The Pet Sitter

Story Info
He gets more than expected from a dog sitter.
1.2k words
3.87
75.8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had literally just walked in the door and placed my briefcase down when my phone started ringing. I've been divorced with about a year now and currently share my home with only my dog. With a heavy sigh, I raced for the phone in the kitchen.

"Hello?" I queried, almost nervous as I was not in the mood to do anymore work after my 10 hour day.

"Hello, Mike? It's Steve, we just got word - the merger with FibeCore went through and the boss man wants us to fly out to Texas tomorrow at 11 am. We'll be gone for at least three days."

"Grrrrrrreat." I groaned. "As if we haven't already worked hard enough this week! But, I admit, another account is always good."

I got the rest of the travel details from Steve and set about making plans for a pet sitter for my black lab, King.

I called Jenn, the dog walker, first, hoping that she'd be interested. Thank goodness she was! We agreed that she should stop by that evening so we could go over King's regular schedule.

Jenn's 19, a college freshman. She's beautiful - tall, slender, long brown hair, bright blue eyes. And, even though I'd never admit it to her, I've had, well, a crush on her since the very first day she arrived on my doorstep to collect King.

Why can't I admit my school boy feelings for her? Well, I doubt I stand a chance since, at 40, I'm more than twice her age. I'm sure that Jenn has many men, many men her own age, chasing her.... what would she want with an old man like me?

Anyway, as I was saying, Jenn came over a bit later to get the lowdown. Things turned out better than I'd even expected as Jenn offered to house sit as well as dog sit while I was away.

I really just needed someone to bring in the paper and mail and watch my pup, but it's a relief knowing that someone will be around. Before Jenn left, I gave her the spare keys and we agreed that she would arrive tomorrow afternoon, after her last class.

My business trip went well and we even got out of there a day early! On my way home from the airport, I gave Jenn a quick ring to tell her that I was on my way.

When I arrived back home, I was first greeted at the door by King, he looked very happy and well cared for. Of course, I knew he would be.

Next, I walked through the dining room. I still hadn't seen any sign of Jenn, but I was greeted by a box of pizza and a six pack of beer, all laid out very enticingly on the dining room table.

I continued my check of the house by next moving to the kitchen and, speaking of enticing, the next sight I was greeted by was Jenn. Well, Jenn's bottom, really, as she was leaning over my kitchen counter, her elbows resting on the cool tiles. By the looks of the things, she was reading from a large text book.

"Jenn?" I asked softly, trying not to startle her.

"Oh, Mike! Hi! You made really good time from the airport. Everything went just fine here; how was your trip?"

After I gave her a quick run down about my trip, and asked a few questions about the mail and King, Jenn spoke up. "Lemme just get my homework together and I'll head home. I dunno if you noticed, but I took the liberty of ordering some pizza and beer for you and left it in the living room."

"You're 19, how did you get them to sell you beer?!" I couldn't help but ask.

Jenn smiled mischievously and shrugged. "It helps when the delivery guy is your close, personal friend!"

Together, we walked into the dining room. "Well, I can't possibly eat that entire pizza myself. Why don't you join me? I'll even split the beer with you -- as long as you keep mum about it!" I offered with a grin.

Jenn giggled and quickly agreed, dumping her book bag back onto the kitchen table.

We had a very pleasant dinner together. It was very relaxed and enjoyable. Jenn and I had always exchanged pleasantries when we crossed paths, but I still didn't know much about her personal life and this inside look was very exciting for me!

"I cannot believe that you don't have a boyfriend... a pretty girl like you?!"

"What can I say?" Jenn shrugged. "These college boys are all into frats and keggers. Which is great fun, but sometimes a girl needs to be wined and dined. I want romance. Actually, I've had my eye on someone for quite awhile."

"Really now?" I asked, sitting up a little straighter in my seat. "Anyone I may know?"

"Well.... yea....." Jenn slowly began, in a fit of sudden shyness. "It's someone that you know very well. It's uh.... er... well... yeah... Ok, fine, Mark... it's... ummm... you!"

Smiling, I reached across the table and gently took Jenn's hand in mine. "You cannot believe how happy I am to hear that, Jenn! I've, well, had my eye on you from the very first day you came over to walk King, over 6 months ago!"

We shared a laugh over all that wasted time. "Well," Jenn began, "What should we do about it?"

Fueled by desire, and perhaps some liquid courage, I came around the table, and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Jenn's soft mouth. She eagerly returned the gesture, increasing the pressure as her tongue sought mine.

Taking her hands in mine, I gently brought Jenn to her feet. "C'mere... why don't we go sit in the living room where it's a bit more comfortable?" Jenn said nothing, but her smile spoke volumes as she followed me.

I sat down on my worn brown leather couch first. Patting the space besides me, I invited Jenn to sit down with me. Forget the couch, Jenn found herself a better seat -- my lap!

Her long legs were bent at the knees, so that she was sitting on her ankles as she straddled my waist. "Mmm, you're just asking for trouble!" I teased, gesturing with my eyes towards the inviting space between her legs.

Jenn laughed, the noise so sweet and pleasing to my ears, but said nothing. Instead, she expressed herself by moving in for another kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her svelte body, earnestly drawing her as close to me as possible. I was rewarded with a purr of pleasure from deep within Jenn's throat as she continued to kiss me.

We sat like that for what seemed like hours, entwined in each other's arms, lost in the exploration of each other's mouths. Jenn spoke up softly, not breaking the magic, but adding to it, as she said, "This is amazing, Mike. I want more! I want you to touch me and kiss me.... all over!"

Unwanting to frighten her away, I had decided to let Jenn call all the shots and to move only as fast as she directed. But, damn, am I glad that she made a move... I'm not sure how much longer I could have resisted that gorgeous young woman!

Easing back some, Jenn eased her olive green long sleeve t-shirt up and over her head. She continued to sit back, allowing me to drink in her body - the soft swell of her breasts, the enticing curve of her waist... simply amazing!