The Phone Call

Story Info
This was an experiment with her sweetheart.
1.6k words
3.82
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote the following after a phone call to the man I love. I told him I wanted to try an experiment, to see how he’d feel. This is what I remember. He may remember it differently.

I am in control and you are not allowed to do or say anything unless I instruct you to. You will be stripped, tied up spread eagle so your entire body is exposed to me and I can do whatever I need to do for you to realize you are in my control. I could hear him moan as I tied him there. I also saw his erection start to rise. I wanted to touch it but knew if I did he would enjoy it too much so I told him he would not be touched where he wanted me to touch him the most. I could hear him moan as he begged me to touch him there.

I said NO! You talked without permission you must be punished now. I spanked his ass hard and I felt his body react. I felt the power and loved it and smacked him once again. He winced as if in pain but I knew he enjoyed it too. I also knew he wanted more but I wouldn't let him have that pleasure now. I wanted him to know he was only my pet.

I put a blindfold on him and licked around his lips. I felt the intake of his breath and I forced his mouth to open as I inserted my tongue. I could feel his body tighten with anticipation of pleasure. I heard his moan come from deep within. I knew he loved that I was in control. I kissed his lips and bit them to hear his reaction to the pain. I moved around his face with my tongue. I kissed his cheeks, his chin and nipped his ears a bit. He was breathing heavily and his heart was racing with my touch.

I slowly brought my tongue down along his chest and licked around his nipples. They were erect as well and I could feel him tremble. I sucked on his nipples and then nipped with my teeth. His body tensed again, and I reveled in his pain. I knew he loved it and wanted more. I slowly moved my tongue down his body to his navel and encircled it with my tongue. His breathing became erratic and he moaned again.

I told him I knew he wanted me to touch his manhood and that I loved to see it drip. He took a sharp breath and moaned. I almost wished he had asked me to suckle him. It would have given me a reason to smack his ass again. I knew he wanted me to touch his swelling manhood, as I wanted to taste that drip. I forced myself to ignore it. I was not going to touch his cock. I licked around the base of his cock and sucked on his balls. I moved my tongue up and down his inner thighs and behind his inner knee. His body was quivering with each touch.

His cock was now dripping. I could not stand it going to waste. I wanted to taste his sweet juices and suckle for a while. But, I didn't want to give into to it and give him that pleasure so I stopped. I kept finding myself looking at his erection and wanting to take a taste. I could stand it no longer. I lightly touched it with my tongue. His moan was overpowering and found myself giving in and tasting the wonderful juices and suckling him. I finally had to force myself to leave it alone as I listened to his moans.

I wanted him to suffer for enjoying it so much. I said NO! my pet you are enjoying this too much. I reached up and took his nipples in my fingers and gave them a twist. I felt his body tremble with pleasure as he moaned. His whole body was reacting as I wanted it to. I asked him if he wanted me and he said yes. I said, NO! You can not want me. For this you must be punished my pet. I smacked him on his ass and told him not to speak again. You are only my pet and will do as I say. This is for my enjoyment, you are only here for me to play.

You may say Yes, Mistress but no other words but those. He said Yes, Mistress and once again I asked. Do you want to feel me touch your cock, once again, he whispered yes. I smacked his ass again, for not saying Yes, Mistress, and reminded him he was my pet. I asked him once again if he wanted me to touch his cock. He said Yes, Mistress as he moaned. My willpower and heart were lost. I so wanted to give him what he wanted. I wanted that cock in my mouth and I knew that I could not resist much longer. I touched the end with my tongue and heard the sharp intake of his breath and I knew he wanted more. I wanted to give in to his unspoken request.

I wanted to stroke his wondrous cock with my mouth. I first took in his hard shining knob and used my tongue to tickle and to tease. I slid my mouth down to stroke that heavenly cock, and then I stopped. I could hear his pleasure, but I didn't want him to enjoy it quite so much, not yet. I wanted him to keep his erection and be in agony knowing I was finished with it now and would not go on. I asked him if he found pleasure in my touch. His only breathless words were, Yes, Mistress. I smacked his ass again, he wasn’t supposed to enjoy it quite so much.

I could see his dripping cock and I was wet as well. I wanted to feel the pleasure of his cock within me, but I knew to give in too soon would be the end of us both. I got back down before him and took his cock within my mouth and gave it a couple strokes. Then I told him that I was going to untie him and took him to my bed.

I retied him spread eagle and put my pussy by his mouth. I told him to eat me and satisfy his mistress. He licked and sucked with relish, as I knew he would. I could feel my passion swelling and slowly went down on him. He licked and suckled my clit as I licked and suckled his cock. I could feel him start to swell but I didn't want him to cum. I untied his hands and told him to suckle at my breast. He licked and tantalized, and nipped it a time or two. I was enjoying it immensely, and knew I’d be cumming soon. I pulled my breasts away from him as I slowly lowered upon his cock. I knew soon Id be exploding and knew he could feel it too. I could feel I was tightening around him but I didn't want him to cum.

I slowly got up as his cock slid out. I hated the void I felt. I knew it couldn't be helped. I took his cock in my mouth, to taste my wondrous juices from deep within. I knew he could blow at any time but needed to enjoy my sweet taste on him. He moaned and I put my pussy in his face. He cleaned me with his tongue and then I cleaned his face. I untied his feet and told him to take me as he willed. I no longer wanted control. I wanted to feel his power when he took me. I told him I was no longer his mistress but his lover lying there.

He kissed me and gave me ecstasy and made every part of my body shake. I started begging him to take me, but he wouldn't give me that pleasure. He made me wait as I had done to him. He used his tongue all over me to tantalize and tease. Just when I thought I would scream he finally took me with ease and force. I cried out with an instant orgasm and it wasn't long for him. We continued with our pace. I knew in a moment, I’d cum again. We were locked together in total abandon of our senses. He was lying on my breast and I could still feel him inside me as I lay there spent. We were both breathless and unable to speak. I kissed his hair and smiled as I lay beneath him and sighed as wondrous little aftershocks let me know how alive I was. I put my arms around him, totally content in his love.

It took a while for him to come back. He’d entered another realm. He’d gotten totally into my voice and let me take him where I willed. Now he realized, he was laying on the floor. His erection was now spent and total exhaustion was what he felt. It took a while for either of us to be able to talk again.

Once we’d calmed down a bit and our bodies were back to normal, I heard him say, I never dreamt in my wildest dreams it could be that way. My voice had made him orgasm without a touch at all.

Angel Larkin Copyright 10/26/02