The Petgirls - Jillian's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Gulfstream slipped through the air quietly, the ride smooth as glass. Mrs. Lucas - Theresa - was actually very attractive. She was of medium height and build with olive skin and short dark hair. She had kept herself in good shape and her small but nicely curved breasts were perfect for her form.

She carried out detailed examination of JenniSlut's bimbofied body as the men watched intently. Her hands ran over legs and arms, tits, ass, tummy, pussy. "Extraordinary. Not a single birthmark or blemish anywhere. Superb muscle tone. Immense tits that don't sag at all. Not a hair anywhere except on her head. Simply amazing!" JenniSlut beamed at the compliments. Mrs. Lucas stood behind her and roamed over her form, kissing and biting lightly on her neck. She then flung herself back onto a couch and pulled her own legs apart. She tugged at her own tiny tuft of pubic hair, painstakingly trimmed into a perfect little heart. "Do you like the trim? It's another of Raffies' many talents." She crooked her finger at the now naked black man. Once again he dove his head between her legs. Quickly Mrs. Lucas shuddered, spasming into Raffial's mouth. She fingered herself as her boytoy sat back up on his knees. "Sorry to throw a wrench into your party plans."

Grant hung his head, silent and motionless.

"Poor, poor Grant", she went on, "I was so bored. I decided to cuckold him. He doesn't do anything unless I allow it. I get a great fuck whenever I want and he gets plenty of humiliation. Tell me, Jillian, what exactly did the two of you have planned?"

"I was instructed by Mistress to serve Grant any way he wished. I was to obey him in every way, unless it was harmful to me or to someone else. At any time I could call Mistress and request to come home if I felt unsafe. Grant assured her he would take good care of me."

"Have no fear, my dear. You are still perfectly safe. I will see to it personally. And as his wife you should obey me just as you would him." Jillian nodded slowly. "We'll have a good time in Montaillou. Now...since you fancy yourself the perfect cuntlicker, it's time to prove it."

Raffial turned to Jillian and motioned for to her to approach Mrs. Lucas. Chae-won stood behind him and watched to see what would happen. In the background Grant also watched sadly.

With one fluid, graceful motion JenniSlut dropped to her hands and knees and crawled towards Mrs. Lucas' seat. She stopped for a moment as Chae-won bent down and fondled her tits, then put two fingers through JenniSlut's nipple rings. Raffial reached out to take her by the back of the head and gently pulled her to the same position he himself had occupied moments before. The Petgirl's tits were pulled painfully as Chae-won held the rings, finally letting them slide off of her fingertips. JenniSlut's head was pushed firmly into Mrs. Lucas' moist, juicy pussy.

Habits took over, habits aquired over hundreds of hours satisfying Mistress and the other Petgirls. JenniSlut pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into the cunt of her date's wife. Air turbulence provided an extra bit of vibration to the experience as the jet slipped through the sky."OH GAWD!!", cried Mrs. Lucas. "She DEFINITELY knows what she's doing! Raffie, behind her - fuck her! Fill the bitch with that lovely black cock. "Get your tongue in deep, fuckslut! Ungggh! Wondeful! You like the way my pussy tastes, don't you!"

Indeed, the taste of another woman's wetness was always exciting to JenniSlut. The pussy throbbed lewdly as she pushed in deep and French kissed it, lapping at the fragrant juice from the depths of her date's wife. As JenniSlut made love to the new pussy pushed into her face she felt hands on her own thighs. A huge invader begin to push between her cuntlips. Despite the hours of dildo practice in the tanning booth and the always-plentiful JenniSlut syrup, her wet velvety walls had difficulty stretching around Raffial's member. It seemed to take forever, but Raffial finally sheathed himself fully inside the slut and for only the second time in her life JenniSlut was being fucked by a man. Mrs. Lucas' boyfriend began to stroke in and out of JenniSlut. Oils bubbled from deep inside her and dripped down his ebony balls. "Almost a virgin, yet such a slut", Mrs. Lucas laughed as JenniSlut grunted loudly into the woman's folds over and over.

Grant moaned in frustration and jealousy.

The black cock stroked in and out of little tanned JenniSlut again and again and again. In turn she pushed her face deep into Mrs. Lucas' pussy, licking the slick walls just as she did for Mistress. Raffial rans his big hands over the petgirl's body, squeezing the massive tits, slapping her firm ass, reaching around and toying with her clit as he fucked her. When the Petgirl took Mrs. Lucas' clit between her teeth the woman moaned and bucked, filling JenniSlut's mouth with delicious cuntcream. JenniSlut savored the flavor as it covered her cheeks and her chin while she bounced back and forth like a small toy on the huge cock.

