The Phoenix Ch. 01: A New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The juiciest of the bunch!" Funky proclaimed goofily as he spun around to see who was up next.

A curvy red-haired woman in her late thirties with a pronounced hourglass shaped body stepped up, she had a freckly and friendly looking face. Ricky found himself hoping she would pick him.

"So who's your pick?" Funky asked.

"I really don't know. They all look cute." she said diplomatically and tilted her head.

"Well you can't have them all! You have to choose one." Funky said playfully.

"I know I know, I just...can't make up my mind." she said and scratched the top of her head.

Ricky tried fishing for her eyes as she looked them over hastily back and forth. Her eyes went by him before returning back again and they locked eyes.

"I'll take him! He looks cute!" she said and pointed right at Ricky. Ricky's heart skipped a beat as he felt genuinely happy for the first time today. At least he had gotten a partner he liked.

Ricky walked to the side of the room where the other guys that had already been picked waited. He watched as the remaining women chose their partners, when the selection process was done Funky wrapped up the show by telling the viewers to tune in tomorrow night for the first live sex show. The cameras were then turned off and the crew congratulated each other on a job well done.

It was very obvious to Ricky that the production crew and the actual contestants were two completely different entities. The crew treated them with casual indifference, they didn't make eye contact with them or speak to them which made Ricky feel like a piece of meat. The only people who communicated with them in any way was the tall black-haired lady who ran the production crew and Funky. But neither gave them any kind of respect other than acknowledging their existence.

As the crew began bringing down the set the tall black-haired woman sent the security guards to free them of their handcuffs. As the cuffs came off Ricky immediately felt better, he didn't realize just how strong of a demoralizing effect being tied up had on him until the cuffs came off.

The tall black-haired lady who it struck Ricky hadn't even bothered to tell them her name yet told them to follow her as she escorted them to their living quarters.

When they arrived at their living quarters they met up with the female contestants, Ricky found his red-haired partner easily and was just about to walk up to her when the tall black-haired woman stopped him in his tracks with her loud commanding voice.

"Alright, listen up everybody! These are your quarters." she said pointed at the doors behind them, "This is where you and your partner will eat, sleep, fuck and whatever else you do to pass the time." she said and waived her right hand dismissively.

"There are sixteen identical quarters behind these doors. Each team will share one quarter and it will be where you'll live for the remainder of your time here."

"There are cameras set up inside of every room in your accommodation and you are not allowed to deactivate or cover up these cameras for any reason. If you do this once you will receive a stern warning, twice and you will be out of the show and your cock and clit is gone for good! Understood?" she asked sternly.

A chorus of yes'es echoed through the hallway.

"You will be locked inside your quarters with your partner and you are to stay there unless I allow you to leave. If you want to leave for any reason you have to first ask for permission through the communication portal located at the entrance of your quarters. Does everybody understand that?"

Another wave of yes'es rung through the hallway.

"The only valid reason I can think of to leave your quarters at the moment would be in order to visit the sexshop." she said and paused, "If you've seen the show before you will know that we have an enormous amount of sex related equipment stored in our sexshop. You are allowed to choose from any item in there to use in your quarters and at the competition, unless you are prohibited from doing so by the show rules. But you need to ask for permission to leave if you want to go there. Is that clear?" she asked.

A third wave of yes'es rang through the hallway, though this one was a bit weaker.

"As you probably already heard Funky mention, a new feature this season is that there are team leaders." she said and paused, "Team leaders are in charge of their team and has the final word on any topic of conflict. They can choose to listen to their partner for feedback if they want but are perfectly in their right to order their subordinate to do something he doesn't want." she said as a slight smile began to creep up on her face.

Ricky turned uncomfortably where he stood and noticed he wasn't the only male to react that way.

"If anyone wonders who amongst you are the team leader all you need to do is figure out who it is that has a vagina, that would be the team leader." she said and let out a rare smile.

Her last sentence was met by several laughs and hoots from the female contestants, as well as grunts and sighs from the males.

"If your male is unruly you can call the command center and ask for security guards to tie him down. In cases of obvious physical resistance or aggression security will automatically be sent in to assist you."

