The Phone Call

Story Info
Consider the cost before you cheat.
3.9k words
3.71
320.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story edited by Willy B.

Don't you just hate it when you're right in the middle of something that needs your full concentration and the damn phone rings? It's not so bad for women, they seem to be able to do two things at once. For us guys it's a total distraction. Once the call is finished then it takes forever to get back on task.

That's what happened that Monday afternoon. I hate Mondays anyway. I'm usually on a high from the weekend activities and the dull routine of paperwork just seems such a downer.

My wife Kate had called during lunch to see when I would be home, she was going shopping and wanted to be home when I got there. At two pm the phone rang as I was putting the finishing touches to another client database. I tried to cradle the phone and attempt the last few keystrokes.

"Good afternoon, Dave Marshal."

No answer, just a lot of background noise and some muffled voices.

"Good afternoon, Dave Marshal."

Still nothing, I almost hung up thinking it was just kids making nuisance calls, then I realized that it was my wife Kate.

See Kate has this hearing problem. She's not deaf but there are some tones that are hard for her to hear. One of those is the sound of a phone ringing. To overcome this I bought her a cell phone that vibrates when she gets an incoming call. The down side is she has to wear it on her belt or put it in a pocket in her slacks so she can feel the vibrations. Normally that would be fine but Kate has this habit of bumping into things when she is busy and she often knocks the redial on her phone. I wouldn't mind a dollar for every time she has done this.

Realizing who it was, I decided to listen in on her shopping trip. My birthday wasn't far off and I might get some idea as to what she was looking at getting me. That turned out to be one of my poorer decisions that day.

"Don't worry my husband is at work and I don't have to be home until five pm. We have two hours. Hmmm that feels sooo good, don't stop."

It was Kate's voice all right, but it didn't sound like any shopping trip I'd been on.

The rustle of clothing and moans continued for several minutes. How long I'm not sure, I was in shock. Here was my wife of five years with another man. I knew it was a guy from the grunts that he gave in response to whatever Kate was doing to him.

"Mmmm, yeah, Oh yeah, Ohhhh!!!Ughh."

I strained to hear what was going on. One part of me didn't believe it, there must be a simple explanation. The other, logical part of my brain told me it was true, she was cheating on me.

I couldn't recognize the man's voice so I was pretty sure that it wasn't one of our friends. So who was it? Why was she cheating on me, on us?

Kate's burst of giggles brought me back to the phone call.

"God you are in a hurry, well I know just how to take care of that. I love to give blow jobs, lie back and enjoy."

The phone easily picked up the sound of her sucking his cock. The slurp of her mouth as she worked it in and out, the slap of his balls against her hand as she worked his shaft.

"Man you're the best. My wife can't hold a candle to you. That is one magic mouth you have. Yeah just like that, don't stop."

I knew what he meant, I had received hundreds of Kate's special blow jobs and she never failed to make each one her very best. Kate loved the pleasure she could give me, she also loved the power it gave her over me when she was in control. Now she was giving that same pleasure to someone else.

Some guys might enjoy this. Just sit right back, whip out their dick and whack off. Not me, this tore at my guts. I doubt if I could have found my dick at that point, it had shriveled up into my groin.

A louder than usual grunt from the phone forced my attention back to what was happening in that room.

Kate was ready for him, "Not yet I want to make this last."

A few minutes of quiet time, during which I envisioned her kneeling in front of him, her mouth just covering the head of his prick and her hand grasping the base stemming his flow of cum.

Soon, too soon, I heard her start her magic and the sounds of the blowjob again filtered down the wires to my waiting ears.

"Yeah, Kate I'm almost there. Ughh watch out I'm cumming. Ughhhhhh."

That last grunt signaled his release, I hadn't heard Kate say anything so I assumed she had taken it straight down. Kate is one of those special women who like to swallow. She has this thing about it not being a proper blowjob unless she takes the lot.

Another burst of giggles then Kate's voice again, "God I thought you were never going to stop. Do you always cum so much?"

"Not always, but today was special. You're special."

