The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I forgot. I just put them on when I was getting dressed this morning."

"Well then it's pretty obvious that you need a little more training to become my assistant. Fran can't teach you everything. We'll spend this weekend making sure that you don't disappoint me like this again."

"I'm sorry." said Darla in a hushed voice.

"I'm sure you are, but it's important that you learn these lessons early on. It's for your own good. Besides, I think you'll enjoy yourself under the circumstances. Rub you pussy. Get those panties nice and messy"

Recognizing where they where at, Darla wondered why they were at the university campus. The limousine cruised around the campus for almost a half an hour. Being Saturday, there were kids all over the place. Finally, Doug picked up the phone and told the driver to pull over where there was a group of guys playing basketball. Lowering the window on his side of the car he called one of the boys over.

"Excuse me, excuse me." he motioned to one of the guys.

"Me?" the lad questioned.

"Yes, could you come here for a minute?"

Flipping the ball to his friends, the young fellow jogged over to the car. As he approached, Doug opened the door and got out. The sweaty kid was about six-two, lean, blonde, good looking. He wore a T-shirt and gym shorts.

"Yeah, what can I do for you?" he wondered.

"Well, I tell you. My friend in the car here has a little something she needs help with. I was just wondering if you'd help us out?"

"If I can."

"I want you to fuck her and I want to watch. Show him your pussy, honey. You'd like that wouldn't you, Darla?"

"Oh, yeah! My pussy needs a big hard cock it in right now." she sighed.

"Really? Come on. What's it gonna cost me?" laughed the kid.

"Nothing but a little sweat, exertion, and a load of cum." Doug assured him.

"Please, you're not going to disappoint me are you?" she pouted, rubbing herself. "A see you're cock getting hard for me. Come on it'll be fun."

Unable to resist, the kid yelled to his friends that he'd be back in a little while and jumped into the limo. Doug got in behind him and closed the door. Darla couldn't wait to get started attacking the poor kid the second his ass hit the car seat. She was tugging at his shorts even as he was trying to pull them off. At the first sight of his dick she was stroking and licking it, getting him as hard as she could as fast as she could. He had definitely warmed to the task because he was stiff in a flash. Darla had pulled her panties off and was maneuvering so that she was on top, mounting him and inserting his fat dick up her hole.

"God, that's so good!" she moaned. "Fill me up with cock."

Doug knew the kid had no idea what he was in for. A pick up game of basketball was nothing compared to going a round with Darla. She'd already gotten a rhythm started and was bouncing up and down on his shaft. Lifting herself off of him and then slamming back down, impaling herself to the max with each and every descent. She came down with such force that the air rushed from the kid leaving him gasping. The intensity of their collision was so strong that they both gulped for air between strokes. Darla was so enthralled with the act that she couldn't have known how primal and guttural her utterances were.

This is what Doug had wanted. To see Darla at her pinnacle. To see her abandon all control and give herself to the power of her own lust. He took his own dick out and began beating off. He was painfully hard and there was but one release. As the pair fucked next to him his breathing increased, his face turned bright red, and heart pounded. Suddenly, both of participants screamed with pleasure and Doug knew that he was helpless to prevent the inevitable. As they came together, Darla swearing and her victim crying out with gratification, Doug ejaculated all over the back of the seat in front of him.

Everyone was satisfied.

Darla leaned over to the kid and kissing him said, "I'd fuck you anytime."

Totally stunned, the poor kid pulled his shorts back on and caught his breath. No sooner had he done so than the car pulled up to where his friends still waited and let him out. In a daze the kid stood outside the limo. Doug let the window down and handed Darla's wet panties to him.

"Here, a little souvenir. Your friends won't believe you without them."

As they made their getaway, Darla laughed a wicked laugh and asked if they were heading home to fuck their brains out. In time he assured her, but they had to make one more stop.

Doug needed to stop and check on the progress of a building he'd designed. He wanted to touch base with the general contractor and see if there were any problems. They were on sight in a flash and the foreman was just putting his briefcase in his truck.

The building was near completion and most of the interior work had been finished as well. Most of the offices were ready for their occupants to move in. A number had been furnished so that photographs could be taken for inclusion in the company's new promotional materials. As Darla would discover, this was far more than a building. It was a number of buildings which made up a campus.

