The Pet Girl Shoppe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike meanwhile loves watching the VR scenes the girls are put thru, and their bodies' reactions as sex scenarios are simulated, punishments are administered, and rewards are given. While the mind reprogramming is easier on the shops, the girl's bodies still react and occasionally the need arises that they need to be cleaned off. Mike also delighted on occasion in adding in some extra programming to make the victims in the cubicles more receptive to sex, or more submissive, or more docile. Mike had paid a lot of money for the mind altering programming machines, but his profits and repeat customers, at least the dominant customers, more than paid for the initial purchases.

There was, however, the need to make sure the girl's would be up to the tasks physically. Part of the month's scheduled training time of new acquisitions was 3 weeks on an automatic walker and sleeper unit. The walker was programmed to handle both the ponies and the puppies so that the most could be achieved without taking up too much time in setting up computer programs. Once the girls 72 hours in the VR cubicles were done, Mike would release them, and clip their leashes or reins to the walker posts, and start their 3 weeks of walker training.

Once clipped to the walker, the girls would spend 8 hours walking or crawling, with 10 minute breaks randomly scheduled by the computer, and feeding times at the start and end of the programmed day. The girls would be fed, watered, and sleep in the walker's embrace. When they weren't prancing or crawling, they were allowed to sleep or eat. Their bathroom needs were handled by the walker's floor, which sucked wastes thru the floor and out into the sewer system.

Shelly, Candice, and Sarah crawled along behind the man holding their leashes just like they had always thought they had done, since they were puppy slaves. Their minds had been altered, so they always thought they had been puppy slaves, and since that is all they knew, that is how they behaved. Julie likewise pranced as a proper pony girl should, but unlike the helpless puppy slaves, she knew she had once been human and free, but the computer had instilled in her the overwhelming desire to be a pony girl, and she would not break her role until her handler removed her bit from her mouth.

Mike smiled as he led his newest slave pets onto the walker platform. He smiled as he clipped the 3 puppy slaves' leashes to the walker arms in front of them, and he smiled to the pony girl as he clipped the reins to her bit. He patted all 4 of them on their asses, then turned to the computer terminal beside the walker's control column, and entered the roles for the 4 new arrivals. Mike confirmed his selections, and then activated the walker unit, and stepped back to watch the new girl's for their first hour on the walker. Mike always did love watching the wiggling hips and pouting pussies and firm breasts as they moved around the walker.

Chapter 8: On Display

Mike left the new pet slaves on the walker for the 3 weeks of training they were required to have. During that time, all 4 of the girls did well, and Mike got many requests for all of the puppies and a few offers on the pony as well. Mike of course had to turn down the offers on the pony slave, but the puppy slaves were considered to be on the market, if their enslavers didn't want them. So far, none of the slavers had showed an interest in sending their catches away, so Mike was left with putting the slave pets training on the store's webcam, and getting membership revenues from them that way.

As the training program was winding down however, Mike had to plan for the displays of the new pets for their owners. Mike had instructions for 2 of the puppies, and the hotel of course wanted the pony delivered as soon as she was able to be delivered, so Mike just had to arrange a cage for the last puppy slave.

The first task Mike arranged was the delivery of the pony girl formerly known as Julie. Mike had a special pony girl van which would transport the helpless pony slave to her new life at the hotel stables. Mike simply had to clean out the interior, and arrange for the pick up van to pull the trailer to the hotel and drop off the new pony slave while it was there.

Mike walked out the back of the shop, to the trailer. He unlocked the back door and opened it, and went inside. Mike loved this delivery trailer, since along the walls were mounted poles topped with dildos. Mike inspected all of them, to make sure they were in good condition, and then he took some water and cleaned them off. Smiling to himself, Mike went out of the trailer and to the walker.

He smiled as he was the pony girl slave prancing around the circle, her legs honed to perfection by the exercise. He could see the wiggle of her ass as she passed by, and he saw the tail swish as her movement caused her hips to roll, setting the tail in motion. He could see the occasional twitch as the tail brushed the backs of her calves, and the firm bounce of her breasts, and he loved to hear the tinkling of the bells on her nipple rings. He remembers back when he first pierced her nipples, and the startled whinny as he slid the rings into her nipples, but her eyes had lit up as the bells began to tinkle with her movement, and soon, it was a calming place to be, after a hard day in the shop.

