The Phone Call

Story Info
One man, two horny young girls.
1.7k words
3.88
76.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly 3 in the morning when the phone rang and brought me from a dead sleep. I fumbled in the dark to find the phone.

"Hello?" I said with a dry throat.

There was silence on the other end, so I waited just a few seconds. Just as I was about to hang up, I heard the sound of giggling young girls.

"Hello?" I said again after clearing my throat.

"We've been watching you and we think you are cute." A young voice on the other end of the line said.

"Really?" I said, trying to play along.

"Really." the voice said back. "We watched you mow your yard today and it really made us hot when you took off your shirt."

"We?" I said. "That would be you and who else?"

After more giggling the voice replied "Me and my girlfriend. We like to rub each others pussies while we watch you."

"Where do you watch me from?" I asked.

"From my bedroom window." The voice replied.

I jumped from my bed and went to my window to look out. Staring back at me were the neighbor's 18-year-old daughter and her friend. Our second story bedroom windows were directly across from each other and only about 10 feet apart. I had on occasion caught glimpses of my young neighbor changing, but being on the phone with her while looking at her standing in the window in nothing but a sheer nightgown was extremely exciting.

"You're breathing heavy." She said.

"The two of you are beautiful." I replied.

"We're also horny." She said as I watched her slide her hand up her leg and to her pussy. Her friend was nibbling her ear and rubbing her breasts while she talked to me.

"MMMMMMMmmmmmmm." She moaned. "Do you wanna watch us play with each other?"

"That would be nice." I replied. "But it's kind of hard to see from here. Why don't you come over and we can all watch each other up close."

There was a pause, and more moaning, then I heard the phone disconnect. I watched as they embraced each other and began kissing. I assumed that my invitation was not what they had in mind, so I stood close to the window trying to see as much as possible.


The neighbor girl’s hands were rubbing passionately up and down her friends back causing her night gown to ride up and show her firm milky white ass cheeks. Their kiss seemed to go on forever and was making my dick grow harder and harder by the second until finally it was throbbing and I had to touch it.

I pulled my shorts to the side and my erect member popped out waiting for attention. I began to squeeze it and stroke it softly while I watched the two young girls make out. I was jacking my self off fast and hard when they quit kissing and turned to the window. They saw me masturbating, giggled and laughed, then closed the curtains.

"Those fucking little teases!" I said out loud. They got me all hard and horny, and just left me. My disappointment went straight to my dick and in no time, it was hanging soft again. I pushed it back into my pants and went downstairs for a glass of water before I returned to bed.

I retrieved some ice from the freezer and some tap water from the sink and started back up the stairs when the doorbell rang. I stopped in my tracks. "No way!" I thought. "If I go answer that door, there will be no one there and those two little teases will be hiding somewhere laughing." Then it rang again. I was sure that this was just part of their tease, but curiosity had the best of me and I had to find out for sure.

When I opened the front door I expected to see nothing but the empty porch, but instead, there stood the neighbor girl and her friend.

"Well....uh...hello." I said surprised.

"Hi" Said the neighbor girl. "I'm Lisa from next door." Looking at her friend she continued "And this is my friend Cat."

"Well....uh.....come on inside." I said, still finding it hard to believe they were really there.

They stepped inside, and I closed the door with out once taking my eyes off of them. Lisa was a frail looking teen, not tall, but skinny and for the most part, pretty plain. Her hair was blonde and cut really short. Her eyes a bright shade of green with high cheek bones that made her look as though she was always smiling. Her shoulders were relaxed and the nightgown she was wearing was hanging off of one shoulder revealing the top of her breast, which seemed to be a small a-cup.

Cat was just as plain, but with slightly longer, shoulder length red hair and milky white skin. Her nightgown was very sheer and revealed her much larger c-cup breasts and erect nipples. She was a few inches shorter than Lisa and seemed to still have most of her baby fat. Her nightgown fit tight and showed a good outline of her wide hips and thick legs.

Even though somewhat plain, I was in awe at the site of two teenage girls standing in front of me in their nightgowns. My dick began to react immediately.

"We've never done anything like this." Cat said.

"It was my idea." said Lisa. "We just think you are cute and we get so horny when we watch you."

It was unbelievable. The dialogue and the situation was right out of a 70's porno movie, but these girls were not 25 year olds in pigtails, they were real teenage girls and apparently very horny.

"Well, we should go to my room and get a little more comfortable." I said.

They both smiled shyly and followed me up the stairs to my bedroom where I offered them a seat on the bed. I stood in front of them and pushed my shorts down to my ankles and stepped out of them. Their eyes grew large as they took in the site of my rock hard dick protruding from between my legs.

"You girls weren't this shy on the phone." I said. "Let me watch you undress each other."

Lisa stood and Cat followed her lead. One at a time they helped each other pull the nightgowns up and over their heads until they both stood before me in nothing but their cotton panties.

"Lisa. Why don't you help Cat with her underwear." I said.

She bent at the waist and started to push Cat's panties over her ass.

"Wait." I said. "Get down on your knees and kiss her stomach as you pull them down."

"Yes, that's it." I said as I stroked my dick and watched her follow my orders exactly.

"Lower." I said. "Kiss her between her legs. Use your tongue."

Lisa did as I said and began kissing and tonguing Cat's pussy. Cat spread her legs farther apart to give her friend easier access. I jacked myself off and watched until I could see that Lisa was getting uncomfortable being on her knees with her neck arched so.

"Cat." I said. "I think Lisa looks uncomfortable in those panties, why don't you two switch places for a moment."

They did as I said once again and I continued my masturbation as I watched Cat passionately burry her face between her friend’s legs.

After a few minutes I said, "Why don't you lay on the bed Lisa, and spread your legs really wide so Cat and I can lick you together."

They both smiled and Lisa scooted her thin body onto the bed and spread her legs wide. Cat and I laid side by side, each of us with a hand on Lisa's small tits, and our tongues licking her pussy. Lisa moaned out loud, her body tensing and relaxing over and over from the oral pleasure.

"Oh my god!" Lisa screamed as her back arched and she came to an intense orgasm.

As Lisa relaxed, I pushed Cats hand to my dick and she began to squeeze it.

"It's so hard." Cat said.

"It's hard for you two." I replied. "It wants you to kiss it."

Cat giggled and scooted down in the bed where she began to give my dick small wet kisses.

"Oh Yes!." I said, "That's it. Now take it in your mouth and suck it."

She did as I asked and proceeded to suck me like she was a pro.

"Oh shit!" I said "That's it. Oh yes that feels good. Now put your pussy in my face while you suck me."

She turned so that she was on top of me and her pussy was in my face while she sucked me and soon Lisa was lying beside me, the same direction as Cat and they were taking turns swallowing my cock.

My face was covered with Cat's pussy juice as I pushed my tongue against her clit and grinded it back and forth, up and down. As she began to cum, she sat up and smothered my face while fucking my tongue. At the same time, I felt Lisa lower herself onto my cock and begin bucking her hips wildly.

When Cats orgasm subsided, she fell to the bed next to me and I watched Lisa's face as she bucked her hips wildly back and forth. It wasn't long and that familiar urge to cum had filled my groin. I didn't want to cum inside her but I didn't want to stop her. It felt too good. I finally exploded inside her and as I did she began to scream out in pleasure.

Just then, the sound of loud music filled my head and realized that my radio alarm clock was blaring at full volume. Lisa moved out of my way and I reached to turn it off. When I rolled back over onto my back, I was alone. The sun was shining through my window and it was 6 in the morning. My pubic hair was covered with my own cum as was the sheet that I was under.

"Damn!" I said out loud. "It just a fucking dream."