The tour was quite informative and Doug seemed very pleased with most of what had been accomplished. So this is what her new company was all about. They made themselves comfortable in one of the offices and talked shop. This left Darla out of most of the conversation, being the newcomer and unversed in what had been going on with the company. Bill, the foreman turned to Darla and jokingly mentioned that looking the way she did, he hoped that she didn't distract the boss too much.

"She's done little else," shot back Doug, "Show Bill what a fabulous figure you have, baby."

She stood up and did a little pirouette and as she did so the hem of her skirt flew up just enough for the boys to catch a glimpse of her pussy.

"Holy shit, Doug, she's not wearing panties." cried Bill.

"Tell, Bill why you're not wearing any panties." the boss ordered.

"Because Doug never lets me wear panties. He says he likes to be able to get at my pussy whenever he wants. Would you like some of this."

With that, she lifted her skirt and gave herself a little rub. It was still damp, it being only twenty-five minutes ago that she'd fucked ......who? She never even got his name. Yet Darla was getting aroused all over again. Her nipples were stiffening and she felt that tingle between her legs. She decided to take matters into her own hands, literally.

Grabbing both studs by their belts she lead them to the sofa and sitting down, unzipped both of them. The two straight pricks she released from their confinement told her they were about ready to perform. She stroked one while she sucked the other, alternating back and forth between the two. She was almost to heaven, they'd been prepared and now it was time to open her pearly gates.

"Fuck me, both of you." she cried spreading herself across the sofa. "Come on, Doug."

She grasped his manhood and guided him into her fuckhole. He immediately began pumping her. Having no trouble sinking his entire length up her. She was so sloppy from her last fuck. For the time being she continued laving Bill's cock with her tongue, keeping him up until she was ready to take him on.

Once again she'd taken control of the situation, her brazenness exciting the other participants to the point were they didn't care who was in charge they just wanted to have her. Knowing that Doug was wet enough now to ease into her asshole she directing him to do so. His dick felt so good working it's way up her backdoor. Little by little he worked his way in. Now she wanted her pussy filled.

"I'm ready, Bill. Okay, nice and easy. Oh, yes!"

He wormed his shaft up her fuckhole all the way to his balls. Looking Darla in the eye, he could tell just how much she wanted this.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me boys." as they began pushing into her. "God, yes! Faster, faster! Do it to me! Oh, oh, oh!"

Darla threw her head back and just took the pounding she so much craved. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure overwhelm her. All she could hear was the grunting of her partners and her own plaintive whimpering. The two shafts were like two pistons, pumping her and driving her on and on with pleasure. Slick with her juices they repeatedly impaled her. She wished this could go on forever.

All the energy they were expending, she absorbed as if gaining even more pleasure as they were sapped of their strength. And all she had to do was lay there and take it. She loved the thought of being serviced by these two studs. Opening her eyes again, she watched as the two cocks penetrated her over and over and over again.

"Fuck, so gooood! Oh, yeah! Feels so good! Fuck me, fuck me! Damn."

Darla knew that they couldn't hold out much longer so she just let herself drift off into the euphoria of orgasm.

"Cum inside me." she ordered them, "Fill me with your cum."

Suddenly they all erupted almost simultaneously. The warm semen flowed into her. The fruit of the two men filled her orifices. She'd tasted heaven! No pleasure found in heaven could equal that which she'd just experienced.

Chapter Seven - The Taming

Doug's mind was made up, the only way he was ever going to gain any kind of control over Darla was to physically restrain her and dominate her sexually. Her sex drive was too strong for him to mold and shape. He couldn't stop her, he could only hope to harness her. If it needed to be done literally, then so be it. He was prepared for this eventuality. He'd seen the error of his thinking in trying to force her to perform sexually for him. That did nothing but pour gas on the flames of her lust.

Just the thought of trying to tame this shedevil was arousing for him. Power turned him on and he meant to exercise a little in controlling this slut. He hoped she'd struggle. Resistance would heighten the excitement.

As they rode to his home, he wondered if Darla had any idea what was in store for her. He hoped not, shock and surprise were two elements that would add to the scene.

The ride was short and uneventful. Maybe Darla had finally been exhausted. Somehow he didn't believe that to be the case. She craved her excesses and that was what he had planned.

