The Philanderer and Her Top Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"Ssssstephen! uhhh, ahhhhh!" She came against my leg and hand. When she finally relaxed, I stroked her back and she kissed my chin. I pulled my other hand from between the wet mess of her pussy and my thigh, then tasted her from my fingers, she watched.

"That was amazing, I can't believe I came like that just rubbing against you--I'm like some sort of monkey or something." I laughed.

"Lie on your back, I want to taste you for real." She sat up and I moved aside so she could lie back. I noticed her pussy wasn't shaved, but it was trimmed so short and it was so light that I hadn't noticed it earlier. She had her legs closed as I knelt beside her and stroked her belly.

"Open your legs for me." She smiled and shook her head.

"You need to know the password." She wasn't making things easy, my cock wanted to be inside her and my brain wasn't accomplishing the task.

"How do I learn the password?" I tickled her behind her knee and she briefly separated, but then grabbed my hand.

"I don't know, but I think we need one." She bit her lip and stared at me with those pretty irises. I lay on my stomach and kissed the side of her breast up to the arm that was holding my hand. She squirmed when I kissed her armpit.

"How about 'Zack Morris'?" She laughed and nodded, then opened for me, showing me the pink beneath her pretty little lips.

"Ooo, that's what Kelly likes..." She made all sorts of noises when I dove in between her thighs to explore her inside. I licked from her perineum to her clit and back down, then made tiny zig zags over her clit. She squeezed my cheeks with her thighs and pushed up into my mouth as her pussy drooled onto my tongue. After a couple minutes of this she pushed me away and sat up absolutely in heat.

"You're gonna make me cum twice before I do anything for you...I haven't been a very good slumber party host." She pouted then told me to lie down, which was awkward as I maneuvered into position on the corner of the bed. She grew impatient and pushed me backward, I hung back half-off the bed. She grabbed my cock and straddled my legs so I wouldn't fall off--which would have gotten uncomfortable quick had she not started licking and sucking on the end of my dick. It was fantastic, she kept her right hand wet and stroked away on my shaft as she swirled her tongue over the head and licked the underside intermittently.

"Pretty, you're very good at this, I don't think I'll last long..." She intensified her sucking and stroking, while I caressed her face.

"You're not supposed to last long, cum before my mouth gets tired." She went back to work, this time kissing my balls back up to the tip of my prick.

"I guess not...and I'm going to cum in about ten seconds, plus or minus." She laughed around the head of my dick, coughed, then concentrated on sucking until my body tensed and I came into her mouth. She paused the sucking and let me finish ejaculating, then swallowed.

"I never swallowed that before, it's fucking ick." She made a sour face, never letting go of my dick. I got back fully on the bed. She pushed her tits against me and leaned in for more kissing, we made out for a few minutes which kept my dick semi-hard but not quite ready for use.

"Get on yer hands and knees, please." She shook her head and said she wanted to keep kissing.

"If you get on your hands and knees I'll keep kissing you." She giggled and got in position. I got a fantastic look at her asshole and puss, she was proportional and sexy. I rubbed her ass then kissed her between her labia. She pushed back, and I soon had my tongue inside her. She definitely didn't taste bad, sort of sweet, but still vagina tasting.

"Ooo, ooh...you're nice to me, I want you to come to all my slumber parties." I began rubbing her clit and she became incomprehensible, with tongue in puss and fingers on her button she shifted and squirmed and cooed until she came and collapsed on her stomach. I climbed over her and kissed her ass and lower back, then up her spine, moved her hair out of the way to kiss the back of her neck. The warm body beneath me was heavenly. I was hard as hell again, just grazing her ass with my shaft. I nibbled on her earlobe and whispered:

"I'm still thinking about you coming to Europe with me..." She sighed and moved her ass against me, nestling my cock between her cheeks, moving her hips slightly.

"You're not going anywhere, I'm keeping you in that armouire we have out in the sitting room." I continued to kiss her neck and stroked the sides of her breasts before taking cock in hand and moving said cock to the ultimate destination. I had the entire head in her puss, between her closed legs when she pushed me off. I was bummed that maybe she was pissed that I hadn't asked, and figured I was going home cock-in-hand.

"No, I wanna be face-to-face." She turned over and pulled me between her smooth pale legs.

"I dream about you." I told her as I sucked on her neck and rubbed the head of my dick down her slit.

"You do? What kind of dreams?" I started to push in, she was instinctively defensive, but soon her puss relaxed enough and I had an inch in. She breathed in deeply, and told me to stay slow. I paused after I had two inches in, her breathing was heavy but she had her arms wrapped around- pulling me toward her body.

"I dream about talking with you, going to the grocery to buy bread and things, all sorts of dreams..." A few more inches, she squeezed from time to time, I paused to let her adjust.

"Unnh, bread and milk? Ohh, gentle--not as dirty as I imagined." I started sliding in and out of her slightly, beginning the incredible friction. She was wet when I first put it in, now she was probably soaking the bed beneath us.

"They're not dirty, they're sexy though--we talk about whatever, but you're so sensual that I have to play with myself when I wake up." She smiled, her face and entire body glowed, she was flush to her toes. I began to penetrate her deeper, she moaned with each thrust, I grunted when my pelvis met hers. She wiggled around when I paused, fully inside her.

