The Perverted World of James Ch. 01

Story Info
The intro to my perverted world of sleaze.
4.3k words
4.2
8.8k
11
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

This is a huge freak fucking sleazy ass sex parody series... It ain't real.

THIS IS A SUPER SIZED SERIES OF MY PERVERTED FANTASIES... IT TIES TOGETHER A MAIN STORY WITH DIFFERENT SIDE STORIES INTO ONE PERVERTED WORLD... IT COMBINES REAL LIFE CELEBRITIES WITH TV SHOW AND MOVIE CHARACTERS... MY FREAKY AND WILD FAMILY WILL BE ADDED AT DIFFERENT TIMES IN THE DIFFERENT STORIES... THE PERVERTED WORLD OF JAMES IS THE MAIN STORY BUT IT BRANCHES OFF INTO DIFFERENT SIDE STORIES THAT ALL TIE TOGETHER... LET'S GET TO THE PERVERTED FUN...

My Freaky Family: My Mom Patty (Patricia Heaton)

My Dad Dr Evil (Himself)

My Grandma Helen (Helen Mirren)

My Grandma Dolly (Dolly Parton)

My Sister Kat (Kat Dennings)

My Sister Nikki Dee (Meteorologist Nikki Dee Ray)

My Sister Alex (Pornstar Alex Chance)

My Sister Jessica (Jessica Simpson)

My Half Brother Scott (Seth Green)

My Half Sister Halle Berry (Herself)

My Aunt Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford)

My Aunt Reba (Reba McEntire)

My Aunt Jane (Jane Marie Lynch)

My Aunt Wanda (Wanda Sykes)

My Aunt Nina (Porn Legend Nina Hartley)

My Uncle Phil (Dr Phil)

My Cousin Erin Andrews (Herself)

My Cousin Jenni (Jwoww From Jersey Shore)

My Cousin Jessie (Pro Wrestler ODB)

My Cousin Rachel (Rachel Maddow)

My Cousin Braun (WWE Superstar Braun Strowman)

My Cousin Bubba (Former WWE Superstar James Ellsworth)

THE INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1

"Suck it bitch! Get that fuckin' nut baby."

"Yeah, suck my man's nut out you whore... make sure you get the money shot Spence."

My girlfriend, former pornstar turned comedienne, Alia Janine jerked my huge cock fast as Sherri Shepherd... one of my celebrity hoes... sucked it with lustful gusto, bobbing her curly black haired head super fast, sucking for her pimp's nut. One of my other girlfriends, porn superstar, Gianna Michaels rubbed my chest while I sucked her absolutely fucking awesome 38F natural jugs... and roughly manhandled them also. Sherri looked up at me, desperate for my white jizz.

I watched Sherri's ebony head, bob relentlessly, on my huge white cock, her sexy, full, cherry red lips wrapped super tight around my thick meat, her lipstick covering my, hard as steel, white cock. Alia pumped my cock so fucking fast... I reached over, slapped and squeezed hard, her perfect 34G natural wonders and POPPED MY NUT HARD into Sherri's sucking mouth. She moaned so fucking sexy, swallowing my white cream fast, gobbling it all down, smiling so happily around my cumming cock. Alia jerked out every last drop into Sherri's hungry mouth. I just smiled and sucked my girl, Gianna's gorgeous titties, while manhandling my girl, Alia's awesome cans. I pumped a huge load, of creamy jizz, down Sherri's throat, which she happily ate up. My assistant, Spence was filming all the action.

"Damn daddy, that was so delicious. I love your sweet cum, Superpimp." I laughed as Sherri grinned and sucked my happy cock some more, her soft, wiggling tongue washing my cock, spending extra time on the sensitive underside of my thick head, causing repeated twitching. Sherri giggled and sucked. She's a good ho. She was sucking me off, like she always does, cause she brought me my money... $25,000... for a fuck job she did on a TV exec the previous evening. I get all the money... like a true pimp... but I take care of my girls. I give them an allowance and buy them anything they need. I gave Sherri $5000 and she gave me the blowjob. She rubbed her gorgeous, 40DD natural ebony jugs all over my smiling cock.

I smoked my blunt and passed it to Gianna. I leaned over... Sherri opened her mouth... and I blew the smoke into hers, just inches away from her. She swallowed it down, like she had my jizz. Alia took my cock from her and gobbled it down, deepthroating me all the way down... all my women can deepthroat... even my huge cock. I squeezed her tit as it hung down, while she sucked me and I sucked Gianna's tits. Sherri sucked my big ass, meaty balls. She licked them so nice, while Alia showed off her former pornstar oral skills. She wanted my nut too and she knew how to get it. Spence zoomed in on Alia, capturing every wonderful second of her oral pleasuring of me.