Reaching out, Mike pressed a stop button, halting the 4 pets on the walker, and allowing Mike to work without having to duck or keep pace with the machine. Mike unclipped the pony girl's reins and led her out to the trailer. She whinnied as he led her into the trailer, and as he backed her up to one of the poles.

Julie felt her pussy moisten as she was led from the walker. She had spent the month first in training on a computer, then another 3 weeks on the walker, learning to prance and building her stamina. She had learned the basics, or so she had thought. But now she knew her time as a pony slave was about to really begin. She felt the shop owner's hands on her legs, lifting her up, and then she felt something sliding into her pussy. She let out a whinny as she was stretched out on the dildo, and she felt her reins clipped to the roof of the van.

Mike checked the dildo's placement in the pony slave, rubbed her clit a few times to watch her hump the dildo, then clipped some chains to her harness to keep her safe. Mike made one last inspection, then turned and left the trailer, closing and locking the door till it was time for the delivery to be made.

Mike returned to the store's storage room, and pulled out a mating frame. He brought it to the walker area, and began to assemble it and clean it. The mating frame was a special design introduced when puppy slaves first came into existence for owners. The frame features 4 holes for the arms and legs of the pet slave to be slipped into, padded inflatable cuffs within the holes will hold the puppy slave in position, and a neck yoke for her head to be fixed into. The special frame Mike was working with also had 2 additional cuff holes for another puppy slave to be put into, as well as a head yoke for her head, and a spanking arm into which a hairbrush, cane, crop, or other implement could be inserted.

Mike tested all the computer controlled functions by activating the machine, and watched as the cuffs inflated and deflated, hearing the locks click shut on the stocks, and the arm of the spanker make some practice swats. Smiling that everything was ready, Mike went to the walker, and stopped it again. He went to the 2 puppy slaves that had been caught breaking into a house, and unclipped them and led them to the machine.

Candice felt herself lifted up by the man who was her leash holder, and she felt her body dropped into a mating frame. The suit held her helpless as her arms and legs slipped into the holes in the mating frame, then her neck slipped into the head yoke of the stocks. As she whimpered, she felt the top of the stock close around her head. Then she felt a cock bury itself in her exposed pussy, and she began whimpering with arousal as she felt herself being fucked.

Sarah watched as the man put the first puppy into the frame. She knew from her life, she would be fucking this puppy silly for a long time, once she was settled. Sarah the puppy slave crawled forward, eager to bury her dildo cock into the exposed pussy before her. As the man moved out of the way, Sarah jumped up onto the back of the puppy slave in the frame, and buried her dildo into the pussy. She knew she had it in the right spot, as she felt her own end of the dildo begin to vibrate.

Mike smiled as he watched the 2 puppies begin to fuck on the frame, and he let them go for a min, before he put the second puppy into her own set of restraints, and activated the locks. He smiled as he heard the whimpering from both puppies, as they began their first orgasm together.

Mike watched for a few minutes to make sure there were no apparent flaws, and then he took a delivery cart and put it under the frame, and wheeled it out to the delivery trailer, and secured it in with the pony slave inside. Mike smiled as the puppies let out another squeal as they came again, before he closed the door again.

Mike's final task was to put the last puppy in a display cage, so her former father and now owner could see her humiliation before buying her. Mike unclipped her from the walker, and led her to the store front, to an open cage. Mike backed her into the cage, and checked the dildo would slip into her pussy. Smiling, Mike closed the door of the cage, and smiled, before activating the cage's computer link to the shop's central computer.

Shelly felt the dildo slip into her pussy, and let out a whimper. She knew she was now officially on the market, and as a puppy, she was happy. She was especially pleased as the dildo buried in her pussy began to vibrate, sending her to the heights of an orgasm within a few minutes. Her whimper and squeal joined with the other puppy slaves in the other cages, all of whom had gotten an extra fuck out of their dildos thanks to the new puppy slave in the cage.

