had been put in motion, it just seemed so natural to go along.

She's always recognized that she has a submissive side, but rarely acted so recklessly in exploring it. Why was she so eager to investigate it further? She only knew that she was pleased with herself for letting her desires guide her for a change, hoping that the adventure was only beginning. Contemplating the possibilities fired her imagination to concoct the most twisted scenarios. Some of them scared her, that excited her.

Upon reaching her home, Darla parked in her spot and headed in. Draping her jacket over her arm she fumbled for the house keys. With no jacket and having relinquished the brassiere back at the office, the flimsy blouse served to provide no modesty whatsoever. The cool evening air, the rubbing of the thin material on her nubs, and the erotic thoughts she'd been experiencing combined to harden the nipples of her full breasts as they jiggled and bounced freely.

As she passed a number of neighbors, their startled expressions made her feel so bad and sexy. The obvious approval of the males made her wonder just how they'd say if they knew she was pantyless as well. People had always responded to her hot body....and that always turned her on. Removing the mail from the box, Darla noticed the neighbor across the way watching her, as he often did. Tonight she decided to put on a little show for him. Instead of going into the house, she sat on the bench outside.

Making a project of sorting through the mail, tossing her hair back, crossing and uncrossing her legs, teasing the voyeur. Taking deep breaths and stretching, she gave him a good look at her nearly naked breasts. If he was sharp enough, he could even glimpse her naked pussy. Half wishing he'd actually approach her, she lingered for a few minutes more. What a slut she was today. She'd never met him, but if given the chance she would have fucked him right there. It was safe to assume that her hidden admirer was beating himself off at that very moment.

Gathering her belongings, Darla went inside and made a mental note to put on another exhibition for him very soon.

Chapter Four - Showtime

The ride home was excruciating. Darla couldn't keep her mind on driving. She was so aroused that she feared an accident. It felt as if her skin was on fire. Juice from her cunt soaked the driver's seat of her car. God, all she could think about was getting home and pleasuring herself.

No fantasy seemed out of the realm of possibility. Her mind conjured up all manner of sexual excess. All constraints were lifted in her mind. Perversions that may have shocked her in the past, seemed normal. And she meant to act out all of them. Nothing was beyond reason. What she'd done that day had proven that to her. Whether Doug was the leader or the follower, they would search the depths of decadence together.

Finally, home! Darla didn't give a damn how she parked, she didn't check the mail, all she wanted was to get into her place and satisfy her needs before they overcame her. And her lucky neighbor would get the show of his life. He better be there to watch because she wanted an audience tonight. Almost ripping off her blouse she headed for her bedroom and flung open the drapes on her bedroom window. The light across the way was on. Great, he was home! Off came her skirt, followed by her brassiere. There she stood in all her glory.

Naked except for her garter belt, stockings and heels, Darla turned on every light in her bedroom. She wanted her admirer to see everything she was going to do. Everything. The shadows were moving in the apartment across the way, then the lights went out. Yes, he was ready. Watching from the dark silence that hid him from her. If was Showtime!

Darla stood directly in front of her window and ran her hands under her breasts, lifting them up and together. How hard her nipples were. She felt dirty and she loved it. Bending forward she offered her tits towards her onlooker. She looked directly into the darkened room across from her, licked her lips and blew a kiss. Her hands ran their way down her ribs and stopped on her hips. Spinning around she bent over and spread her asscheeks.

Popping back up, she beckoned with her finger that he follow her with his eyes to her bed. The beautiful exhibitionist laid back and spread her legs wide. She was in no mood to tease either herself or anyone else for that matter. Two fingers found their way to her wet hole and plunged in. Darla fucked herself and writhed on the bed. Yes, this was what she'd wanted the whole way home. She jammed her fingers into her fuckhole over and over.

Honey dripped from her pussy and as her ass lifted off the bed she screamed obscenities and came for the first time that night. That was far too fast for her tastes. Thank God she was a woman. Signaling her watcher not to go away, she rolled over to her night stand and extracted a dildo from the top drawer. Sucking on it for effect only, she was more than wet enough, she knelt facing her window and gave the fake penis a first rate blowjob. She imagined that she was sucking the cock of the lucky son-of-a-bitch across the way. Just think how hard he must be, whacking away on his swollen dick! If he hadn't cum already it wouldn't be long, she'd see to that.

Self control had no place at this party. The dildo slid into her easily. Deep and hard she fucked herself. Repeatedly shoving it in to the hilt. Balls deep. Stroke after stroke. Being bad never felt so good. Even over her moans and squeals she could hear the squishing sounds of her sloppy cunt. Faster and faster the dildo penetrated her. Eight inches of pliable rubber filling her. Her free hand began playing her clit. Little circular motions that sent a buzz to her head. She was dizzy with lust. Darla's entire body bounced on the bed. Every bit of her being enveloped by her orgasm.