"You may punish him however you see fit, barring anything life threatening of course." she said and paused, "But remember that your fate is tied to his for as long as he's your partner, so you might want to save any serious punishment for the liveshow." she said and winked towards the female competitors.

Ricky wrung his hands nervously as he hoped for dear life the woman he had encouraged to pick him was not a psychopath.

"In a short while you will be contacted through the portal and informed of the theme of tomorrow's show, along with the rules surrounding it. Any questions?" she asked with a face that hinted she preferred there to be none.

The tall blonde guy Ricky had first spoken to in the waiting room hesitantly raised his hand.

"Yes! What is it?" she snapped at him.

"Uh...can we get our clothes back?" he asked and rubbed his arms, "It's a little cold."

Some of the women snickered and many bent forwards to get a better look at him.

"When the competition is over you will be given back everything that you came in here with, until then the only clothes that will be available to you are the ones in our sexshop." she said coldly, "Any more questions?"

When no one immediately said anything she clapped her hands together and said, "Good! That will be all then."

On that note she turned around and walked away, leaving them all alone with each other for the first time. Ricky looked around to try and find his partner again but before he could do so he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned around and found himself face to face with the friendly looking red-haired woman who had chosen him.

"Hi! I'm Sophie." she said with a friendly smile and stuck out her hand in front of him.

He quickly grabbed her hand but almost regretted doing so as he realized his palm was very sweaty, "Ricky...Ricky's my name." he said and swallowed mid sentence.

"Nice to meet you Ricky, I hope we'll have lots of fun together."

If Sophie had noticed his hands were sweaty she didn't show it, "Me too. I hope we'll get along well." Ricky quickly replied as he discretely wiped his hands against his bare thighs.

Sophie glanced down at his crotch and then quickly up at his face again, "I'm sure we will." she said and winked at him.

Ricky felt himself starting to blush and his eyes darted around the room for something else to focus his attention on.

His eyes lingered on the doors and decided they would be a good topic of conversation, "So where do you want to stay? Do you have a preference?" he asked and pointed at the doors.

Sophie scratched her head as she no doubt pondered his question, "Well, they're all identical so I know I shouldn't." she said and paused, "But...I still feel like it's a big decision, if you know what I mean?" she asked sympathetically.

Ricky nodded his head rapidly in agreement, "Yeah, it's where we're going to live for the next sixteen weeks after all."

"Exactly." she said and threw a couple of curly red locks out of her face, "Is there any door in particular that you get a good wibe from?"

"Uhm...how about that one?" Ricky asked as he pointed to a door at almost complete random.

"No, I don't have a good feeling about that one." she said and waived her left hand in the air.

"Well, I'll let you pick then." he said and took a step back, now standing slightly behind her.

"Oh no, don't leave the big decision all up to me!" she said and looked slightly worried, "I'm not good at making my mind up about these kinds of things."

"Well, you're in charge so..." Ricky said and dared a smile.

Sophie looked back at him and pouted playfully, "Using the rules to your advantage already are you?"

"Yeah, well...in what little way that I can anyway." he said and half-laughed.

"I'll remember that." Sophie said and wagged her right index finger at him playfully.

While Sophie took her time trying to pick a door Ricky seized the opportunity to check her out a bit closer. He estimated that she was about 5'6 feet tall and that she weighed about 140 pounds, weight that was disproportionately distributed around her hips and bust. She had shoulder long curly red hair, light blue eyes and a fair amount of freckles on her face and body. She wore a sexy red one piece corset that left her large butt cheeks exposed. Thigh high black fishnet leggings covered her legs and red platform high heels her feet. Ricky had to tear his eyes away from her as he felt his cock starting to engorge when his eyes lingered on her well endowed behind.

The amount of accommodations left for Sophie to choose between had begun to dwindle as the other teams picked rooms and he could tell she was starting to panic. "Let's go with that one!" she exclaimed suddenly and stormed off towards one of the few doors left, Ricky quickly followed her. He closed the door behind them and surveyed what would be his new home for the foreseeable future.

