The Phaedrah Chronicles Ch. 5

Story Info
Phae is rescued & meets very friendly horses.
3.7k words
4.61
35.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a throbbing headache and dying embers of a campfire surrounded by furry bodies. The smell of genus felis hung thick in the air, making my nostrils twitch and my heart race. It was a dire predicament, indeed, for a dog like me. I sighed and resigned myself to quietly surveying my situation. The huge panther that had knocked me unconscious was lying next to me, rumbling softly in his sleep; so I was very...very quiet.

Two pair of luminous green eyes faded into view at the edge of the clearing, fixing me with their intensity. My "friend" and benefactor Azrael stepped into the rough circle of sleeping felines, leading a gray-whiskered copy of her carefully around the slumbering, forms. Az looked at me with a slight smile of (what I hoped to be…) affection. The venerable grimalkin she respectfully catered to just looked at where she was placing her unsteady hind paws. They eventually made their way to the fireside and sat down across from me, the old (but lovely) Tabby looking at me with amused scrutiny.

"You have nothing to fear, visitor…after we speak together for a while, you are free to make your way." Her emerald gaze crinkled merrily at me.

"Hallo, I am Phae; and I have not the foggiest idea of what you are talking about."

Her eyes never wavered from mine, but they widened a bit.

"They have not told you of your importance, this is good. Had you known, we would have been forced to imprison and possibly torture you for information on the human and vampire clans." She spoke the words with a detached warmth that I found disconcerting, at the very least. Again, her eyes never left mine.

"Who…?" I shut up quick at the slight tensing of muscles from Azrael. She rose partially, but settled back down at a slight gesture from the elder cat-morph. We exchanged daggered looks as the old one continued.

"You are very special to us little one….the very existence that we enjoy depends upon your continued life in this realm." She refused to acknowledge my shocked expression with an explanation, but gazed into the dying embers, instead.

"What is it with you, and this place?!?!?" I am not of this realm! I don't wanna be here! I ……." So I woke the whole camp, wouldn't you be upset, too?

I moved closer to the elder feline, for she seemed to be my only island of protection from the awaking sea of fur, claws and teeth. I was stabbed by many knives that were thrown my way by the eyes of the waking tribe. She chuckled softly.

"They will not hurt you, little one. They aren't happy with your liaison with my Granddaughter, and less than joyful at her resulting lump on the head. But you are quite safe here." I huddled closer still, not trusting her words. I was even less sure that she could have done anything for my defense if the tribe decided to dispatch my furry carcass once and for all. I gazed fearfully at the hulking form of the panther-morph as he stretched and yawned. I felt faint at the sight of his ten-penny nail teeth. His golden eyes opened and fixed on me and his upper lip rose in a silent snarl.

"Yah, tell him that." I squeaked from behind the Elder. "He hit me on the head and knocked me senseless."

"You had very little sense to begin with, mutt." He rumbled. "I just helped rearrange it to my liking. Even elder Mina could not save you, had you hurt my precious Azrael. I would have had you for a snack, and then made your mangy hide into a hat for her."

"That's enough Roagan. You've made your point, now leave it be. It is an unwitting pawn in this most delicate situation." Mina's words cowed the great panther into silence, much to my secret delight. Azrael was staring at me, incurious and alert to what was being revealed about this "situation".

"Does this have to do with the prophecy, grandma? I thought that applied only to the cat-tribes? What does this pup have to do with it?" Az looked back at me with a little friendlier expression on her lovely face. I heard Roagan growl something about "old fools and fantasy" and tried not to smile. I might live through this after all, I thought to myself. Throwing caution to the winds, I timidly cleared my throat and asked the gray furred Mina the question that had been itching at me since I first met Silvermoon, six days ago.

"Ma'am, is it too much to ask to be allowed one bit of knowledge? Why me? Why am I so special?" I felt foolish after the words left my mouth. A hysterical giggle threatened to break out of my throat. I fought it down and resumed my silence.

"You are correct in saying that you shouldn't even be here, Phae…or should I call you Brian?" I stared at her, my jaw dropping.

"How did you know?" I blinked at her smile.

"I also know, just as the clan Silvermoon has from the beginning, that your real body lies living but comatose, in a healer's bed in your realm. You are a traveler, a visitor, and you are disrupting the balance of energy and political power in this realm just by being here. It was prophesied that a very special morph would unite the tribes under her and lead us to victory over the human and vampire clans. This morph's name would be Phaedrah." She paused and let this sink into my head.

