The Pet Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

"Too bad I don't really have a T-shirt that says that," Dr. Stone said. "Although, maybe we can get one."

She undid the lock around Jenny's neck to free her, and helped her to her feet.

"However, I'm wondering if maybe you would like to do something else instead of wearing an embarrassing T-shirt?" It was a nice thought, but Dr. Stone couldn't have Jenny exposing to much. She wanted a tease and a slut, maybe a bit of exhibitionism. but not a reputation.

God yes! "Yes ma'am." Jenny replied eagerly, she had agreed in the hight of passion but was now beginning to regret her decision. However, she was wondering what sort of diabolical punishment she was due for.

"This is a bit simpler," Dr. Stone said. "I believe you have a woman professor for your next class, don't you dear? Well, I want you to tease her. I want you to tease her like you've never teased anyone before. Is that a fair trade?"

"Will I have to?" Jenny asked, unable to finish. But in her head thinking, will I have to prostitute myself out to her?

"Oh heavens no dear," Dr. Stone said. "You may not fuck her or let her fuck you. You are my pet after all. But you are going to tease her. Oh how you are going to flirt and tease her."

Jenny wasn't really sure how to tease. But it was better than the alternative.

"Yes, ma'am." she said. "I'll do it."

"Today's lesson," Dr. Stone said. "Teasing 101. I want you to look at her in the eyes during your class. I want you to smile. I want you to preen. Play with your hair. Put it in your mouth - your pretty hair that is. I want you to cross and uncross your legs. I want you to...oh I don't know - yes, borrow a pen from her for you next class. I want you to do all that today, are we clear pet?"

"Yes ma'am."

"When you ask for that pen, I want you to touch her hand. One last thing, and this is very important. You are not to say the word no to her? I think that will be a good habit for you to get in. It's a matter of respect for women in authority. If your mother asked you to make your bed, you wouldn't tell her no, would you?"

"But you just said no to me," Dr. Stone cast a stern glance at Jenny. "Do you think that is okay?"

"No ma'am....I mean...I ah ...don't think that is okay....is it?" Jenny stumbled over the mental calculations necessary to obey. She prayed it was sufficient.

"Good girl," Dr. Stone smiled. "I'm going pretend I didn't hear the other. So no, nos. Do I make myself clear Pet?"

"Yes ma'am." Jenny agreed. This could be harder than she expected.

"Good girl," Dr. Stone said. "Wait till your next class with her. I'm going to teach you how to shake that little ass of yours. I'm going to teach you to flaunt it."

Oh God. It was almost going to be a worse torture. It would certainly be longer than the one day she would have to wear the shirt. And Dr. Adams was going to think that she had the hots for her. Would she like it? If she didn't, it still be humiliating, but much easier. However, she liked it, Jenny was probably going to have to fight off her advances while she continued to have to flirt with her. All while being unable to tell her no. The thought of it rekindled the fire in her sex.

"You can dress now dear," Dr. Stone said. "I think you have a class to attend."

Jenny slipped her clothes back on. It didn't take long since there was so little to put on. She felt afraid. Vulnerable. Now she had to go to Dr. Adams class and flirt with her. She fumbled with the legs of her shorts and pulled them out of her ass.

"Oh that is adorable," Dr. Stone exclaimed. "Do that again sweet meat."

It took awhile for Jenny to realize what she wanted. She pulled at the bottoms of her shorts again.

"No, with the little wiggle you did before. That adorable shimmy." Dr. said.

Jenny did it again. This time with a wiggle. She felt stupid, but all the same it was nice to be praised.

"And stick that cute little ass out."

Again. Wiggling and sticking out her bottom. Jenny felt like an idiot. A skinny girl preening for attention. Arching her body in hopes of showing off her rear. A stupid slut.

"Perfect." Dr. Stone said. "Do it just like that when you talk to her after class. And my dear, don't you dare adjust them until you talk to her."

God this was going to be humiliating. Those shorts had a way of getting worked into places they weren't supposed to. Exposing her tight cheeks and wedging into her crack. And with Dr. Stone's earlier instructions to cross and uncross her legs and not to adjust them to after the class. My God, they will show everything. Everything! But Jenny kept her thoughts to herself.

