The Perversion of the Bodyswappers

Story Info
Sandra is confused to watch herself having sex with someone
2.8k words
4.31
50.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers

"White."

"No way. Red. Definitely red. I'll bet - on my life - Ms Prim and Proper is dreaming about her sexy, naughty red lingerie inside. And those panties - will most definitely be red."

""Hey, come on," he drawled. "Just because you're my girl you've got, what? A sexth sense? You don't know what colour her undies are, and neither do I. All we can do is extrapolate. Exhibit A:" He gesticulated with his spam-laden fork. "Headmaster's daughter, good Catholic girl, the kind of date you can bring home to mother. Even if, and it's a big if, she wants red, there's no way that girl gets away with owning anything but plain white cotton. Her father would disown her" took another forkful of spam and grimaced. "You think she does her own laundry or something?"

"You forget just how tricky us girls can be my dear. We can be very sly when we want to be. Remember the first time I met your mother? I was little miss virgin for the day and she fell for it hook, line and sinker. You told me the next day how proud she was of you to finally find somebody of good marriage material."

"Yeah, but you kind of spoilt that the next time when you left your vibrator in my parents' bedroom."

"That's not the point. The fact still remains that if she wanted to wear some sexy red knickers then she would do so and her parents would be none the wiser."

"Them's sounds like fighting words to me love. What do you want to bet that underneath that cute little plaid skirt is nothing but your bog-standard Marks and Spencer underwear?"

"Well if it's a wager you want, then how about we make this interesting? If I'm right then you will finally let us have a threesome with Brad from Geography class."

"What! You know how I feel about the idea of him touching you. He's nothing more than a Neanderthal."

"Isn't he just. Oh the things I would let that man do to me w... I mean err... sorry, you know how I daydream sometimes. Anyway, what do you have to worry about? I thought you were certain that her panties are white."

"I was... I mean... I am. You know what, you're on. If you win then I'll let you have Brad. But if I win, then we forget about Brad and you will finally let me have that threesome with you and Cassie Blake."

"Cassie Blake!!! I wouldn't go near that slut with a ten pole barge pole. Some of the stories I've heard about that girl make even me feel like a prude!"

"I know, fantastic isn't she? I hope this doesn't mean you're chickening out on our little wager."

"Me? I'm not chickening out of anything, you have yourself a deal. You can dream about Bondage Blakey all you want but sadly for you, that's all it will be."

"You just keep telling yourself that when I have you lick out Cassie's arsehole in the headmaster's office."

"You're a disgusting pervert you know that Tony?"

"Of course, that's why you love me."

"I must admit I do have very low standards. So how are we going to get into Little Miss Perfect's panties then?"

"I could just go lift up her skirt I suppose."

"But where's the fun in that?"

"So what do you suggest?"

"Well, how about w..."

At the next table Sandra Lee was doing her best not to pay any attention to what Tony Matthews and Nikki Kim were saying about her. They were well known around the school for trying to mess with other students in this way and she knew the best tactic was to just not rise to the bait. They wanted her to confront them, run off somewhere or at least react in some way so she just gritted her teeth and stubbornly ate her lunch as they continued to talk smut about her.

After what had seemed an age, their chattering quietened down and she could no longer hear what they were saying, which came as a great relief to her. Unfortunately for Sandra moments later her peace was broken by Tony sitting himself down opposite her.

"Hey Sandy, how's tricks?"

"I'm fine thanks," she replied calmly, determined to not seem fazed in any way. "Just trying to have a quiet lunch."

"You took a risk eating here didn't you? The food's awful, I mean what is that even supposed to be that you've got there?"

"It's tuna casserole." Sandra was determined to continue to keep giving short bland answers until Tony got bored and left.

"Ah, I see." Tony replied in fake interest. "I thought you were more of a sausage man myself. If I had known you were into fish I would have sent Nikki over hear instead."

"Why don't you just go to h..." began Sandra before calming herself down and continuing "Well, you learn something new everyday don't you?"

"Indeed." agreed Tony, "And may I say that you look lovely today. That outfit really suits you."

"Thanks" responded Sandra curtly.

"There's no need to get aggressive, I really mean it. That white blouse really shows off your breasts well and that naughty little skirt you've got on is enough to make any guy here wander what lies underneath."

"You're a pig!"

