The Philosophy Teacher

Story Info
Philosophy talks lead to love.
10.8k words
4.71
23.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers

My name is Jacob Hennessey but everyone calls me Jake. I'm currently retired at 55 years old, from the local University where I was a professor of Philosophy. I've lived in the same house for over 30 years and over those years I've had many neighbors. Some of the neighbors I got along with well and some not so well. I've lived alone since my wife passed away from cancer 20 years ago so I'm pretty set in my ways. But, for all of that, I'm not a curmudgeon. I'm not the guy who yells at the kids to get off my lawn because I really like kids and I thought they added a lot of life to the neighborhood.

About 13 years ago a Ukrainian family moved in next door with 5 kids whose ages ranged from 18 to 9. They were pretty recent arrivals to our country so none of them spoke much English and I, of course, didn't know a lick of Ukrainian. But, I would smile and wave at the parents whenever I saw them and they would wave and smile back. Some of the older kids were picking up English in school but they were embarrassed to talk to me.

The youngest, the 9-year-old, whose name I would learn later was Anna, was very inquisitive. She would watch me as I did yard work or chores around the house. Every now and again a ball she was playing with would fly over the fence so I would toss it back to her. Anna would be up in her tree house watching me and when I would send the ball back over the fence she would smile, wave and then sit up there and watch me work. As the years went on and as Anna learned English she would come over to talk and watch me do my chores. She was a great kid and was very bright.

After my chores were done on weekends I would sit in the shade of my garage and watch the neighborhood. More often than not, Anna would be in there with me asking all sorts of questions...the inquisitiveness never went away with that girl. She would ask me why I didn't go to church on Sundays like her family did. She asked me why I wasn't married. Nothing was off limits in her mind. I didn't want her to lose her questioning mind so I would answer each question to the best of my ability and as honestly as possible.

When Anna found out that I had been married and that my wife had died she was very sad for me. She told me that my wife was waiting for me in heaven because I was a nice man. She was a little shocked when she learned that as an atheist I didn't believe in God or heaven. "Aren't you afraid of going to hell?" she would ask. I told her there is no hell to be afraid of if you don't believe in God. This information took her a while to process. We had many discussions over the years about the existence and non-existence of God. I would give her books to read by various philosophers that supported both her argument and mine and then we would discuss and argue every weekend the philosophers she had just read. Anna had a very active and agile mind.

When Anna reached her high school years she was an honors student and played volleyball. It turned out that she was very athletic and she made the varsity team in her sophomore year. I had played volleyball in college so we would talk about how the game was different from when I played to the present. I went to all of her matches, usually with one or both of her parents. She was the team's setter and was a joy to watch. She was first team all-state her last two years and had lots of colleges knocking on her door offering scholarships. In the end, she was the Valedictorian of her class and the volleyball team Captain.

When it was time to choose a college to attend she came to me seeking advice since I had been in academia for so many years. She, bless her heart, wanted to major in philosophy due to our years of reading and talking and she had both athletic and academic scholarship offers from some of the finest Universities in the country. We boiled it down to two schools...Yale or Harvard. Both were excellent and would give her the best possible education. Anna opted for Harvard, primarily because it was located in the Boston area. She liked the idea of going to school in a big city.

I was invited to her high school graduation and drove to the airport with her parents to send her off to Boston. We didn't see each other for a couple of years because her family couldn't afford to fly her home but we kept in touch via email and texts. She managed to come home one year at Christmas time and she brought me a Harvard scarf for a Christmas present (I gave her an old copy of Kant that she always loved). We sat in my house for hours during her holiday discussing what she had learned.

Since Anna couldn't come home and since her schooling was paid for she took classes during the summer terms in order to graduate quicker. When Anna graduated, I flew to Boston, along with her parents, to attend. She graduated Summa Cum Laude of her class and there was no person prouder than I was. She was playing volleyball during this whole time and was first team all-conference every year. Because she had eligibility left when she graduated she enrolled in graduate school at Harvard. She stayed away for a few more years until she had earned her PhD in Philosophy. I couldn't attend that ceremony but her parents did fly out for it.