The first thing Darla wanted was a shower. She'd accepted the cum of four willing cocks and needed to freshen up for whatever the evening held. Doug showed her to a room with a private bath and told her he'd be in the kitchen getting something cold to drink. She removed the collar from around her neck and placed it on the bed and then stripped off the rest of her clothes and tossed them alongside of it. Stepping into the shower and turning the water on full blast, she adjusted it so that it was as hot as she could take.

Standing beneath the spray, the cleansing of her soft flesh felt so good as the steam rose up about her. Grabbing the soap, she slid it around her breasts, lathering them and fondling them at the same time. A shower is such a sensual experience and she never failed to become aroused. The bar of soap slipped between her breasts and over her flat belly on it's way down to her pubic hair. The foam built and dripped from her luscious body and the tingling feeling she knew so well began to build within her.

After lathering her entire body she engaged in some self gratification. Her fingers, slippery with soap entered her gash. The heat from the shower was building and caused her to feel lightheaded. Darla rubbed her clit, it's hardness surprising even her. In her mind's eye, she envisioned how later that evening she would be fucking Doug in his own bed. Of all the times they'd had sex, not once had they done it in bed.

Using the soap as a lube, she inserted a finger in her asshole. She loved the feeling of having something up her backdoor. Working both her pussy and her asshole and allowing the water and heat to engulf her, Darla was in her own little orgasmic world. She pleasured herself, oblivious to the outside world. Fucking herself with three fingers while simultaneously probing her anus drove her to the brink. Faster and faster she frigged herself. She liked her sex fast and furious.

"Oh my God!" her voice echoed in the shower. "Oh shit! Oh shit!" she continued working both holes.

Losing all sense of time or place or anything, Darla's masturbatory frenzy continued. Fearing that she would no longer be able to keep her balance, she dropped to her knees. Feeling the climax build within her, she diddled her clit even faster.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she wined uncontrollably. "Yes, yes, awe, yes! Oh, fuck! Yes!"

She came. The rush of pleasure was intense. It enveloped her completely. 'Don't let it stop,' she thought. Faster still she continued. She was on a roll and the luxury of multiple orgasms awaited her. The sensuality of the steam rising about her pushed her to a second zenith.

"OHHHHHHH!" her moans became even louder. "OWWWWWW! SSSSSSSSSS!

Darla came again. Even in the spray of the shower she felt the juices of her cunt coating her fingers as they continued penetrating her over and over. The luxurious feeling of her own fluids kept her high on pleasure. Even after the second orgasm, she stayed on her sexual high. Maintaining this edge was so rare yet so gratifying. She was rolling towards another climax. The pleasure was insane. She didn't care, she'd sacrifice anything to reach this level of delectation.

Reaching a level of intensity where every nerve in her body tingled, Darla surrendered one last time to the throws of fulfillment. She was on her knees and praying that her lust would deliver her to that place where all is pleasure and sensation. Where she would float detached from worldly constraints and pass into a field of conscienceness that is rapture. Suddenly, she was there.

"Ohhhh! God, yes! Owwwwwww! Fuck! Sssssss! Oh! Yessssss!"

Her body convulsed. Her breathing stopped. For a few brief moments she ceased to exist in this space and time and was transported to a land of complete fulfillment. Where nothing mattered but her ecstasy. She'd reached the pinnacle of passion. Would she ever be there again? She would pay any price to return. And return she would.

Drying herself, Darla stepped naked from the bathroom and upon entering the bedroom noticed that everything she'd left on the bed was gone and replaced by a few fetish garments. Doug had been busy and his message was clear. Only three items lay there for her to put on.

A pair of stretch latex thong panties, a matching pair of gloves that would go well past her elbows and a pair of black patent leather platform shoes with ankle straps that had six inch heels. Looking about the room, she spotted her handbag on the dresser. Retrieving it she found the items she would need to complete her look for the evening. Sitting in front of the dressing table, she brushed her hair and did her makeup. The finishing touch was to apply the brightest, reddest lipstick she owned.

Incredibly, the anticipation of what lie ahead had caused her to become slightly wet between her legs again. Slipping a finger between her pussylips and coating it with her juice, she dabbed a bit behind each ear and between her breasts.