"I guess having such a big cock and balls, does give you the right equipment to produce so much yummy cream. Now let me clean you up so we can continue."

The next five minutes was full of licking and contented moaning from both of them.

Kate again, "Ok now it's my turn. Just let me get the rest of my clothes off then get that tongue ready."

More rustling of clothing, hurriedly removed and tossed to one side.

The squeaking of bedsprings, the sound of them kissing.

When Kate is aroused she is sensitive to the slightest touch. I can bring her to the brink with light stroking of her breasts, stomach, thighs and knees. This sensitivity makes her lose control and she always becomes vocal and loud.

Nibbling her ear while softly stroking her breasts and stomach usually has her arching her back and reaching for her clit within a few minutes.

Her asshole lover had just found this out as she began to scream, demanding he stop teasing and finish her off.

"Oh my god, YES, YES, yesssss. Just there, don't stop, a bit faster. Use your mouth, I want your tongue inside me. Mmmmmmm you know how to please a woman, just like that. Yesss."

The sound of her panting and him eating her was getting to me in a big way. I wanted to reach down the phone and strangle them both.

"Use two fingers, one isn't enough. Faster go faster I'm almost there. Suck my clit, not to hard. Yeah like that. Mmmm yes, yes, yesssss I'm cummmming don't stop I'm cummmming. Yesssssss."

Now the sounds I heard were of quiet breathing and of bedsprings as he moved up to lie beside her as she recovered.

Kate always enjoys the afterglow of a good orgasm, lying still and quiet for five or six minutes after she came. From the sound of her orgasm, she would be out of it for at least that.

For the next few minutes nothing then Kate's voice, "My! You do recover quickly. Let's see how long you can last this time."

The guy mumbled something and I heard Kate answer, "No we can do doggy later, I want to see your face when you come inside me this time. I want to feel you shoot your cum inside my pussy and see the expression on your face. God it's so big, my husband could never reach that far inside me."

My god she wasn't using any protection. She was letting him fuck her bareback.

As the frantic sounds of my wife and her lover coupling traveled down the phone lines I finally lost it. I couldn't take any more and threw the phone against the wall. Some satisfaction was achieved as I watched it shatter into a thousand different pieces that spread like confetti over the furniture and floor.

For the next hour I sat there in abject misery, tears streaming down my cheeks and marking the papers on my desk. I buried my head in my arms and sobbed for what I had lost. How could she do this? She had never said she wasn't happy with our life. How long has she been doing this? Have I been getting sloppy seconds and from whom?

My marriage was over. She wanted someone else and I could never share her, I loved her too much for that. I wouldn't be a cuckold for her cheating.

I felt diminished as a man and as a lover. Her comments about his size made me feel inferior and that only made me angrier.

I made up my mind that I would go home, confront her about it then pack a bag and leave. Thank god there were no children. We haven't been married long enough to acquire much in the way of possessions so there wasn't much for me to pack. The house was rented and the furniture mostly hers.

My heart was broken from what I had lost but I knew I had to be strong for the confrontation. I steeled myself then tidied up my desk, getting ready to leave. Just as I was packing my briefcase, my secretary knocked and came in. She stopped and stared at me with my red swollen eyes. Glancing around the room her eyes took in the smashed phone. Worry and care flashed over her face before she continued with what she came in for.

"Dave, are you all right, can I get you anything?"

Shaking my head I whispered, "No I'm fine. I'm leaving a little early today. I have some private business to see to."

"Well before you go I have your wife on the phone in my office. She couldn't get through on your private line."

Again she glanced at the smashed phone lying scattered in tiny pieces over the red carpet.

"My wife? I don't want to talk to her," my voice rose two levels as my anger surfaced. "Tell her that I'll see her later."

The poor woman looked as if she had swallowed something nasty as she considered my angry response.

"I'm sorry Mr. Marshal," more formal now that she was unsure of her ground. "She said that you would say that but that I am to tell you that it is urgent and that if you didn't take the call, not to bother coming home."

That cheating bitch was demanding that I talk to her, well I would but on my terms. I'd soon let her know that it would be her who was out on her ear not me.

