The Pet Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers

Her problem now was that she wasn't allowed to cum without Dr. Stone's permission. Yet to please Dr. Adams' she had to masturbate herself. Her poor body yearned to give itself over to pleasure. It flexed. It sweated. It moaned and panted. Only by the barest threads of self-control was she able to resist her tawdry and perverse desires.

Dr. Adams eyes were fixated on her young student. The dark haired girl squirming in the seat across from her was a nympho for sure. The older woman, breathing heavily, kept a steady pace, circling her throbbing clit. It wouldn't be long now. However, she was more than a little jealous of this young college girl. The way the young coed trembled. The way she pursed her full lips. The way her eyes rolled up into her head. How her dark hair kept finding its way into her mouth, and she would reach up and tuck those erstwhile locks back behind her ear. The way the girl would lick the moisture from her finger before plunging it into her shaven sex. Oh dear Lord, the way the girl would brace her feet on the arm rests the seat, offering her sexy quim to her professor. Then when she would get carried away and flex those lean legs, her ass coming off the seat, all while moaning, "...eewwwweeeee!" If that wasn't enough to set fire to Dr. Adams's loins, the girl was saying the kinkiest things.

"Fuck..fuck...oh how I need it," Cindy panted. "Ahhhh-my hot little pussy. Naughty cunt. Mmmmmmm...fuck..."

God, what was it about this girl? Images and fantasies flew through Dr. Adams mind. Kinky perverted fantasies that almost scared her as much as they turned her on. She wanted to bend this girl over. Wanted to spank her. Not just lick her and make love to her...but to fuck her. To own her tight little ass. Those dark perverted fantasies flashed through her mind. Set her body on fire.

"Oh God-oh God," the professor's body tensed. Hot lava poured through her loins. "ahhhhh-yesssss!" she cried out as her body bucked, then bucked again and again, until finally it lay still.

Cindy's feet came down off the arm rests. Finally. She didn't think Dr. Adams would ever come. Poor Cindy had back off of orgasms so many times she had lost count. Squeezing her thighs together, she trembled with need. She thought of calling Dr. Stone once she left. God how she needed her. It scared her though. She knew she had done enough tonight to be punished. Put up on the desk and forced to write lines while being paddled. It would be painful, but exquisite. She couldnt' wait.

"When can I see you again?" Dr. Adams asked her student while she dressed.

"I'll be in class on Thursday," Cindy said.

"I mean after class."

"Thursday night?" Cindy suggested. "Perhaps you could help me study?"

"I'll be glad to help you ....study," Dr. Adams said, though the look in her eye suggested there'd be little studying going on.

Cindy put on her shorts, shoes, and a small T-shirt. One advantage of wearing so little, was that it didn't take long to dress.

"Give me a kiss before you leave," Dr. Adams said.

Cindy met her professor at the door. She moved into the woman's arms with trepidation. She had not wanted to agree to this, yet she had agreed in order to keep from enduring far worse. Their lips moved close. They teased each other for a few seconds before settling in for the kiss. And what a kiss it was. Dr. Adams tongue took possession of her student's sensual mouth. Her teeth nipped her lower lip, pulling at it. Her hands roamed the young coed, mauling her tight ass, feeling her hard nipples, then moved down to the bottom of her short skirt and up her thigh. Touching wetness, thinking of it as an invitation, her hand moved even higher. Going for her hot sex.

"Dr. Adams," Cindy said dancing away and scolding. "You promised." It took everything she had not to fall into that warm embrace. God she was hot. Oh, how she needed it.

"I'm sorry dear, I couldn't help myself," Dr. Adams said smiling. "Can you forgive me?"

"Yes," Cindy said after a moment's pause.

"A kiss to make it up to you?" Dr. Adams said innocently.

Trapped into yet another kiss, Cindy let the woman kiss her again. This kiss took her breath. And her professor's hands once again roamed her young body. This time going right for her nipple and her ass. Fingers tweaking a hard nipple and other fingers pushing her short skirt into the crack of her bottom. Probing even further between the cheeks of the coed's shapely ass. Trying to worm their way into her tight hole.

"Mmph..no..." Cindy gasped. Her struggles only causing the finger in her ass to worm ever further. Freeing herself from Dr. Adam's grasp took all the skill she possessed. Cindy had hoped extracting a promise from her professor would have kept the woman at bay for longer than this. It was going to be a long semester. She finally made it out the door and as soon as she was out of sight, she took out her cell phone and called Dr. Stone.

"Dr. Stone, it's Cindy," she said. "Can I - can I come over?"

"Have you been a naughty slut?" Dr. Stone said slyly.

"Yes ma'am. I'm so sorry Dr. Stone. She was very determined. It was all I could do to keep her off of me." Cindy said. "I tried to obey your every order, but she threatened to have me expelled. I obeyed your orders, truly I did, but I may have bent them a bit."

"Did you make love to her? Did she make love to you? Did she touch you? Did she kiss you? " Dr. Stone had many questions and her pet answered them all truthfully.

"You've gotten yourself into quite a fix," Dr. Stone said. "You will have your work cut out for you this semester."

"I know Dr. Stone. Jesus, my pussy is so hot. She climaxed, but I had to pretend. God, for so long. And now...I can't think of anything but ...sex. And you." Cindy moaned in a plaintive voice. "Can I ... Can I come over...now?"

"Yes. I want to hear all about your date with your little girlfriend. And then I think some time on the desk should cool you down."

"Yes ma'am. I'll be right over." Cindy said. She knew she would be spanked. But she also knew that Dr. Stone would give it to her. Give it to her like she needed it. Like she deserved.

Couture
Couture
3,840 Followers
12