The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Hi, Darla. It's Doug."

"That's funny, I was just thinking about you."

"Nothing bad I hope."

"Well, to tell you the truth, I'm a little upset that you didn't finish me off tonight. I'm so worked up by what went on today and I just needed that release." she confided, almost absentmindedly laying back on her bed and rubbing her pussy.

"I'm sorry, honey. I just had a lot on my mind. You know how hot I think you are."

"Oh, really? How hot am I? Tell me."

"Come on, you know what I think about you."

"Well, a girl likes to hear it. Tell me what you like about me. Just so I know. It's the least you can do after leaving me to fend for myself tonight."

"I love your red hair. Especially that little strip between your legs. I love your beautiful face and most of all your green eyes."

"Go on." she encouraged him as she rubbed her clit.

"Your big, full breasts make my dick hard every time I see you. I want get my hands on them and cup them and feel just how heavy they are. I like how your nipples harden and stick up."

"Yes, baby! Tell me more." she frigged her cunt. "Are you getting hard now?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm taking my cock out. It's so hard."

"Does your cock hurt, honey? Do you need to stroke it?"

"Umm, yes. You get me hard."

"Tell me more, baby."

"I want your body naked and open for me. I want your firm, hard body to do with as I please. I want to run my hands all over your pure, fair flesh. My mouth needs to feel and taste your skin."

"Stroke yourself. I want you to cum for me, baby. I'm laying here playing with myself. You're getting me so worked up again."

"Put your phone on the speaker so that you can use both hands. Finger your pussy and fuck your asshole with the plug. It feels good, doesn't it?"

Darla lay across her bed masturbating and whimpering out loud. Fucking both her holes and loving it. It was so dirty being told what to do over the phone. It flashed through her mind that her neighbor was probably watching. She hoped so. The thought of two guys jacking off over her was exhilarating and pushed her towards her orgasm.

Doug could hear Darla fucking herself and moaning. What a slut he thought to himself. And what a handful. If he didn't maintain control, she'd wear him out. He knew he had to show her who was boss.

He could tell that she would need some special training.

"Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna cum." she moaned.

"Fuck yourself." Doug commanded as he beat his cock.

Their moans intermingled over the phone and filled each others ears with the sounds of lust.

Darla fingered herself more quickly while shoving her digits in as far as she could. Her orgasm erupted in seconds and she screamed that she was cumming. But through it all, she heard the grunts and groans of Doug's ejaculation. He came at the exact moment that she had.

"You there?" Doug asked.

"Yeah."

"You came?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yeah."

"Fuckin' great!"

"Fuckin' right."

"See you tomorrow."

"You bet." he said, hanging up.

As she hung up the phone, Darla thought to herself, no promised herself, 'tomorrow I'm going to fuck him if it's the last thing I do.'

At that exact same moment, Doug had made up his mind that he was going to show her just who was the master in this relationship.

When Darla arrived at work the next day, Fran informed her that the boss wanted to see her first thing. Doug was in his office, so she went right in not knowing exactly what to expect. It was something completely different than she'd anticipated.

"Darla, I've got a little bit of a problem and I was hoping you could help me out." Doug began.

"Sure, if I can."

"As you know, I have an awards dinner to attend this evening and the young lady who was to accompany me has been detained out of town. I would be in your debt if you would be my date for the evening."

"Of course, it will be my pleasure."

"Wonderful! I'd like you to take the day and shop for a dress and whatever else you'd like. Hair, nails, shoes, jewelry, whatever. Please, here's the company credit card, feel free to indulge yourself."

"Why, thank you. What girl wouldn't love to go on a shopping spree." beamed Darla.

"I'll be by at seven to pick you up."

"See you then."

Darla took Doug at his word and went the whole nine yards. Hair, makeup, nails, an evening dress that would get the attention of a dead man. She meant to keep her word. She was going to get fucked by the boss tonight. He wouldn't be able to resist her. He'd be begging to have her when she was finished with him. No mercy.

