The Pet Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all happened so fast that I was stunned, and as I watched and listened my heart broke. Not only was my wife cheating on me but it was obvious that Marco was able to make love to her far better than I had ever been able to do. I didn't see him use any fancy techniques other than rubbing her head, but she was arching her back and humping him as though she were hooked up to an electrical generator. No wonder I'd lost her: how could I hope to compete with that?

Wildly I looked around for some way to get in there and stop them, when suddenly my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. Instinctively I pulled it out to see who was calling and was startled to see my boss's name. "What the hell does he want?" I thought. "He knows I'm taking the afternoon off." Knowing that made me nervous, and I backed out of the hedge and went around the house before answering.

"Russell," came his urgent voice, "you've got to get back to the warehouse now!"

"But Boss, you told me I could have the afternoon off unless an emergency came up," I complained.

"Well an emergency just came up," he yelled. "There's a fire at the warehouse!"

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed. "I'll be there in twenty minutes."

As I rushed back to the warehouse, I felt as though my entire world was falling apart. "My wife has taken the dog trainer for her lover and my workplace is going up in flames! What's next: a plague of locusts?"

Fortunately, when I got to the warehouse, things were not as bad as I'd feared. The fire was contained in one section of the building. Apparently some idiot had tossed a cigarette into a box filled with plastic peanuts. The resulting blaze had ignited some merchandise stored nearby but had not spread out of that one area. The fire was enough to scorch the metal walls of the building and fill the air with choking fumes, so once it was extinguished we had to wait until we could get some exhaust fans to air the place out. Then came the clean-up operations.

Once that was done we had to do an inventory of the merchandise that had been ruined and notify our customers about the loss. Then we had to inventory the rest of the warehouse to ensure that nothing else was missing. After that the boss and I, along with most of the office staff, had to start dealing with the reporting requirements: everyone from our insurance company to the city, the fire department, OSHA, and half-a-dozen others.

The boss brought in some fast food to eat for dinner, and even though I didn't want to do it, I sent a text to Heather explaining what had happened. "Don't wait up," I typed, and then hit Send.

After what I'd seen at Marco's, I felt like I didn't owe her any sort of courtesy, but a part of me was relieved that I wouldn't have to deal with her tonight while I was so worn out.

It was after midnight before I got home, and when I tiptoed back to the bedroom, Heather was already asleep. She looked so beautiful and innocent lying there, and I just couldn't reconcile that image with the bitch in heat I'd watched that afternoon. As I pulled off my boots and lay back in bed, my eyes filled with tears. I loved Heather so much – it killed me that our marriage was going to end this way.

Despite my anguish, exhaustion won out and I fell asleep in minutes.

Heather must have let me sleep late the next morning because she was already gone when I woke up. But when I went out to grab myself a cup of coffee, I found a note beside my place.

Have gone out to run some errands.

Don't forget our meeting with Marco this afternoon at 1:00.

I (heart) you.

Heather.

When I read that, my pain and anguish returned full bore, and I swore out loud. "Don't worry: I wouldn't miss that meeting for anything in the world!"

There was still a lot of work to do as a result of the fire, but by lunchtime we had everything pretty much under control, so the boss was willing to let me go, especially considering how late I'd been there the night before. It was a good thing: if he'd said no I would have quit on the spot. Nothing was going to keep me from this showdown.

When I got to Marco's house, I walked right up to the front door. There was a note pinned on it that read, "Please come on in, Mr. Masters. We're waiting for you on the back porch."

When I walked out onto the porch, there was Heather kneeling at Marco's side, just like yesterday. Once again he was stroking her back like you'd pet a dog. She had a glazed look on her face, and she was smiling like she didn't have a care in the world.

I could feel my anger rising, and I stalked over in front of them and stood there with my fists clenched. "What have you done to my wife?" I demanded in an angry voice.

He looked at me in surprise. "Why, exactly what you asked me to do: train her!"

"Train her?" I shouted. "Is that what you call what you were doing out here yesterday afternoon?"

"You don't understand," he replied. "Come here and let me show you."

I was still angry, but he seemed so unfazed by the situation that I allowed myself to be led over to a chair beside where Heather was kneeling.