"Fill her, Raffie", ordered Mrs. Lucas. Her boytoy buried himself deep inside JenniSlut, then pulled out very slowly inch by inch. Shoving back in, he pushed until squeezed tight against her. They began a steady stroking and the slut's huge tits swung back and forth with her nipples brushing against the carpet. JenniSlut felt the heat of her lover's balls, felt them quiver against her cunt, felt the cum begin to rush through his cock. "Fuck yes!", Raffie yelled out. JenniSlut screamed in orgasmic pleasure around the cock as she was filled with with ropes of boiling sperm, blast after blast.

Raffie slowed and stopped, covered in sweat, grinning. "Excellent slut you have here, Mr. Lucas." He slipped out of the gorgeous cummy pussy.

Mrs. Lucas motioned to Chae-won. "Be a dear and remove Raffie's cum from our guest." She pulled JenniSlut's mouth to Raffie's wet cock. "Clean it." JenniSlut eagerly licked off the thick musky mixture, tasting herself in it. Then Mrs. Lucas spread her own thighs even wider and pulled JenniSlut's mouth back to her needy cunt. The Petgirl's fat lips and tongue did their magic. In turn Chae-won pushed her face into Jillian's freshly-fucked cunt from behind and began to slurp. Jillian sighed in ecstasy as the three females feasted on one another. It was...just... like...home.

****************

It had been a long night. Soon they would be in Montaillou and everyone would rest for a while at the hotel. But the orgy still continued, racing through the sky.

Loud music filled the cabin and laser lights flashed. The jet began to feel more like a club. Chae-won and Mrs. Lucas were on all fours on the floor. Chae-won grunted and arched her back up, her ass bouncing against Mrs. Lucas' in time to the music as they fucked a long red flexible double dildo embedded deeply inside both of them.

Little JenniSlut had completely forgotten about Grant. She sat on Raffie's lap, facing outward, and leaned back against his dark chest. As for her own chest: a chain had been wrapped over an overhead handle then clamped to her nipple rings, tugging her globes. Sticking up between her legs, Raffie's thick cock came to life once more as she stroked and fondled it with both hands, even though it had already pumped each of the three women full of cum at least once. It seemed Raffie's balls held an endless supply of sperm and it was JenniSlut's turn to get filled again. He tweaked the fucktoy's stretched nipples and asked, "Are you cold little cumdump? We can turn down the air conditioning. Chae-won and Theresa have been working up a sweat together so I don't think it's bothering them", he laughed.

"A bit, sir. I'm afraid they're so hard they hurt." He laughed again. His hands dipped between her legs. With one hand he spread open her pussy, exposing it to tease the frustrated Grant still sitting alone, watching everything. With the other hand, he grasped her twitching clitoris and began to roll it between his forefinger and thumb. Still holding the cuntlips open he began swirling his fingers deep inside her before raising them high over her face. JenniSlut tilted her head back, mouth open wide and tongue out under the dripping fingers. As they slowly lowered into her mouth the bimbo's luscious thick lips wrapped around them and eagerly sucked them clean. The fingers stroked in and out of her mouth for a moment, then moved back deep into her pussy. Over and over the pair played this little game. He would hold the fingers over her face and tease her, letting them drip cuntcream on her face or pulling them up just out of reach as JenniSlut tried to suck them in. She would lick her fat lips and mewl in a quiet voice, "Mmmm, my little bimbo pussy tastes sooo good. Can I have more of my juice? Pretty please?" Raffie was pleased. "What a good fucktoy you are. Such a good girl." He turned her head to his and they kissed deeply, tongues intertwined. The creamy little cunt gushed on his lap at the magic words.

It began to feel empty again though, needing something thicker than fingers inside it.

"Put it in", he finally said. Reaching between her legs JenniSlut eagerly obeyed and once again Raffie was pumping his cock furiously into the Petgirl's wetness. He would stop and tease her, pulling out to rub his meat against her clit and pussy lips, then slide back into the sweet bubbling cunt to the hilt. JenniSlut lost count of her orgasms, loving the feeling of being filled and stretched. Over and over Raffie fucked the insatiable slut while she watched, hypnotized by her bouncing globes pulled up by the chain.

Holding the slimy double dildo, Mrs. Lucas stood in front of the mated pair. While they fucked she reached down to twist one end firmly into JenniSlut's mouth and let other end hang loose between the chain-stretched tits. "Here, fuckslut. Hold this for me." She laughed, stood back, and took a few photographs.

Chae-won and Mrs. Lucas then crouched and moved between Raffie's legs as his fuckslut gurgled on the dildo in her mouth. Never slowing the pussy-pounding, he pulled JenniSlut's legs up far apart over his own until her knees were almost level with his shoulders and her heels were suspended in mid-air. The two women watched in fascination as the long thickly-veined black rod machined smoothly in and out of the little tanned bald cunt. They leaned in closer so they could kiss and lick the pumping shaft and wet shiny pussy.

Everyone but Grant was having fun. Bouncing up and down, pussy and mouth filled, Jillian/JenniSlut could only imagine what might await her in Montaillou. Suddenly she shuddered and came yet again. Her cream ran down Raffie's cock and onto Mrs. Lucas' waiting tongue.

12