When seven o'clock arrived, Darla was ready. Her deep green dress fit perfectly, as if she'd been poured into it. Tightly clinging to her slim waist and hips, it was barely able to contain her 36DD bust. Her ample bosom nearly spilled out of it. Though reaching to the floor, a slit ran up the entire length of one thigh, exposing one leg with every step she took. The back plunged to the small of her back and encased her ass snugly. The four inch heels of her shoes made her legs look even longer. Her long red hair draped over her bare shoulders and contrasted beautifully with her dress. The emerald necklace and earrings were the perfect finishing touch.

Darla knew she looked fabulous and she felt even sexier. This would be an evening to remember in more ways than one for both of them. From the second they arrived at the banquet, every eye was on her. Men and women alike complimented her appearance and fashion sense. It seemed as if very man in attendance had made a point of exchanging pleasantries with her. She was never without a glass of champagne.

The dinner was lovely and Doug was recognized during the awards ceremony for his work in restoring a historic building in the community. With the warmth of the room and all the champagne she'd consumed, Darla felt the need to step outside for a little fresh air. Upon stepping out on to the veranda, she noticed a quite attractive blonde smoking a cigarette and staring up at the stars.

"I've been dying to let you know how lovely you look tonight." said the woman.

"Why, thank you. That's very kind of you."

"I'm Chloe Reese. Doug and I worked together on a project a couple of years ago. You must be very proud of him."

"Well, yes. I must admit that I haven't gotten to know him as well as I'd like."

"You'll enjoy his companionship, I'm sure." she volunteered. "As I'm sure he will yours. You're very attractive."

"You're too kind."

"I find you very attractive myself." she said taking one last puff on her cigarette.

Not being completely certain of her meaning, Darla hesitated before awkwardly saying, "Really?"

To put to rest any doubts, Chloe reached for her hand and drew Darla closer. Their bodies came together, yet barely touched. If she wanted, this was the opportunity to pull away or accept the advances of the beautiful woman staring into her green eyes. Darla did not push away, instead pressing her body against the other woman's and looping her arm around her waist. Their lips slowly met, the initial kiss tentative and gentle.

The kiss became more passionate and as they pressed their bodies together, the blonde's tongue slide between her lips and explored her mouth. Darla reciprocated by entwining her tongue with Chloe's. She felt the woman's hand slip into the slit in her dress and cup her bare buttock, pulling her even closer. This was escalating rapidly, but she didn't want to stop. The sound of others approaching was the only thing that prevented things from proceeding farther.

Quickly breaking from their clinch, Chloe reached into her bag and handed Darla her business card and invited her to call if there was anything the she could ever help her with that Doug couldn't. The meaning clear, Darla promised to call soon.

Once she tracked down Doug, they decided to depart. That took a bit longer than expected because of all the well-wishers who wanted to congratulate Doug on his award. After finally prying him away they returned to the waiting limousine. Darla's encounter with Chloe and all the champagne and other attention she'd received had left her aroused and emboldened her. Now was the time to make good on her promise to fuck the boss.

Without hesitation she unzipped Doug's pants and extracted his cock. After just a couple of quick strokes of her hand, he was becoming erect and he was in her mouth in seconds. Sucking and stroking his manhood created quite a lot of commotion and she heard the glass partition between the driver and them slide up with a hum. Clearly she would have her way this night.

Being so pleased with herself was short-lived. With little warning her mouth was filled with warm cum. He'd become so excited that he ejaculated more quickly than she'd anticipated. Still she lost not a drop and hiking her dress up around her waist, she swung her leg across his lap as he slumped in his seat and began kissing him with her mouth full of cum. He opened his mouth and she began drooling his own cum into his mouth, following it with her tongue. She stirred her tongue in his mouth, the combination of their saliva and cum dripping from both their mouths.

To her surprise, Doug was becoming hard again and with a little encouragement he was stiff enough for her to slide her wet pussy on him. At last, he was inside her and she began riding his pole, bouncing up and down on him, grunting with exertion. And Doug was into it as much as her. He grabbed the top of her dress and pulled it down, releasing her heavy breasts. What a nasty sight to see her full, heavy tits bouncing so freely. He couldn't help but grab and squeeze them. Darla came repeatedly until he grimaced with pleasure and filled her cunt with cream. Finally she had succeeded in her quest, to have him cum in her.