"Come on Sandy, I'm just being friendly." Sandra felt a hand grab her thigh underneath the table. "What's a guy to think when you dress like such a tease?"

Sandra shot to her feet immediately. "Get off me! Why can't you just leave me alone."

Tony pretended to look hurt. "I was just trying to pay you a compliment. I just wanted you to know that your efforts with your outfit today were not in vain and that you look extremely fuckable today."

"Stop saying that, just... God I feel sick just talking to you."

With that, Sandra ran out of the school canteen, face bright red in anger and embarrassment. Tony just went and sat back down with Nikki.

"We'll go pick her up in about ten minutes then." He smiled.

Sandra dashed into the girls toilets and locked herself in one of the cubicles. She held her head in her hands and began to cry. It was so humiliating to be spoken about like that, and in front of half the school too. It was going to be weeks before she could look anyone in the eyes again.

After a few minutes of trying to collect her thoughts, Sandra got up to leave the cubicle but to her surprise immediately fell back down. She hadn't noticed before but she had become extremely light-headed and standing up so quick had sent a rush of blood to the head. Sandra tried to compose herself, but it only served to make her feel more and more woozy until after one loud sigh, she passed out in the cubicle.

Five minutes later a couple entered the toilets to find Sandra lying unconscious on the floor. They smiled to one another and then prepared to carry her away.

4 HOURS LATER...

Sandra awoke to find herself strapped to a chair. Her head was still very groggy but not too much so for her scream violently into the ball gag that filled her mouth. As her head began to clear, it became more and more clear how scary her situation really was for as well as the gag, Sandra realised that she was completely naked and unable to move. In addition she could see Tony on the bed in front of her, thrusting his cock into the pussy of a girl whose face she couldn't make out but who was obviously very much enjoying being taken from behind by the monster who Sandra now assumed must have kidnapped her.

Sandra stared at the girl intensely, desperately trying to put a name to the smiling face. It looked so familiar to her, yet the haziness in her head meant she just couldn't focus clearly enough to tell who it was. As the girl removed herself from Tony's cock long enough so that she could turn around and mount him face to face, Sandra could see that this girl wasn't his girlfriend Nikki, in fact Nikki was nowhere to be seen. The girl that was now bouncing merrily up and down upon Tony's cock was somebody else that Sandra knew she recognised.

It was at that moment that the haze lifted and Sandra once again screamed uncontrollably into her gag. The girl she was watching bounce up and down like a common slut was in fact herself, or at least a girl who looked exactly like her. The girl had the same long dark hair, the same pert breasts and slim yet strong body tone, she was a perfect likeness. Sandra couldn't believe her eyes as she watched this girl wilfully treat Tony's cock as her own private pogo stick without any sign of reservation at all. The girl was fucking him out of her own free will and she was loving every second of it.

Sandra then began to feel her own pussy moisten as she continued to watch the show in front of her. It was only natural, the moans and gasps of ecstasy sounded just like her own and it was impossible not to let herself get taken in just a little. She wanted to look away but something compelled her to keep watching herself be used in such a raw and sexual way. It seemed so real watching this look-alike grind herself against Tony's manhood that Sandra almost felt like his cock was actually inside her. Against her better judgement, she began to grind her own hips over the imaginary cock she felt plunging deep into her pussy and almost let out a sigh of disappointment when the other Sandra removed herself from on top of Tony.

Sitting, bound up in her chair, Sandra had no idea why the feeling in her pussy disappeared in time with the other girl, but she had been so lost in the moment that now all she wanted was that feeling back. Inside her head, she was pleading for this mystery version of herself to get back on top of Tony and finish the job.

Tony had his own plans though. Staring the girl up and down, he pushed her back down onto the bed and then leant in to kiss her softly at first and then slowly deeper and deeper. From her position in the chair, Sandra began to salivate at the sight, the nipples began to harden and tingle and her pussy ached with desire. Any fear over her predicament had long since left Sandra and now all she wanted was to be that girl who looked so much like her.

Soon Tony's mouth begin to move south, kissing and caressing the girl's neck and breasts, each kiss or touch of the tongue making Sandra more and more horny as her imagination made every lick, kiss or fondle feel real. When Sandra saw Tony's tongue enter the young girl's pussy her body buckled with delight. She could feel him inside her, his tongue mixing short flicks of her clicks with long penetrating plunges deep into her pussy. She could feel every stroke of her ass, every nibble of her clit, it all felt so real and it all felt so good.