"This is nuts, and it's getting nuttier by the day. I am no one's savior, I am just scared, confused, and trying to figure things out!" I trembled with inner turmoil and anger.

"A hard task indeed, for a small mind such as yours, mutt." Roagan smiled toothily at me and a few of his cohorts chuckled at his wit. I had had enough and whirled to face him, my diminutive stature momentarily forgotten.

"Piss off muscle-head! Or I'll tear those whiskers out and feed them to you!" His look of surprise was worth whatever fate awaited me at his hands. I never got to find out. For the camp was suddenly surrounded by dark-robed figures and one, short, plump redhead…all armed with swords and mail. All weapons were drawn and at ready.

"It would be to your advantage to release the wee one to us, Mina. It is of no use to you and your tribe. Not if you are all dead." Mare's cherubic face was set in a scowl that chilled even my heart; though she looked great in her fighting leathers and breast plate. (Biiiig breast plate, I might add.)

Mina hissed at Roagan but he didn't listen, instead turning to face Mare in a battle stance. A tall, slender figure strode forward to face him; burning yellow eyes bore through his demeanor as he shrunk back a step. Silas' soft voice cut through the silence from beneath the heavy cloak.

"We already have a score to settle, feline…do not make it any worse with your stupidity." I thrilled at his gallantry, padding forward toward them. I was brought up short by a spitting snarl and dagger-like claws at my throat. Azrael held me from behind by the throat and forearm.

"The holy one will die before we let her go back with you!" A small trickle of blood dripped down my chest fur and pooled between my breasts. This was getting too crazy.

"Now drop your weapons!" She shook me a bit to demonstrate her serious intent.

"Granddaughter," Mina hissed, "If you hurt it I will kill you myself! Release it!"

The claws were reluctantly removed from my throat and I scurried across the camp to where Silas and Mare stood. Mare sheathed her sword and scooped me up in her arms, hugging me tightly to her breast and backing slowly out of the clearing. Silas stood staring at Roagan for a moment longer and then followed, never taking his gaze from the big cat. The other robed figures faded into the mist around the feline tribe and soon they were left alone in the woods.

I heard howls of rage and embittered argument that soon faded to nothing as we made our way quickly through the misty dawn to a waiting wagon pulled by two magnificent Equine morphs. Both were chestnut-brown with white blazes and both were very, very male. One looked at me with mild interest and smiled at my openmouthed gaze. Silas kissed Mare gently and chuckled at me, ruffling my ears. I squirmed out of Mare's arms and stood in front of him, tail wagging and ears up.

"I must away to meet my sister, dear pup. I leave you in very capable hands." He kissed my muzzle, having to stoop to do so, and nodded a friendly farewell to the horse-morphs. I watched him fade into the mist and sighed wistfully. Mare chuckled and slapped the larger of the two horse-men on a muscular rear, and scooped me up again. He tossed his mane and laughed at her, swishing his tail.

"This is Chet and Michael, dear pup," they both raised their heads proudly at mention of their names. "They are friends of mine. They agreed to help us in our escape. Up you go." Mare tossed me up into the wagon and climbed up after me, clucking her tongue at the (horses?) and we began to move. They pulled the wagon easily and without any guidance by traces or reins. Only the occasional verbal direction from Mare was all they apparently needed. I waited until my merry benefactor had taken off her breast plate and then jumped up into her lap, nuzzling her generous chest happily. I got a well needed hug and kiss from her and almost felt like a human being again (What am I saying?…an almost human being).

"Aye, I missed thee too, little one." She pressed me close and I felt deliriously happy. We watched the scenery pass by in silence, just enjoying each others presence for a while. I noticed that our handsome team was beginning to sweat with exertion. It must be hard to pull a wagon, I thought to myself. I began to feel sorry for them and asked Mare if maybe we should get off the wagon and walk, so as to lighten the load a bit.

"I doubt you would make much of a difference, pup. Mare, however, would be a different story." The larger of the two (Michael?) spoke and joined his brother in another gale of whinnied laughter. "That would be a horse of a different color."

I groaned at the excruciating pun and looked up at Mare, expecting her temper to flare. Instead she just laughed along with them and threatened to buy a riding crop at the next village.

