The Philadelphia Story Ch. 02

Story Info
She suffers tragic loss but finds new love.
6.2k words
4.35
15.7k
5
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

Ben was dozing and that was for the best. As I pulled the bed sheet up to cover his naked body, I felt powerless to stop the flood of emotion that engulfed me when I recalled the events of the past few years and I wept as the memories streamed thru my conscious mind.

The Philadelphia Story: Final Chapter

ONE:

After graduation, I remained in the Philadelphia area seeking employment. Chock full with two and four year colleges, I stood a much better chance of finding a teaching job than in Florida.

After my interviews at various campus locations, I spent time exploring the tremendous diversity of activities that existed within a few hours drive of the city. Melissa and I went clubbing on Delaware Avenue and spent New Years Eve in Atlantic City playing the slot machines.

With New York City close by, I attended my first Broadway show, "The Lion King" and did all the touristy sightseeing one associates with Manhattan. On a cold February day, I made the pilgrimage to Washington DC and was awed by the stark beauty of the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial. Then was moved to tears by the tragic waste of so many lives whose names are enshrined on the wall.

Several months passed and not one offer from any of the positions that I applied for. I was just about to give up hope when one dreary Thursday afternoon with grocery bags in both arms, I was walking up the front steps to my apartment building and the doorman handed me an express mail envelope.

"Came about an hour ago." He stated.

Per Melissa's instructions to me, the out of town neophyte, I tipped the doorman.

"Always tip the doorman." She would say like a mantra.

Inside the privacy of my apartment, I tore open the envelope and read the enclosed letter.

"Dear Ms. Lowry,

The College of Liberal Arts is pleased to offer you the position of Instructor in the English Department..."

I gaped at the letter in wide eyed disbelief. My first job in the academic world and only a thirty minute commute from my apartment. The following week I met with the Dean and he outlined the course details and requirements.

"If you're available, I have a Freshman English class in summer session that you can teach." He stated and I accepted immediately.

With a two week deadline to prepare lesson plans and course materials, I worked feverishly and finished the day before the scheduled start of classes.

On my first day, the Dean introduced me to the faculty in my department. I taught both summer sessions and formed several social friendships with my colleagues. We went to a local tavern called the Rusty Whistle for happy hour every Friday afternoon. I wanted to continue the tradition that I started with Melissa in graduate school.

When the faculty was at full strength the size of our happy hour socials doubled. During our first social of the fall semester, I saw many new faces but one caught my eye. She was sitting at the far end of the table with a colleague I met last summer. Jerry waved his hand in a "come here" gesture and introduced the very pretty woman sitting next to him as Nadia.

"Nice to meet you." I said cordially.

I sat next to Nadia and discovered that she was from Russia and moved to the United States with her parents when she was in her early teens. This was her third year teaching Biological Sciences at the college.

Nadia's voice had the barest hint of an accent when she spoke and I told her so.

"I studied English in school before I came to the United States." She said with pride in her voice.

As Nadia's piercing blue eyes held my gaze, her cheerful but reserved manner gave her an air of gentility. With her peaches and cream complexion and blonde hair pulled back and twisted in a French braid, she made my pussy twitch.

The happy hour social was breaking up and Nadia invited me to dinner at the seafood restaurant next door. After we ordered, we talked as though we were old friends instead of new acquaintances. I listened with rapt attention as she recalled growing up in Russia.

"Everyday I had gymnastics training." She said with bitterness. Then lamented,

"I wanted to be a Ballerina and dance with the Bolshoi."

However, Nadia's parents wanted her to be a gymnast and compete in the Olympics. She remembered in detail the small apartment with the shared bathroom, the scarcity of food and waiting in long lines for something as mundane as toilet paper.

Nadia's parents were chemists but because they were suspected dissidents they rated far less than other people of similar stature. Even with the fall of communism and greater freedoms, they desired a better life and moved to the United States.

By the end of the meal, I felt like we were bosom buddies.

During the week, our paths crossed several times on campus and we both commented on the unseasonably warm weather. At happy hour on Friday, Nadia invited me to her parent's home on Saturday for a swim in their pool.