Gianna poured a couple of lines of blow onto her 38F jugs and I snorted them up. We kissed, while Alia gave me a world class blowjob, her beautiful red lips suctioning on my thick shaft as she went deep on it. They dragged up and down my cock, smearing her lipstick everywhere on my shaft. It felt so fucking good. I sucked Gianna's thick nipple so fucking hard. "FUCKKKKKKKKK!! SUCK MY BIG FUCKING TITTIES BABY!!" Gianna was enjoying my work. I fingered her neatly trimmed snatch also. Two fingers wiggling and twisting up that wet snatch. My thumb tapping on her erect clit as Gianna moaned and hugged my head to her magnificent, real tits. Alia sped up on my shaft, wiggling her talented tongue up and down it. She sucked me so damn hungrily, taking in every inch. My cock spread her throat wide as it wedged into it. Gianna came all over my fingers, covering them in her sweet nectar. I pulled them out of her cunt and sucked them, my eyes locked on hers. Gianna smiled and kissed me, then sucked my fingers, tasting her sweet self.

Gianna poured another line of blow onto my tongue, shook her eyebrows at me, grinned and snorted it off of my tongue. We kissed deeply, enjoying the high as Alia and Sherri worked my cock and balls, sucking them harder and with blissful delight. I could feel my second cum blast coming... And so could Alia. She bobbed her sexy, black haired head on my rod, sucking it so fucking fast and voraciously. I put my hand on her head and shot my second load into her beautiful mouth. Alia giggled and smiled so fucking big around my shaft, happily guzzling down my creamy jizz. Gianna leaned down and Alia put my cumming cock into her mouth, jerking my cum out into Gianna's mouth like she did for Sherri. Gianna looked back at me, grinning from ear to ear, happily swallowing every fucking creamy drop of cum I blasted into her gorgeous, super talented mouth.

Sherri sucked my balls so fucking good the whole damn time. Gianna sucked me dry and grinned even wider when I unleashed my piss blast into her sucking mouth. She drank it down, loving every fucking drop of warm yellow cocktail I pumped into that world class mouth. Alia took my cock... smiling so happily at me... and sucked down my piss also. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm... I love it." Alia mumbled around my piss blasting, super cock. She guzzled down three mouthfuls. She handed it to Sherri and she eagerly sucked me into her sexy mouth. Sherri gazed happily, right at me and swallowed the rest of my piss cocktail down.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed it all. I smiled and licked out my tongue in happiness. Alia and Gianna kissed, while Sherri drank down the last of my piss. They all three took turns sucking my wet... and very happy... cock dry.

"You have the best cock ever baby." Alia making me smile.

"MmmmHmmmm." Gianna agreed as she sucked my cock, looking right at me, winking. Alia and Sherri made out. Their tongues fucked in their mouths. They played with each other's big ass, natural tits, squeezing and shaking them roughly. Spence happily filmed it all, his cock hard in his Batman pajama pants.

I fucking love my life. It's just another day for me. Sex is my life... and it pays the bills too. Alia reached over and rubbed Spence's hard cock for him as he filmed my fun. Gianna and Sherri both licked my cock and balls, swabbing down every inch of my crotch. Alia pulled Spence's pajama pants down and jerked his thick cock, testing his camera skills... he maintained his composure, zooming in on Gianna and Sherri as they licked me down. Alia looked back and me, smiling and winked at me, blowing me a kiss. I knew what she was up to.

Alia pulled Spence's cock into her gorgeous mouth and sucked him in, trying to get him to lose his composure. He swallowed hard, but kept filming. Alia kept sucking him, taking him in all the way and licking his hanging balls. I watched and smoked, while Gianna and Sherri kissed and sucked my cock some more. Spence lowered his head for a second, enjoying Alia's oral skills, but he kept filming my blowjob.

Gianna sat on my rock hard cock, sliding it up her juicy pussy. Alia brought Sherri over to Spence's cock and she took over, sucking his short, but thick, white cock. Sherri bobbed on Spence's cock with blazing, cum hungry speed. Alia smacked his ass. "Cum in her fucking mouth nerd boy." Alia winked at him and leaned down to suck my big balls as Gianna rode me hard and fast, slamming her perfect, phat ass on my thighs. Her huge titties jiggled wildly as she bounced so fucking hard on my raging, super cock. I squeezed those 38F melons hard, pinching her hard nipples so fucking hard, she winced, but smiled happily at me.

Spence grunted and blew his load into Sherri's talented, cum hungry mouth. She moaned and guzzled down his cum happily, sucking him dry. Spence smiled and kept filming.

"I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Gianna squirted all over my huge fucking cock. I pulled her off of it and Alia sucked my big ass cock, bobbing her head and mouth quickly, then licking Gianna's cumming pussy clean. I slammed Gianna back down on my cock and fucked up into her snatch, so mercilessly powerful. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" I piledrove that perfect pussy, like only I fucking can. My cock flew up that super sweet snatch relentlessly... Gianna squirted three more times. I sucked those huge melons so damn fucking hard. I bit them softly, licked them all over and sucked them voraciously.

