The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, slut?"

"Please, Master! More, please!"

Applying more juice, he inserted another two inches. It took a little gentle wiggling, but he managed to get another inch into her.

"Relax, baby. Just one more inch to go. You can do it."

"Yes, Master. I will."

Slowly, so slowly the last inch of the candle worked it's way up her ass. She felt so good. So full. She'd taken all ten inches. She loved testing limits. Doug slapped her ass and told her to stand up.

"Walk around the table for me. I want to see how nasty you can be."

Proudly, Darla strutted around the table on those six inch heels. Her nipples were hard from the excitement of having her ass full. She felt comfortable with the candle as her body warmed it within her, shaping it to fit the path it had taken up her rectum. Bending her back over the table, Doug ordered her to play with her clit. She knew she wouldn't hold out very long. She was already on the edge.

"Tell me when you're going to cum." he told her.

"I'm close. Yes, I'm close. I'm so hot."

"Cum for me, baby!"

"Oh, oh! Yes, yes! I'm so close."

"Tell me when."

"Yes, yes! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby!"

At the exact moment of orgasm, Doug quickly, but smoothly extracted the candle from her asshole. She felt it as it worked it's way out of her. The last three or four inches were incredible as her muscles ejected the candle. What a rush! What a unique sensation!

Doug informed Darla that while she was in the shower, screaming the house down, he'd invited a few friends over and that they'd be by any minute.

"We need to set the table." he chuckled.

Leading her to the living room he sat her on the end of the coffee table and told her to lie back. Following every order, she found herself tied wrist and ankle to the table, totally immobilized. Her breasts were bound as well and she was helpless.

Looking down upon her perfect body, he was taken by the way her smooth white skin contrasted with the shiny black latex that covered her pussy.

"You look beautiful tonight."

"Thank you, Master."

RING! RING!

"They're here."

Gagging her with a pink scarf, he kissed her on both nipples and went to answer the door.

Doug returned followed by two men and one woman. He introduced the three guests as Joy, Richard, and Dennis. He jokingly referred to Darla as 'fucktoy.' They all immediately disrobed and Darla was impressed with the size of the guys members. Still it was Joy who made the first move.

"Let me get her ready for you, guys"

Joy knelt next to the coffee table and began sucking on Darla's nipples. Her hand disappeared into the latex panties and her fingers slipped into the wet slit they found there. The guys were all stroking their cocks and Darla knew she would get her share of them.

"You like this, fucktoy?" Joy asked.

Darla nodded her approval unable to speak because of the gag in her mouth.

"I thought so. I brought you a little present." she said reaching for her purse.

From her purse Joy pulled out a long gold chain. At first she didn't recognize what it was but quickly enough she realized that it was a set of nipple clamps. Pulling on Darla's nipples caused them to get nice and erect and Joy had no problem attaching the clamps to Darla's nubs. She tugged lightly on the chain to make sure they were tight enough.

"Feel good?" Joy asked.

Darla nodded affirmatively.

"Okay, honey I hope you're ready for this."

Joy had been fingering Darla's clit and it was hard and ready for what was coming. Pulling down the latex panties and manipulating her clit, Joy held up the end of the chain to show Darla the clip on the end. It attached to her clitoris and added a third point of sensation. She writhed beneath the pain that the clamps inflicted.

"She's all yours boys." declared Joy.

For the next five hours all four of her defilers took turns using their fucktoy for their pleasure. Every orifice was put to use and at times Darla dripped with cum. As a finale of the night, they removed the gag and the three males jacked their dicks over her. Joy fingered Darla's pussy. First one finger, then two and three. She inserted her last finger with her palm up so that she could massage Darla's clit with her thumb.

The sight of all three cocks hard and ready to explode had Darla begging them to shoot their loads. Sensing that she could handle it, Joy folded her thumb into her palm and stuck her entire fist up the redheads pussy. Feeling as full as she ever has, Darla taunted the three masturbators standing above her.

"Shoot your loads, you fuckers. Cover me with your man juice."

She didn't need to wait long. Nearly together the cum spewed from the heads of those beautiful dicks. Stream after stream of spunk splattered her face and mouth. They covered her breasts with white sauce and even had some to spray on her flat belly. All this while being fisted by Joy.