There was no hallway, the entrance led straight into the main living room which included a white TV, a brown leathered couch, a coffee table made out of glass and not much else. White wooden panels coated the walls and the floor was made out of caramel coloured wooden tiles. Ricky noticed the communication central to his right, it was similar to an ordinary computer visually but he felt pretty sure they wouldn't be able to use it for anything other than communicating with the show runners. He looked up at the low ceiling and saw a mini camera mounted in each corner of the squared room. At the other end of the living room a narrow archway led into the next room, Ricky and Sophie made their way there as they explored their surroundings.

The archway led into the kitchen and to say the kitchen was small would be an understatement. There was a stove with an oven, a fridge with a mini freezer below it, a dishwasher and a sink; everything you really needed to cook, but only one small counter to prepare food on and a small table with chairs for two that was jammed into a corner of the room.

"And this is where you're going to be a lot!" Sophie said teasingly.

"I'm terrible at cooking so it'll be both our loss if that's the case." Ricky quipped as he guessed what she was hinting at.

"Yeah, I figured." Sophie replied and sighed, "Teenage boys are pretty much the worst cooks imaginable." she said and made a face, "I guess I'm gonna have to help you out a little bit with all that."

"That would be great...for both of us." he said ominously.

Sophie chuckled at his warning and they made their way through the next door. It lead into the bedroom where a large wooden double bed took up most of the space. Colour wise the room was similar to the living room in that it had white wooden panels and brown floor tiles, but a purple floor lamp located next to the bed spread a warm, dim light throughout the room. Ricky thought it looked somewhat cozy.

"Awh, this is quite nice!" Sophie exclaimed, "And we've even got some wardrobe space." she said and pointed at a few rows of wardrobes he hadn't noticed.

As she went to check out the wardrobes Ricky spotted a ventilation system located near the ceiling. In contrast to the hallways their quarters were quite hot so he walked up to it hoping to cool down. The air blew pleasantly into his face so he ended up standing in front of it for a while.

"Aren't you gonna come join me?"

Ricky turned around and saw Sophie lying sideways on the bed, resting her head on one hand and biting her lower lip hornily.

"Uhm, we still haven't checked out the bathroom, how about we do that first?" he asked nervously.

Sophie pouted and sat up in the bed, "I guess we can do that first." she said and made her way to her feet.

Ricky opened the bathroom door and was pleasantly surprised, the bathroom was larger than the kitchen! It had a shower and a bathtub large enough for two, a washing machine and a dryer as well as all other necessities.

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"What?"

"It's okay if you are it would just be nice to know." Sophie said and looked at him sympathetically.

"No, no, no, I'm not a virgin!" Ricky asserted and felt himself starting to blush again, "I may not be the most experienced guy but I'm certainly not a virgin!" he said defensively.

"Okay, okay, I was just asking, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything."

"You weren't being mean...I just...wanted to clarify that."

"You have now..." Sophie said and placed a hand on his bare chest.

Ricky swallowed hard, he found himself backing up towards the bathroom cabinet as she pressed forwards up against him.

"So...do you want to show me how much that thing grows now?" she asked seductively and seized his cock with her other hand.

Ricky felt momentarily paralyzed, he wanted to say something but nothing came out, before he knew it Sophie had started pinching one of his nipples between her fingers as she stroked his cock with her other hand. He felt it engorge in her hand and came to awareness, he lowered his mouth towards hers and kissed her. Her soft thick lips tasted wonderfully so he sucked them into his mouth; she pulled away with an amused look on her face.

"It's been too long since I kissed an eighteen year old!" she said passionately and grabbed the back of his head, pulling his mouth down towards hers, this time it was she who sucked his lips into her mouth.

Ricky's cock quickly grew to its full size as she sucked his lips into her mouth and pressed her midsection up against his cock. He grabbed her soft, squishy buttcheeks with both hands and felt an urge to ejaculate begin to mount.

He tried desperately to steel himself against the sensation to avoid spewing his load all over her corset but had to pull away from her to make sure it didn't happen.

"Let's go to the bed!" he said when he saw the confused look on her face.