"My mother and father keep the pool open until the end of September." She chirped in a happy voice.

At first I thought it was odd that Nadia, who I guessed to be about twenty seven or twenty eight years of age, was still living at home. But, when I saw her home, I whistled thru my teeth. The large colonial style house occupied an oversized wooded lot in an upscale neighborhood of suburban Philadelphia.

Nadia gave me a tour of the house and I met her folks. I found them to be charming but with a sophisticated air and they possessed a command of the English language that rivaled their daughter's.

We quickly adjourned to change into our swim suits and Nadia went into her bathroom. As I was primping my hair in her bedroom mirror, I heard the bathroom door open.

"Cindy, could you help me with something?" she asked in a pleading way.

Nadia was having problems tying the strings of her bikini top and I remedied the situation. When she turned around, she took my breath away.

"Does it look Ok?" she questioned with concern and I nodded my head in agreement.

Nadia explained that she found it at a small boutique in Manayunk. When she came out of the dressing room she felt "over exposed" in the bikini.

"It's only four triangles of cloth and some strings I argued. But, the salesgirl insisted it was a good fit." She said with some pride.

Good fit? The damn thing fit her perfectly.

"The only problem I have is tying the strings. I'm all thumbs." She remarked with humor.

Nadia's body had a beautifully proportioned look. The curves and lines flowed together in a symmetry that one rarely sees in the human form. It was the type of body one acquired from nature, heredity or God and while it could be honed by workouts was unattainable simply by working out. Although Nadia was of medium height at 5' 5", she had a light footed, airy way of walking that made her look taller.

As we sunbathed by the pool, Nadia and I discussed a variety of subjects. While I was initially drawn to Nadia's beauty, I was intrigued by her intelligence and dynamic personality. She was conversant on a wide range of topics and we had a few heated but scholarly arguments.

TWO:

With the passage of time, our relationship grew from a social one to a close personal friendship. When Nadia's mother discovered that I lived alone, I was invited to dinner on many occasions. Although I was unfamiliar with Russian cuisine, her mother skillfully cooked meals with a palate that combined a variety of ethnic ingredients from different cultures.

Nadia taught me how to play chess and "whooped my ass" until her father gave me some helpful strategy instructions. We went shopping, saw movies, toured the museums and attended concerts. In December, she took me to see a Pennsylvania Ballet performance of "The Nutcracker" and I was moved to tears by the majesty of the production.

But, Nadia had a wild side and we frequented clubs where she would dance until closing. Although she had many male and female admirers, she declined all requests for her cell phone number and dates. The same admirers bought her drinks and she never refused a free drink. I found it amusing that the prim and proper Biology Instructor was equally at ease in a museum environment and in a nightclub shaking her booty.

During the Christmas school break, I was having dinner with Nadia and her parents, when freezing rain coated everything and turned the roads into a skating rink. Her folks insisted that I spend the night and Nadia produced a bottle of vodka from the freezer. We sat at the kitchen table and drank shots with the consistency of syrup. The cold liquid turned fiery as it progressed down the throat and warmed the insides of the body.

By now my infatuation had developed into genuine romantic feelings. Nadia was everything one could hope to find in a woman or a man with a generous nature, kindhearted, sexy, beautiful, intelligent and loving.

After a few shots were consumed, Nadia took me, the bottle and the shot glasses to the hot tub in the basement. As she took the cover off the hot tub, I realized I had no swimsuit and when I pointed this out to her, she just laughed.

"Who needs a swimsuit!" she declared emphatically and was peeling her clothes off.

With the vodka roaring thru my veins, I threw caution to the wind and stripped. When I got my first unrestricted view of her naked body, an overused cliché popped into my head;

"Awesome"

Nadia's breasts were round and rode high on her chest with medium size protruding nipples. They were marvelously proportioned to her body and I guessed about a 34B. Her pale unblemished skin had a creamy glow and highlighted the toned muscles that lay just underneath the surface on her chest, flat stomach, arms and legs.

With the inevitable trek downward, my gaze alighted on her pussy framed by dark blonde pubes. Lovely, pretty, picture perfect and jaw dropping were some of the adjectives and phrases that came to mind.