Darla had experienced perversions of which she'd only dreamed. Yet there were so many more to come.

Chapter Eight - Rio?

The moment his guests left, Doug untied Darla. Clearly the excess' of the night had taken their toll. Having been bound and used so ruthlessly by his friends, she could barely stand. She was truly helpless. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to her room. He laid her gently onto the cool black satin sheets and removing her shoes, pulled a blanket up to cover her nakedness.

Switching off the light and closing the door quietly behind him, he knew his guest would be sleeping very late into the morning. Tomorrow would be a day of rest and relaxation for them both. He'd made up his mind on something he had been thinking about. How would Darla react to the surprise he had in store for her?

Sunday was a day of rest. Doug slept until eleven, Darla until one thirty. She showered, washing the cum from the night before down the drain. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately. She'd never felt so in touch with her sexuality. As she ran her hands over her wet body, she could feel that edge that had been driving her since she'd met Doug. They fed each others desire and were delving into the darkest recess' of depravity. She'd found a soulmate and that pleased her more than anything. She brought herself off quickly.

At the moment hunger was her must dominant motivation.

Doug was just turning on the Cubs game on TV and pouring himself his eighth cup of coffee. He made another pot, expecting his guest would like a cup or two. He loved a good cup of coffee and soon he'd be in the country were coffee was king. He'd just about made his way through the Sunday paper as well, all five pounds of it.

He'd heard Darla in the shower, she'd been pleasuring herself again and making quite a noise. God, she was insatiable. Today was to be a lazy day of lounging around the house, but one never knew with Darla. He knew sooner or later they'd make love and once she got going there was no stopping her. And most important of all, today he'd have to handle her on his own. There would be no help.

He could hear Darla approaching from down the hall. When she appeared in the doorway he saw that she was wearing the same shoes from last night and a short kimono robe that an old girlfriend had left. God, the girl was sexy.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, "Sleep well?"

"Like a rock." she replied. "Thank you for putting me to bed. That was very sweet!"

"Well, you had quite an evening. Dennis called to thank us for inviting him."

"Oh, no! Thank you for inviting him." she said, kissing Doug on the forehead. "God, his cock is at least ten inches!"

"You certainly had no trouble handling him."

"The only thing that would have made it any better is if it had been black!"

"Ha!" Doug laughed out loud, knowing the surprise he had up his sleeve.

"What?"

"Later. Hungry?"

Darla was starved. She started with coffee and toast and Doug lit the grill and began preparing lunch for his guest. Salmon and vegetables on the grill, the aroma filled the yard and he set two places out on the patio. A bottle of white wine was already chilled.

The redhead beauty sipped her glass of wine and enjoyed the view. After lunch she would catch some sun and relax. Being a little sore from last night, the warm sun's rays would feel great on her body. She could get used to this life. It was so quite and peaceful. The house was situated in such a way that they were afforded plenty of privacy.

Lunch was ready before she knew it. A good thing considering that she was famished. Everything was delicious and she ate her fill. Still the smell of corn roasting on the grill filled the air and whetted her appetite for more.

"It'll be awhile yet." said Doug, referring to the corn. "Why don't you get some sun?"

"Sounds like a great idea!" she agreed, shrugging off the robe to reveal that she only the skimpiest of bikini bottoms. "Do you like?"

"Oh, yes! I like!"

"Maybe later you can show me just how much."

"That can be arranged." he promised.

Darla, luxuriated in being nearly naked and feeling all of nature's elements on her flesh. The hot sun, the warm breezes, even the moisture of her own sweat as it beaded up on her exposed skin. This was how she was meant to live. Catered to and satisfied, she drifted into a sleep so gentle that she could still hear, feel, and smell anything going on about her. She dreamed that she was Doug's mistress and every whim of hers was granted, every excess indulged.

The soft touch of her host roused her from her dream. Helping her to her feet, Doug led her back to the table where four ears of roasted corn-on-the-cob steamed. They looked delicious. Quite large, deep yellow, plump juicy kernels made her mouth water. With a bottle of squeeze margarine they each loaded their ear of corn until it dripped with the golden juice. They engaged in a contest to see who could eat their ear of corn the faster. Doug won, but they both had juice and margarine dripping all over themselves.