"Mmh...yes, I want to ride you baby!" she said hornily and licked her lips.

"Ooh...yes." Ricky mumbled pervertedly in response but in his mind he was terrified. If he was that close to cumming just from being pressed up against her and kissing her, how was he going to handle being inside of her?

Before he was able to get into the bed by himself Sophie pushed him into it. She took off her high heels and climbed on top of him. She leaned down over him and kissed him hungrily on the lips, pulling them into her mouth and lightly chewing on them.

Ricky struggled to breathe as Sophie continued to bite his lips and kiss him aggressively. He had only had sex once before and had never been dominated during sex but if this was what it was all about then he loved it. He feared shooting his load prematurely but he also absolutely loved her lust and aggression. He grabbed her soft meaty buttcheeks again and squeezed them. She placed her hands on his collarbones and pushed herself into a sitting position on his stomach. With his mouth half-opened and his back pushed deep into the bed he awaited her next move.

She scooted down a bit on him and grabbed his rock solid 11 inch long and 9 inch wide cock with one hand; she could've fit four hands around his big cock if she had that many.

"Mmh, you're even bigger than I thought you were going to be baby." Sophie said as she stroked it up and down.

Ricky didn't reply as his brain was overloaded, he didn't know if he could close his mouth if his life depended on it, nevermind uttering a sentence.

"I still think I can fit it in though." Sophie said dirtily as she pulled the crotch part of her one piece corset aside, exposing a small red bush atop her pussy.

Ricky felt an instant craving to bury his nose into her bush as he was sure it would smell godly.

She positioned her exposed pussy in front of his cock and slowly slid herself down on his sensitive cockhead.

Ricky had never felt a better feeling in his life, her tight, warm and wet hole perfectly embraced his cockhead and squeezed it firmer than he'd ever thought it could get. He had to summon all his willpower not to jizz inside of her immediately. She rested her elbows on his chest and began to slowly move down on his dick. Every time she pushed down against his cock she went a little further down and a new area of his cock got to feel the sensation of her moist hole for the first time.

"Mmh...Ooh...You're so big baby!" Sophie moaned excitedly as her soaking wet hole traveled further and further south on his cock.

She used her elbows to push herself into a sitting position on him and when she did her pussy immediately jumped down an inch on his cock. Her whole weight now helped push her downwards on his cock and as if that was not enough she also started to bounce up and down on it. The feeling was overwhelming. Ricky had to fight with all his might not to ejaculate and knew he was fighting a losing battle under this kind of pressure; the only question was how long he'd be able to last.

He looked at his cock and saw that she was well over two thirds down on it and every time she bounced on it she got a little further down. Thick, creamy white pussy juicy had begun to drip down alongst his cock with some of it running all the way down to his balls. He felt his testicles move under him as the warm and sticky liquid lubricated his scrotum. The sensation was so enjoyable that Ricky couldn't help it, he grabbed her hips and helped push her even further down on his cock so he could feel more of that liquid run down his balls. He knew it was a bad idea but couldn't help himself as he was addicted to her warm wet playhole.

He could tell she very much enjoyed the added force as she started making louder and more orgasmic sounding noises.

"OHH...BABY...YES! JUST...LIKE...THAT...OHHH!!!" Sophie shouted and Ricky felt her walls contract on his cock.

He didn't think her pussy could squeeze his cock any harder but he was wrong, her pulsating pussy clasped ahold his cock so tightly he thought he'd lose it. After a number of powerful squeezes he felt her pussy loosen and in one swift motion she slid all the way down on his cock.

Sophie groaned in pain but continued to bounce up and down on his cock, now going all the way to his base every single time. Ricky felt his heart beating so fast that he didn't know what to do with himself, he could've sworn his heart just missed a beat as the urge to fill her insides with his seed was starting to become impossible to deny.

"Mmh...Ooh...Yes! Ooh...Yes!!" Sophie moaned as her pussy started squeezing him more tightly again.

"Push me deeper! Push me DEEPER!!" she moaned loudly as she grabbed his hands and pressed them against her hips.