The Pervert Agent Ch. 01

Story Info
Kathie Lee Gifford, Ronda Rousey, Patricia Heaton get freaky.
4.8k words
4.21
10.2k
14
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY...IT IS FICTION...IT IS NOT REAL

*****

I've been an agent in Hollywood for 25 years now and I love my job. I've met a lot of interesting people, made a lot of money and maybe most important of all...I've fucked a lot of hot, famous women. Today is further proof of that. It started great and ended great.

I was in my office, when my very first client I ever signed, Kathie Lee Gifford, walked in and sat down. I adore her. I had never had the pleasure of pleasuring her though...but I changed that (BIG SMILE). She looked amazing in a white tank top, white pants and white high heels. She had a Kathie Lee special as well, no bra on. She took her sunglasses off and vented to me about needing something big in her career. I had the perfect idea, but I knew she would need convincing.

"Well babe, I have a great idea, but please be open minded and listen to it." I told her calmly.

"Ok Dick, I trust you, what's your great idea?" She leaned back in the chair and listened intently. I could see her large nipples poking through her top, so I got distracted for a second, but I quickly snapped out of it.

Holding my hands up and making a big sign gesture, I said, "Kathie Lee, The Slut." It's a musical.

I smiled at her, waiting for her response. She gave the expected one. "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!" I quickly figured out the best, and quickest, path to get what I wanted.

"Well, I told Hoda the idea and she loved it. So I guess I can use it with her." Kathie Lee's co host is another client of mine. She's quite slutty too, but that's another story for another time. I could see Kathie Lee getting upset, she thinks Hoda gets too much attention, so I knew I had her.

"I bet that bitch does like it, she's sucked off every producer in the biz." She said, as she stood up and pulled my hard cock out of my thin sweatpants. "Ok Dick, I'll do it. I'm gonna show you right now, just how much of a slut I can be. Omg, you've got a big cock. I see why you get all the girls...and now you get me."

She knelt down and started wildly sucking my huge cock. She jerked her head around, as she sucked, squeezing and rubbing my balls. I looked at her, smiling a big ass smile. I'm finally getting to fuck and suck my first client, oh hell yeah! She sucked me so good, looking up at me with those sexy eyes, licking my cock from tip to base over and over. She bit my cock head softly and chewed on it, licking up my precum, as it flowed out. She sucked the head so hard, sucking it harder and harder. It felt so fucking good. I leaned my head back and told her I was gonna cum. She sucked even harder, jerking my cock fast, as she did. "Cum in my mouth Dick, I wanna taste your cum so fucking bad." Kathie Lee begged me. I exploded in her mouth, shooting giant wads of thick cum in it, as she kept jerking my cock faster, swallowing every drop of my cream. She sucked me dry, smiling up at me and softly playing with my big balls.

I pulled her up and kissed her, I didn't mind the after taste of my cum. I'm a freaky pervert, so it was nothing. We kissed for a minute, as she stroked my cock. I bent her over my desk and got behind her. I leaned over, spreading her cheeks and shoved my tongue up her ass. She loved it, moaning loudly and smiling back at me. I licked out her tasty ass, flicking my tongue fast, fingering her sweet pussy as well.

"Oh you dirty man, I love it. Eat mama's ass baby. Finger my pussy Dick, it's so wet for you. My gorgeous man. Mmmmmmmmm." I ate her ass so deep, shoving my tongue as far up it as possible. I fingered her pussy with three fingers, twisting them in and out, wiggling them in her pussy, as I did. I grabbed a banana from my desk and peeled it. I shoved it in Kathie Lee pussy and fucked it fast with it. "Mmmmmmmmm, so dirty and sexy baby, fuck my pussy with that banana Dick, Mmmmmmmmm. You and I are gonna have so much freaky fun from now on. I'm a lost freak...I'm gonna let you in my closet baby." Kathie Lee said in her sexiest voice.

She let loose with a torrent of piss, covering the banana with it. I licked up her piss, as it shot out the sides of her pussy. I licked her pussy dry and pulled out the banana. She looked back at me, as I licked it. I put it in her mouth and she sucked it. She deep throated the banana and ate it. I kissed her and we shared the piss flavored banana, as we kissed.

I layed her on my desk, putting her soft tan legs on my shoulders. I rubbed my super hard, huge cock on her labia and slid it all the way up her soaking wet pussy. I rubbed her clit, as I fucked her pussy hard and fast, looking right at her, with a lust filled gaze. I yelled for my 18 year old nerdy intern from UCLA, Timmy, to come in. He ran in and looked shocked. "Uh, yes sir, can I help you?" Yeah, take your cock out and cum in Kathie Lee's mouth real quick. She looked at him with her mouth open and her tongue out, winking at him. "Uhhhhhhh, I don't know sir, Uhhhhhhh, are you sure it's ok?" It's fine, hurry up, I'll need to cum soon too.