The panties fit snugly, her asscheeks reflected in the mirror, she ran her hands over them and smiled approvingly. Strapping on the shoes she felt tall and sexy, strutting back and forth in front of the mirror she turned to check herself out at every imaginable angle. Her hours of aerobics had paid off. She was flawless. Putting on the gloves, she took one last peek in the mirror and was off to find Doug.

The house was dark except for a few rooms so she just followed the light which led her to the dining room. Sitting at the head of the table was Doug. In the room illuminated by candles alone, she could see a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice, two glasses, a plate with cheese and a couple of pieces of fruit with a knife for cutting them and Doug smoking a cigar. He was naked and was fondling and stroking his erect penis.

Pouring her a glass of champagne, he motioned towards the plate.

"Would you like something to eat?"

"Why yes. But nothing that I see on the table," she replied slyly starring at his erection.

"Help yourself." he grinned, "I want those red lips around my dick, " spreading his thighs and drawing on the cigar.

Darla took a sip of the cold champagne and holding it in her mouth, went down on the rod presenting itself to her. It was a little trick she'd learned in college and she had yet to find I guy who didn't go wild over it. She slurped up and down the shaft being extra noisy. After only a few minutes she could tell by the look in his eyes that Doug wouldn't hold out much longer. Squeezing his balls was all it took for him to unload. Swallowing down the cum and champagne cocktail, she wondered if anyone had ever thought up a catchy name for the concoction.

"My turn," said Doug helping her to her feet. "Now face the table and bend over it."

Darla obeyed without question and was rewarded with the feeling of having her latex panties pulled to one side. At first she thought it was Doug's finger probing her butthole, but after a few seconds she realized it was his cigar that he'd inserted into her anus. Just as she was enjoying the nastiness of it, she heard the ice slosh in the bucket as the champagne bottle was removed from it. No sooner had the cigar been dislodged than it was replaced by the icy tingle of cold champagne being poured into her. Doug held her open with one hand and spilled the chilled liquid into her asshole. She squealed and squirmed.

"We'll have none of that." he said, smacking her ass.

"Yes, Master!"

"That's better. Now let me enjoy a taste of you."

His tongue pierced her asshole like a hard little penis. In her excitement, some of the champagne leaked from her, but Doug licked it up as it trickled from her. Darla loved anal play and could have let him lick her all day. Suddenly, he stopped and she saw him reach for one of the lighted candles. Doug's hand softly caressed one of her asscheeks. He was preparing her. She waited and waited. God, stop teasing me she thought. And then the first drop hit.

"SSSSSS," she winced.

"Now that didn't really hurt?" he asked, "Did it?"

"No, Master."

Another drop, and another, and then a succession of drips of hot wax stung her ass. With each drip he was lowering the burning candle. Each drip hotter than the previous one.

"Should I stop?"

"No, Master, please don't stop!"

"You love it don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I love for you to hurt me."

"Such a good little slut."

"Yes, Master. Your slut."

"I think your deserve something special."

Darla saw him reach for the knife and shivers rode up her spine. God, no! What was he going to do to her? He laid the cold steel of the blade on her hot ass.

"You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, Master!"

"Ha, Ha, Ha," he laughed, "You are a good little slut. Now don't move. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt, would we?"

"No, Master!"

She felt the knife move across her asscheeks as he used it to scrape the hardened wax from her flesh.

"Such a perfect ass," he said, bending over and kissing each pink globe.

"Thank you, Master. You are so good to me."

"And I have a special treat for you."

"Yes, Master?"

He removed one of the ten inch long tapers from it's candleholder and cleaned the burnt wax from it's tip and cut off the wick. Coating the length of the candle with his saliva, he positioned the pointy end at her asshole and eased it in. Inch by inch in worked it's way up her. Four inches, five.

"You love this don't you?"

"Oh, yes, Master! Please don't stop!" she begged.

He gave the candle a little twist and turned it inside her. Darla truly loved taking it in the ass, but this would test her. She wanted to find out if she could take all ten inches. She lifted her ass in the air, inviting Doug to press on. Pushing his finger into her wet pussy, he used her pussy juice to lubricate more of the candle. She relaxed and another inch squeezed into her.