The Petgirls - Jillian's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Jillian leaves to meet her date and begin her adventure.
5.3k words
4.37
18.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers

TO THE AIRPORT

Jillian sauntered out the front door and into the night. Her oily breasts were beacons, reflecting the headlights of a big limo as it pulled up and stopped. The huge globes heaved in and out as Jillian took a few deep breaths, then stepped forward with the evening breeze brushing against her fat nipples, pierced and adorned with huge gold hoops.

The driver, impeccably uniformed, stepped out and met her at the rear door of the car. His frame towered over Jillian. He tipped his hat professionally though his eyes openly feasted on the slut. He took her lace-covered hand into his own leather glove and kissed it lightly. With a thick Russian accent he asked, "You are Petgirl Jillian, yes?"

"I am indeed, sir. And you are..."

"Ma'am, I am Boris, Mr. Lucas' assistant. I'm to escort you to the airport, where a jet will be waiting on the tarmac for us." He surveyed the innocent face atop the perfect body before him. Jillian's tits still dripped with oils and jutted out from her frame obscenely, beautifully, perfectly. The driver also took a good visual survey of the woman's delicious round, bare bottom.

Boris handed Jillian an envelope. "Ma'am, I was instructed to give you this before we leave." She opened the letter and Boris clicked on a small flashlight for her to read by.

_________________

"Dearest Jillian,

I am so looking forward to your joining me! By now you have met Boris. He has been tasked to bring you to us; my friends and I will be waiting in a Gulfstream at the airport. The Pac Coast Highway is slow with construction,so it will take some time for Boris to get you to LAX from your Mistress' estate in Monte Nido. I hope you have packed appropriately for the occasion. Mistress sent me a photo of you in your outfit for this evening. I must say you look mouthwatering and I can hardly wait to greet you properly.

"As my assistant, Boris has been gracious enough to fetch you to me. Please show your appreciation to him if he asks. But, little slut, you must not let him fuck you. That privilege I reserve for myself. I look forward to seeing you - and to using you.

Regards, Grant"

_______________

Jillian folded the letter and handed it to Boris as he gazed at her sternly. "You understand, yes?"

She looked down shyly. "Indeed, Mr. Boris."

"Excellent. One other thing. As Mr. Lucas' assistant, I also serve him as a bodyguard. I am obligated to search you for weapons."

"Really, Mr. Boris, where could I possibly hide a weapon?" Jillian grinned widely and snickered, pushing out her tits.

He barked, "Put hands on the trunk and bend over for me. Please spread your legs apart."

While a few of Mistress' sluts watched out the window, Jillian did as ordered, her globes pressing into the trunk lid, spiked heels as far apart as possible. Her bare, tanned pussy and it's gold rings hung invitingly.

Without another word, Boris wrapped an arm around her tiny waist, locking her firmly in position and rolled his gloves over her ass cheeks . Jillian wanted to be an appreciative slut, so she put her face down and pushed her behind out seductively. She held perfectly still while Boris' other arm reached between her thighs from behind. He pushed a gloved finger into the bare, oily JenniSlut pussy and swirled it about inside her, finger-fucking her until she began to quietly moan. He twisted and pulled the pussyrings, grunting appreciatively. He then released her and slapped her ass. "Blyad, you are an absolutely luscious toy." Jillian giggled at his comment.

"And fortunately it seems you are unarmed." Boris finally cracked a smile. He stood behind her, pulling her upright so he could reach around and play with her breasts. "Mr. Lucas and his friends are sure to enjoy you." He hefted and squeezed the gigantic tits for a few moments. They slid slickly over his gloves as she held her arms in the air and wiggled. "Not bad", he huffed.

He let go and her globes plopped back down, spraying a bit of baby oil. "It is a long drive. You will get lonely in the back. Would you not prefer to sit in front and keep me company?" He rubbed her arms and slick belly. Again Jillian giggled. She ground her ass into his crotch.

"Yes, sir."

Boris opened the front passenger door and allowed Jillian to sway into her seat. She noticed folded towels and put them aside, smiling. Boris shut the door behind her, loaded her luggage into the trunk, then walked around to the driver's side. Taking a moment to unzip his trousers, he pulled out his already hard cock and got in.

"Rumor has it you have a lezzie nickname." Boris pushed his seat back a bit and stroked himself as he pulled Jillian close.

Jillian's face reddened, not expecting such a lewd question. "Yes sir."

Boris' face grew stern. "Do not fuck with me, cunt. Tell me. I should not ask twice." Jillian was startled by the harsh words, but she couldn't resist watching his stiff meat grow even harder.