"What, you've already worn your old one out? You just bought it a week ago, Red." Chet snorted merrily at Mare's all over blush.

"Hush Chet, or I shall wear one out on you and you alone."

I decided not to inquire about the exchange and settled myself in Mare's lap to enjoy the trip. I drifted off to sleep gazing at the muscular legs, broad backs, and cute (yes, cute) behinds of our kindly team.

The moon was rising when I awoke, curled up in a soft bedroll beside the dying fire. My headache was gone and only my severe hunger remained. The camp seemed deserted so I rummaged through Mare's pack for something to gnaw on. A slight noise from the underbrush made me jump back and crouch, a low growl rising in my throat. To my intense relief, Chet made his way back into the camp to sit by the fire and poke at it. He fed it some twigs and looked up, seemingly noticing me for the first time.

"Hello, pup, did you get enough sleep?" He smiled at me, his long face making the smile look odd.

"Um, yeah, thanks." I stammered a little, noticing that he was unsheathed. I tried not to stare, but it was so big! Can you see a blush underneath a coat of fur? He could. I looked away in embarrassment, remembering the fact that I was p[art fem, after all. He tingle in my stomach was pleasant but foreign to me.

The rustle and sigh from the bushes sounded again and I broke eye-contact with Chet for a second to glance that way. He smiled at me and sighed.

"It is them, for sure." He sighed.

"Who? It is whom, horsie?" I was enflamed with curiosity.

"Your Mare and my brother, of course. How do you think she got the nickname?" His snicker was too much. I crawled over to the edge of the clearing and peered into the dimness that had produced the sounds of passion.

I saw my savior and love mounted upon the thick, massive meat of the horse-morph Michael. She was enjoying herself immensely, moaning and writhing as she repeatedly impaled herself on him. I felt a gentle touch on my rear end as Chet's voice tickled my left ear.

"She is lovely, no?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, she is….and most desirable, Chet." I turned to look at him in confusion.

He read my expression and smiled.

"I am more interested in my own sex, pup." I cocked my head at him. "You would call me gay, in your world." His miserable blush tugged at my heart.

"I like guys….morph or human, vampire or living…I like guys, pup." He smiled shyly and turned away.

What was I thinking? I automatically reached for him and hugged him to me, holding him tight. His sweaty pelt and thumping heart called to the fem in me. I was becoming aroused against my will…and I didn't mind. He was tragic and sweet, this horse of a different color.

"I am part male, Chet." I smiled up at him as I stroked his swelling member.

He pulled away from me and blushed deeper, covering himself from my gaze. I snorted in arousal and decided to pursue the point.

"Thou art a holy one among furries, pup. You possess the capacity to experience both sides of our corporeal existence. I could never presume to impose myself upon you." He looked so cute and demure, huddling in upon himself that way.

"Even if I insist, Chet?" I stared at him with a desire that surprised even me. I cursed and blessed my ambiguity at once, then discarded it as irrelevant.

I tugged at the cotton dress that Mare had given me to cover my nakedness. It fell to the ground, leaving me bare and slightly aroused. Chet raised an eyebrow and smiled shyly. I leaped over the boundaries of preference and tickled myself idly with my fore claw. My cock jumped in sympathetic arousal as it unsheathed for him, joining his own outward arousal by pulsing in time with my heartbeat.

He stared at me for a moment, then leaned over and touched my glistening erection tentatively. He drew back when it jumped, but returned to lick it gently, smiling when I sighed in pleasure and leaned back to offer him more access. I watched as his own package grew to enormous proportions. "Time to explore new things, kid." I told myself as I reached for his swelling shaft.

I was dripping from my pussy with desire as I took his magnificent cock in my fore paws and gently stroked it up-and-down. His gasp of surprise and pleasure spurred me on to do more to it. I licked the head and giggled nervously as he bucked his hips, trying to come in contact with my tongue.

"You like that?" I teased.

He snorted a very horse-like comment under his breath and engulfed my cock in his soft lips and mouth. I never knew such pleasure existed in any realm.

I returned the favor as much as I could by sucking his massive member into my mouth, surprising myself by taking the better part of it into my mouth and down my throat. He moaned passionately and worked my own shaft into his mouth, massaging it with soft fore hands and swishing his tail in excitement. I pulled away from him and settled between his legs, stroking his meat in total abandon.

"I've never done this before, Chet." I was understandably confused at my extreme arousal.