Kathie Lee grabbed his pants and pulled him over to her. She quickly pulled his small, but thick, cock out and sucked it hard, deep throating it. I pounded her pussy, hard and deep, as I rubbed her clit faster, watching the show. Kathie Lee sucked Timmy for a few minutes and he grunted, "oh, oh, I'm cmmmmmingggggg!!" He shot a thick wad of jizz in her mouth, that she quickly swallowed.

"Thanks kid, now get the hell outta here you little bastard." I told him. He put his cock back in his pants and ran off. "Yes sir." He said, as he left my office. He's a good kid, I like him, even though I bust his balls about being a nerd. He's got a hot mom too. I banged her when he came in to interview for the internship, she's got great tits too...Oh well, back to Kathie Lee...I pounded Kathie Lee's pussy harder, as she moaned loudly, looking at me, smiling and blowing me kisses.

I told her to open up, she did. I pulled out of her pussy and pissed right into her mouth from long distance. I rubbed her clit, as I pissed a huge arch of piss, all the way to her thirsty mouth. She loved it and swallowed it all eagerly. I pissed on her clit and shoved my cock up her ass, pissing in it as well. I fucked her ass, as I pissed in it. "YES BABY, PISS IN MY SLUTTY ASS AND FUCK IT BABY. YOU OWN IT DICK. I'M YOUR BITCH!!" Kathie Lee made me so happy. I kept fucking her ass, as I finished pissing. She moaned uncontrollably and writhed on my desk. I reached up and squeezed those amazing tits, shaking them, rubbing her nipples fast. I squeezed them hard, as I pummeled her ass harder and harder with my huge thick cock.

I pulled out and moved to her mouth quickly. She sucked my cock hard, as I flooded her mouth with my thick, creamy jizz. Three mouthfuls of my cum went into her mouth and she swallowed every damn drop, sucking my cock fast and jacking my cock fast, as she did. She sucked me clean, getting every last drop out of my cock. She kissed the head and smiled at me. "I'm gonna have a lot of fun, with this cock, from now on sweetheart." She said and she softly sucked it again. I knew she would have a lot of fun with it and it...and me...are gonna have a lot of fun with her.

Kathie Lee fixed her clothes, as I got ready for my next meeting. I told her to come spend the night with me tonight. She said she would, smiling big. I told her I'd get back to her about the musical, but that she might have to suck and fuck the money guy behind it. She smiled and said that wouldn't be a problem. I smiled, I really dig this chick. She's got a great attitude. She left, right as my newest client, Ronda Rousey, walked in my office.

"Hey Dick, what do you have for me?" Ronda asked, as she sat down. She looked around and noticed to piss on the floor from my meeting with Kathie Lee. She smiled a devious smile, licking her lips and touching her pussy. "I love getting pissed on. It fucking turns me on so fucking much. I wanna cum, just thinking about it." She made me smile so big. I pulled my cock out and sat on my desk in front of her chair. I looked at her and pissed right at her face, not saying a word. She loved it, opening her mouth wide to catch as much as she could to swallow.

"YEAHHHHHHHHH!! PISS ALL OVER ME DICK!!I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" Ronda was a freak, my kinda gal, and she was hot as shit too. She had on a skin tight black spandex bodysuit and a leather jacket. She had on knee high, black leather, high heel boots too. I kept pissing on her face and in her mouth. I drank a beer, so I could keep going. I was gonna be paying an arm and a leg for my cleaning bill, but who gives a shit, I'm pissing on Ronda Rousey and that's fucking cool.

"You're a freaky bitch aren't you slut?" I was gonna dominate this sexy bitch.

"Yes I am, I'm the freakiest bitch you will ever meet Dick." She said, smiling at me, as she lapped up my incoming piss.

"Call me Master. You need to be put in your place. You're gonna be my fuck toy from now on. YOU GOT IT BITCH?" I yelled, as I drank another beer and kept pissing in her open mouth and all over her beautiful face and body. She looked at me smiling with her tongue out, as I pissed in her mouth. I took some pictures of her being all freaky.

"Yes Master, I'm your fuck toy, I'll do anything...and I mean anything you want, any time, any place." She looked at me with such a sexy, wanna get fucked look. I smiled so big, I'm digging this freaky chick big time. I stopped pissing.

"SUCK ME, TIL I TELL YOU TO STOP BITCH!!" She happily came over, knelt down and sucked my wet cock. She sucked it so fucking good. She deep throated my huge, thick cock and played with my big balls. I reached down and ripped her bodysuit off. Fuck it. I'd buy her another one, I didn't care, I was horny as shit.