She simply said, "JenniSlut."

Boris laughed and tugged one of Jillian's nipple rings. "I saw it on your collar but wanted to hear you say it. That is what the other cuntlickers you live with call you?"

"..Yes."

"Mr. Lucas may give you another name, too. For me, you will be...Cockbreath. Okay? We are good with that? Because that is what you are about to become." Boris wrapped his hand around Jillian's and pulled it to his cock. Her hand in his they began stroking him together. "Say it."

"Mr. Boris, for you I am Cockbreath." She smiled and licked her bright red lips, mouth watering at the sight of the long dick in her lace-covered hand. "I've been called many things, but never that."

"Good girl. Now, tell me if I am wrong. I hear you are good with pussy but need practice with cocksucking skills, yes?"

Jillian enjoyed being called a good girl. "Yes, sir."

Boris began to drive. "Well, get to it then. Least you can do after getting your slut oil all over my uniform, yes? Get a close introduction to your lover for the next hour or so." His hand reached behind Jillian's head and pushed it down. Her eyes widened as the stiff member approach her face, then slid between her widestretched lips. She slurped and moaned and began to suck, her cunt soaked as she buried her face in Boris' lap. Drooling down the shaft, she felt him stiffen even more as she bobbed her head up and down slowly, tits crushed into the bench seat, trying hard to not get carried away in the eagerness of the moment while thinking how different this was from locking her lips on a pussy.

"Do not ignore my balls, Cockbreath. And do not mess up your makeup or hair. No cum on that lovely face." His hands squeezed her ass as she pleasured him.

The limo drove off into the darkness filled with the noise of Cockbreath's sucking and gurgling.

***************

The trip was a long one. Boris had to drive slowly so the limo didn't bounce too much. And traffic was heavy. Jillian, aka JenniSlut, aka Cockbreath spent nearly the entire time with her fat lips sealed around Boris' iron-hard shaft as he provided instruction - to go faster, go slower, to lick it, to kiss the tip. All without messing anything up but her lipstick. Time and time again she sucked and raked her fingernails lightly over his balls and helped him fill her belly with cum. Boris displayed extraordinary control, driving steadily as the sweet slut's head bounced up and down.

"No cum on the seat. Get every single drop, understand?"

Cockbreath hummed around the shaft, "Yethhh, srrr."

"Do you like the way it tastes?"

"Mmmm-hmmm!"

"Good girl! Have you ever sucked the cum from a cock before?"

With a deep breath Cockbreath lifted her mouth from her hard lover and licked her lips. She stared wildeyed at the wet cockhead. "No, sir. I've practiced with dildos, but yours is the first cum I've swallowed, EVER."

Boris grinned broadly. "Astounding! You do such a good job, Cockbreath. Such enthusiasm! I would never have guessed that you are a lezzie cunt licker."

A string of saliva hung between Boris' shaft and Cockbreath's lower lip. Her tongue flicked out and slid up and down her prize. "I do love pleasing a wet pussy. I can suck pussyjuice for hours. But this mancum is delicious too." She took the shaft deep into her throat once more and began to hum in pleasure, head bobbing up and down. Clearly, good cocksucking was all about practice and Boris was so kind to help her out. Besides, if all cum tasted as good as Boris', she would be very happy to drain any set of balls Mistress wanted her to. As sperm flooded her mouth once again, she began to fantasize about slurping her tongue into a cum-filled pussy. Maybe if she asked very, very nicely Mr. Lucas would arrange a way for her to try it.

***************

Boris stopped for a few minutes at a friend's home in Playa del Ray before finishing the trip to LAX. There he put on a clean uniform while the Petgirl touched up her lipstick and hair. Boris walked up behind her and began to reapply baby oil to her breasts, making sure to rub it in thoroughly. He put his fingers through her nipple rings and pulled them up as he rubbed the undersides, then squirted a bit more on her nipples so that it would run down and drip off the rings. They had agreed to keep their mobile liaison a secret. "Ready, Cockbreath?"

She sighed, needing to cum so badly. Cuntjuice ran down her legs. She reached down and gathered some on a finger and sucked it into her mouth. She knew she had to wait a bit longer, but she so wished Mistress was there to tease her clit and give her some relief. "I think so. Do I look presentable?"

"Silly bimbo. You sucked my nuts dry three times in the last 90 minutes and it's still taking every ounce of willpower for me not to throw you down and fuck your brains out."

Cockbreath smiled slyly. "I take that as a yes." They turned and went back to the limo, hand in hand.