"Here," Marco said, taking my wrist, "rub her back gently, like this." Still holding my wrist he showed me how to rub her back, and it was obvious from her reaction that she loved what I was doing.

"Now take your hand and rub her head in the same way," he instructed, and I watched as Heather arched her neck to make it easier for me. After a few minutes, he told me, "Now spread your hand wide and, using your thumb and little finger, feel for the little ridges behind each ear. When you find them, begin rubbing gently in a circular motion like this," he said, demonstrating with his own hand.

As I began to do so, I thought I heard a low sound in Heather's throat, and her body gave a little pleasurable shudder. She arched her back and wiggled her hips at me in a way that was the essence of sensuality. Her breathing picked up, and then her fingers were reaching for her breasts through her blouse and bra, clutching at them and rubbing her nipples as though they were itching. She began to whimper.

Marco winked at me and said, "Now watch this." He leaned over and whispered in Heather's ear, and she whirled and grabbed for me as though she had been released from chains. She frantically tugged at the zipper of my pants and pulled it down as fast as her shaking fingers would permit. As I sat there frozen in amazement, she reached into my boxers and pulled my rapidly swelling cock out through the opening. Without a moment's hesitation, this woman who was convinced that oral sex was disgusting brought my cock to her lips and began to lick it as though it were the sweetest treat she'd ever had.

Then she looked up at me, licked her lips, formed them into an o-shape and engulfed my cock in her warm mouth. I felt her tongue sliding all over my cock, until she slid her mouth up almost off the tip, only to plunge back down on it. She repeated the motion, all the time staring into my eyes and moaning deep in her throat. Then she closed her eyes and began to accelerate, rapidly pushing me up toward the point of no return.

"Babe, I'm going to come in your mouth if you don't stop," I said anxiously, but, if anything, she went even faster until there was nothing I could do but erupt in a tremendous explosion. As my pulse slowly returned to normal, I could see her throat muscles working as she obviously swallowed my load. Then she smiled up at me and said, "I love you, honey," before resting her head on my knee.

"Isn't she amazing?" Marco asked.

As I came down from my high, I felt lethargic, but a part of me was still up in arms. "But all I wanted you to do was train my dog," I protested.

He looked at me in confusion. "But you specifically told me you wanted the same training I gave to Sam and Evelyn Halliburton," he said.

"Yes, but I thought . . ." and then I paused, remembering the gleam in Sam's eye as he recommended Marco to me. Come to think about it, Sam and Evelyn had been awfully lovey-dovey with each other whenever I'd seen them together lately. Suddenly it all started to make sense.

But it was clear that Marco was beginning to comprehend the misunderstanding as well, and a horrified look came over his face. "Oh my god!" he said, "I am so sorry. I thought you wanted the full treatment. When you mentioned Sam's name, I just assumed . . . I am so sorry. You must want to kill me! I don't know what I can do to make this right. Do you want your money back?" he babbled.

I looked at him steadily for a moment, then looked down at Heather lying with her head on my lap. Then I looked back at him. "What's done is done," I said solemnly. "Come on, Heather, let's go home."

I followed Heather's car home in my truck, and pulled into the driveway right beside her. As soon as I parked she came around to the driver's side. When I opened the door, she met me with a big kiss. Then she took my hand and we started toward the front door.

"Hey, neighbor!" came a voice from across the lawn, and I looked up to see Sam Halliburton waving at me. "Have you been to see Marco yet?" he asked.

"Just got back from there," I said, putting my arm around Heather's shoulder.

Sam grinned and gave me the thumbs-up sign. "Best pet trainer ever!" he said, and I laughed in agreement.

Later that night, the two of us collapsed on the bed after a session of mind-blowing sex. As we lay there trying to catch our breath, Lady hopped up on the foot of the bed and stretched out contentedly. I grinned at Heather. "Money well spent," I said.

She just smiled and snuggled her face into my chest. I yelped and sat bolt upright. "What is it, Honey?" she asked in alarm.

"It's nothing, Babe," I replied. "It's just that your nose is cold."

"I'm sorry," she said contritely.

"That's okay," I said as I lay back down and pulled her to me. "There are always trade-offs in life."