The Pervert Agent Ch. 02

Story Info
Movie fun with Oprah Winfrey and special guest.
2.8k words
3.73
6.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

THIS IS A PARODY... IT IS NOT REAL

I was sitting in a movie theater, kinda bored. The movie wasn't that exciting, but on the other hand I was watching it, with my friend and client, Ms Oprah Winfrey. I've been friends with Oprah for a long time, even before she was a client and we get together regularly to hang out. I enjoy her company and I'm also a well renowned big breast man, so of course, I spend quite a bit of time staring at hers and thinking of naughty things to do to them. I was staring at hers, instead of watching the movie. She and I have never been intimate, but there is a lot of sexual teasing between us. She knows I love her huge breasts and she humors me, by making jokes about it or them or wearing tight, revealing tops, generally trying to turn me on. She seems to always do a great job of that, because I'm always hard when I'm around her.

She leaned over to me and whispered, "this movie is great Dick, not as great as my beautiful breasts... but great nonetheless." There she goes again.

"This movie is DEFINITELY, not as great, as your beautiful breasts Oprah." I whispered back and she smiled, rubbing my hand and kissing my cheek. I was so turned on by her, as always. She was wearing a tight, low cut, white blouse and tight jeans. Her thick curly hair, looked so nice and she smelled amazingly good, as well, as always. I just stared at her luscious, thick, full lips, with that soft red lipstick. I took her in, from head to toe. She was gorgeous. I smiled, as she looked at me and smiled back. My huge cock, was as hard, as humanly possible. Thankfully, I had a big tub of popcorn in my lap, to cover it up.

Everytime she reached over, for some popcorn, my cock twitched. The popcorn would move. She didn't understand at first, but she figured out why. She just smiled and chuckled. She would continue her teasing, by leaning in and whispering, "this popcorn is good Dick, it might need some of your special butter though." She was enjoying turning me on, like she always does. I looked over and noticed her thick nipples were hard. You could see them poking through her bra and top. I didn't know, if I was gonna last, through this movie, without busting a big nut, but I stayed strong and refrained from, jacking off, all over the floor.

To make it even harder, for me to not jack off, I got a text from Ronda. They were pictures of her cleaning the house nude, using the pull off end of the vacuum, to suck hard on her tits and pussy. Just what I needed at this moment, but I did smile. Oprah noticed and looked over at the phone, to see what made me smile so big. She asked me, "do you get a lot of these kind of texts, Dick?" She smiled a devious smile and went further. "You dirty boy, you sit here, with me, looking at naked pictures of Ronda Rousey, hoping I won't notice your huge erection. Such a dirty boy." She shook her head, smiling, teasing me once again. "Can I see that, please?" She wanted to see my phone. I had a lot of nude pictures of my friends and clients on there, so I was a little nervous to show her, but I gave in and gave her the phone.

She looked at all of my pictures, that's a lot of pictures, while she ate some popcorn. I sat there wondering what she would think, but I was so turned on by her and by Ronda's pictures, as well, that I just leaned back and decided to try an old, cheesy trick. It was my turn, to ramp up the sexual teasing. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a small knife I had. I cut part of the bottom of the popcorn tub out. I put the knife back in my pocket and slowly and carefully slid my cock, into the popcorn tub. I held the popcorn up high enough, to cover the head of my cock and waited for Oprah, to try some more.

She calmly looked through my pictures and finally reached over to get some popcorn. She only got some off of the top, damn, no luck, but I was patient. She whispered to me, "you have some really nice pictures in here Dick, any of me?" She winked.

"Not yet." I replied, smiling. She laughed and smiled back. She reached over and finally put her hand in the popcorn, grabbing the head of my cock. She didn't move for a few seconds. I sat there and didn't move either. I wondered, if she would think, I went too far. She rubbed my cock head a little and got some popcorn, not saying a word, about my cock being in the popcorn. I was relieved and so turned on.

She kept looking at my pictures and eating popcorn, when she got it, she would rub my cock head a little, each time. Her hand felt so fucking good, rubbing my cock head. I decided to just go to the bathroom and rub one out. I told her I'd be right back and carefully pulled my rock hard cock, out of the popcorn and put it in my pants. It was awkward and hard to do, but I managed it. Oprah smiled, as I handed her the popcorn, it was spilling out of the bottom. "Dick, get some more popcorn and put some of your special butter on it." She winked at me and laughed, as I made my way to the bathroom.

I ran into my close friend, Jackie Christie, on the way to the bathroom. I was trying to hide my erection, but she noticed. "Hey babe, how are you sexy man? Need some help with that?" I told her I was with Oprah, watching a movie and got a little excited. She smiled, a very sexy smile and grabbed my erection. I thought, what the hell, let's have some fun. I let her lead me to the men's bathroom and into a stall. She locked it and sat me on the toilet. She pulled her black sports bra up and showed me her big beautiful tits. I reached up and played with them, as she pulled up her very short black mini skirt and took my rock hard cock out. She left on her black leather jacket and slid my 10 thick inches up her sweet black pussy, riding me on the toilet.

I sucked her natural tits and softly bit them, licking them, as well. I love her big tits so much. We have been fucking for a long time. Jackie calls me her work husband. I really like her, she and I are every close. "Damn Dick, you have the best fucking cock ever. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!" She rode my throbbing cock, like a champ. I sucked as much of her big, soft tits in my mouth, as I could and I rubbed her clit with blazing speed. "I'M FUCKING CUMMMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" She yelled out. We could hear other guys walking around in the bathroom and it made it, even more exciting. She squirted all over my huge cock.

I smacked her thick ass, as she leaned back, her mouth wide open. She loved it, as I fucked up into her pussy, fast and hard. She moaned and looked right at me, blowing me kisses and smacking my face softly. I pounded her fucking sweet pussy, like a jackhammer in heat. She squirted on my cock again. I grunted and came deep up her pussy, filling it with my thick cream. I kept rubbing her erect, thick clit, faster and faster, as I filled her pussy and even overflowed it, with my jizz. "Shit, I'm cumming AGAINNNNNNNN!!" she squirted again, all over my still pounding and cumming cock.

She got off of me and sucked my cock hard, jerking it and rubbing my balls. She looked up at me, as I got up and put her face next to the toilet. She smiled, knowing what was coming. She opened her sexy mouth and stuck out her long tongue. I pissed in her mouth and she put her mouth over my cock head, swallowing every drop of piss that came out. She moaned and kept swallowing my warm piss. She rubbed my balls, looking at me, as she swallowed every drop I put in her sucking mouth.

When I was done, we made our way to the popcorn vendor and I got some popcorn, the biggest tub they had. We went to a secluded corner and I smiled. I was gonna give Oprah some of my special butter. She wanted it and dammit, I please my clients. I told Jackie to jerk me off into the popcorn. She smiled, "I love it Dick, my freaky, sexy man." She jerked me off faster and faster, tickling my balls. I played with one of her tits, as I held the popcorn with one hand. She jerked me as fast as she could and even leaned over sucking my cock fast, while she jerked it. I told her I was cumming, so she pointed my cock into the popcorn and jerked me off, into it. I came all over it. My thick, creamy, special butter was covering it. Jackie leaned over and sucked my cock clean, smacking her lips and kissing my cock.

She mixed the popcorn and cum together and slowly sucked her fingers clean, as she smiled her sexiest smile at me. I kissed her cheek and told her I would see her tomorrow. "I can't wait babe. See you tomorrow, sexy man." She hugged me and I went back to Oprah. I sat down next to her. She asked me if there was a long line, because I took awhile. I smiled and told her that there was, but I got her some of my special butter, like she wanted. We smiled and laughed.

"I liked your pictures Dick, they got me all hot and bothered... see...?" Oprah took my hand and put it on her pussy, through her pants... and quickly pulled it away. She laughed, but I wanted more, so I brought up the popcorn.

Here babe, try some popcorn. I held it up for her. She looked at it, wondering if my cock was in there again, I assume, but it wasn't. My special butter was though. She ate some and said, "Mmmmmmmmm, this is extra tasty Dick. I love your special butter." She winked. She licked her lips and ate more popcorn. I was so fucking turned on, it was driving me crazy. I even took a picture of her eating it and one of her licking those luscious thick lips. They were glistening with my special butter. It was such a sexy sight.