One day in late June there was a knock on my door. When I went to answer it, there was Anna! I hadn't seen her in a few years and I couldn't get over how she had grown up and how beautiful the girl was. As soon as the door opened she flung herself at me and gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek. She was wearing a light blouse, some khaki shorts and sandals. I was a little stunned while this winsome, nubile young woman had me in a death grip with, her now, large breasts pressed into my chest. When she let go she was beaming at me with her big beautiful smile.

She handed me a wrapped gift that I detected was a book of some sort. "Open it!" Anna said. I unwrapped the gift and was stunned to see that it was a copy of her dissertation. "I just wanted to thank you for all of the hours we talked. I learned so much from you that I wanted to give you back what you taught me. All of this is thanks to you! You are the best friend I have ever had and I love you dearly for everything you did for me."

I was getting quite teary eyed as Anna was talking. And, seeing that, Anna got teary eyed too and pulled me into another hug. We stood there for a long time embracing in the middle of my living room. When we released each other, I invited Anna to sit down and asked her if she would like something to drink. "Do you still keep Coke in your fridge for me?" When she was a kid she always liked Coke so I always had some in my refrigerator in case she wanted one.

"Of course I do! My fridge would look bare if there wasn't a bottle of Coke in there."

She always drank from the bottle so I popped the cap and brought the bottle to her. Anna took a long pull from the bottle and then smiled. "My parents never let me drink Coke but you always had it for me. I think my parents would have been angry with you had they found out!"

"It was our little secret!" I replied. "So, what are your options for the future? Have you talked to any Universities about positions?"

"As a matter of fact I have. I have accepted a position here at the local University and will begin teaching in your old department in September!"

"That's marvelous! I'm so happy for you!"

"I had many conversations with Dr. Baldwin about it. I really wanted to come home and be close to my family and to be close to you again."

I blushed and became teary eyed yet again. Anna killed her Coke and stood up and came over to me. I stood and she took my hands. "I need to get back home because I dashed over here pretty quickly. I need to spend some time with my parents. Would you mind if I came back later this evening sometime?"

"No! You are always welcome in my home. You can come here anytime."

Anna hugged me again and I thanked her for my gift and told her I was going to read it immediately. When she had gone, I sat back down with Anna's dissertation and began to read it. I only got a small portion read because I was finding it difficult to concentrate. I couldn't get Anna out of my mind. She was so beautiful and, well, sexy. Every time she hugged me my stomach would do a little dance and my breath got a little short and I felt hot. I hadn't experienced these things since I dated my wife all of those years ago. I could still smell her presence in the room and it was stimulating. As I sat there thinking about her my penis began to grow! "Get a grip, you old lecher! She's a child! You've known her since she was a little kid! You're old enough to be her father!" I argued with myself.

I decided that I needed to try the old cure for horniness and went to my bathroom and took a cold shower! The shock of the cold water tempered my lust enough so that I could fix myself some dinner. I turned on the TV and watched the news while I ate. I was back to my old self again so did the dishes and then went back to the living room and began reading Anna's dissertation again. I was very impressed with what I had read. I knew she had an agile mind but her dissertation blew me away. This girl was bloody brilliant!

It was about 9:30 when there was a tap on the door. Knowing it was Anna I yelled for here to come on in. When the door opened my jaw nearly hit the floor. Anna had changed her clothes and was now wearing a very thin tank t-shirt and very tight and short gym shorts. Her large, lovely breasts were straining the material of the shirt as her hard nipples pressed into it. Fortunately, I had Anna's dissertation sitting in my lap as she came in because the effects of the cold shower disappeared in a Nano-second! My dick jumped to life instantly! As she walked her breasts swayed to and fro on her chest. She walked in and sat very close to me on the sofa. Her left knee touched my right knee for a moment as she sat.

"So what do you think?" Anna asked.

"I've only read about a third, but what I have read is brilliant! Why on earth are you going to teach here? You should be teaching at Yale or Oxford, not this silly little school!"

"I told you why I'm teaching here. I want to be close to my parents and I want to be close to you!"

"I'm happy you are home, but honestly..."