Sandra had never felt this good in her life, and Tony hadn't even laid a finger on her. If this was just her imagination, she couldn't help but dream how good the real thing must be. Strapped to a chair though, all Sandra could do for the time being was imagine.

She imagined placing her hands on Tony's cheeks and slowly urging his head back up towards her own. She imagined rolling him over onto his back and kissing him deeply just as he had to her a few minutes earlier. She imagined sliding down his body and wrapping her hungry lips around his erect cock. She imagined the taste of him inside her throat as she hungry licked and sucked at his manhood. She imagined kissing it one last time before sitting up and lowering herself onto him. She imagined riding him slowly at first to build up steam before pounding and bucking as roughly as he would allow. She imagined the feeling build up in her pussy as she neared orgasm, his cock thrusting up deep inside her again and again. She imagined biting her lip to try and prevent herself from screaming to loud before eventually imagining what feels like gallons of hot cum spray inside her sending her own body into raptures of ecstatic delirium.

It was only after she had screamed out loud from the pleasure that Sandra realised she was no longer gagged. In fact not only was she not gagged, but she was also lying on top of Tony gasping for breath with cum leaking from her pussy. She looked over to the chair where she had previously been sat to see Nikki sitting there naked, bound and gagged. She had been watching them the whole time and was smiling into her gag.

Sandra was confused though, there were suddenly so many things that made no sense to her. How did she get where she was? Where had Nikki been all this time? And who was the look-alike and where had she disappeared to? After a few minutes trying to come up with some answers she knew she needed to ask Tony.

"What happened to the other girl?"

"What other girl?"

"The one you were fucking before, the girl who looked just like me."

"I'm not quite sure what you are talking about, I've only fucked one girl here today and I'm looking at her right now."

"No, there was another. I was strapped to that chair over there, I watched you fuck some girl that looked exactly like me."

"Look, Sandy, I don't know what you've been smoking but Nikki's been in that chair the whole time. It's a game we like to play, forcing each other to watch us fuck some random guy or slut in front of them."

"But I saw..."

"Sandy sweetie, it was you. All of it was you. I fucked you every which way but loose in the last few hours and you loved every second of it. Take it from me, you're one of the finest sluts I've ever had the pleasure of doing."

Sandra knew that something in that last conversation was wrong and offensive to her, but she couldn't think what it was. Had she really done all the things that Tony had said she'd done? Was it really her the whole time? Sandra tried to think logically but logic just kept telling her he must be right, he must be right about everything. She hadn't been watching some look-alike get fucked it was her: Sandy the slut. She understood that now. That's why she enjoyed it all so much, because she was nothing but a slut, and a good one at that.

"So I really did all those things myself?"

"Of course, you're famous for it. The whole school knows that there's nothing you like more than to just grab the nearest guy and screw him into next week. It's your biggest talent."

Sandy's eyes brightened at the compliment. "That's so nice of you to say so. I want to say also that out of all the guys I've slept with that was the best fuck I've ever had also."

"It's nice of you to say so Sandy. The thing is, I'm not really one for chatting with whores after the deed is done, so if it's alright with you would you mind running along now so that I can untie my girlfriend and go to bed?"

"Oh yeah sorry, no problem. I'll see you around school then."

"Sure, whatever. Bye Sandy."

With that, Sandy left Tony's home in search of new guys to fuck and suck whilst Tony got up to untie Nikki from the chair.

"I'm sorry to leave you there so long, she just wouldn't shut up. How was she?"

"Not bad, she was a bit ticklish though which was off putting and it took a little while to find out where the right spots were. Oh and anal doesn't feel half as good in her body as it does mine, but she's got potential, I think she's gonna make some jock very happy some day soon. Besides it's always fun to try on new girls every now and again."

"You worked her wonderfully as well, she was one of the best girls you've ever been. And now the whole school can benefit from our work."

"Yep, we do it for the greater good."

"By the way, did you notice the colour of her panties when you took them off?"

"Oh yeah, they were pink."

"Damn, so we were both wrong. I suppose that means the bet is null and void. Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"I bet we could make her mother cum in less time than she did."

"You're on."

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
685 Followers