Her screams must have been heard all over the complex. Screeches of joy filled her own ears as she came with an intensity she'd not experienced in years. Little aftershocks of pleasure racked her body as she continued working the dildo up into herself.

Finally, the trembling subsided and her breathing slowly returned to normal. Suddenly, the relative quite was broken by a high-pitched squeal from across the way. 'You're welcome', Darla thought to herself.

Satisfied that she'd succeeded in gratifying her audience as well as herself, she allowed the dildo to slip from her hole. She rolled on one side and pulled her knees up in the fetal position and filled with warmth, closed her eyes and smiled.

Doug had rarely looked forward to going into the office more than he did this morning. After yesterday's lunch, he was anticipating getting to know Miss Padgett even better. There was little doubt that she would have any objections to what he had in had in mind for her today. She had made it very clear that she was open to pushing the envelope of their relationship. Slowly, but surely, he meant to test her limits. What he hoped was that she would do the same for him.

He was in early. Lots to do and a trip to the club for a round of golf with a client in the afternoon. He'd decided that Darla should join him at the club. It would be an opportunity for her to meet and get acquainted with some of the members and staff as well. He did quite a lot of entertaining there and it would be beneficial for her to meet all the right people.

Darla was up early as well. Having slept in her stockings and garter. Apparently, at some point during the night she'd kicked off her shoes and pulled the blanket up over herself. She had slept quite well and was anxious the get to work. While showering she'd decided on a short black skirt and blue jacket. Feeling especially naughty, she planned on skipping the brassiere as well as the panties. And why not forget the stockings too? After shaving her legs, she trimmed her pubic area as well. The chances that she'd be displaying her pussy were pretty good given her experiences of the last couple of days.

Fran was waiting for her when she arrived.

"Well, if that outfit doesn't catch the boss' eye, nothing will." she said.

"Do you really think he'll like it?"

"Like it? He's a leg man all the way and, honey, you've got the legs."

"You don't think the skirt is too short?"

"Sure it is. He'll love it. Believe me. Why don't you pop into his office and see if he's got anything special in mind today."

Darla entered Doug's office and the look on his face told her all she needed to know. The smile on his face was unmistakable.

"Good morning, Darla. You look wonderful today."

"Thank you, Mr. Saunders. Fran said you would like my outfit."

"Fran is right."

"Is there anything you need right now?"

"Not at the moment, but at about eleven o'clock please see me there are a couple of things I'd like to go over with you. And also, I'd like you to accompany me to the country club so that I can introduce you around. I'd like for you to get to know your way around the place."

"I'll look forward to it. Call me if you need anything, otherwise I'll see you at eleven."

And with that Darla returned to her office and Fran. Over the next couple of hours Fran imparted as much knowledge as she could to fill Darla in and the likes and dislikes, the peculiarities and foibles, and the strengths and weaknesses of her boss. Fran also informed her that up until now, this position was more of a part-time job. However, with the success of the company and the demands put on Doug's time it had become obvious that a full-time personal assistant was what was required. If Fran only knew how the relationship between herself and Doug had gotten off she'd be shocked.

Promptly at eleven Darla presented herself as requested. There was a minimum of talk about business, with Doug explaining his motivation for having Darla accompany him to the club and whatnot. Then, without missing a beat, the subject turned to a surprise Doug had for Darla.

"Stand up, if you would." ordered Doug. "Let's see those legs of yours."

"Yes, sir." said Darla pirouetting. "I decided against stockings today. I'm glad you approve."

"I do indeed."

Slowly the hem of her black skirt inched it's way up her thighs. As she raised her arms, her skirt rose even higher. Within seconds, her pussy was visible and she had no intention of covering herself.

"Over here please," he said mentioning her towards him, "I'd like a closer look."

Doug slipped his hands under her skirt and grasped her by her hips, pulling her right up to him. His hands then ran down her legs and back up again, moving around onto her ass he grabbed a cheek in each hand. Darla loved the idea of giving up control of the situation and wondered what would happen next. She didn't have long to wait as her boss stuck his face between her thighs and gently kissed her exposed pussy.

"It tastes as good as it looks," she teased him. "You know you want to eat me, go ahead, lick my slit, baby."

Holding his face in place she thrust her pelvis forward forcing him to inhale her musky scent. A moan escaped from between her legs and suddenly she was lifted onto the desktop and her legs fell open to greet her lover.