Gianna kept cumming... Two more times... I finally cum blasted my woman's super wet pussy, pumping my huge creamy load up it. My rock hard, twitching and spasming cock, pumping so much jizz up that perfect, oh so juicy snatch. I pulled Gianna off of my cock again and Alia took over, sucking out the rest of my huge load, grinning wide and moaning so fucking sexy, swallowing down every creamy drop of my nut. Alia sucked me completely dry. She sucked on Gianna's spasming pussy and sucked out every drop of cream I pumped in there. Alia was so hungry for my jizz. I love that bitch. She just smiled and guzzled down my cream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Gianna looked at me with lust filled eyes, so hungry for me. We kissed like maniacs as Alia sucked my cock again.

Alia wrapped her perfect, 34G cans around my still hard cock and fucked my cock so fucking good with them. She shook her titties as she fucked my cock quickly, then slowly with those magnificent, natural jugs. Gianna leaned behind Alia and ate her out, as she tit fucked my cock. Spence shoved his cock up Sherri's black pussy and went to town. Sherri was wide eyed with surprise, but shook her thick, black ass for the chubby white nerd. He slammed up her cunt. Sherri reached under her and rubbed her clit, moaning from the pussy pounding she was getting from Spence.

I took the camera from him and filmed everything myself. Alia sucked my plump head as she fucked my rock hard cock with those huge, natural titties. They felt so fucking good. Alia wrapped them around my huge cock tightly, smacking them together, grinning up at me and the camera. Gianna smacked Alia's sweet ass, while she ate out her tasty, neatly trimmed, dark haired twat. "MMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Alia busted her pussy nut into Gianna's super talented mouth. Gianna happily licked it all up, lifting her head with her outstretched tongue, covered in Alia's pussy cream. She showed me and swallowed it down, blowing me a big kiss. She's such a fucking perfect woman. So motherfucking sexy.

Alia pumped my cock with those awesome funbags, while I smoked and filmed it all. Spence smacked Sherri's phat ass, her 40DD black titties jiggled wildly as they hung down. She moaned as Spence pounded her twat. I reached over and squeezed her titties. Sherri smiled, blowing me a big kiss. Spence grunted and came up Sherri's cunt. She moaned loudly as Spence's white cum pumped into her sexy black snatch. I shook and squeezed her beautiful tits as Alia pumped her tits on my cock with blazing, big titty speed. I groaned and blasted my big load all over her funbags. I covered them and Alia grinned happily. When I finished cumming, Alia slowly licked one of her tits, her tongue covered in my cum. She winked and smiled at me, then slowly sucked the jizz into her mouth, shaking her eyebrows at me and drinking my cum. Gianna and Sherri licked Alia's perfect titties clean. Alia grinned at me and blew me kisses. They all three kissed, cum swapping my jizz, all three smiling and licking their lips. They guzzled down my cream and sucked and licked Alia's huge tits clean. I filmed every fucking second.

We fucked for another hour. I gave Spence back the camera and he filmed me fucking all three ladies' asses. I mercilessly pounded those sweet rumps through 12 Big O's from the ladies. I came three times... Once up each ass. They all ate my cum out of each other's asses, while I smiled and got my cock sucked totally clean by each of them. We all showered, while Spence filmed it. Alia, Gianna and Sherri all three sucked me off in the shower, after I soaped them all up really nice, spending extra fun time soaping their big tits and sexy asses. I came all over all three faces and they licked each other's faces clean, swapping my cum again, as they made out and grinned happily at me.

I pissed up Sherri's phat ass, while I sat on the toilet. I roughly squeezed her 40DD's while I did. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKK!! FUCK MY ASS DADDY!!" I slammed up her thick ebony ass relentlessly, while I pissed in it. It shot out of her tight ass, when I pulled out of it. Gianna immediately sucked my pissing cock into her mouth. Alia sucked my piss out of Sherri's ass, while she massaged my big balls. The second I finished pissing down Gianna's throat, I came down it. Gianna deepthroated me, her throat stretched wide and she smiled big as my cock pumped my creamy cum right down her swallowing throat. You could see her throat swallow every fucking drop of jizz my cock pumped in it. It was such a fucking sexy sight! DAMN, I WAS TURNED ON!! Alia came over and sucked my balls, while Gianna drank down my huge creamy load of sperm.

We showered again... I enjoyed the soaping up of each ladies' big, natural tits. My hands and cock were so fucking happy. We got dressed and I sent Sherri out on another date. This one was a powerful Hollywood agent with a taste for chocolate booties. I had stretched Sherri out already so she was ready for it. We hugged goodbye and Sherri left for the date.