"Yes, ma'am." Jenny replied. "But may I freshen up first? I'm not very ...ummm...fresh." She needed to freshen up and with the restroom right next to Dr. Adam's class, her humiliation wouldn't be so bad.

"You smell like my pussy Pet. Is there anything wrong with that?" Dr. Stone asked.

Jenny's tongue moved to the roof of her mouth, but she caught herself before saying no. "I - I'm just embarrassed at - at what people will think if they...um smell me. They may - ah - get the wrong idea."

"That you are queer?" Dr. Stone asked. "Or that you are a hot little thing? Okay - I'm just teasing. You may freshen in this building, but no more after that. Hurry up girl," Dr. Stone said. "I want you there early."

Jenny left promptly, her cute ass wiggling as she left the office. Dr. Stone sat back in her chair and smiled. The new girl was coming along very well. Now she was going to learn to flirt and tease with the best of them. She wondered how Dr. Adams would react to this sexy new tease. She hadn't been very interested in the first few girls she had sent, but she had been quite taken with the last pet.

Dr. Adams had taken the girl out to dinner several times. Had given her several good test scores...and even a birthday present. Dr. Adams had become very handsy with her last pet. The poor Pet was in quite a state trying to keep the old woman out of her panties. She had finally concocted some line about being afraid to sin. What would Jesus do, that sort of thing. Dr. Adams had gotten rather upset, calling the girl a tease. Had accused her of putting out for everyone else except for her. It had been over a year ago, if Dr. Stone was correct, Jenny would have her work cut out for her.

Yes, Dr. Stone concluded, the new pet was very pretty and would fetch good money. There were many powerful women in the would who needed the companionship only another submissive female could provide. And Dr. Stone's girls were the top of the line. They were smart. College educated. They could play the role of a secretary or personal assistant by day - and slave by night. Even if confined in woolen skirts, they exuded sexuality and a certain shyness. Hot - but not as hot as the women they served. They were in high demand.

At the end of the semester Jenny would take a job for one such woman. Jenny would be given instructions to tease, but nothing else - not if she ever wanted to see Dr. Stone again. And by the end of the semester, flirting and teasing would be second nature to Jenny anyway. Jenny's new boss, whoever she may be, would not be content with flirting and teasing. Like Dr Adams, she would want more. She would get the pleasure of breaking Jenny down. Making her give in to those desires. And when Jenny did finally succumb, and succumb she would. After having those desires stoked, she would have no other outlet save one. Right now that outlet was Dr. Stone. But later, when Jenny went to work for her new owner, she would still need it. Want it. And Dr. Adams would call her at night. Tell her to be strong until Dr. Adams was able to visit. maybe next week or the week after.

And Jenny would beg. Please see me now. I need you. You wouldn't believe what my boss expects of me. She even spanks me. That's against the law isn't it?

Then Dr. Stone would say. Oh dear. You must have done something very bad to deserve a spanking. Tell me what it was.

Jenny would reluctantly explain and then apologize for her actions. Worse, she would be expected to tell her new boss that her teacher knew she needed a firm hand to keep her out of trouble.

Then she would get another call. Dr. Stone, can I please come home. I can find another job. She expects...she expects me to lick her.

But you mustn't, Dr. Stone would say. I'll be there, the week after next at the latest.

Jenny would beg to come now. Then eventually beg to be allowed to cum now. That would make the waiting easier. Would make resisting easier.

Oh you mustn't Dr. Stone would say. I haven't given permission. If you can't be faithful after just a few short weeks, I don't believe you have the feelings for me you say you do.

Oh I do. I do. Jenny would plead.

Then wait for me. Prove it.

Soon after the phone calls would stop. Jenny would submit to her new mistress. She was a sexual dynamo, the perfect submissive. Hot. Horny. Kinky. A moaner. A pet who would meet the whip. Who would fuck. Who would suck. Who would love. Dr. Stone would see to it. She was the Pet teacher after all.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers