The Phillips Family Curse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,950 Followers

"I don't care." I said, beginning to jog away from her.

"Wait!" she called out after me. I knew her enough to know she wasn't gonna give chase. "We can hang out... tour the city... make babies." I gave her a look back, not sure if I heard her right. But at this point, it didn't matter.

I had to get away. So, I ran.

I had to get away, and find a way to maybe, just maybe, find a way out of this mess I had fallen into. Because these experienced women had their sights on me, and if I wasn't careful, I would end up in balls deep in one of my hot relatives.

Yeah, I had to run.

*************************

TheTalkMan's Note: Chapter 2, coming soon. Jesse get's to the bottom of what's going on...will these answers push him away, or draw him closer? One of these women must have what it takes to tame that teenage dick, but who?

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,950 Followers
1...345678