"TIMMY, GET THE FUCK IN HERE!" My nerdy intern ran in. "Get over here and fuck this whore's ass, while she sucks me off." He was nervous again, but Ronda encouraged him by picking her ass up and shaking it, smacking it hard and wiggling her finger at him to come over. He came over and pulled his cock out, she took it and just shoved it up her ass, not waiting for him. We double fucked her, as she moaned loudly and squirmed around on our cocks. She kept her eyes on me the whole time, desperately wanting to please her new master. I came in her mouth, as she sucked it all down, stroking my cock as fast as she could, as she swallowed every thick drop I dumped in her sucking mouth.

Timmy fucked her ass faster and faster. I told him not to cum in there, I was gonna use her ass. He pulled out confused. I pulled Ronda off my cock and shoved her mouth on his cock. "There, cum in that." I ordered him. Ronda sucked him fast and he dumped his load in her sucking mouth. She swallowed him it quickly and came back to mine, sucking me off fast and hard, stroking my cock fast. She's a good slave, I didn't even have to tell her to do that. I told Timmy to sit and watch, so he sat on the sofa and watched us.

Ronda sucked me so fucking fast I came again, dumping a huge load of thick cum down her throat, as she deep throated me. She kept sucking and sucking, like a good slave. I picked her up, told her to open, she did, and spit in her mouth. She swallowed and thanked me. I really dig this chick. I smacked her face, she thanked me again, and I bent her over my desk. I spit on her ass, for the hell of it and shoved my huge cock right up her perfect ass. I mercilessly pounded her ass, so hard the desk moved and creaked. "FUCK MY ASS MASTER!! YOU OWN ME!! PLEASE FUCK ME!! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK MASTER!!" She came hard, squirting on my floor. Ronda was in to being my fuck toy and I loved it.

I smacked her ass harder and harder over and over. It was red and covered in my hand print. She was moaning and writhing so much. She loved my domination of her and her body. I pulled her head back and spit in her mouth again. She smiled so big and swallowed it, licking her lips. She's such a fucking sexy woman. She's so gorgeous. I squeezed and slapped her tits hard, pinching her nipples as hard as possible. I reached over and got a couple of clothespins I keep on my desk for this very reason and put them on each of her hard, thick, light brown nipples. She screamed in pleasure, "YESSSSSSSS!! I'M YOUR FUCK TOY MASTER, USE MEEEEEEEE!!"

I pulled out of her ass, shoved my cock in her bald pussy and pissed. I smacked her ass hard, as I pissed in her sweet pussy. She squirted all over my big cock and it mixed with my piss. "YESSSSSSSS, I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BIG COCK MASTER, I LOVE YOU MASTERRRRRR!!" I had this bitch hooked now. I was smiling big, as I kept pissing in her beautiful clean shaven pussy. Her labia is so perfect, so soft and smooth, it's a perfect pussy. I rubbed her big, erect clit, as I finished pissing in her. I fucked her pussy deeply and relentlessly, as I rubbed her clit fast.

I looked over and saw Timmy just sitting there. I shook my head, telling him to come over and and shove his cock back in Ronda's mouth. He did, she sucked me all the way, deep throwing him. He must really like her, because he came almost immediately. She moaned and swallowed his thick load. She stuck her finger up his ass and wiggled it. He lurched forward and groaned, cumming even more in her mouth. She smiled around his cock and swallowed every drop he dumped in her mouth. She sucked him clean and smacked his ass, as he put his cock back in his pants. I told him to go home, I didn't Ned him anymore today. "Yes sir. Thank you sir." He said, as he left.

I pushed up Ronda's pussy and came hard. She moaned and smiled at me, as I filled her wet pussy. Huge spurt after huge spurt of thick cum flooded her pussy. I looked right at her. She opened her mouth and I spit in it again. She swallowed it and licked her lips.

"This pussy is mine from now on slave. Do you hear me? Only I get to use it. Your husband will have to make do with a hand job or something, fuck him, your mine now!"

She looked right at me smiling and said, "yes Master, it's all yours, I'm all yours. I'm your fuck toy. Use me any way you want Master. I love you, FUCK HIM!! I'll do anything you want Master, any time, any where. You own me now!" I pulled out of her pussy and she immediately dropped to her knees to suck my cock clean. She sucked me so good, deep throwing me and stroking my cock faster and faster. She wanted another load of her Masters cum and I gave it to her. I came a huge thick load in her sucking mouth. She smiled around my big cock and sucked every damn drop out of me. She swallowed every drop, rubbing my big balls, as she did. She licked my cock all over, her eyes never leaving mine. She kissed every inch of my cock and balls, worshipping her Master's cock and balls.

I smiled at her, "I want you to suck off every guy you come across after you leave here and send me pictures of it. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master, I will. Your order is my command. I'm your property. You own me now." She said smiling big, kissing my cock.