Fifteen minutes later they pulled up next to the black jet, its engines idling. A pretty oriental flight attendant waited at the bottom of the ramp while Boris opened the rear door of the limo. Jillian's lace-covered hand took his and she rose from her seat, looking exactly as she did upon leaving Mistress. Her makeup was perfect, the ripped pink dress hung around her waist, the huge oily tits shining for anyone who happened to see. "Thank you so much for the transportation, Mr. Boris. And so very thoughtful for you to let me practice cumsucking."

He kissed her hand once again and winked. "Ah, it has truly been a pleasure, Cockbreath. I'm sure we'll meet again soon. It is a long flight to Montaillou, France and unfortunately I won't be making the trip. Perhaps some other time I will have the opportunity to enjoy your company again - and your body."

Jillian/JenniSlut/Cockbreath shuddered at the compliment and again her pussy moistened. Boris turned to move her luggage to the plane. Alight with sexual fire, she strutted towards the Gulfstream, tummy filled with Boris' cum but pussy unsatisfied, her tits bouncing and voluptuous hips rolling as she walked to the ramp.

The flight attendant wore a blue cap, crisp blue jacket, blue high heels...and a white thong. The contrast was striking. In turn the attendant surveyed Jillian's tattered dress without expression. At the bottom of the ramp she moved close until Jillian's bare tits pressed into her uniform. They stood eye to eye as the attendant tilted her head a bit and gave her a seductive look. "Hello, Jillian. You're late and we've all been waiting anxiously" Teasingly her mouth moved towards Jillian's, then pulled away without touching. "My, your lips are beautiful." She sniffed deeply. "And I wager I know where they've been for the last hour." She turned, straightened her jacket and smiled, invited the Petgirl up the ramp. "Please, and welcome aboard." Though slightly embarrassed that she might still have Boris' cock on her breath, Jillian rolled her hips seductively as she climbed the short ramp, wanting to make her entrance suitable to her date. She stepped into the cabin, feeling the flight attendant's eyes on her oil-slicked ass.

The cabin was a bit dim except for a harsh bright light directly over Jillan's fucktoy body. She could make out some detail the plush decor. Lush black carpet lined the floor. A pair of white couches separated by a marble-topped table sat along the starboard wall, decorated with white and black pillows. White plush chairs and another table occupied the port side. Bottles of wine sat on one table and a white fur coat lay on one of the couches. She had somewhat expected to be grabbed and fucked immediately upon entering the aircraft. Instead the atmosphere seemed cold. Three forms - two tuxedo-clad men and a woman - reclined near the back of the aircraft, quietly watching her. The woman leaned over and whispered to one of the men. Under the harsh light Jillian felt like she was on a stage and for the first time since Mistress sent her on her way she felt a bit nervous.

While the thong-clad flight attendant secured the door for flight, the other man stood and approached her. A broad smile spreading across his face. "Jillian! Welcome aboard!"

Grant Lucas: 45, average size and average looks but a powerful D.C. attorney and lobbyist. Just like the first time he met Jillian at Mistress' home, he was dressed well and looked every bit the Washington power player. On that day he had been friendly and professional - behaving as well as any healthy heterosexual man possibly could while surrounded by the eight luscious naked Petgirls.

Jillian's eyes widened and her nervousness dissipated. "Hello, Mr. Lucas." She smiled sweetly and shook his hand. Without thinking she tucked her left arm under her tits, bulging them up. He looked her up and down, taking in the visual feast before him.

He made no attempt to hide his lust. "My god, you're perfect. Even better than I had remembered." He surveyed the oiled bimbo body and the remains of the pink rubber dress hanging in tatters from her waist, bare giant tits hanging free. "This - outfit - it is stunning beyond words."

Wasting no time, he pulled the aside a loose flap of pink rubber and began to run a hand over her bald mound , quietly whispering to her, "I've wanted one of these Petgirl cunts wrapped around my cock for so long." Without fanfare he pushed and two fingers sank easily into the slick wet pussy. JenniSlut moaned under the light and grabbed him for support. Resting her head on his shoulder she breathed heavily and spread her legs apart for better access. He breathed in her ear, "When was the last time you came, dear?"

"About three hours ago...UUNH!" Grant held his fingers perfectly still inside of her. In lust JenniSlut closed her eyes and rolled her hips, fucking her pussy over them. She need to cum so badly. She wrapped her arms around Grant and worked her hips.

"How?"

"On Kiara's face. She was sucking it while Mistress did my makeup and hair." Her cunt rolled over the fingers and her tits bounced.

