The Philatelists

Story Info
Marika finds age is no barrier.
3.2k words
4.35
45.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,281 Followers

Marika had got to know Dennis well a couple of years after she had been widowed. With her advancing years, and without Ned, she found the house they had occupied for forty years too big and too maintenance demanding for her. She had sold the place and bought a small unit, 25/2 Stewart Avenue.

Living next door to the unit in a house nearly as old as the one Marika had just sold was Mavis and Arty Shaw, a couple in their early forties. With them lived their twenty two year old son, Dennis, who had recently finished his apprenticeship as a plumber.

Mavis and Arty had proved to be good neighbours, one of their first acts being to introduce Marika to their church.

The area round the church was gradually being redeveloped and every time a house came up for sale it was pulled down and units like the one being occupied by Marika were being built. These units were mostly occupied by people about Marika's age, the sixty pluses, so the congregation had focused its mission on the elderly.

Marika had seen little of Dennis at first. She assumed that he, like a lot of young people, would not want to socialize with someone her age. She understood this, but felt sad because she and Ned had never been able to have children, and she would have liked to have had a son, especially a nice looking one like Dennis.

Mavis' and Arty's parents had died long before Marika moved into the unit, and Mavis especially seemed to see in Marika a surrogate mother, confiding in her.

One such confidence involved Dennis.

"You know Marika," Mavis said one day over a cup of tea, "I worry sometimes about Dennis."

"Oh, why?" asked Marika through a mouthful of chocolate biscuit.

"If I tell you, you won't say anything to him will you?"

"No, of course not," Marika assured her, knowing full well that Mavis was going to tell her anyway.

"Girls," Mavis said ambiguously.

"Girls?"

"There aren't any."

"Yes there are, I've seen them in the supermarket and there's that lovely looking girl in the chemist's shop and..."

"No...no..." Mavis interrupted, then whispering, "I mean there aren't any girls in Dennis' life."

"Aren't there?" Marika queried, puzzled about where this conversation was heading.

"No, it's not natural, is it?"

"Isn't it?"

"Well, I mean, Arty and me, we...we..."

"You and Arty?"

"Ooo, I've said too much haven't I?"

"Have you?"

"Yes, well, I suppose I might as well tell you. It was at the church Easter Camp that we...I got...you know...Dennis."

"Ah," said Marika. "What about Dennis?"

"He doesn't."

"He doesn't what?"

"You know...with girls."

Marika grew a little exasperated.

"Mavis dear, what is it you're trying to tell me?"

Mavis took a deep breath and said, "I'm trying to tell you I'm worried in case..." her voice dropped so as to be almost inaudible, "in case he's one of those."

"One of what?"

"Those...those...oh what's the word...er... jolly...they don't like women."

"Oh, you mean gay," Marika said, relieved that the cards were face up on the table at last.

"Yes...yes...that's the word. Do you think he might be?"

"Dunno," replied Marika, "but it's no use worrying about it, I've heard a rumour that the government is going to make it compulsory soon."

"What?"

"Being gay. We'll all have to be gay. You and me will have to meet on the sly then or people will start talking."

"Be serous Marika, I'm worried about him."

"No point in worrying Mavis, if he is then he is, and if he isn't then he isn't, and that's all there is to it. Have another cup of tea and help yourself to the chocolate biscuits."

Marika, having given sage counsel; that seemed to conclude the conversation regarding Dennis and his sexual orientation.

Marika didn't exactly dismiss what Mavis had told her, and for a while she thought about Dennis. He was after all a good looking boy, and he might just be...but as she 'd told Mavis, there wasn't any point in worrying about it.

* * * * * * * *

It was shortly after that conversation with Mavis that Marika came in close contact with Dennis. It was when the water in her sink refused to disappear down the plug hole. She poked at the hole with a skewer but it made no difference, the water still sat there looking sullenly back at her.

In desperation Marika applied to Mavis for help. Mavis, unable to help personally, said she'd send Dennis round as soon as he got home from work. "After all, he is a plumber," she said.

Dennis arrived about six o'clock, carrying with him a rubber cone thing and something that looked like a long snake.

By then the water had managed to dribble way, but he filled the sink, watched for a few moments, and then assaulted the plug hole with the rubber thing.

"A new place like this shouldn't have this trouble," he commented, "what have you been putting in the sink?"

Marika couldn't think of anything unusual so Dennis took his snake thing and went outside.

After a while the sink cried out, "Glargle," and with sucking noises the water began to flow down the plug hole.

Dennis reappeared carrying a piece of hard cement.

"Look at this," he said, "crazy; can't think how it happened. Bit of hard cement stuck in the waste pipe; things got caught on it, and there you are, blocked."

Marika surveyed Dennis closely for the first time. "Wouldn't mind having him clear my waste pipe," she thought. "Pity I'm not forty years younger, I'd have his shoes under my bed. I wonder if he is gay."

Had she but known it Dennis was giving her a close scrutiny.

"Not bad for an old girl," he thought, "I wonder if its true that women go off the boil after they're fifty?"

"How much do I owe you?" Marika asked.

"Aw, that's okay," Dennis said with a grin, "good neighbour and that sort of thing, just give me a cup of tea."

"Sure?" Marika asked, "you really just want a cup of tea?"

"Yeh, just a cup of tea. We haven't had a real mag since you moved in."

"That's true," Marika replied, wondering what they could mag about.

It didn't prove as difficult as she anticipated. They found they had a mutual interest in philately and were soon working out which stamps they could swap.

Marika had been collecting stamps since she was nine years old, and was currently the secretary of the local Philately Society. Dennis, who had been an enthusiast since he was ten, had never heard of the society. Marika introduced Dennis to the society and thereafter they frequently had their heads together as they mulled over their stamp collections and worked which stamp they would swap for that one.

Despite Marika's early salacious thoughts about Dennis cleaning her very personal waste pipe, she was of the opinion that even if Dennis was not gay he would hardly be interested in a woman her age. She did, however, allow herself to get fond of Dennis and certainly he seemed to like being with her.

At first it was no more noticeable than a little puff of cloud in a clear sky on a summer's day; sitting close on the divan as they went over their stamp collections; the pressure of thighs touching; hands that seemed to brush momentarily.

Marika told herself it was ridiculous to suppose that these contacts meant anything until one evening, after they had discussed the value of a stamp from the Congo, Marika noticed a look in Dennis' eye she thought she recognised. It was the look Ned used to have when he was considering a little bed time conviviality.

That memory points to a problem that Marika had; Ned used to get that look frequently so Marika had been used to regular servicing.

Now all rumour and mythology to the contrary, in her sixties Marika still got turned on, and with no Ned to meet her needs she found the state of sexual arousal somewhat frustrating.

Many a night she lay in bed with her finger circling her clitoris, bringing her self to orgasm. This she found to be unsatisfactory, but thinking that no loving penis would ever enter her vagina again she felt that she was doomed to what she found less than adequate.

Still finding it difficult to believe that Dennis had an interest in her beyond her stamp collection, she began to observe him more closely.

* * * * * * * *

Her close observation seemed to indicate that Dennis was indeed getting sexually aroused in her presence. He seemed to find it difficult to sit still and their hands seemed to collide with increasing frequency.

Marika had to admit that much of this colliding was initiated by her since even if she was mistaken about Dennis' feelings; she had no doubt about her own. She fantasised Dennis when she masturbated; she dreamt of him but the dreams were also very frustrating because just as Dennis was about to lovingly enter her vagina with his penis she always woke up.

In their stamp collecting sessions she too found it hard to keep still, and there could be no doubt about the wetness of her inner thighs.

The little summer cloud grew to become a large cloud with the threat of a summer storm, except in her case it would be an autumnal storm.

The storm grew even more ominous when she felt sure she could frequently see a substantial lump growing in Dennis' groin, which lump was even more noticeable when on warm evenings he wore shorts.