Chapter 9: Shelly's New Life

One week after Shelly was put into the cage, a tall man came into the pet shop. Shelly barked and whimpered just as all the other puppy slaves did when someone came in, both in response to the new person, but also because the dildos in their pussies began to vibrate more thanks to the door sensor.

Mr. Jones came into the shop to check on his former daughter. He was pleasantly surprised to see her still in the kennels at the back of the shop, but the sight of her in the restraining bitch suit got his cock hard. He no longer thought of her as his daughter, but rather as another piece of slave cunt, ready to please her new owner.

Mike watched Mr. Jones for a time, smiling as he saw the revelation of his daughter's current predicament before him. Mike always liked it when family members came in to visit with their former daughters or wives. It almost always resulted in a sale, either as punishment, or in some cases sexual relief for the new owner. Mike had seen several fathers buy their daughters as pets, and of those, Mike had known of at least a few instances where the father had fucked his slave pet former daughter. Often, it was the nagging of the wife that would let Mike know what had happened, while the wife was busy being placed in a holding cage for her own conversion.

Mr. Jones turned to Mike, and let out a broad smile as he addressed the shop owner.

"Mike, my friend, good to see you again after our last encounter. I was afraid I might not be in time to catch up with my acquisition. My former daughter looks so cute in her new role, doesn't she? You did a marvelous job in her conversion. What is her current asking price, if you don't mind the question?"

"Mr. Jones, always a pleasure. The Dalmatian puppy slave in cage 4 is currently listed at $10,000 with all the fittings and such. For slightly less, I can of course deprogram her, but we have yet to have someone ask for that."

"Of course. That is a good price for her, I think, given that is what her former life ran up in charges on the credit card. I swear, a bill of $300.00 on some clothes just doesn't seem right. Not after the other bills are factored in too. But tell me Mike, if that is going to be coming to you as the sale price for her, and then being turned around to me to pay for her conversion in the first place, what sort of profit are you making on this deal?"

"Well, Mr. Jones, the profits to me come in the after market supply sales. As well as some of the special treatment charges not included in the base price. But with taxes, the associated registration fees, and the state mandated fees, her actual bill would come out to $15,000. Since the taxes only account for $500 of that, the remaining money is profit to me. Since her suit and the equipment are factored into the base price, it's a tidy profit for me. At least, I haven't had a problem keeping the store open, or food on the table of the house. HA! HA!"

Mr. Jones and Mike shared a chuckle at the last, and Mr. Jones thought some over his next actions. Finally, having come to a decision in his mind, Mr. Jones spoke to Mike, to confirm if the idea would be feasible.

"Mike, I have been working with some of the other community leaders here, and we were thinking of putting up an official puppy slave race track around my property. Since you know the details of how to make proper pet slaves, I have been entrusted to ask you, if you would like to be the official kennel master and supplier for our community. We would of course provide for kennel space at the facility for the racing puppy slaves, and pay a nice wage to you."

"Wow, Mr. Jones. That is a great idea. As far as the kennel club, I have heard a few of the other respected community leaders discussing it, but I had no idea you were considering me to be the supplier of puppy slave flesh. I have heard of other kennels in other parts of the country making millions off racing bets, and I would love to get a stake in the winnings the kennel brings in. Why don't you return when the facility is ready for its final design input, and I can compare it to other kennel clubs I have been to, and let you know what would and would not work for it? In the mean time, I will take the Dalmatian slave you brought in and do some testing on the programming machine, to see if we can make a proper racer out of her."

"Ok Mike. I shall be back in touch next week."

Mike watched as Mr. Jones walked out the shop door, and smiled. He knew he was going to make a lot of money off this new deal, if all the details could be worked out. Smiling, he turned and headed off to his office, to check if the racing program was downloaded yet.

Chapter 10: Julie's New Home

Julie pranced into the stables under the hotel at the guidance of one of the hotel trainers. She felt truly proud of herself, having been trained up as best as she could be in the month since her volunteering for the stable adventure. Now she felt herself guided into a stall, and beheld a sight she was happy to see again, her pony friend Mandy. Now they were going to be stable sisters.