She leaned over and finally laid it all on the table. "I love your cum Dick. Can I please have your big cock now?" Oh fuck yeah! I threw the popcorn down and pulled her top up, over her huge natural tits. I pulled them out of her huge white bra and sighed. They were awesome. They were so huge and full and soft, just perfect, huge tits. I groped them and took my rock hard cock out. She grabbed my cock and jerked it slowly. I licked her magnificent tits all over, kissing every inch of them. I licked her large, black nipples, watching them spring back and forth, as I licked them. I softly grazed my teeth across them and sucked them hard, stuffing as much of her huge tits in my mouth, as I could. A couple of people looked over at us, but I didn't care. I think one person took pictures and that turned me on.

I sucked her huge, heavy tits hard, rubbing the nipple, on the other one, I wasn't sucking, as well. I laid back, as she bent over and sucked my throbbing, huge, white cock. She played with my balls and sucked me slowly, licking the shaft, as she sucked. She softly hit the head and sucked it hard, jerking the base and rubbing my big balls. I unzipped her jeans and stuck my hands in her panties rubbing her very wet pussy. I tapped her clit with my thumb, as I rubbed her pussy. I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean, saying, "I love your special butter too, Oprah." She smiled around my cock and laughed, as she sucked my cock voraciously, devouring it, inch after hard inch. I picked her up and sat her on my cock, facing away from me, enjoying the feeling of my rock hard cock inching it's way up her wet, thick, hairy pussy. She has a wonderful pussy, it feels so damn good.

She bounced in my lap, as I reached around and played with her gorgeous tits. I mauled them with my hands, squeezing them hard, shaking them, rubbing her thick, erect nipples with my thumbs. I love her tits, so I enjoyed every damn second of it. She bounced on my huge cock harder and with more force, slamming down on my legs, the seat shaking. I rubbed her puffy clit super fast. She leaned back to my face, her hand rubbing it and whispered to me, "I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" She squirted all over my cock, as I kept rubbing her clit faster. She kissed me, I tasted my special butter, but fuck it, I was happy, fucking Oprah Winfrey.

I took my cock out of her pussy, as we kissed and slid it slowly up her very tight, thick ass. She moaned loudly into my mouth and I rubbed her clit, to loosen her up. My rock hard cock slowly inched its way up her ass, as she rubbed my face and kissed me. I played with her huge left tit, squeezing it and rubbing the nipple, as I rubbed her clit more rapidly. I fucked up into her ass deep now, since her ass, had loosened up. She moaned in my mouth, as I kissed those thick, luscious lips. I fucked her ass deeper and faster, smacking her clit and pinching it hard. "Dick, I'm cummmmminggggg!!" She whispered again and she squirted again, this time onto the floor. I wiped her pussy with my hand and brought it to her mouth, letting her taste herself. She licked my hand clean and kissed me, as I fucked her ass relentlessly and rapidly. I told her I was gonna cum. She got off of me and sat in her seat, leaning over, wrapping those awesome back tits around my twitching and super hard white cock. She fucked my cock with her tits and licked the head, looking at me, smiling her sexiest smile. I loved it, her tits felt amazing, so huge and soft. My precum was oozing out and she lapped it all up, sucking the head, as my cock twitched hard and I CAME in her mouth, filling it three times. She swallowed every single thick drop and sucked me clean, Moaning her approval of the taste, the whole time.

She looked up at me and surprised me, begging, "Please piss in my mouth Dick, I want it bad. I saw your pictures. I know you like it. Please piss in my mouth." I smiled so big and held her head on my cock, as she sucked me. I let loose with a large stream of warm piss and she swallowed all of it. I played with her tit and laid my head back, so turned on, knowing I was pissing in Oprah's mouth. She sucked it all out and swallowed it all. She even sucked me more, after I stopped pissing. She sucked out another load of my thick cum and swallowed it all. She sucked me totally dry and kissed my cock. She smiled at me, asking if we could do it again, at her place. "Of course baby. Anything for a client." I winked and we laughed.

We went to her place and fucked our brains out, she swallowed more of my piss and cum and I fucked her huge tits for two hours straight. I even made my own banana split and ate it out of her pussy and ass. The banana in her pussy and ice cream and whipped cream in her ass. We had a great time. She gave me her white panties and they are part of my client collection now. Oprah and I are very close, even closer now. I love fucking her and I love having her as a client. I love being... The Pervert Agent.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers