The Pet

Story Info
A human pet to a superior alien race learns about love.
3k words
4.46
79.8k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 10/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far off in space exists the Planet Varrrr, which is inhabited by creatures who call themselves Felinos. A mix of human and feline characteristics, this species discovered space travel while humans were busy with the discovery of fire. In the not so far future, the first wave of contact reaches Earth. A scant five years later, humans are enslaved, and sold throughout the galaxy to Felinos of wealth, or to corporations who can exploit them for manual labor.

***

Sonja moved through the slave market with distaste. It wasn't at the structure itself, the market was a giant dome, and was filled with marble, clean, and warm from the sun's rays. Here and there were glimpses of shining metal, or sanitary white tile. It wasn't the creatures being sold either. Only the finest specimens were set out in these halls, where the wealthy bought their 'pets'. It was, rather, the people in the halls. A few women, dressed in red dresses, made specifically to show off their buxom chests, long legs, and firm asses milled around, scrutinizing both the male and female creatures for value in their 'industry'. Then, there were the salespeople. Sly and cunning, always trying to separate you and your money.

Sonja herself was wearing a long black dress, which hugged her curved hips, showed off her shapely legs, and contrasted her white fur without exposing too much cleavage or making her look like one of those flashy felines who seemed to constantly be in heat. At her side was her best friend, Felicity. Felicity was dressed in a short, deep blue skirt, which barely covered her upper thighs. She was also wearing a matching silk blouse which struggled to keep her breasts out of view, her nipples showed through the fabric, hard at all the attention she was obviously receiving. Felicity never wore a bra, or panties for that matter. She said they were 'confining', but Sonja knew the truth. Felicity was a nymphomaniac, and a tease, never failing at an opportunity to show off her sexy body.

Sonja was mildly jealous of Felicity's body. She knew that she was beautiful and sexy enough, and that the only reason so many men and women would stare at Felicity was because she showed her body off so much. But, Sonja was much more reserved than her friend, and, while Felicity seemed to take sex as a hobby, bedding any male who could catch her, Sonja had only had sex a handful of occasions, which had only been while she was in heat, unable to control her flaming libido.

They stopped at one stall, moving into the small office, the old wooden door, a lively addition to the place. Inside was a single desk, also wade of wood, a small central computer built directly into the furniture. The room had a thick plush carpet, and warm wooden walls, a cream colored ceiling with a single, outdated ceiling fan. The entire place had an atmosphere of home, which is why this particular seller managed to keep up sales with the others. He had a reputation for being fair, and Felicity had brought Sonja here to purchase her new pet. Felicity had managed to coax her into buying a human.

Sonja was unsure. Humans were so like them. Same height, same reproductive organs, and mostly the same bodies, although they had no fur, or tails, and they had odd shaped ears on the sides of their heads. Sonja stood a good 5'8 when standing tall. She had triangular ears near the top of her head, and was covered in short white fur, except for the nipples of her 36C breasts. Her tail was long, and could reach the ground. Her hair was a waist length waterfall of the purest ivory. A long slit in her dress allowed anyone who'd look away from her friend to see her long leg, and the black high-heeled shoe at the end of it.

An old man sitting behind the desk stood as they entered. His fur was a dark grey from age, and he had a large mustache in the middle of his face. The top of his head was bald, and he wore wire-rimmed spectacles. He had a fatherly smile on his face, and was wearing the black and silver uniform of certified slave traders, although the cap was missing. It was lying on his desk, in front of his now empty chair. The aging Felino took a wooden cane with a gold ball on its top from its position against the wall, and stepped towards the women. "How may I help you, ladies?"

Felicity spoke up before Sonja could say anything. "My friend is looking for a human-for a pet."

***

The elderly mans smile brightened considerably. "Oh, we have a fresh selection of humans in today. Although, you might have to sift through them, most aren't very submissive. I was planning on selling them to the madams, those people will take any creature if it looks good enough, and they pay extra for the untrained ones. Come right this way."

Sonja could tell he didn't like the madams, and only tolerated them for the money they brought in. She grinned silently to herself. He'd just gone up a step in her books. She followed him through a doorway, Felicity at her back. They were in a small room, with two of the ugliest, biggest, and probably dumbest Felinos she'd ever seen. They cast glances at Felicity and her, but their attention then moved to the solid steel door between them. The old slaver stepped close, and pressed a paw-like hand against a scanning device, and the door opened with a swish sound.

Inside were humans. She looked around. They were both men and women of assorted shapes, sizes, and, she noticed, colors. All of them were mildly pleasing to the eye. The men moved forward, acting as guards, and the door closed behind the five of them. She and Felicity went first, with the dealer behind them, a guard at each of his sides. A muscular man stood up, a small ring of men like him, and a few women also gathered around him. Felicity moved close followed by one of the guards. Everyone wore thin white sweat pants, put the women had on matching bikini tops as well. Felicity pressed her body against the large man, running a hand across his chest. "My, what a big boy."

She gave him a pat, and moved away. The man eyed her, then the guard following her as she moved back to the group. He sat down with a snort as Sonja moved through the crowd of the alien creatures, glancing at them. The males all seemed so strong, and large. She wanted a pet, not a male who she'd have to watch every minute. The females were, well, they seemed made for sex.

Then, she saw him. There was a rag-tag group of men who had bruises and cuts all over them. Sitting amongst them was a young man, hardly more than a boy. She pointed towards him. "Who's that?"

The dealer looked where she was pointing, then motioned to one of the guards. The burly Felino, his tail barely reaching the backs of his knees, went, and stood before the human. The man stood up, and followed as the guard returned. The dealer reached out, and pulled a set of metal tag on a thin silver chain from the man's neck close to his face before turning to her. "The human is Joseph, Male, age 21. Herl, your observations?"

The guard who had brought him over, the same who had followed Felicity went she went up to the man earlier, Sonja noticed, spoke in a gruff accent familiar with the poorer side of town. "The fi'st day, da big one set up dominence. Beat some a da others up real goo'. Little one 'ere just kinda crept in a corner, an' ne'er came out."

Sonja looked the man over. He was probably six feet tall, and had an athletic build, but wasn't very muscular. He had blue eyes she noticed, and only looked into her eyes once. His gaze ran across her body before settling on the floor. He had short cropped black hair, and a decent looking face, free of any facial hair. She grinned. "How much? I'll take him."

***

Joseph woke to the sounds of the alarm in his owner's room. He sat up in the chair he had taken to sleeping in. He'd been in his owner's possession for a little over months, he presumed. He hadn't really been able to keep track. He looked over at her door, a little confused. She always woke up at the same time, and had breakfast. He'd learnt her name was 'Sonja' and that she worked as a writer. She'd spend a few hours every day writing, and them she'd eat lunch, and sometimes she'd go out, and sometimes she'd do things by herself, and sometimes she'd 'play' with him.

This usually involved sitting next to him on the small couch in the brightly lit library. Sometimes they'd cuddle, and sometimes he'd lay his head on her lap and she'd stroke his head for a while. He enjoyed those times, and, to tell the truth, was finding himself attracted to her. But, of course, he was only a 'pet'. He sighed, and laid back down. On Earth, he had been a loser, spending most of his time in the library or in front of a computer. Here, he was a pet. Either way, he saw himself dying a virgin.

***

He heard the door open. He looked up, and started. She'd walked out into the living completely in the nude! His eyes roved over her fur-covered body, glancing at her breasts, and her perfect pink nipples. His eyes traveled down her stomach, settling on the area between her legs. He stood up, and stepped close to her, unable to keep his excitement to himself.

***

She'd known it would happen sooner or later. She was in heat. When she woke up, she couldn't help but rub at her breasts until her nipples were erect. She'd almost started to masturbate when she'd realized that Joseph would be expecting her to feed him. She stood up, rubbing her hands across her own soft fur, her tail moving around, running across her pussy. She wandered to the door, feeling the rush of air as it opened into the main room. Then, she saw him.

He stood up, and walked closer to her. She smiled at him. Unlike her usual, warm, friendly smiles, this was a seductive smile, with a deep purr to accompany it. She growled playfully, looking down at his pants, and seeing the large bulge there. See nearly gasped. Over the past few months, she'd found herself looking over some of the newer porn sites. The ones that featured humans. She'd been surprised. The largest a Felino's cock grew was five inches. One human had been measured at having one seven inches. She could tell Joseph was larger than that.

She growled playfully again, and pounced on him. She was atop him, and he was laying on his back. Her passion took over, and she began to grind herself against the bulge in his pants. Her hands grabbed his shoulders, and she pressed herself harder against him, mewing in her want.

***

He groaned as she began to grind herself against him. Her reached up, tentatively touching her breasts. She mewed louder, thrusting her chest out at him. He took this as a sign of approval and grabbed her breasts. His fingers found her nipples, already hard. He rubbed his thumbs across her nipples as he gently kneaded her breasts. She was purring loudly now, rubbing at him with vigor. He could feel the juices from her wet sex drenching the thin material of his pants.