We toasted a few more shots and when the water became unbearably hot, sat on the edge of the hot tub with our feet in the water. While we were listening to some music, I was entranced by the sight of Nadia's sexy butt moving to the beat of a song. With my head buzzing from the vodka, I dropped a hand between my legs and lightly touched my slit.

"Are you going to masturbate?" Nadia wondered aloud in a slightly boozy voice.

Then I remembered her parents upstairs and stopped. Nadia read my mind.

"Don't worry, their in bed." She said in a carefree tone and I resumed my activity.

Nadia slowly opened her thighs and with tentative swipes, fingered her hot looking pussy. It wasn't long before her digits alternated strumming her clit and poking her hole.

With my eyes firmly affixed to the sight of Nadia masturbating, I threw my head back and skyrocketed to planet orgasm in record time. I continued to gently massage my slit and gawked as Nadia moaned and groaned her way to an orgasm.

With our mutual masturbation fest over, we strolled naked to her bedroom. Not much was said and I incorrectly surmised that Nadia was tired. While she was in the bathroom, I had the sudden urge to urinate and knocked softly on the door.

"Come in." was the reply.

When Nadia saw my cross legged walk, she understood. As I sat on the toilet relieving myself, I watched as she stood in front of the mirror with a large wet wash cloth and gently cleansed her body.

The sight of Nadia's nude body, especially her tits, was inflaming my lust. Well aware of the effect her show was having on me, she seductively dabbed her slit and butt with the dripping cloth. Sitting on the edge of the sink, she ran the cloth up the inside of both out stretched legs then left a wet trail over her stomach and hard jutting nipples.

As my body surrendered to the erotic display, I vigorously fingered my soggy hole. Nadia produced a flesh colored dido and with her legs splayed, slowly inserted it inch by inch into her pretty pussy. While her free hand alternated squeezing a tit, she made little mewing sounds.

Like a jack rabbit on a date, I was in front of Nadia at tit level. When I palmed her sexpot nipples, she increased the tempo and the reaming dildo made squishing noises. My fingers rolled, tweaked and pinched the erect buds but before I had the opportunity to taste them, her body shook.

"I'm comingggg!" she announced loudly.

As we lay side by side in her bed, we talked about our feelings for one another and how we both wanted a romantic relationship. We kissed with a passion reserved for lovers and cuddled till dawn.

I woke to the sound of someone speaking a foreign language. When I heard the bedroom door close, Nadia appeared in my field of vision wearing a chenille bathrobe. She saw I was awake and told me her parents left for the day to visit relatives.

"My mother and father are going to visit my Uncle in New Jersey." She explained in a cheerful voice.

Nadia plopped down next to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss. She had a raw kissing technique that was rough but very satisfying.

With childlike enthusiasm, Nadia dragged my sleepy body to the shower and threw water and soapy foam at me. Her playfulness was a real turn on for me but once the fires of her libido roared to life, she was like a Siberian tigress.

Nadia was drying her body as I lay in bed studying the way her curves flowed symmetrically on her form. When she was dry, she threw the towel away and pounced on me. She pulled my petite body until it rested on top of her and she kissed me in her rough but sensual way. With the memory of last nights bathroom show still fresh in my mind, I made a bee line for her tits.

With my head buried between Nadia's legs, I ate her soaking wet pussy with more urgency and guessed correctly that she wanted it fast and furious. Her pussy produced creamy fluid in quantities that rivaled Natalie's and I found her slit was usually engorged with juice before I started licking.

Although Nadia liked her sex rough and raw, she was a generous lover and knew I preferred the slower and gentler approach. Her intuition about when to tone down the sexual heat and let it rise more slowly created a harmony that was satisfying for both of us.

Nadia loved to experiment and toys were one the outlets she was partial to. Eventually, I showed her my strap on and she loved fucking me missionary style while I played with her tits. We often took turns with our butts in the air as we reamed each other doggy style.

But, our relationship grew to be much more than sex and within a few months we were inseparable. One day after school, I was waiting for Nadia and when I saw her walking toward my office, my heart thumped with vibrant emotion. Later that night as we held each other, I looked at her.