"Of course. Kiara, the little black bombshell. She has some wonderful features I'd like to taste as well. Was that the best part of getting ready for the trip?"

The hunching wet bimbo moaned and grunted. "UUNH...UUNH...UUNH...No... sir. The...best part was Lisette...OOOH... pulling my pussy rings wide open and playing with my clit while...AAAH... Kiara was drinking my juices."

Grant pulled out his fingers and gently pushed JenniSlut to her knees. Her mouth took its second cock of the night. Grant pistoned in and out, imagining Lisette's bleach-blonde pigtails bouncing between JenniSlut's legs. He grabbed the Petgirl's light brown hair to give her a good hard face-fucking.

A woman's voice rang out. "ENOUGH!" Grant ignored the voice and shoved his meat down Jennislut's throat. "I said STOP, cuckboy!" Reluctantly Grant ceased his pounding, then slowly pulled JenniSlut's mouth off his dripping shaft. Her fat red lips glistened. "No! I want more! I want more cock!" she begged.

Grant's mood darkened and he pulled her up off her knees. "Forgive me" He paused for a few moments. "Let me introduce you to our companions for the trip to Montaillou. I'm afraid our original plans have changed a bit." He escorted the confused Jillian towards to the back of the plane as she wiped the saliva from her lips.

He gestured towards the attractive 40-ish redhead, clad in a short white evening dress and fur. Her eyes were hidden behind dark sunglasses. "I'd like you to meet my wife Theresa." Jillian reached out, but the woman made no attempt to stand or shake hands. With a sniff she told Grant, "So, it seems you weren't exaggerating. This cocksucker is exactly your type." Without taking her eyes off the Petgirl she barked at Grant. "Go sit down and be quiet. Tonight you only get to watch."

To Jillian, "You, slut, stand still in front of me. Legs apart a bit." Jillian shot a perplexed glance at Grant as he stepped back. Mrs. Lucas pushed down her dark glasses and stared at Jillian: the collar, the cockhungry lips, the huge pierced tits, and the torn rubber dress around her waist. "Are you a whore like Chae-won here?" She pointed at the flight attendant. "Your collar says JenniSlut. Grant told me your name was Jillian."

"Ma'am, my name IS Jillian. Jillian Davis. JenniSlut is my Petgirl name, awarded to me by my Mistress. When I play with the other Petgirls I am always addressed as JenniSlut. And no", she said firmly. "I'm not a whore. I am a bimboslut. Whores have sex for money. I have sex because I enjoy giving and receiving the pleasure it provides. Because I have fetishes that this lifestyle satisfies. Because I adore my Mistress and the other Petgirls and always wish to please them." Jillian glanced again at Grant, suddenly self-conscious. She hadn't expected her date to be accompanied by his wife. Or to be interrogated.

"I see. Well, you are quite the bimbo though, no doubt. Just look at all that juice running down your slut thighs. And those gigantic pierced tits on your little frame. That must be hard to carry around."

Jillian replied matter-of-factually, "No, ma'am. I have been genetically enhanced. My breasts will never sag and my back will never ache. My pussy is permanently bald and it is always wet...always."

The other gentleman whistled, smiling steadily. Grant sat to the side, watching as the man asked "What's your specialty?"

"Specialty?"

"Pole dancing, assfucking, whatever. Every slut has a specialty. What's yours, little JenniSlut?"

"I am an expert at cunnilingus. With my lips and tongue I can bring any woman to orgasm within minutes."

"What a coincidence! Me too!" The man turned to Mrs. Lucas and fell to his knees as she pulled up her skirt. She pulled her legs wide apart on the seat and he moved between them. He began to nibble her clitoris.

"Grant sees now what a tool he's been." She cooed and stroked the black bald head between her olive legs. "All this time he's lusted after your Mistress' women and never touched them. Now he gets finally the chance and I have forbidden him from doing it until I give the word. And I definitely have not given it. In the meantime", she gripped the man's head and ground her cunt against his mouth. "I've been getting fucked silly by Raffial, here, for months now."

As Raffial pleasured the pretty wife, Chae-won removed his clothes, folding them neatly and putting them away. She then approached the group holding a platter with glasses, a bottle of champaign, and hors d'oeuvres. She had discarded her own clothes as well, now nude except for the thong and heels. Standing at attention, her nipples rested on the edge of the platter. Jillian admired the flight attendant's taught form. Chae-won asked courteously, "May I pour everyone a drink as you take your seats? We're ready for taxi and take off."

36000 FEET - SOMEWHERE OVER THE ATLANTIC

vickidawn
vickidawn
120 Followers
12