The Personal Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron had no idea where this programming had come from. He could never have imagined a more heavenly sex act. His lust was peaking and his balls ached for release. Aaron reached down and grabbed the machine's red stiletto by the heels. The heels were sunk about halfway in his bed. He grabbed what he could and braced himself.

His bedside clock erupted to life with its terrible, but all too familiar alarm. Usually this woke him with plenty of time to get ready for work, but as he glanced at it he realized he only had five minutes before he had to leave for work. The machine, whose face was studying him the entire time, tilted its head and in one fluid motion jumped off of him. It landed deftly on the ground at the foot of his bed, clear fluid dripping from his dark blue labia and running down the inside of its thigh.

Aaron got up to his knees quickly, his hard cock bobbing in front of him. He looked at the machine, he looked at the clock, and then down at his throbbing dick.

"Fuck work," Aaron said, his balls full to bursting, "lay down so I can finish."

The machine didn't move but broke eye contact with him for only a second to glance at the clock. Aaron instivitely looked at the clock again and swore. His boss would have his neck if he was late. They had a critical meeting this morning with a customer.

He rushed to his dresser drawer and hurriedly pulled out some clothes. As she shoved his aching cock into his pants, he quickly surmised he would be ok without a shower. Since the machine did all the work he wasn't very sweaty. He was also thankful he had opted for the non-scented liquids the machine used as its various secretions and lubricants.

"Bitch," he told the machine as he brushed by its unmoving form on his way out of the bedroom and off to work.

When he arrived at work, his raging hardon had mostly subsided but his ball continued to ache. After last night's double header, he thought he would be satiated for some time. Now, it was all he could do to clear the thoughts of his machine, double hole fucking him. It was like nothing Aaron had ever experienced and he was seriously re-thinking the whole reformat thing.

"Close call there," his boss spoke, waking him from his daydream.

"I know, I know," Aaron reassured her, "but I'm here, see, and I'm ready." He held up his bag which contained his laptop and notes.

His jaw dropped to the floor when he looked up at her. His boss was wearing a tight fitting black dress, which on its face wasn't especially riske, but a drastic change from her usual clothes. Typically she wore some type of business casual pants and a loose fitting sweater. Her thick glasses and messy hair completed the absent minded professor look one would expect from a phD computer scientist.

Until now, he had not realized what a stunning figure lay beneath that nerdy facade. Her torso, although not particularly well endowed, did form an attractive 'V' at her narrow waist. What she lacked on her chest, however, she more than made up for with her shapely ass and hips. She still wore her thick glasses and her hair was still kind of a mess, although it was obvious she had made an attempt to straighten it.

"What?" she asked impatiently as he stared, "oh, this. Well they are important clients and I wanted to, you know."

She smiled at him and let him stare a few seconds longer than she should, before resuming boss mode.

"Pick your chin off the floor already, what are you fifteen? They will be here any minute. Get inside and start setting up."

She turned quickly, her ass and hips swaying back and forth as she walked away. Aaron stared after her. It was then he noticed her footwear. In stark contrast to the black dress, she wore tall, red heels. His cock stirred as he watched them click against the floor as she softly rounded the corner. He could not recall a time when she had worn anything like that before.

"And next time don't set your alarm to cut it so close," she called just before she disappeared from view.