The Phone Rings At 3:00...

Story Info
Master forces her to play alone.
831 words
3.88
13k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is away and she is left to wonder... Has he forgotten her? Has he replaced her? She thinks not, no one can pleasure him the way she can.

She knows the phone will ring at 3:00. It is his favorite time of day. It is his time with her.

She waits, thinking of him... preparing for the call. She has bathed and shaved...a chain hangs between her swollen breasts from nipple clamps he's instructed her to wear. The cord from a set of anal beads dangles from her ass.

The room is also prepared...candles are lit, the scent of lavendar drifts through the air and his favorite dildo rests on her pillow at the head of the bed.

Her pussy is wet with anticipation but she refrains from touching herself. He doesn't like her to find personal pleasure without him. Every orgasm is to be overseen by him. She is his toy, and his alone.

Finally, the phone rings. She jumps at the sound. She uses the speakerphone to keep both hands free. His voice fills the room, it is deep and raspy and it takes hold of her. She listens, without speaking, as he immediately begins his seduction.

"Have you done as you were asked?" he questions.

"Yes, Sir" she quickly responds.

"Good. I want you on all fours." She does as he says, climbing to the bed and raising her ass to the air.

"Touch yourself," he commands. She reaches between her legs to feel the wetness. She is dripping with pleasure, her dampness running to her thighs. She exhales as her fingers glide against her clit.

He hears her breathing increase and says, "That's it, smack that pussy."

She does as she is told. SMACK! She spanks her palm agains her swollen pussy. The sound echoes through the speakerphone and she hears him snicker from the other end.

"Again!" he hollars. And again, she does.

SMACK! She moans with pleasure feeling her pussy burn from beneath her own hand.

"Tell me," he whispers.

"I'm so wet!" she calls out, "Please,Sir, let me cum for you?"

"Not yet, my slut," he calmly replies.

She whimpers at his response. He plans to tease her this afternoon. Her breasts hang below her, nipples aching from the clamps. Her ass still filled with the cold metallic anal beads. She moves her hips forward, clenching her ass as she continues to finger her pussy. Her palm rubs her swollen clit.

"Take my cock into your mouth," he orders.

She crawls to the head of the bed, to the pillow where his dildo rests. Taking it in her left hand, she raises the dildo to her lips. Slowly, she kisses the cock then slides it into her mouth. Her tongue darts along the head of the cock, and glides up and down the shaft. She imagines doing this to her Master. She thinks of his taste and his scent as she sucks her Master's long hard cock. She moans as the dildo reaches the back of her throat. He hears her garbled sounds and chuckles with delight.

Her right hand continues to play with her pussy lips. Fingers darting in and out of her, her wetness increases.

"That's it. Now, on your back."

She moves to her back resting her head on the pillow beneath her. Instinctively raising her knees and spreading her legs all in one quick motion. Her hand never leaving her pussy, his cock never leaving her lips.

"I want to hear you fuck yourself with my cock," his command fills the room.

She removes the dildo from her mouth and slowly moves it down the front of her body. She feels the wetness from it as it trails down her stomach and between her legs. Her right hand retreats from her pussy for a moment and she inserts the dildo. She moans with pleasure feeling his cock deep inside of her.

"Tell me," he whispers again.

"You're so deep. I can feel you in me. Please, Sir, let me cum for you." she begs again.

"Not yet," he responds.

Her hips thrust against the motion of the dildo as she slides it in and out of her pussy. Her breasts bounce as her body shifts and her nipples ache with each movement. She continues to moan. Her breathing increases.

He senses her approaching orgasm and barks, "Play with those tits!"

She reaches for the chain attaching the nipple clamps and gently yanks on it sending pain and pleasure through both breasts. She gasps and begs again, "Please, Sir."

"Okay, Slut, it's time," he finally gives in.

With that, she pushes the dildo further into her pussy. Reaching beneath her at the peak of her climax, she yanks the anal beads from deep with her ass. She screams as her body explodes with orgasm.

Her body goes limp, trembling. Her breathing begins to slow, and she hears him, "That's my girl." And nothing more. He has ended the call.