Still unable to believe that Dennis was getting worked up over her, Marika, when naked, took to sneaking looks at herself in the long mirror in her bedroom. What she saw did not altogether displease her.

Her hair was silvery grey; her brow had few furrows, but from her slightly turned up nose there ran lines down to the corner of her mouth. This, however, seemed to pleasantly emphasise her rubicund mouth whose lips had never known lipstick.

Unfortunately her neck sagged a little and her breasts were no longer the ripe firm hemispheres of youth, having succumbed to gravity, but her nipples still stood out straight and pink.

She sighed as she recalled how Ned had loved to suck what he called, "Those delicious nubs." But then, there were a lot of things she had that Ned had liked to suck, just as she had enjoyed sucking various parts of his anatomy with special focus on the large purple head of his penis.

Her figure was still slim and her legs -- well, Ned had always said that it was her legs that had first attracted him -- were still in good shape.

"Yes, not bad for an oldie," she told herself, "but was it good enough for a youngie?" she wondered.

She felt that even if she was not mistaken about Dennis getting horny over her, she could hardly make the first move. If she did make a move and she was wrong about Dennis' feelings, then she could be left red faced and ashamed, and Dennis might come no more to swap stamps with her.

So poor Marika had to live with her sexual agitation, always hoping that Dennis would make the move she longed for.

* * * * * * * *

The move was made one evening when, having discussed the value of a Fijian stamp, Dennis suddenly and rather clumsily kissed Marika on the lips.

Having kissed her Dennis sat back as if appalled by what he had done and stammered, "S-sorry I...I...just...s-sorry..."

"So that's how you feel is it?" Marika said softly, and returned his kiss somewhat more expertly, allowing it to linger and running her tongue over his lips.

When she finally released him from the kiss Dennis gasped, "Marika!"

Marika kissed him again, pulling her body close to him. She could feel him trembling and when once more breaking off from the kiss, she smiled at him and said, "I think there's something we need to do."

She rose and removed her knickers, watched by a fascinated Dennis.

Marika ordered Dennis to stand, and when he did she removed him shorts and underpants to reveal a large penis, its urethra already oozing clear droplets of pre-cum.

Considering that this was no time to engage in the finer points of love making Marika pulled up her skirt, and lying on the divan spread her legs wide, revealing the long furrow of her vagina embedded in grey pubic hair.

She extended her arms to Dennis saying, "Come on sweetheart; lie on top of me."

It seemed clear that Dennis had no sexual experience but like most males he had some rudimentary knowledge of what you did with a ready and willing female.

Marika contemplated his ineptness briefly with some satisfaction. "I'll enjoy teaching him about a woman's body," she thought, recalling how she had trained Ned in the finer points of love making.

Dennis was having difficulty trying to find the entrance to her vagina, so Marika took hold of his penis and guided him in. As he felt the warm wetness of her depths Dennis gave a loud groan.

Marika, her feelings as much tender as sexually aroused, stroked his hair saying, "Just let it go darling...just let it all go, you'll feel much better."

Suspecting that Dennis would come quickly, and being an old hand at the love game, Marika knew how to hold back her orgasm, and this she did, telling herself, "This one is all for Dennis."

She made soft crooning and encouraging sounds as she tried to suit her rhythm to his somewhat erratic movements.

Suddenly, as if by some animal instinct, Dennis gave a loud cry and plunged deep into her. She felt the first surge of his warm young cum, and timing it almost to perfection she made sure that succeeding ejections were deep in her tunnel.

He gave one last thrust into her, sighed, and then she felt him relax.

"Did that feel good," she asked as she stroked his hair.

"It...it...was...was bloody wonderful," he gasped, "I never thought it would be like that."

"It was your first time, wasn't it?"

Most young guys don't like to admit that they haven't been screwing every girl in the neighbourhood, but Dennis didn't hesitate; "Yes, I knew it would be right with you."

"How did you know that?"