Julie whinnied a greeting to Mandy, who whinnied back to her. Both girls were eager to see each other, and be with each other. Mandy waited till the trainer had closed their stall door before she pranced over to Julie and kneeled down before her. Julie watched, a bit confused, until she felt Mandy bury her mouth onto her pussy and began to lick it. Julie whinnied as she felt Mandy work her nub with her tongue, and felt herself juicing as her orgasm built. Mandy knew how to bring Julie off quickly, having done it to other new pony girls herself before. Julie whinnied loudly as she came, covering Mandy's face, lips, and tongue with her juices.

As Julie came down from her high, Mandy nuzzled her on the cheek, and softly whinnied. Julie smiled and nuzzled back, before she sank to her knees before Mandy, and began to return the favor. As Julie began to tentatively lick and suck on Mandy's clit, Mandy gently whinnied and shifted, helping her new pony sister to learn just the right places and means of bringing another pony slave to orgasm. It took Julie a few minutes to figure out how best to lick and suck on Mandy's clit with the bit and all her tack on, but she picked it up soon, and quite quickly thereafter had Mandy whinnying in delight.

As the two pony girls came down together from their shared experiences, both nuzzled together and cuddled as best they could. Julie knew her parents, by now, had probably gotten her note about her desire to try the lifestyle. She was certain they would try to come down and get her out of it, but she also knew the hotel wouldn't let her go until the first 12 months were up, and the first sales could be done. Julie had fallen in love with Mandy, and wouldn't leave her side if she could avoid it. And she knew, for the next 11 months at least, she and Mandy would be together.

Meanwhile, up in Julie's old room, her dad and mom were watching the feed from the stables the hotel staff had been kind enough to rig for them. They had just seen their daughter go down on another girl, shortly after the first girl went down on their daughter. Julie's dad had gotten stiff from watching the action on the screen and despite her revulsion at first, Julie's mom had obediently gone down on her husband's prick. As Julie had been sucking Mandy to her orgasm, Julie's mom had sucked her husband to his own orgasm and was swallowing his cum down her throat. After the couple was done, they sat on the bed together, and talked about what to do with their daughter and her lover.

"Dear, I know you liked that show the girls just put on, but honestly, how long do you really think they could keep it up? I mean, we live in a normal zone, and that sort of behavior just wouldn't be allowed if we tried to take them home, especially as they are now."

"Well, we could always move down here dear. I know you might like it if you were willing to give it a chance. I mean, just look at all these options. And of course the number of girls who come down here, offer chances to collect some more. Didn't you always tell me, 'If I could have some slave girls, I would get some?' And this does seem like one of the more likely places we could get some more slave girls for you to use around the house."

"Yes honey, I did say that. But the thought of keeping my own daughter as a slave isn't something a mother gets used to. Besides, I am not sure we would be able to afford all the slave girls we want, nor would we be able to bring them home until things were prepared here for them. But if you think the opportunities are there, and the jobs can be done, I am with you, my husband."

"Well, I have talked to some of the locals here dear, and they seem to think the opportunity is present for a racing community. However, from what I have seen, they don't really know what to do, or how to run it. You know, with the animals we have at home, the training should be the same for the slaves as it is for them. And so far, despite what the computer controlled programming has done, I still see it as untested for true racing pony slaves and puppy slaves."

"Then I will call my aunt, and have her list our farm property for sale, and the animals as well. I know she and her husband have always wanted to get out of the city, and this I think would be their excuse to get out. But we'll have to make sure the price they pay covers our house and such here."

"Well dear, as I was touring the city properties with Mr. Jones this morning, he pointed out 3 homes to me, that he thought would be perfect for us. They all have a basement, a track, and an 16 stall barn suited for pony girl slaves. The nicest one was $695,000. I think if we offered your sister the old farm and the animals there for $1,390,000 that would leave us with the money to furnish and purchase the first slaves for the farm here. What do you think?"