"I love you." I gushed with passion in my voice.

Nadia regarded me with an amused expression.

"It's about time, because I love you." She declared in a loud voice that reached the rafters.

"I love Cindy!" she blasted out of her lungs at high volume.

I embraced her firmly and she kissed me with passionate zeal. Our love was mutual and swelled with each passing day.

I purchased a small home near campus and asked Nadia if she would come live with me, not as a roommate but as my soul mate. When she accepted, I cried with joyous elation. The fact that she was a woman made no difference to me and Nadia expressed the same sentiment as well. We loved each other and that was the most important factor in our decision.

However, we kept it as quiet as possible and drove separate cars to work. We even arrived separately for the Friday happy hour socials at the Rusty Whistle. Neither of us felt the need to broadcast our feelings for one another to the world around us.

Nadia's parents were not very pleased but recognized that their daughter, who they loved dearly, was an adult and capable of making her own decisions about her life. My folks were more accepting but since they lived in Florida, would only have to deal with the situation when we visited.

At the end of the spring semester, we traveled to Las Vegas for a long weekend. Nadia had always wanted to visit and the travel agency on the internet found us a suite at the Bellagio for a very reasonable price.

While I wasn't much of a gambler, Nadia had a penchant for Roulette and Blackjack. I stood in back of her chair at the Blackjack table and watched her expertise with the cards. We tried to visit every casino on the strip and Nadia would win small amounts of money. After a few days it added up to a tidy sum but Nadia grew tired of gambling.

We went to a performance of Cirque Du Soleil and while I thought it was too bizarre for my taste, Nadia insisted we see it again because it appealed to her Russian sense of theater. We marveled at the dizzying array of shops and restaurants. Nadia liked the buffet style breakfast, lunches and dinners while I was partial to the traditional way of dining.

With unflagging energy, we traipsed up and down the Strip sampling the best that Las Vegas had to offer.

Our last night in Vegas, we decided to give our aching feet a break and ordered room service. As we sat in the oversized hot tub, we ate and drank to our hearts content.

Rejuvenated by the steamy water and delicious food, Nadia had that look in her eye and I raced to the bed with her in close pursuit. Nadia pounced on me and growled her approval when I feasted on her for dessert.

With our idyllic vacation over, we made one last stop at Caesar's Palace. Nadia wanted to buy a pair of shoes that she saw the previous afternoon. As we stood on the moving walkway, the morning sun shone on her face and the light breeze framed her hair in just the right way. I took several photos with my digital camera and when I downloaded them into my computer, one in particular beautifully captured Nadia's smiling countenance.

It is hard to put into words the amount of bliss that I experienced when Nadia and I were together. Every morning when I woke with her body next to mine, I felt safe, secure and most of all loved. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and although she never verbally stated the same desire, her actions told me all that I needed to know.

We did almost everything together. I had never felt so in tune and in touch with another human being.

Nadia had a childlike playfulness that I adored as she injected the every day and tedious activities with her fun loving spirit. Sometimes when she washed the dinner dishes, she'd throw handfuls of soapy water at me. Or, she'd throw freshly dried clothes at me from the dryer, challenging me to fold as fast she threw. The vacuum cleaner evolved into an object of torture and fun as she poked my rear with the suction end and left small round red welts on the skin.

But, I treasured the quiet times when we would cuddle together on the sofa and watch TV or lay side by side in bed. When she fell asleep in my arms or I in hers, I was enveloped by an all encompassing sensation of love and security.

When the fall semester was underway, the Friday happy hours resumed and I met the new Activities Director. Ben was very pleasant with an engaging personality and he often sat with Nadia and me. Our conversations covered just about every topic under the sun and he would argue his points tirelessly. On several occasions, we asked him to dine with us at the seafood restaurant next door and he introduced us to bowling at an alley near campus.

Nadia had a flair for the game but I needed help and Ben took great pains to instruct me. After one particularly enjoyable Friday night, Nadia commented that Ben had his eye on me.

"He likes you, I can tell." She remarked without a hint of jealousy.

I told Nadia she had an overactive imagination given the fact that with her body and beauty, he probably had a crush on her.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers
12