The Personal Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seemed to be the focus of a lot of their attention. That made her pussy tingle in a scary sort of way. The two glasses of wine had made her a bit more relaxed and that included letting her guard down. So when one of the sweaty dock workers came over to the table her body language told him that he was welcome. He bought her another glass of wine and immediately moved in close to her.

They couldn't communicate verbally, but his intentions were quite clear and Darla encouraged his advances. He grabbed her and pulled her on to his lap and that was the first indication of the level of arousal he'd already attained. She could feel the hardness of his cock and she knew she'd have to have him inside her.

Without any warning, her admirer forced his tongue into her mouth and she tasted the liquor he'd been drinking as he overpowered her. The coarseness of his beard and the mixed aroma of the sea and his manly sweat only served to insight her female urges. She was wet between the legs, so when she felt his hand groping her down there she opened her legs. Her invitation was accepted by her nameless assailant. His fingers found their way inside her shorts and into her wet hole. He entered her aggressively with two fingers and without hesitation began fucking her.

His fingers felt so good that she was compelled to return the favor and her hands fell to his crotch and began massaging his erection. She knew that everyone in the bar was watching, but that served to only heighten the intensity of the act. By now in was obvious to everyone that she was a willing victim and she had become the star of the floor show in this seedy bar. Her partner's hand felt her breasts through her thin T-shirt causing her nipples to harden. Before she knew it, he'd removed her T-shirt exposing her prized assets to all.

Suddenly, he stood, in the process dumping her to the floor. The muscular brown man towered over her, beads of sweat dripping from his brow. A smile grew across his face as he unzipped himself and produced a magnificent nine inch erection which he waved in Darla's face as she got to her knees. Looking around she saw all eyes were on her and her fate was clear. There was no way she would pass up the opportunity to savor the juices of the hard joint she was being compelled service. The wine was causing her to throw caution to the wind. She knew that once she crossed the line and took this dick into her mouth she could become the whore of the bar.

She cared little what the consequences of her act would be when she parted her lips and tasted the head of the beautiful brown penis. The saltiness of the pre-cum was enough to encourage her to swallow more of the firm shaft. She would show these people how a white girl sucks cock. Looking up, she saw the owner of the cock sipping his drink and smiling to his buddies. One of them yelled something to him and he swallowed the last of his drink and, grabbing her by the hair, began fucking her mouth. He pushed himself further and further into her orifice until she was doing all she could to fight the gag reflex.

The head of his prick was at her throat as he struggled to insert the entire nine inches in her mouth. Still, he just fucked away, jamming his cock down her throat as his pals cheered him on. Just to show everyone she was up to the challenge, she would take his dick from her mouth and lick his sweaty balls. Darla sucked them into her mouth one at a time and gently closed her jaw on them making her abuser wince in pain as she stroked his shaft with her hand. She could tell he loved it by the look in his eyes. He shoved his wanker back into her mouth and fucked her until, with a grunt, he began ejaculating.

Streams of cum filled her mouth to overflowing. She couldn't swallow his cum and his huge dick at the same time so she pulled it out but continued jerking him as he spewed load after load of heavenly jizm all over her face and tits and in her hair. Darla dripped with the sticky white sperm having only been able to eat about a third of it.

To the cheers of the crowd, she got to her feet still dizzy from the wine and the jizz. Steadying herself on the table, she sat down imagining what she must look like. Bare-breasted, cum running from her hair, down her face and onto her tits. The bartender come over with a towel and another glass of wine. As she cleaned herself, she noticed the looks in the eyes of some of the other men. A number of them began approaching her and she knew she was in for it. Gulping down the wine, she finished it just as she was yanked from her chair. The gang, men of all shades of brown and black, spun her around, pulled down her shorts, and exposed her pink, wet pussy.

Secretly, this is what she'd long fantasized about, being gang-raped by a bunch of hard, sweaty black men. She knew all she had to do was relax and enjoy the pounding she was about to receive. Zippers came down and the first of her rapists was inside her and fucking her like a cheap whore. He just pumped away at her until he came inside her and all over her ass. Having taken him doggie style, she never saw his face. Darla didn't have time to even worry about it as another brown ravager took his place. This one was bigger and felt even better up her cunt. Every guy who used her took her hard and fast, banging away at her and getting off as fast as they could. But even that wasn't fast enough for the crowd as they began lining up in front of her to shove their cocks in her mouth.

The first guy in line was a powerful black guy with ten inches of big, black, shiny cock. It curved upward, banana shape, but Darla had no trouble accepting him. He took very slow deliberate strokes as he worked his massive ebony penis into her waiting mouth. The fellow in her pussy humped away until he blew his messy load into her. He was quickly replaced, but the next guy was in her cunt just long enough to coat his dick with slime and ram it up her ass.

She wasn't ready, but he was well enough lubricated with juice to work his way in without hurting her. Once he was in, she loved the feeling of having her asshole full of manmeat. His balls slapped against her until she felt him unload inside her. His groans scared her for a second, but she was immediately distracted by the gush of cum spraying from the black cock in her mouth. He pulled out just in time to splatter her face with his white goo.

Darla had time to take a deep breath and her nostrils were filled with the smell of sweat, booze and cum. Her ears were filled the sound of grunting invaders and the cheering crowd. Another brown dick filled her mouth and joined the nameless guy fucking her dripping pussy. Together they mercilessly pumped her from both directions. Satisfying their needs, they withdrew and were replaced by two more nameless, faceless abusers. The cycle repeated itself until at least a dozen sweaty, Brazilian males had relieved themselves into one of her orifices.

She was ready for the next duo when she heard a different kind of commotion. She looked around to see it was two guys arguing over who would take her next. She laid back for a second to watch, but when a knife appeared she instinctively grabbed her clothes.

In a flash, the knife sliced through the air and across the throat of one of the men and all hell broke loose. Quickly, Darla clutched her clothes to her naked body and ran from the bar. It was starting to get dark out and a few people glanced toward the naked white woman running down the street, but immediately their attention was drawn to the fight as it spilled into the street.

Throwing her clothes on, Darla hailed a cab and returned to her hotel and Doug. Not looking up from his magazine article, he asked, "Anything interesting happen on your first day in Rio?"

As she made her way to the shower, she yelled over her shoulder, "I'll tell you later!"

Chapter Ten - River Of Lust

Darla emerged from the shower and without so much as a towel wrapped around her, paraded into the room where she expected Doug to be waiting for her. Instead, she found the room empty and upon further investigation, turned him up in the bedroom sound asleep. Her better judgment told her to let sleeping dogs lie. Sure she wanted to fuck his brains out, but it had been a long trip and he had been attending to business all day while she was getting her holes filled with the cum of perfect strangers.

Still, there was no reason for her to curtail her partying. With that, she made up her mind to get dressed and see what kind of wild fun she could stir up for herself. The hot, sticky climate of Rio made her choice of attire quite easy. It would be her never-fail black dress and spiked heels........and nothing else. After all, there was little doubt that she'd be serviced by some thick cocked stud. Darla smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. How many men had she had today? How many more would she fuck before she was through? She meant to get fucked.......at least once.

What better place to start the evening off than in the hotel bar. At worst she'd have a drink and move on. In keeping with the atmosphere of the hotel, things were quite reserved for Rio. Darla picked a conspicuous place at the bar and ordered a drink. She knew it wouldn't be long before a gentleman or gentlemen approached her. As different as this bar and the dive she'd been in earlier that afternoon were from one another, they both had what she needed.............cock!

No sooner had she taken the first sip from her drink than she felt a tap on her shoulder and a voice saying, "excuse me."

Turning, Darla got quite a surprise! It was Carolina, the flight attendant she'd given her hotel name to. This was a vastly different Carolina than the one she remembered from the plane. Gone was the conservative uniform of the airline. It was replaced by a beautiful blue dress, every bit as short as her own and cut even deeper in front.

Darla could now see what an impressive set of tits Carolina had. Her blonde hair was down and fell well past her shoulders. One look at Carolina and Darla forgot all about her quest for cock and instead knew that her lesbian side would be her ticket to satisfaction this night. Hopefully, Carolina was there to visit her and not for some other reason. Damn, her pussy was tingling already and she'd only just laid eyes on the woman thirty seconds ago.

They hit it off immediately and shared quite a few drinks and ignored the advances of what seemed like most of the men in the bar. They both knew what they wanted this night. Finally, Carolina took the initiative and moved closer to Darla. Her hands fell to the redheads thigh and worked it's way up under her dress. Darla's breathing became harder and she leaned toward the blonde. Their lips met gently, the ice had been broken. When Carolina took her by the hand and led her from the bar, she followed without question or caution.

Moving to a somewhat secluded part of the hotel grounds, Carolina took Darla in her arms and brought her lips close enough to Darla's that Darla could feel the breath of her seductress. The blonde's tongue darted from between her lips and Darla's moved to meet it with hers. Just before they met, Carolina's disappeared, then reappeared as Darla withdrew.

What a tease, but the little game made Darla want it all the more. She knew her pussy was wet with her own juices and she needed this woman badly. Again, Carolina's tongue snaked from between her lips. How long and pointed it was. Darla yearned to have it, between both sets of her lips. This time the blonde did not disappoint. Instead, her tongue slithered it's way into Darla's waiting mouth. Their tongues intertwined and the lovers held each other more closely.