Just when she thought that she was finished, as she slipped off his dick, he told her to turn around and face the front of the car. With the fingers of one hand, he played with her freshly fucked pussy. With the other he stroked his slippery cock. To her amazement, he was hard again in ten minutes. Doug had something to prove to her and he meant to do it right now.

He eased her anus down onto his erection and began the rocking motion that she immediately got in rhythm with. Slowly and deliberately they rocked. If he could pull this off, it would be the icing on the cake. His strong hands on her hips guided her up and down on his shaft. After fifteen minutes of continuous fucking he erupted into her, filling her last hole with his cum. His balls ached, but they hurt so good.

As the limo pulled up in front of her place, Doug asked her if she had any plans for the weekend and when she told him she had none, he invited her to stop by after she got up the following morning. So satisfied was she, that she would have agreed to anything. Holding her dress top up, he walked her to her door. As the door closed behind her she knew she'd accomplished her goal. At last, she had fucked her boss. He'd proven her match. She was full of his cum. She was happy.

Darla was full of Doug's cum and she couldn't have been more content. He'd filled all of her orifices. After removing her dress, she lay across her bed fingering her pussy. Bringing her fingers to her mouth she savored the mingled juices of their sex. What did tomorrow hold? Excess, she hoped.

Chapter Six - The Initiation

Darla had slept very well. Her lust temporarily sated. How warm she felt knowing that she'd exhausted her boss the night before. Surely he wouldn't have been able to produce another erection capable of satisfying her. At least she didn't think so. Hmm, was it possible? Still he'd filled her with three impressive loads of cum and that was reward enough for her. The great unknown was Chloe Reese. It was evident what she'd meant when she left her business card. The possibilities were endless and the realm of daydreams allowed for any and every scenario. Darla made up her mind that she would call Chloe the first chance she got.

As she lay in bed, the thought that her appetite for sex had gotten out of control crossed her mind. The lengths that she was willing to go to achieve gratification were significant. Yet she knew that the future held even more decedent and perverse excitement. It was in the stars that her beauty, libido and opportunities all peaked at this point in her life. She would embrace her sexuality and enjoy the pleasure it afforded her.

As her hands ran across her naked flesh, reveling in the sensuality of her life, the phone rang, snapping her from her euphoric trance.

"Hello?"

"Hi, how'd you sleep?"

Recognizing Doug's voice, "Fabulously!" she replied.

"Can you be ready by noon?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"It's a secret."

"I love surprises."

"I'll call the limousine service and be by at noon."

Giving Doug her address, she hung up the phone and hopped out of bed and into the shower. As the hot water cascaded over her trim body, Darla soaped her full breasts, covering them in suds. Next she washed the residue of the previous evenings sex from her pussy and ass. These days each activity seemed to take on an air of erotic desire. Every nerve in her body was alive with sexual energy. Why did everything seem so charged with carnal intensity. As she drifted of into a erotic haze, she visualized a scene in which her feminine aroma attracted helpless men and women to her. One after another they pleasured her in every conceivable manner.

Her natural inclination was to masturbate as she fantasized, but she knew time was short and she'd best prepare for Doug's arrival. Besides, her arousal would excite him. At that second she believed in the power of pheromones completely. She believed in her sexual power. She would taste his warm cum again today.

Drying her hair and dressing hurriedly, she was ready just in time. The doorbell rang just as she slipped into her jacket. Checking in the mirror one last time, she opened the door and welcomed her guest. Planning to work her magic on him, her tongue slithered into to his mouth. He accepted it readily. However, having other ideas, he quickly turned the tables by taking charge. His tongue filled her mouth and she felt the strength of his hands on her shoulders. He was controlling her movements, not with force but with firmness. As they continued kissing he took her head firmly, but gently in his hands and then let them find their way down around her throat. Holding her tenderly, he told her how beautiful she was and nibbled at her ear.

How had she succumb so quickly? This was not at all as she'd envisioned it. He'd disarmed her and now he would show her how she would do whatever he asked of her. Darla had surrendered and somehow recognizing the fact unsettled her, but at the same time made her yearn for whatever was next.