Storming past my secretary I grabbed her phone and pushed the flashing red button on line two.

"What the fuck is this shit?"

"Dave just calm down and listen and I will explain everything."

My anger couldn't be controlled, but I thought I'd give her enough rope to hang herself then let her know I'd heard everything.

"Ok explain away, but it had better be good."

"Oh it was. Now I know you're angry but you did hang up a little earlier than I thought you would. I thought you'd try to tape what I was doing so you could let me hear it later. Well never mind...."

I cut her off, "You knew I was listening? You did this knowing I could hear what was going on?"

"Well of course I knew, after all I dialed your office number and waited for you to answer before we started. Now I know this is confusing so let me clear things up for you. First, I know about your little affair with Debbie and I know it's over. This was just so that you know two can play at cheating. Now you realize the pain I went through when I found out."

I was stunned. She knew about me and Debbie. How could she, it had only lasted a month, five clandestine meetings. The guilt had been too much for me so I'd ended it.

How could she know about it? I hadn't told anyone.

Debbie that bitch, this was all her doing. Debbie had been upset about me breaking it off, had she told Kate? That was the only plausible answer I could come up with.

"Dave? Dave? Are you still there?"

"Yes I'm here," my anger had subsided somewhat and my voice was almost back to normal.

"Who was the guy you were fucking? How could you know about Debbie? Why didn't you just tell me about knowing?"

"Let me answer them out of order. First Debbie was a little pissed off with you dumping her and rang me, giving all the juicy details. I'm sure she exaggerated somewhat but there was enough that I knew you'd had an affair. Why didn't I tell you? Well I thought that this way would have more impact. I wanted to let you know that pain can be a two way thing."

Kate paused before continuing, "As for who he was, you'll never know. That is part of your punishment. To never know if I really cheated and if I did, who it was with."

"What do you mean really cheated. I heard you blow him. I heard him give you an orgasm. I heard the two of you fuck. I heard you tell him how much better he was than me."

"Well yes you did hear some things but did they really happen, or did I just act out those things to make you think I did them? Sure there was a guy there, but did I let him screw me or was it all an act? You have to ask yourself if you think that I would really cheat on you, the way I had to ask myself about you. Again that is part of the punishment. I will never tell you what really happened, you will just have to come to terms with it the same way I have to come to terms with what you did."

I didn't know what to say. I knew what I had heard, now she was telling me that it may have been all an act to make me think she was cheating. How do you deal with that? If I knew for sure then I could react, but not really knowing left me no where to go.

Kate broke into my confusion, her voice softer this time, "Dave, I never said that he was a better lover than you, only that he was bigger and reached places that you didn't. Now, was that a lie too or did he do things to me you never could? I had to think those very same thoughts when Debbie told me about the two of you."

I was standing shaking my head, unsure of anything. Had this all really happened or was it all a bad dream? I had no answers for anything.

"Dave, I love you and want us to stay together but I couldn't stay with you if you didn't really understand the pain I had gone through. This was my way of solving that problem for me. We will talk about it when you get home, now I have to go. I love you."

She hung up before I could respond. What could I have said anyway?

Later that night we did talk. I explained everything I had done and why. She cried a lot, then told me she could get over it if we both were faithful from now on. She still wouldn't tell me if she had cheated or not. I begged her to tell me so that I could get through it, but she said it wasn't the right time.

Six months later things were going from bad to worse. I couldn't get this out of my head and it looked like we would split up. I even refused to have sex with Kate until she produced a note from her doctor saying she was STD free. At first she was offended that I would ask that of her, but I told her that I wasn't taking any chances. She finally understood and agreed. It didn't help, it wasn't the thought she had fucked someone else. That I could handle. It was the uncertainty that was far worse.

Eventually I moved out of the master bedroom into the spare room, so that I could have some privacy. I couldn't stand being in the same bed with her without getting angry.

We hadn't had sex since this whole thing started. Every time I got a hard on the picture of her fucking him came into my head and down it went again. Kate tried to seduce me with sexy lingerie and romantic dinners, but none of it seemed to work.