Darla surrendered herself to the more aggressive Carolina. As far back as she could remember, Darla had never said no when the opportunity for sex had presented itself. Her submissive nature made her a willing partner for anyone wanting to put her to use. Others called her a slut, but she just can't help it. She needs sex everyday and lots of it. She knew that there was no turning back. She wanted Carolina and no one or nothing would stop her.

When the blonde's hands pulled down the zipper on the back of her little black dress, Darla felt that jolt of excitement strike right in her cunt. Slowly, so slowly, Carolina slipped the thin straps off of her shoulders and waited to see Darla's reaction. The redhead responded by kissing her lover, inserting her tongue into the enchantress' mouth and holding the back of her head so that she could explore it deeply. Her dress fell from her body temporarily resting on her hips before falling to the ground. A gentle breeze cooled the thin layer of sweat that had formed on her skin. Her nipples hardened as she stood there naked in her spiked heels and necklace.

The humid night air, heavy with the scent of flowers, now had the scent of two women's sexual arousal to add to the bouquet. They kissed deeply and Carolina's hands began exploring the exquisite curves of Darla's inviting body. As they kissed, Darla felt her lover's hands on her breasts, cupping them and squeezing her nipples and her lover's tongue moved to her neck and lingered there, nibbling and pecking at her. As the hands moved down her ribcage, Carolina's mouth found it's way to her erect nipples.

"Oh, god yes!" whispered Darla, as her paramour gently bit her nubs. "Harder, baby, hurt me. Show me your passion with pain."

Darla grabbed the post of the gazebo she'd been leaning back against and braced herself for the spike of pain she was about to receive. The eyes of the two lovers locked on each others and the blonde increased the pressure on Darla's nipple.

"SSSSSSSSS!" winced Darla, "Oh, yes! SSSSSSSSS! Harder, baby! Hurt.....me! SSSSSSSSS!"

Darla saw the look of delight in Carolina's eyes as she administered pain. Her hands fell to the redhead's hips and the mistress pulled her naked submissive closer. She trailed her tongue to the stud in Darla's navel and pulled it ever so tenderly while simultaneously moving her hands between the servile thighs of her subject.

Parting her legs, Darla surrendered. "Fuck yes. Oh girl, do me! Lick me!"

As Carolina's mouth kissed it's way over Darla's hard, flat belly and to her red pussy hair; the prey pulled her swollen cunt lips open in abandonment to the huntress, who in victory claimed her prize. Devouring the sex of her slut, she licked the sweet dew from the shiny pink hole as it glistened in the moonlight, the tip of her tongue penetrating the gash and wiggling back and forth within the pink folds of her accomplice.

Darla bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out loud. She could see and hear other hotel guests only yards away. She could smell the cigar smoke as it wafted through the open windows of the bar. The danger of discovery only added to the excitement. Her juices flowed all the more freely into her cuniliguist's mouth.

As a bead of sweat trickled down the small of her back and between her asscheeks, Darla experienced the first of a succession of orgasms. Her lover kept her at the peak of arousal. Carolina painted her subject's erect clit with the tip of her tongue, rapidly flicking at it while fingering the whore's cunt.

"Oh yes, baby! Don't stop! Don't stop! That's it, right there, right there!" she cried, now above a whisper. "Ohhhhhh! Yessssss! Make me cum again! God, I'm cumming! Oh fuck, yes!"

Darla no longer cared who could see or hear them. Her pussy was on fire and her being awash in passion. The ripples of orgasm wracked her body, her legs became weak as her weight lowered onto the face of her lover.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!" she squeaked over and over. Unable to catch her breath as the onslaught of orgasms rushed through her quivering body.

"Oh shit, oh god, yessssssss!"

The intense pleasure, her inability to catch her breath and the humidity combined to make her dizzy. Darla was high on the cloud of passion, floating in a dream of ecstasy. The only sounds, smells, and sensations she was aware of were those of her and her lover. The rest of the world ceased to exist.

Darla clung to the post as Carolina continued to vanquish her. Nibbling and sucking on her clit, while fingering her pussy and asshole. By now, sweat had trickled down her belly and mixed with the juices of her pussy, quenching the thirst of her mistress. As she stared at the stars through glazed eyes, Darla began her last and most intense orgasm of the evening. Her whole body shivered as if it were a bitter cold night instead of one of warmth and humidity.

"Ummmm! Ummmmm! Ohhh, yes!" cried Darla. "Oh, shhhhhhit!"

Carolina finished her victim off. Seeing the end was near for her lover, she increased the speed at which her fingers penetrated Darla's holes. The look of utter shock and surprise on the redhead's face told of the heights of pleasure she was experiencing.

Finishing her last, intense orgasm, Darla slid down the post and sat naked on the ground. Her lover kissed her passionately on the mouth and said, "The night is still young."