"If I tell you, you won't pass it on to any one, will you?"

"A secretive lot the Shaw family," Marika thought, but said, "No, not if you don't want me to."

"It was mum who told me."

"Told you what?"

"She said that older women do it better."

"Did she?"

"Yes, she said that older women are like a Stradivarius violin, they play a much sweeter tune."

"Just you wait until I get to the cadenza," Marika thought, but said, "I think you'd better come out of me now, I've got a concerto I'd like to play with you, but I like to start fresh."

Marika had the satisfaction of knowing that Dennis wasn't gay, or alternatively he was bisexual. She also wondered what the normally reticent Mavis' motives might have been in suggesting to Dennis that older women did it better.

"I wonder if she...no, surely not? But you can't really tell these days, but so what if she did want him to, it obviously hasn't succeeded because Dennis has just had his first time with me."

Setting aside these thoughts and clutching a tissue to her vagina, she hurried to the bathroom to remove the copious quantity of sperm Dennis had put into her. From memory she couldn't recall Ned even at his most potent ever filling her as Dennis had.

Returning with a small bowl and washcloth she lovingly washed Dennis' penis, in the process making it rise again. This gave Marika immense satisfaction since such an erection so soon after his first ejaculation presaged many happy hours with him.

Marika suggested that she could attend to his obvious need more adequately if they used her bed, and there began her first lesson by introducing Dennis to the mysteries of the female sex organ.

Ever the practical person, this involved her sitting on the edge of the bed with legs spread and raised in order to display the organ to best advantage.

The most serious part of the demonstration was the inspection of her clitoris and the suggestion that ladies like to have that part of their anatomy licked and sucked. Dennis, whom she informed was not to stop no matter what she said, obliged with considerable verve.

Already on the verge of orgasm due to their first union, the reason for her warning that Dennis should not to stop soon became clear. As had been her habit in the past Marika began in negative mode.

As the first warning signs of her orgasm made them selves felt she began to mewl; "No don't...don't make me come...I don't want...stop...stop...its agony...no...no...I won't..."

Throughout this outcry Marika clutched Dennis' head to her, thus ensuring he didn't stop. As her climax approached her cries rose to a scream, "Yes...yes...don't stop...oh my God...faster...more...more..."

Dennis acquitted himself well given that this was his first experience of cunnilingus, not once did he falter.

Marika was perhaps less kind in her administration of fellatio since she would not allow him to come into her mouth. Instead, as she sensed his coming orgasm, she leapt upon him so that he not only ejaculated into her vagina, but gave her a second orgasm. It seemed that Dennis had no complaints about what some might see to be deprivation.

* * * * * * * *

From that time on Marika and Dennis regularly swapped not only stamps, but bodily fluids as well.

Mavis during the course of a conversation, did comment that Dennis seemed to be spending a lot of time with Marika, and whilst he had always been keen on stamp collecting his enthusiasm seemed much enhanced of late.

Of greater concern to Marika was something Mavis mentioned during another conversation.

Mavis had giggled rather coyly and said, "What I told you about Dennis not liking women, it's all right, I know he isn't...what did you call it?"

"Gay?"

"Yes, that's it; he isn't you know."

Marika said, "Ah," and for a moment wondered if Mavis knew about her and Dennis. Then it occurred to her that Mavis and Dennis might be..."No, surely not," but after all, what did it matter as long as Dennis still regularly serviced her.

"That'll be a load off your mind," she said.

"Yes," Mavis sighed, a dreamy look coming into her eyes.

Marika decided not to ask how Mavis knew Dennis wasn't gay.

* * * * * * * *

Of course all that was a long time ago.

Some events that might be of interest are: Rather late in life Mavis got pregnant; soon after that became obvious Arty left her; Dennis never got married and continued to live at home; Marika and Dennis continued to swap stamps and bodily fluids until in her early seventies when Marika went to that Great Philately Society in the Skies.

In her will Marika left her stamp collection to Dennis.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,281 Followers