"Stephen, I think about you when I play with myself...unnh, yes, you can go slow or faster if you like...." I'd almost pulled out, then sunk my cock back in 'til my balls lay against her skin. Soon I picked up the pace and we were in a nice rhythm, she was even arching her back into me on the down strokes. Her pussy was velvet, hot incredibly tight velvet that lived and breathed around me.

"Oh, Steeeephen, I think I'm going to cum--ahh, yesssss." I increased speed when she said she was close and put a hand down to rub her clit; her body clenched and she let go. She screamed/moaned something indecipherable, I stayed as deep as possible 'til she finished her orgasm.

"That was the best, I'm going to dream about that, I think." She started moving beneath me again so I picked up the pace, I was plainly fucking her now. I wasn't far from cumming, I drove in and out from the base of my elbows--she held on my back and wrapped her heels around my ass.

"Unh, unh, unh--Stephen, ooooh, God!" Her face screwed up and she was already cumming again, which sent me over the edge. With a few deep strokes I was cumming in her, buried fully inside as she pulled me into her orgasm. We lay absolutely crushed together until the heat from our bodies was too much and we had to separate.

"Jesus, that was amazing..." She panted as we lay on our sides facing each other. We kissed, our lips were dry from the heavy breathing. I fondled her breasts, they were too perfect to neglect, she kept trying to pull me toward her but when we were skin to skin it was just too warm, and I'd have to caress her face or suckle a tit to create the necessary space.

"You're pretty." She smiled and traced my lips with her pointer. She made her way back onto my thigh, her chest mashed into mine, and with her arms around my neck we fell asleep.

We both awoke in the very early morning for a repeat, she got on top and fucked me for sometime; I lasted a while because I was still half-asleep. I don't remember if I came or not, I figure she did, because when we awoke I was pretty sticky around my cock up to my navel. It was around eight, I watched her wake up.

"'Morning, sexy Stephen." She peeked at me from beneath her pillow.

"Are you hiding from me?" She stuck out her tongue, then replied:

"Yes, I'm sore and I don't want that thing anywhere near me this morning." I laughed, and coaxed her out from beneath the pillow. She hugged me tight and kissed my chest.

"Don't go to work, stay in bed with me 'til the afternoon." I pretty much whined.

"I have to go to work, you have to go back home and make sure you graduate on time." She sat up.

"Oh, so it's fuck me then kick me out?" She didn't laugh, I guess it wasn't the right time for a joke.

"Really, I have to be to work before nine--I'd probably be late even if I was already showered and dressed." She leaned down for a quick kiss then placed her head on my chest. She said something that shocked me,

"Stephen, last night was my first time." I stared at her, not quite putting two and two together. She looked up at me and saw that I didn't understand.

"You know, having sex...I never had uhh, 'intercourse' before." My mouth hung open, I thought she might be pulling my leg.

"Jordan, if you're trying to get a laugh, this would be the meanest..." She looked serious enough,

"I'm honest, I was a virgin..." The moment that I knew she wasn't teasing me I thought a million different things.

"Wow, I wish you told me...really? God, Jordan, we didn't use a condom." She frowned.

"It's not like virginity is an STD--you act like we just had sex and I'm telling you I have syphilis or something..." She was pissed, she got up wrapped in the sheet and rummaged through her dresser. I spoke,

"No, I mean, fuck...I could of hurt you or something... I can't believe I didn't know that about you. --I love you, Jordan..." She ceased her rummaging and looked at me; now she was the one surprised. I continued:

"I do. I had a crush on you when I first saw you moving in with your family--which is kind of perv cuz you were probably barely thirteen, but when I started seeing you every day and we became friends...I know I've loved you since the first time we were alone together in your back yard." I was rambling then. She came back to the bed, smiled, and sat in my lap.

"I love you too, Stephen, all the same memories...but you're going back home, and you're living with someone and this might be all there is." I stroked her body, her eyeliner and lipstick were gone. She looked different, pure and reminiscent of when I first met her--but the womanly version...better.

"We belong together."

"I know." She didn't sound as convincing as I thought I had.

"I guess I'm going to have to win you." I smiled, she pecked my lips.

We took a shower together, I washed her, it was probably the most sensual experience of my life up 'til then. I didn't want to lose physical contact with her, I even put the panties and skirt on her body--she smelled like soap and woman, no perfume or exotic shampoo or body wash. When we were dressed it was half-past nine, I told her I'd drive her.

"No, it'll take longer to drive, I'll make the train." Her eyes were watering. When we were out in front of her building she cried lightly and hugged me to her. My eyes stung, I knew what she meant by 'this might be all there is'. She kissed me softly on tiptoes, then whispered:

"44 days. Don't break my heart...even a little." I watched her disappear down the sidewalk; I was happy.

***

Here's the voicemail I left on her cell from somewhere in Pennsylvania:

"Oh, hey, Jordan? --This is Steve. Well, I'm in my car and I've been driving for a few hours and I wanted to call you cuz I thought 'oh shit, it's been so long since we've last talked' and I miss you, you know, you're my best friend of all-time. And I wanted to tell you about this girl--I was with her all last night and she simply blows my mind and I wanted to tell you all about her--you'd love her, she's smart and sexy and silly and has the same kind of funny quip for everything...so call me if you want to talk, I'll probably call you again tomorrow or the next day, or tomorrow and the next day...Oh shit, I almost forgot--I'm thinking about going to Europe or Montana or Bangladesh for a few weeks this summer, you interested?"

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers
12