The next day I was with one of my wives... I have four... Stephanie McMahon, at her home office, in my Beverly Hills home. We were waiting on Nia Jax, the biggest women's wrestler in WWE. Stephanie and I have been "convincing" the women of WWE to play along with our plan to pimp them out to sponsors and rich fans. Stephanie and I get a percentage of each deal. It has increased WWE's bottom line and it has gotten us some great sex with some hot chicks. I love Stephanie and I love fucking her. I also love watching her fuck and having her watch me fuck other women. We double fuck chicks too and it's a cool ass experience. Stephanie can be "very convincing " when she needs to be... Not only with men, but also women. She definitely knows how to get someone to go along with the program.

She was doing some "convincing" on the phone with a very rich businessman/fan. The man, Earl, is a Texas oil man who has a thing for the hotties of World Wrestling Entertainment. He has the hots for my wife so Stephanie was using her charm to reel him in. "Oh, you wanna fuck me hard and fast, huh Earl? Well, I'd have to ask my husband about that." Stephanie looked over at me and smiled, blowing me a big kiss. She unbuttoned her tight white blouse. She had her beautiful, well toned legs on her desk. She was wearing a black jacket and black, very short and tight, mini skirt and black pumps. I pulled my cock out and stroked it, while Stephanie sweet talked the rich, old fan.

"You have a big cock, huh Earl? Good... My husband has a huge one so I'm used to getting fucked silly, with a huge cock." Stephanie pulled her white blouse open and pulled her 34D tits out of her white, lace bra. Stephanie locked her beautiful eyes right on me and smiled her sexiest smile, pulling her hard nipples, rubbing the between her fingers. I stroked my cock, watching my gorgeous wife do her thing. "Yes... I can deepthroat... I take my husband's huge cock down my throat every day. I love to swallow cum. My husband has the best tasting cum ever. I love drinking it down, as it slides down my throat."

Stephanie licked her gorgeous, pink lip glossed lips for me. She blew me another kiss, pulling her mini skirt up, showing her juicy, bald pussy... she wasn't wearing panties. "So you wanna fuck my ass? Well, I love taking my husband's cock up my ass, so I could take yours up there no problem. Yes, pound the fuck out of my ass Earl. I'm bent over my desk, while you slam your big cock up my ass baby. Pull my hair while you dominate my ass."

I smiled at Stephanie and walked over to her. She licked out her tongue and licked my thick cock head. I fucked her mouth hard... then pulled out and pulled her legs to me, putting them on my shoulder. I knelt down and kissed Stephanie's beautiful labia, snaking my tongue up her sweet and juicy cunt. I twisted my tongue in and out of her sweet snatch, rolling and popping it, swab in her pussy walls, pinching and rubbing her small clit. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." Stephanie squirted into my mouth. I drank it down, licking her out quickly, lapping up her sweet pussy cream. "Yes Earl... Fuck my ass... It will be our little secret. I won't tell my husband. I'll even call him and talk to him, while you ass bang me. My big tits are flopping as you pound my beautiful ass baby. Don't cum in my ass... Pull out and shoot it down my throat. I'm a dirty slut, so feed me your jizz baby."

Stephanie played with my hair as I licked her clean. She smiled down at me and blew me a big ass kiss. I stood up and kissed her... Just as Nia came in. Spence came in too... to film the action. I went over to Nia, who was wearing a tight, black, latex mini dress and black, high heeled boots. I stood behind her and kissed her neck. I knew she wanted me so I got right to the point. I reached around and squeezed her big titties. She wasn't wearing a bra and her full tits felt great in my hands. I nibbled her ear and pulled up her mini skirt. I pulled off her black thong and bent her over Stephanie's desk. I smacked her phat ass, fingering her ass with my thumb and her bald pussy with two fingers. I worked her holes fast.

I slapped my rock hard, huge white cock on her phat Samoan booty and spread her cheeks. I shoved my white dick up her sexy Samoan snatch and fucked her, I unzipped her dress and pulled it off, pounding her pussy all the way in and out, Stephanie said goodbye to Earl and hung up, taking her blouse off. I shoved back up Nia's sweet, sexy snatch. I smacked that phat ass hard, squeezing it. My huge white cock flew up that cunt. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS... FUCK ME BABY... I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK!!" Nia squirted all over my rampaging cock.

I reached under her and squeezed those big ass titties, as they hung down and swayed. I pinched her big, brown nipples and squeezed those DD jugs. Stephanie sat on her desk in front of Nia and pulled her sexy head down to her pussy. Nia started eating my wife's sweet, bald cunt. I slammed up Nia's tight, wet snatch. Nia squirted all over my huge white manmeat again. She licked out my wife, as Spence filmed everything. I railed that sweet Samoan snatch with every fucking inch of my cock. Nia screamed in sexual delight, squirting again. It spurted out the sides of her cunt and onto my thin sweatpants.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12