In the midst of all the laughing and carrying on, Doug began licking Darla's breasts, cleaning up the sticky mess the corn had left there. Her nipples hardened and she clutched his head forcing him to continue tonguing her. Leaning back, she submitted to him, ready for whatever he had in mind. After last night, it could be anything and she didn't care. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to please him. Anything! He stand up and she expected him to unbuckle his trousers, but instead he reached for another ear of corn and began buttering it.

At first, she was puzzled. Then it dawned on her that he wasn't going to ear the corn, he was going to use it on her. Giggling with naughty anticipation, she slipped out of her bottom and spread her thighs. With a devilish gleam in his eye, he held up the buttered corn. It was a foot long and over two inches thick. Darla was wet and ready. She spread her pussy lips and looked at him, her message clear.

"Yes, baby! Show me how nasty you are. Fuck me with that big, fucking dildo!"

Doug placed the small end of the corn in her slit and pushed it firmly up into her. The corn widened out quickly, stretching her swollen lips and filling the cavity. He watched her face as he forced the vegetable into her. She was gasping for breath and crying out at the same time. She loved everything about this, the physical sensation, the perceptual idea that she would do anything to satisfy herself, the total perversity of the act, and best of all, the knowledge that she now traveled in a world where depravity ran rampant. She watched as the rows of kernels disappeared into her one by one.

Deeper and deeper it migrated, the bumps adding a special stimulation to her violation. Three quarters of the way in and she was wracked with pleasure. Doug could see her vulnerability. She whimpered and moaned and gave him a look that spoke of her utter resignation, of surrender. Re-gripping the end of the corn, he completed his ravishment of her sacred hole. Darla was near tears, so great was her pleasure.

He took her hand and placed it on the end of the corn and ordered her to fuck herself. She worked her pussy so that the bumps of the kernels rubbed her erect clit. He reached for the last ear of corn. He buttered it and rolled her over on to her knees so that her ass pointed toward the sky. Darla knew what was next and she wanted it so badly she screamed vulgarities at Doug imploring him to defile her backdoor. Squeezing the soft butter into her anus, he immediately followed it with a lubricating finger. She would need to be completely prepared before he inserted his last tool conquest.

His assault was controlled yet inexorable. As Darla fucked her pussy, he completed his mastery of her by driving home the second piece of corn. Retaking control of the first ear, he now manipulated both pieces and fucked her through uncountable orgasms. To far gone to care, Darla allowed the pleasure to take control. Limply she accepted her fate and felt the energy drain from herself with each ensuing climax.

"Oh yes, baby! Fuck me! Make me cum! Oh! Don't stop! Awe! Awe! Awe! Fuck me faster! Awe! Do me! Oh! Yes, that's it! I'm cumming, oh, oh, yes, ah, ah, ah, ah, yessss!"

Not until he was convinced that he had exhausted his victim, did Doug relent and withdraw the food from her orifices. In amazement, Darla lay naked and watched as Doug ate the corn that had filled her pussy only moments earlier. Covered with butter and her juices, the corn was consumed in short order. Smiling to herself, Darla wondered if there were any limits to their appetites.

Darla's cunt juice acting as an aphrodisiac caused Doug to sprout an impressive erection. His cock stood hard and proud from between his legs and he was fisting himself off. Darla watched as his cockhead disappeared and then reappeared with each stroke. His purple head already exhibited clear coating of per-cum. Dragging herself to him she knelt at his feet and licked the pre-cum from his dickhead, in anticipation of the main event. She didn't have long to wait.

Within seconds he erupted with stream after stream of salty warm jizz. Strings of his sticky man juice splattered across her face and in her hair. Three, four, five ejaculations criss-crossed her beautiful face. Doug continued yanking his rod and Darla could see the beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

She extended her tongue and ate up whatever she could catch. When even more cum spewed from him, the amazed redhead took it on the chin and across her tits. Gobs of pearl jam clung to, and finally, dripped from her nose, mouth, and chin. Smiling and laughing, Darla accepted his load as a tribute to her. She'd gotten what she deserved.

