The Phone Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

As her head went up and down, fucking her precious new cock for one more moment, Cole stroked her blonde hair, knowing that he was going to have this mature wife again and again and again.

The phone call had been nervous, they both knew what it was all about but were afraid to put it into words, but now that the ice had been broken and he had enjoyed the best fuck of his young life, Cole knew that this wasn't the end.....it definitely wasn't the end.

He was going to have Diana as often as possible. He knew she was married with kids, but he couldn't give it up. He wanted to explore every inch of her body, inside and out, and he wanted to do it as often as he could. He had no doubts that she wanted his cock as well and he would only have to call and she would come with that fantastic little body and offer it to him without hesitation.

Back in the car, driving back along the highway, his big hand again strayed to the wonderful thighs, feeling the skin, stroking the inside of her leg. Nothing was said but they both knew that the experience they'd just enjoyed was something that had to be repeated.

'I want you again, Diana. I must have you......when are you free again....make it soon, baby.' She smiled into his dark eyes.

'Have to be careful, baby. Don't want to ruin a good thing, do we, by being careless. Let me call you when I think I have some free time. Not a word to anyone, though....promise, or the secret gets out and we're both in big trouble.'

'I promise Diana......but only if you tell me what you want...only if you tell me what you really love....go on, babe, and I'll promise.' His hand slid a bit higher and she could feel his fingers on her open cunt again. Oh my God!

'I want you to fuck me again, Cole...just like you did just now. I want you to really fuck me hard again, with your big black cock....ohhh Chriiiiiist!' and her cunt was itching again.

Two minutes later, he was turning the car into the car park at Starbucks, pulling up at the side of Diana's car. He turned and smiled.

'Well, little baby, if you want another good fucking from my big cock, you'd better get on the phone pretty soon, hadn't you?' Diana shivered as she slid from the front seat and opened her own car door. Christ, did she want to feel that wonderful cock again.

Within 10 days, her fingers were on her cell phone, punching in that private number once more!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers
12