Suddenly, she moved away from him. He stared at her, watching as she moved down, her fingers grabbing the waistband of his pants. It took him a few seconds to realize what she was doing, and when it hit, he smiled, and ran his fingers through her long, luxurious hair. She quickly pulled his pants down, ripping the only clothing he had off his body and throwing it over her shoulder and across the room.

He felt her mouth surround his cock almost immediately, her tongue licking along its underside as she purred around it, sending shivers up his spine. She used her tongue to swirl around the head of his cock, along its length, roving over every inch of it. He watched as she started to bob her head up and down over his shaft, sucking at it. She started gently, but started to suck harder as his moans of pleasure drove her on.

His eyes roved over her body, and he saw her tail moving back and forth, hidden from view between her legs. This confused him for a few minutes until he realized she was frigging herself with her tail! He grabbed her head, thrusting into her mouth as he came, shooting jets of his cum into her mouth.

***

It was a wonderful taste. She purred as he came in her mouth. It was warm, and tasted good. She squirmed under the pleasure her tail was bringing her as it thrust in and out of her hot, tight cunt. It felt good, but not quite as good as a nice hard cock. She sucked on his cock, swallowing every drop of his cum. She went down to the base of his shaft, sucking hard up its entire length to make certain she got every drop.

She darted out her tongue, giving his head one final lick, and then gave it a small kiss before crawling forward, moving until her hot, dripping pussy was only inches above the head of his shaft. Slowly, she drew out her tail, wrapping it around Joseph's hard cock, and jacking him off with it as she grabbed his wrists, pulling his hands back to her breasts. He started to knead at them again, and she purred deeply, leaning over, and kissing him passionately as she moved her tail away. She purred into the kiss as his hands moved down to her hips.

***

She was kissing him. His inner emotions came to full boil as he kissed her back, his hands running down her sides to her hips. He could feel her purring into the kiss and he pulled her gently onto him, thrusting deep into her. She nearly jumped off him, letting out an ear-splitting yowl. He lay for a few minutes, surprised.

She looked down at him after a while, purring deeply, and he grinned. His hands started to rove over her body as he hugged her close to himself, thrusting the entire length of his cock in and out of her tight and hot depths.

***

She let out a loud yowl as he thrust into her. He was so big! She'd never had anything bigger than half his length in her before. After a few moments, she began to adjust, and it felt good. For the first time in her life, she felt filled. She looked down, and let out a long, deep purr. Almost at once, he was hugging her to him, thrusting all of himself in and out of her as his hands ran all over her body.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pushing his head towards her breasts and letting out a small gasp as he took one of her nipples in her mouth and started to suck on it.

***

She felt good. Her cunt was tight and hot around him. As he moved in and out, he could feel her soft fur rubbing against his body, sending thrills up his spine. It moments, she'd grabbed his head, and shoved his face towards her breasts. He took one of her nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it.

She gasped, and then started to purr again. The sound of her purring drove him wild, and he rolled over with her, feeling her legs wrap around his waist as he started to pound harder and faster into her depths, her hands holding his mouth to her breast, he would knead at one and suck the other, alternating at random intervals.

Her tail, wet with the juices from when she had pleased herself while sucking him, was rubbing across his legs. Her body felt good. The fur was soft and rubbed against him as he fucked her. He thrust hard in and out of her tight, warn depths, sucking on her nipples as she yelled and purred in pleasure. He himself began to moan as the pleasure built in him, and knew he wouldn't last much longer.

***

He was making sounds against her breasts as he sucked. She never heard anything like it, and she loved it! She purred louder, noting with satisfaction that this seemed to only make him go faster, thrusting his nice big cock in and out of her.

She couldn't take much more, the pleasure was building inside her. She could feel it, spreading through her body in waves. Her legs clenched tighter around him, and her tail wrapped around one of his legs as she squirmed beneath him, trying to work him even deeper into her hot, wet pussy. He grunted, and started pounding ruthlessly into her sex.

She mewed and screamed and gave off rattling purrs that only served to spur him on. She grabbed him, pulling him close as her orgasm hit. She felt him cum deep in her, and she smiled, breathing deeply. She ran her hands down his back, and gave him a gentle kiss before lying down and drifting off to sleep.

***

After what had to be the most passionate sex of his life, she drifted off to sleep. His deflating cock still inside her, he hugged her feline form close, and rolled over to feel her weight on him. Then, he too closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...