"Jacob, you are the best friend I have ever had. You taught me more than anyone ever has. Harvard couldn't hold a candle to you. If this 'silly little school' was good enough for you than I am honored to teach here." When she finished, she leaned into me and pulled me into another hug.

I was in real trouble now. The feel of her thinly clad breast brushing against my arm was electric charged. I was wearing an old t-shirt that was very thin itself so the feel of her breasts as they pushed into me was setting off alarm bells! She held me in her hug for several minutes and then backed off slightly to look into my eyes. I stared back into her lovely blue eyes and gave her a weak smile. Anna then closed in on me and gave me kiss on my lips. Thinking it was just going to be a peck I kissed her back. But the kiss lingered for several seconds and then she kissed me again. She then reached up and pulled my head towards her and began kissing me in earnest. Her mouth opened and I could feel her tongue lightly touch my lips. I moaned and opened my lips and let her tongue lightly caress mine.

My mind was agog with what was happening. My beautiful little Anna was kissing me with the passion of a lover. It felt wonderful!! I began kissing her back with equal passion until my mind woke up again. I pushed Anna away a bit, looked into her eyes and asked, "Anna, what are you doing? We can't do this, I'm too old for you. What would your parents think? They'd think I was molesting you all of those years ago. We can't do this!"

Anna smiled as I ranted (my, she was beautiful). When I finished my rant, she said, "Jacob, I have had a crush on you since I was 13 and have loved you since I was 17. I have dreamed of kissing you and making love to you for so long. I always thought that if I could become your equal on one level I would pursue you. I would never be your equal in age but I could become your equal intellectually. Everything I have done over the years was to become your equal. That has been the burning force of my life. You are the most attractive man I have ever met and I love you! I love you Jacob!"

As she talked I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This young woman loved me? As I looked at her I could see her steely determination. My body was all for interacting and my will was quickly waning. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders and said, "You are so beautiful. When you came to the door this afternoon I couldn't believe my eyes. Here you were, a grown woman and you looked so desirable. I actually took a cold shower because I was lusting for you, for your touch. I was embarrassed with myself because I thought I was an old lecher. It's hard to reconcile the little girl with the grown woman."

"The little girl is long gone and this grown woman wants to make love to you!"

With that Anna pulled the book from my lap, straddled me and pulled me in for and incredibly passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as we held each other tight. Anna ground herself down on my now unguarded penis. After several minutes Anna leaned back, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head exposing her beautiful breasts. She then pulled my face into her left nipple. I couldn't help myself, I started licking and sucking for all I was worth. Anna let out a deep moan as I sucked her nipple and as I reached up and fondled her right breast. After a few minutes, she pulled away, stood up and pulled down her gym shorts. Again, my jaw felt like it had hit the floor because it was hanging open so wide. She had no panties on under her shorts and her pussy was clean shaven and smooth as a baby's bottom.

Anna held her hands out to me to help me stand and said, "I think we should retire to your bedroom." I stood and followed her like a zombie. As I watched her perfect ass lead the way to my bedroom my boner got even harder, if that was possible. When we got to my bed Anna stopped, turned to face me and then began to pull my clothes off. She pulled my t-shirt over my head and then reached down to unbutton my shorts. As she unzipped the shorts she sucked on my nipples until my shorts fell away. When she looked down she gasped when she saw I had no underwear on. "Commando boy, eh?"

I laughed and said, "When you have lived alone as long as I have you begin to take lots of shortcuts!"

Anna then grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to her to kiss again. The feel of her naked body against mine felt so wonderful it made me think I would climax then and there. As we kissed, Anna turned me around and then pushed me back onto the bed. "Scoot up to the middle." she commanded. I did as I was told and as I scooted back into the middle of the bed Anna crawled up and began placing kisses along my legs working her way towards my crotch. I sat up on my elbows and watched her progress. When she got to my erection she looked up at me with a wicked smile, grabbed me, brought the head to her mouth and then kissed it tenderly. She then gave me a quick lick and then took me into her mouth.