Doug kissed the insides of her thighs, taking his time. He did want to eat her, but he wanted to tease her as well. He knew how bad she wanted it and he would satisfy her, but only after he'd had his fun. She would almost overheat before he went to work on her. His fingers played in her sparse pubic hair and tickled her swelling pussylips. She squirmed on his desktop and implored him to lick her. He even slid his hand under her and flicked at her anus.

"You want it bad, don't you Darla?" he teased.

"Yes, baby! Eat my fucking pussy! Eat me! Lick me out!"

"Will you do anything I ask then?"

"Yes, just eat me, you fucker!"

"Are you my little slut?"

"I'm your slut! I'm your slut! I'll do whatever you want!"

"I love it when you're dirty. Spread your pussylips for me and show me how delicious you look. You look so sweet. How can I resist?"

Suddenly Doug had buried his face in Darla's crotch. His fingers gently pried her lips apart and his tongue found her pink flesh. She gripped the back of his head and forced him against her mound. The hard tongue of her boss fucking her hole, penetrating her between swipes of it's tip as it licked her from the bottom of her gash to the top. Repeating the motion and penetrating her again, he would occasionally pull on her engorged lips with his.

Juices dripped from her cunt onto his desk. When his tongue found her clit, she nearly yelped out loud. But he didn't seem to care as he flicked away on her hard nub. Her breaths became shorter and more ragged as he worked to finish her off. After only fifteen minutes she felt her orgasm build. He was experienced enough to know that he had her and he showed no mercy. He intensified his assault on her pussy, expertly using his tongue to bring her to the brink.

"Oh, that's it baby! Make me cum! Yes, yes! I'm cumming! Faster, baby! Faster! Faster! Oh, oh, ah, oh, God, yes. That's it!"

After she released his head, he smiled down on her as she lay across his desk.

"I've been eating pussy for thirty-one years and yours is as sweet as any I've ever tasted."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." she smiled.

Darla hopped off her boss' desk and began arranging her clothes when he told her to open his top right desk drawer. There, laying atop her bra and panties from the other evening, was a five inch long, black buttplug.

"Bend over, honey. This is for you." he ordered her.

He inserted the thick plug into her anus all the way to it's base and slapped her ass. She wiggled it and he slapped her again. The feeling of being full and the sting of his hand was incredible. He smacked her one last time and lowered her skirt back over her rosy cheeks.

"One last thing. Clean the mess off the top of my desk, please."

Smiling wickedly, Darla licked her juices from the boss' desk with her tongue, watching to see how Doug reacted. His broad smile was all she needed to see. She had pleased him.

Almost immediately, they had to leave in order for Doug to get to the country club in time to tee off. He'd ordered her to sit the whole time with her skirt up around her waist so that he could enjoy seeing her exposed pussy. She knew that more than a few truckers had seen the view as well.

He explained that she could remove the buttplug when, and only when, he gave her permission. The cool wind rushing through the open car window made her uncovered pussy tingle with excitement. How dirty she felt exposed like this and just how much she enjoyed that feeling shocked even her.

Doug had one more trick up his sleeve. He pulled to the side on a bridge that crossed over the river at the edge of town and ordered her to go stand by the rail with her ass sticking out of her skirt for everyone to see. She did as she was told for fifteen minutes while he stood and watched as dozens of cars whizzed by, their occupants honking and hollering the whole time. She could only imagine what else he would dream up for her. Darla smiled at the thought.

Chapter Five - The Coming Out

The trip to the club had been interesting enough. Darla had met a great many important and influential people. Dinner with the client was pleasant. But what she'd wanted most didn't happen. How Doug could pass up the chance to fuck her was incomprehensible to her. She had even removed her jacket for the ride home and the cool evening air hardened her nipples to the point where they were noticeable to anyone who cared to look. She was pissed to say the least. The buttplug was still in place. Her boss didn't seem upset, yet he never laid a hand on her and he ignored the hints she threw his way. She wanted his dick inside her and she didn't care where or how, she just wanted it.

After being dropped off, she headed straight home. Apparently, her dildo would have to satisfy her again tonight. The mail was of little interest so she decided that a nice hot shower would relax her and help her deal with her frustration. Removing her blouse and skirt left her naked. It was then that she remembered the buttplug up her ass. It became so natural to have it there that she'd forgotten about it. As she stood at the mirror looking at herself and fiddling with the stud in her navel, she still couldn't get over the fact that she wasn't on her back having her pussy pounded by her boss. She was desirable enough. Just ask the men at the club that afternoon. The looks she'd gotten from the men spoke volumes and she enjoyed every second. This was a lot more than flirting in her future.

As Darla turned to head for the shower, the phone rang. Sitting on her bed, she lifted the handset from it's cradle and answered.