"You don't have to do anything, blessed one." His words caused me pause for a half-second, then I resumed my ministrations to his growing tower.

"I want to, Chet…you are sweet and lovely and I like the way you smile." I gazed at him over the head of his cock.

I licked around the head like I had seen so many girls do to my own cock, then tried to engulf as much of him as I could. My throat muscles clenched in protest but I persisted, taking eight of his thirteen inches into my mouth and throat. I moaned softly as I drew back to look at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing rapidly, his massive chest rising and falling in a sweetly desperate rhythm that spurred me on to do more for him. I licked the length of him while I stroked him gently, watching him clench his eyes shut at his approaching orgasm.

"I can stop, I you wish, dear horse….." I couldn't resist teasing him a bit.

I tickled his shapely ass while I played with the huge penis before me, enjoying an abandon that I had denied myself until now.

"You would be most cruel to this poor draft animal if you were to deprive me of your tenderness, Mistress Phae," he moaned in a whispery voice.

My eyes were glowing like coals as I moved against him, stroking him rapidly and watching his eye-lids flutter in approaching climax. Suddenly he arched his back and thrust into my fore paws, letting loose with a shower of sticky semen that covered my arms, face, and breasts…dripping down off of my muzzle onto my thighs. Michael's deep voice startled us both as he spoke from the darkness at the edge of the clearing.

"You are full of surprises, pup. What else have you in store for us, hmmm?" I heard Mare giggle softly in the darkness behind him as he strode back into the fading firelight.

Gazing softly at Chet, I rose above his supine figure and pushed against his semi-erect tool with my own rock-hard member. Grabbing him by the head, I straddled him and rubbed his cock-head against my pussy and ass. I suddenly couldn't decide where to put him. Chet made that decision for me as he thrust into my ass, causing me to cry out in desire and pain.

"I'm sorry, dear little pup!" He started to pull out of me and away…I held him close and shushed him. Looking at Michael and Mare in petty defiance, I slid myself down onto Chet and stroked myself. I pulled and rubbed my cock in an effort to ease the pain from such a massive intrusion into myself. The gasp of envy I heard from Mare was satisfying indeed. Then I found that the pain had lessened, and a strange but wonderful pleasure had taken its place. I grinded myself against him as my ass-cheeks met his sweaty pelvis, my own erection throbbing and waving around aimlessly.

"I am giving Chet what he needs, I think..." I spoke breathlessly but clearly as I started to move up and down on this new sensation. Mare laughed out loud and strode onto the firelight, naked and lovely. She took hold of my cock and stroked it, making my body quiver. She then stated that I had been caught in a common but effective ploy of these two brothers. I stopped in mid-thrust and looked at her.

"Chet is playing with your tender affections; dear pup….he is bisexual. We have enjoyed many sessions together. But do not let me stop you." Her smile was eager and enticing, so I changed positions. Pulling Chet from my ass, I rubbed his glistening head against my pussy, and then grunted as I shoved myself down upon him.

Michael had stepped further into the firelight, and I felt his admiring eyes upon my body. My belly was touching Chet's and my member was trapped between us in a sweet deadlock. I threw caution and inhibitions to the winds and raised my tail, wagging it at Michael. I raised my shapely ass a little and panted at him and Mare.

They both moved to me and Mare took hold of my throbbing desire, while Michael walked around behind me; caressing my back and ass with a practiced hand. I couldn't resist pushing into his touch as I pumped myself against Chet. Michael then positioned himself behind me and I felt the wet, throbbing head of his own cock rubbing against my ass. By this time I did not care what happened, I was a purely sexual being and only wanted to please and be pleased. Mare leaned over and licked my cock as Michael sunk into my ass with his massive member. I shivered with passion and pushed back into the penetration, gasping at the feel of two hot slabs of meat within me, and the pleasure of Mare's sweet lips upon my own maleness. All the thoughts of normalcy and conformity from my past in another realm were then discarded; this is where I wanted to be. This is where I belonged. I cried out in orgasm as the three lovers gave me such pleasure as I had never before experienced. I felt the brothers' copious splash of scalding cum against my cervix and in my bowels, causing me to thrust up into Mare's waiting mouth to do some splashing of my own. She moaned and drank all of it. I felt a slight pang of jealousy because I thought that maybe I was missing out on something, still. But who knows what the future holds? We curled up and nuzzled each other till we slept soundly.

12