"Yes I do bitch. I own you and I'm gonna have fun with you." I slapped her face and spit on it. She smiled and wiped it off her face, sucking it off her fingers, swallowing my saliva like she did my cum. I gave her some black booty shorts for her to wear, but no top. I told her to just wear her leather jacket. She walked out of my office looking so fucking sexy, just like she did walking in it. This time though, I owned her. She was my bitch, from now on.

My last meeting of the day came in, walked over to me, and kissed me deeply. She's my second ever client and one of my favorite fuck buddies, Patricia Heaton. We made out for a few minutes, kissing and feeling each other up. She had on a tight, low cut, black blouse that showed off her beautiful tits. She has beautiful C cup tits. I played with them, squeezing them hard, rubbing her hard nipples. Her cherry red lipstick tasted very nice, as it smeared off of her sweet lips. We have been fucking since our first meeting. She really wanted to make it in Hollywood and she knew how to do it, thanks to me. She's fucked and sucked her way around town, with my guidance, and she has never forgotten how much I've helped her. She's one of my favorite people I've met in this town, a dear friend and client.

"Well hey there sexy man, by the looks of this place, it looks like you've had a busy day." We laughed and kissed some more. "Do I taste piss?"

"Yeah, it's probably Kathie Lee's." I smirked and told her. She's tasted Ms Gifford's sweet urine too, so she knows how tasty it is. I put her hands on my desk, pulled up her skin tight, black leather mini skirt and kicked her anus. She moaned, as I liked it slowly, rubbing her neatly trimmed, brown haired pussy as well. I shoved my tongue up her ass and wiggled it. I rubbed her pussy faster, as her juices flowed. I rubbed it faster and faster, rubbing her small, erect clit at the same time. She moaned louder, squirming and shaking her ass. I smacked it and squeezed it, rubbed her pussy faster and licked her sweet ass out, as fast as I could. "I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGG DICK!!" Patty, as she's called, squirted on my chest. I quickly took my tongue out of her beautiful ass and liked up her pussy cum. "Mmmmmmmmm baby, lick it all up." She loved my mouth on her pussy.

I suck her pussy hard shoving my tongue up it, licking up all of her juices. I finger her ass and grab an enema bag, I had ready for her, on my desk. "Mmmmmmmmm, what's that for kinky man?" She asked with a big smile on her beautiful face. I told her she would see real quick.

I shoved the nozzle up her ass, she moaned sharply, and I squeezed the bag of beer into her ass. I rubbed her clit, as I filled her ass with beer. She licked her lips and grabbed my hair. Patty is very kinky, so I knew she would love it. She moaned, as all that beer poured into her ass, I was so fucking turned on watching it. I pulled the nozzle out and sat her on the edge of my desk. I sat on the floor facing the same direction as her, under her ass. She knew exactly what to do. I opened my mouth and she pushed the beer out of her ass into my mouth. I rubbed her pussy faster and smacked it. I drank her beer, from the tap so to speak, and loved it. I rubbed her pussy so fucking fast... SHE CAME HARD!! She squirted onto my floor, as I drank the beer pouring out of her ass. I sucked the last few drops out of her ass and licked her pussy and ass clean.

She pulled me up, kissed me deeply and sat me on the desk. She leaned over and sucked my huge throbbing cock hard. She sucked down the large amount of precum, pouring out of my cock.

I got a text from Ronda and looked at it. It was a picture of her in an alley sucking off two homeless guys. She had both of their clocks, in her beautiful mouth and took a selfie of it. I got another text and it was a picture, of her licking their cum off of her face. She smiled at the camera and put a bunch of kisses and hearts on her text for me. She wrote "THESE ARE FOR YOU MASTER...I LOVE YOU." I smiled so big.

Patty was sucking, my whole aching cock, so good. I came a huge thick load in her sucking mouth. She looked up at me, as I filled her mouth two times. My thick, creamy nut shooting out hard, as she swallowed it all. She kept sucking and stroking my cock. She tickled my big balls and smiled. I took the can of whip cream I put out for her and sprayed it thick on my anus. Once again, she knew exactly what to do, as she ate it up, stroking my cock and eating out my ass at the same time. Her tongue felt great up my ass. She wiggled it and lapped up the cream. She looked right at me, stroking my big cock. She liked my cock after she finished eating out my ass.

I bent her over my desk and shoved my cock up her pussy. Pounding her sweet, milf pussy, as I smacked her well toned ass. "Yes fuck me baby, pound my pussy Dick, pound it hardddddd!" I did as she requested, pounding her brown haired, juicy, soaking wet pussy harder, thrusting my whole throbbing cock in and out, stretching her sweet pussy wide. Her hard thick clit, throbbing from the pussy pounding. She screamed in pleasure, moaning loud. I fucked her milf pussy harder and played with her perfect C cup, soft tits, as they hung out of her blouse. They felt so good, her thick, brown nipples so hard in my hands.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,136 Followers
12