From his pocket, Doug produced a black velvet collar with a large O-ring on it. Ordering her to move her hair out of the way, he buckled it around her neck.

"Submission is the word for today." Doug informed her. "You will do whatever I order you to. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." was her earnest reply.

"You may not refuse me."

"Yes, sir."

"You're my trainee slut. You will service me and anyone else I order you to. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Suck my cock, slut."

Obediently, she unzipped her master's pants and unbuckled his belt. Incredibly, it seemed as if Darla wanted to suck him even more than before. The hard cock was ready to be serviced. She started by rubbing his erection all over her face. Her reward could wait, right now she wanted to torment him with her mouth and hands.

Licking the head elicited moans of satisfaction from her boss. Slowly she slid her mouth down the length of the shaft. Experience told her that she could swallow his entire length. Lovingly, she licked the underside of his dick, paying special attention to the little vee under the head, which she sucked noisily. Guys love it when it's noisy, it seems so much dirtier with all the slurping sounds. He popped out of her mouth for just a second and the wet prick bounced off her face.

Apparently he liked that, because he grabbed his dick and smacked her face with it a couple of more times. Smiling up at him with approval, Darla began stroking him as she licked his balls. First she took one of his balls into her mouth and squeezed it and then she repeated it on the other ball. Knowing from last night that he could explode at any second, she managed to keep him hard without allowing him to cum. One way or another, she still had control of the situation. Let him think he was the boss. She had him by the balls.

"Suck me, slut."

She continued her assault on his manhood. Stroking his dick, she could watch his face as he smiled with pleasure. Surely he didn't really think that he would gain the upper hand when she had this kind of power. She loved sucking cock and enjoyed the effect it had on men. Pre-cum appeared at the tip of his dick and she licked it away. It coated her tongue and she savored it. Gripping the arms of the chair to steady himself, Doug shuttered and Darla knew he was close.

She returned to sucking him. His cock was slick with her saliva. She squeezed his balls and that set him off. As the ejaculation began, she took him from her mouth and began jacking him to the finish. She wanted to see the fruits of her labor. She stroked him with a firm grip, really pumped his shaft. Finally, the cum flowed from him, spurting into the air. Stream after stream of cream. And she couldn't resist taking a taste. She drank from his fountain of jizz, her face and hair splattered with the warm milk of his balls. As the last jet of sticky cum oozed from her master's prick, he slumped back in his chair. Darla licked up every drop of juice that she could, cleaning him and herself with her mouth.

"Is master pleased?" she asked mockingly.

"For now." he replied. "But this is only the beginning. I'm going to show you what a good little slut is for."

Darla couldn't wait to see what the boss had in mind. She knew it would be wild, that was for sure. Doug had quite a dark side and she wanted to explore it. They climbed in the back of the limousine and were off. To where she had no idea.

As soon as they got into the limo. Doug told her to show him her tits. Without hesitation, she had her top up and her breasts exposed. She was so glad she'd skipped the brassiere today, but in a flash she remembered that in her rush to dress she'd put on a pair of panties without thinking. What would be the price for disobeying her master? Sooner or later he would find out. Or maybe she'd get an opportunity to slip out of them without him knowing. Right now it would be a good idea to keep his mind on her breasts. She cupped them and lifted them upward.

Pushing them together into one tempting offering. She was as turned on as Doug and her nipples were hardening by the second. God, how she loved being bad! And then it happened, just as she knew it would. Doug ran his hand up her thigh to her crotch and discovered the panties. She froze for a second waiting to see what his reaction would be. To her surprise he started laughing. He reached up and grabbed the O-ring on her collar and pulled her face to his.

"Now we're going to have some real fun. You'll have to perform an act of penance in order to atone for disobeying me." he grinned. "And I know just what I want you to do."

Picking up the phone, Doug communicated something to the unseen driver and they made an abrupt right turn and were headed north of the city.

"Where are we going?" Darla asked.

"To make some young man very happy."

"Who?"

"I'll know him when I see him."

"But............!"

He cut her off. "You'll do as you're told. You need to get rid of those panties. What made you think that you could wear them without my permission?"