The Personal Trainer

Story Info
A work out at the gym ends with a steamy shower.
1.6k words
4.17
46.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first submission so I welcome any feedback...

*

I had been a member of my local gym for a few months though I rarely attended, being blessed with a lean figure and fast metabolism I only needed the odd session each month to keep toned.

As I set the treadmill for a 5k run my mind began to wander, debating whether or not to go out Saturday night, if I should dye my natural blonde hair a dark mahogany brown and trying to remember what time my nail appointment was tomorrow.

Suddenly the treadmill stopped, I grabbed the hand rails to stop myself from falling and desperately looked round for help. One of the new personal trainers caught my eye and strolled over to my treadmill.

He was a few inches taller than my 5ft 4, short brown hair and gorgeous deep brown eyes. I smiled apologetically and gestured to the treadmill console, "I have no idea what happened."

He chuckled and said, "No problem, just needs resetting."

He leaned over and as he reached across me to hit some buttons on the panel his forearm brushed against my breasts. Because I was only wearing a thin sports bra my overly sensitive nipples reacted instantly. I was sure he saw my cheeks blush red but the treadmill restarted at a slow walking pace so I mumbled a thank you as he returned to his spot by the water cooler.

I tried to focus on my running but couldn't help my eyes from darting toward him every few minutes. He seemed to be keeping an eye on me too - was he watching my breasts bounce as I ran? Was he aware he had brushed against them? Had he done it on purpose?

Sooner than I would have thought possible my treadmill programme ended, feeling distracted and self conscious I decided that would do for the day and headed to the female changing room. The changing room was empty; fairly typical for a Wednesday afternoon as most people are working. I grabbed my towel, shampoo and shower gel then headed over to my favourite shower cubicle, the largest one in the far left corner.

I locked the cubicle door behind me and turned the shower on to warm up while I undressed - this is exactly why I always use this cubicle, plenty of room to undress and leave my clothes in the corner away from the shower spray. I threw my towel over the door and placed my shampoo and shower gel on the floor.

I peeled off my gym clothes and quickly stripped out of my underwear leaving it all in a pile and stepped under the hot shower. As the hot water massaged my back I looked down at my full DD cup breasts - had that cute personal trainer really been watching me?

The thought was enough to make my nipples stiffen as the water from the shower ran over them. Alone in the shower I let my imagination run wild, thinking of his muscle bound arms, how they would feel as he held me close to him, his hands running all over my naked flesh. Forgetting my surroundings I let my own hand slide down my body until it reached the small triangle of my blonde pubic hair. I moaned softly as I slid two fingers inside my wet pussy, sliding them back and forth as I thought of those brown eyes watching me.

BANG BANG BANG!

The sound of a fist knocking on the cubicle door made my eyes fly wide open in alarm. I froze, unsure how to react, what to say or do.

"I know you're in there, you're the only woman in the changing room this afternoon," it was him! "And I can hear the shower running so just open the door."

Shaking, I managed to regain enough composure to stumble over to the door. I unlocked it and opened it a crack, poking my head around while keeping my naked body behind it.

"Sorry, but none of the showers seem to be working except this one, some problem with the pressure or something, and since my shift has finished I kinda wanted a wash," he said.

I stared into his eyes, conscious of my barely concealed naked body. I stuttered, "Just give me a second and it's all yours."

He smiled a cheeky grin and raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, I don't mind sharing."

He nudged the door wider and slipped into the cubicle. I automatically closed the door and relocked it, my mind was in overdrive, what the hell was he doing?

I stood absolutely still, my back to him, the front of my wet body pressed hard against the door, unwillingly and slightly afraid to turn around. I could feel his eyes all over my body, moving up and down, raking over my naked ass.

I'm not sure how long I stood there, wondering why he had done this, trying to stabilise my breathing and decide what to do. I had pretty much decided to open the door and sneak out when I heard him laugh quietly then say, "Can I borrow your shower gel?"

I turned around then and suddenly it was my turn to look. During my silent deliberations he had undressed and was now stood under the shower facing the wall. I took in his tattooed toned back, strong legs and tight ass.

He looked over his shoulder, directly at me "Shower gel?" he repeated. Unable to speak I mutely nodded at the bottle on the floor between us.

"Think you can hand me it?" he said, turning back to face the wall.

I forced my legs to move towards the bottle then stooped to collect it. This time he definitely meant it as his hand squeezed my right butt cheek.

I stood bolt upright, he took the bottle from my hand and used his other hand to pull me under the shower spray. I couldn't tear my eyes away from his tanned, sculpted body - his smooth chest, massive arms and his semi-hard dick between us. He opened the bottle and let the shower gel drip over my breasts and hard nipples. I felt a warmth spread in the bottom of my stomach, a reminder of my interrupted play time.

"They felt pretty good through your clothes, I bet they are amazing without," he said.

He moved both of his hands to cover my breasts and squeezed them hard. His fingers slid over my nipples as he continued to grope me, slippery from the water and shower gel.

My breathing became heavy as he moved his lips to mine, his tongue frantically invading my mouth as our hot breath merged. He stepped forward as he kissed me, urgent and passionate he pushed me back against the wall.

His hands continued to play with my soft tits, tweaking and pinching my hard nipples as the shower gel foamed over them. I ran my hands down the smooth planes of his chest, over his hips and round to grab hold of that perfect ass.

He moved his lips across my jaw and down my neck, I could feel his hard dick pressing against my upper thigh. Self consciousness fully abandoned, I told him exactly what I wanted, "Please fuck me, right here," I panted.

"That was the plan," he smiled back.

I moved my hands to his throbbing member and guided it toward my swollen lips, giving a few quick strokes back and forth. I gasped then moaned loudly as I took all eight inches of him, having never fucked a guy with such a long, fat dick I was overwhelmed by the sensation of him totally filling me.

"Shhh," he spat, clamping his hand over my mouth. "Someone's here," he inclined his head to the right where the next but one shower had turned on.

I nodded as he slowly began to fuck me, pulling his dick almost completely out of me before slamming it back in, his balls slapping against me as he did. I held on to his huge biceps and wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me off the ground.

I began to respond to his thrusts, my pussy drawing him in deeper each time. He groaned quietly while he pumped me as hard as he could. The cool tile wall against my ass only made my pussy wetter, made me grip his cock tighter until the sound of him ramming his dick into my slick hole became louder than the shower.

I could feel my orgasm starting to build quickly so I whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna cum real soon"

He kissed me again, his tongue exploring my mouth and matching the intensity of his fucking.

"You better cum quietly then," he whispered back.

I squeezed his arms tight as my pussy started to spasm, being vaguely aware of someone using a shower less than 10 foot away, I clamped my teeth down on his shoulder as my orgasm peaked. The combination of my teeth cutting his flesh and my constricting pussy squirting my juices all over his massive pole was enough to send him over the edge. He gritted his teeth as he slammed his dick into my tight hole and shot a stream of hot spunk deep inside me, pinning me to the wall with his hips.

As our breathing slowed he kissed me again, less urgent now, more tender somehow.

"Think you can stand?" he whispered.

I smiled and shook my head. Some part of my brain registered that the other shower had been turned off.

He laughed as he withdrew his cock and sat me down on the cubicle floor. I watched him as he used my towel to dry off and quickly redressed in his uniform. He stood by the cubicle door then shot a quick glance in my direction.

He slipped out of the door with a wink and a smile in my direction. "Make sure you're ready for next week's session with your personal trainer," he said with a chuckle.