Kate was desperate but still wouldn't tell me. As a last resort we both attended counseling. During that first session the counselor convinced Kate that if we were to work through this she would have to tell me.

As he put it, it was a cruel and unfair punishment. I know it hurt her to admit she had fucked him, but it gave me the closure I needed. She still wouldn't tell me who it was, only that I didn't know him and he hadn't met me.

"Dave, if I tell you who it was, I know you'll go looking for him."

"You're damn right I'll go looking for the asshole, and when I find him he'll be sorry he ever fucked with me."

One thing that surprised me was how guilty Kate felt about her revenge and how much she had hurt me. This more than anything convinced me that we would eventually get over this hurdle.

We did move on and stayed together, eventually getting back into a more normal sort of marriage. I am more attentive to Kate these days and we spend more time together. She says it is because I don't trust her out of my sight, but we both know it's because we don't want to risk losing each other.

I had one ace up my sleeve that Kate didn't know about. She had told me that I didn't know him and that he had never met me. That gave me the first clue as to who the asshole might be.

It would have to be someone who knew Kate was married and knew of me but hadn't met me. I knew all of her friends and she mine, so it wouldn't be one of those.

My next line of investigation took me to her workplace. It was possibly someone she worked with. I had a business acquaintance who worked in the same firm as Kate, a guy I'd helped out a few times. He owed me so I asked him to see if he could discreetly pick up on any gossip about her and another guy.

Within two weeks he had come back with an answer. George, one of the sales reps had a reputation as a ladies man and he'd been hanging around Kate. She had finally yelled at him something about leaving her alone and that it would never happen again, she wanted to save her marriage, not have an affair.

"You know Dave, if it had been anyone else I may not have told you but this asshole really pisses me off. He has ruined several good marriages and couldn't give a damn about the people he hurts."

I knew if I did anything then it would come back on me and Kate would never forgive me, so I sat on it for two and a half long years. During that time I kept close tabs on the asshole and waited my chance.

I took the opportunity to get a little revenge on Debbie. An email to her husband describing a mole she had on her left nipple and an embellished account of our torrid love affair ensured she would regret her phone call to Kate. Funny but she never thought about any consequences for her actions, how she had as much to lose as I did.

Good things come to those who wait and things couldn't have worked out better. To make my revenge even sweeter, it was the third anniversary of the phone call when it finally happened.

It was dark and cold as I waited, hidden by the hibiscus bushes that lined the driveway to the luxury, two-story house. It was the home of his latest conquest and her unknowing husband. He was having an affair with the wife of one of the partners in his firm and this made him vulnerable. I knew that I was pretty safe, he had never met me but I wore a balaclava to hide my face.

I shivered as the cold seeped into my very bones. To take my mind of it, I went over the plan again in my head.

Wait until he had walked past me on the way to his car parked out on the street. Step out quickly and grab his shoulder. Turn him around then hit him once in the gut and again in the face. After that, it would depend on his reaction.

I felt in my jacket pocket for the bit of crumpled paper, its presence reassuring me that all was well.

The anger had never really left me and just thinking of this prick reignited that anger. If nothing else it warmed me, driving away the cold.

The partner had been at a late meeting and on his return home found George beaten, bleeding and tied up in his driveway. A printed note pinned to his shirt told of his affair with the guy's wife and several other women, all affairs he had within the last year, all named.

I stuck all of the clothes I had worn including the shoes into five different goodwill bins on the other side of town. Within a few days they would all be dry cleaned and dispersed through out town, or better yet on their way to some African village.

George found himself out of a job. The police had a lot of suspects in the husbands of the other women but I wasn't one of them.

It made the daily papers with pictures of him being put into an ambulance. You can't keep something like that a secret and to make sure, I dropped a short note at the local paper explaining who, what and why. With all of the publicity, his wife found out and divorced him.

Kate was quiet that week but eventually told me about what happened to George. I asked her if this was the guy who she had screwed around with and she finally admitted it was him.

12