I let out a groan as my eyes rolled back into my head it felt so good. I hadn't been with a woman in about 7 years, so I was savoring the sensations Anna was creating. She began sucking and licking me in earnest and I laid back amazed at how wonderful it all felt. It didn't take long for my orgasm to start rearing its head. "OH, ANNA! THAT FEELS WONDERFUL AND IF YOU DON'T EASE UP I'M GOING TO CUM IN ABOUT 10 SECONDS!" Anna didn't ease up, she sucked me harder swirling her tongue around my head bringing me to my climax. "OH FUCK! OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" And with that I shot my load into Anna's waiting mouth. She gobbled down my goo as quickly as I shot it, sucking load after load down her gullet.

When Anna was convinced I was done she gave the head of my prick a quick peck with her lips and then slid up my body to kiss me. I was still breathing hard as we kissed and I could taste my ejaculate on her tongue. Anna's warm body on top of mine felt remarkable as we kissed. As I regained some semblance of calm I decided that I needed to reciprocate and rolled Anna over until I was on top of her. I then began kissing my way down her body towards her smooth vagina.

Once I reached my destination I planted dozens of little kisses all over Anna's outer lips. They were quite swollen with desire and I could detect a fair amount of moisture too. I then began working my tongue up and down her dewy slit getting deeper and deeper with each pass. I began lapping at her dampness in her vaginal opening as I stuck my tongue into her as deeply as I could. Her taste, smell and feel were like an aphrodisiac to me as my tongue worked its wonders on her. After a while I moved up to concentrate on Anna's clitoris and to give her an orgasm to equal the one she gave to me. After several minutes of clitoral stimulation Anna cried out, "OH JAKE! I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" She then began shaking and shivering and squirting! I kept working on her clit to prolong her climax as long as possible. She had grabbed my head and was pulling me down on her as hard as she could. She squirted a couple of more times until she pushed my head away from her clit.

I then began licking up the remnants of Anna's ejaculate for a few minutes before I scooted back up to kiss her. I was laying between her spread legs and I could feel the heat as my now revived penis was rubbing against Anna's vulva. Anna pushed my shoulders up and said, "Oh Jake, make love to me!"

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked.

"I have never been so sure about anything in my life!"

I propped myself up and began working my cock into Anna's, now drenched, opening. I slowly sank into Anna's vaginal depths feeling her tightness and her warmth wrap around my dick. "OH JAKE, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Anna cried! When I got all of the way in I pulled back out slowly until I was barely inside of her and then pushed back in all of the way. I kept up this slow tempo for quite some time because it felt so good. Since I had climaxed not too long ago I was confident I could keep going for quite a while. As Anna moaned I groaned, I couldn't remember sex being so good. I began feeling lustier as I continued humping into Anna and began picking up the speed in which I pumped in and out of her glorious pussy.

I was beginning to get a little tired (after all, I hadn't had sex in years!) so I rolled us over for Anna to be on top. Anna began rising and lowering herself on me as I watched her tits bounce up and down. The sight was mesmerizing as I reached out and held on to her thighs. Anna cried out, "PINCH MY NIPPLES, JAKE!" I reached up and managed to snag each of Anna's nipples and began pinching them lightly. "HARDER!" So, I pinched a bit harder. "HARDER STILL!" I pinched a bit harder until she cried out "YES!!" She was getting a wild look in her eyes as she continued fucking me and then she reached down and began playing with her clit!

"OH FUCK! JAKE, I'M GOING TO CUM!!" I could feel her warm ejaculate soak my pubic area and felt her vaginal walls squeeze me. Anna kept bouncing on me and I could feel my orgasm rising after a minute or two.

"OH ANNA! I'M CUMMING" and then shot another load into Anna, this time into her womb. She collapsed on my chest as we both gasped for breath.

"My god, Jake, that was better than I dreamed it would be! I can die a happy woman now!"

I laughed and said, "I just might die right now and I would be a happy man!"

We both laughed and wheezed, still gasping for breath. When we both had calmed down Anna kissed me deeply and I held her tight. We laid like that for close to an hour until Anna finally rolled off me. We were both laying on our sides looking at each other with smiles on our faces. "Now what?" I asked.

Kalavo
Kalavo
812 Followers