Sitting back and enjoying a cold drink, Doug sat gazing at Darla in all her naked glory as she lounged on the patio. He'd made up his mind and now was the time to break the news.

"Darla, I've got to travel to South America." he said, breaking the silence.

"I know, it's on your schedule. Rio de Janeiro. Some international conference."

"That's right. Well, I'll like you to accompany me. It's Carnaval time in Brazil and I think you'd enjoy it."

"I'd love to!" she responded excitedly.

The possibilities were not lost on her. She knew of Rio's reputation of decadence, danger, and wild atmosphere. She knew she would fit right in and get to try things she'd only dreamed of.

The trip was only a week away and every day brought her closer to her next erotic adventure. Her mind was constantly filled of images of the sexual delights of which she'd soon partake. Each day at the office there was an opportunity to show her appreciation to her boss by servicing his needs and every night her neighbor got a free sex show as she masturbated to visions of debauchery dancing in her head.

She was ready for Rio! Was Rio ready for her?

Chapter Nine - The Road To Rio

Darla smiled to herself as she sat next to Doug on the plane. Fran had helped her make the arrangements for the two of them. As far as she could tell, no one in the office had any idea how the relationship between herself and her boss had evolved. Fran had even booked separate rooms in the hotel for them. One phone call took care of that and now the two of them would be sharing the same suite. Darla intended that they share a lot more. She'd packed fairly light for a trip expected to last eight days. After all bikinis, crop tops, and jeans don't take up much room. And besides, Doug promised to buy her whatever wardrobe needs that may come. Shoes and a few dresses were all that filled the other suitcase.

Darla had brought quite a bit of reading material, most of it having to do with where to go and what to see in Rio, the beaches, the parades, restaurants, and clubs. She'd pretty much exhausted the travel brochures and magazines and was moving on to a couple of articles she'd found about Brazil. They made for interesting reading. Getting past the chamber of commerce stuff, she learned of the seamier side of Rio. The crime, the murders, rapes, drug trafficking, prostitution, and corruption of all sorts. She would have to be careful and on her toes, but she loved living on the edge and it excited her knowing that around any corner lay the potential of violence.

Having made their plane change, both of them were ready for a long flight. The ride was fairly smooth so Darla and Doug both had a couple of drinks and slept most of the rest of the trip. Towards the end of the trip they struck up a conversation with an attractive blonde flight attendant and she promised to show them some of the more interesting aspects of Rio. Darla took that to mean the grittier side streets and night clubs. She hoped to have the opportunity to take her up on it and gave the attendant, Carolina, their names and the hotel they'd be staying at.

Of course, Darla knew of Carnival's worldwide reputation for wild extravagance and the excesses that spilled into the streets, but she'd also heard of the live sex shows, the orgy houses, the S & M dungeons, the lesbian bars, the transsexual parade, and other even more sensational diversions and hoped that that's what Carolina had in mind.

Upon arriving in Rio, a car was waiting for them and took them directly to their hotel. The room was elegant and expensive, but they needed a place to retreat from the hectic pace that the nonstop partying would put them through. Unfortunately for him, Doug had to attend in meeting so Darla decided to do a bit of exploring on her own. Changing into a T-shirt and tight little shorts, she headed out leaving Doug to take care of business. She could feel the excitement in the air. There was a sense of openness with every person in the street. Even the difference in language was little impairment to making her way around.

Suddenly in the mist of everything came an afternoon cloudburst. Darla tried to avoid getting soaked, but her lack of knowledge of the area did her in. Darla ducked into the first place that she could. She was soaked to the bone. Her wet clothes left little to the imagination. Not wearing any underwear left her little modesty. She would have won any wet T-shirt contest the way her hard nipples poked through the shirt. Making the best of the situation, she ordered a glass of the local wine and found it to be excellent, though very potent. That didn't keep her from ordering another.

As she sat alone at her table she finally looked around the bar she'd fallen into. It was a rough looking place with rougher looking clientele. Her white skin was quite a contrast to all the brown and black, mostly male, flesh she saw all about her. And she liked what she saw. Big, hard weathered men who made their livings with their hands and bodies. Huge arms and chests which were the results of long hours spent on the docks of Rio, loading and unloading cargo from the freighters of the world.