The Photo Album

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
All Red
All Red
228 Followers

"You really do have a very mature head on those young shoulders of yours. We will do exactly as you suggest. Anything to do with our private lives will stay outside of the workplace, and I am looking forward to this evening already."

I looked at the clock and started worrying that Jo wasn't going to turn up. It was almost seven fifteen and the meal I had prepared was almost ready to serve. Just then I heard the doorbell ring.

I hurriedly made my way along the hallway and eagerly opened the door to find Jo standing there with a large bottle of expensive looking red wine in her hand.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, but I've had further problems with Brian." she explained. "I seriously think that he might have to be shown the door. I hope you don't mind the wine being red, I know you said we would be having chicken and therefore it should be white, but I do prefer red, and I know that you like red, because you were drinking red last Saturday, and I don't half seem to be rambling on, nerves I guess. It's not very often I get invited out for dinner by such an attractive young lady."

Jo stepped in the hallway and made her way past me to the lounge. She placed the bottle onto the dining table and then slipped off her jacket. She was wearing a tight white blouse, a clearly visible black bra beneath, and a very short black skirt that finished about six inches above her knees exposing her beautiful long, slender legs.

Her thick black hair fell over her shoulders. I wondered how she hid it during the daytime under her wig.

Her face was lightly made up, her eye lashes finished with rich black mascara, a hint of light pink eye shadow complimented with rich pink lipstick. She looked stunning. As she turned to face me I could see that the top four or five buttons of her blouse were undone revealing a gorgeous cleavage.

"You look lovely this evening," she complimented as she leaned over and planted a gentle kiss on my cheek, "I'm so glad you invited me over, I've been looking forward to the occasion all day."

As her chest made the slightest contact with mine I instantly felt a shudder shooting through my entire body. I looked down and could see right down the front of her blouse and into the top of her very low cut bra, so low cut that it only just covered her nipples. I felt a sudden burning in my ears and a lump in my throat. Jo didn't seem to be in any hurry to move away from me.

Without a moments thought I returned her kiss by planting one of my own onto her waiting cheek. I felt another lump in my throat and, with the gentlest hint of her sweet perfume filling my nostrils, I felt a tingling in my nipples.

I looked into her face to see that she was smiling. She must have known where I had been looking and what I had just seen.

We sat down to a very enjoyable meal. We were on opposite sides of the table and I found myself looking at her cleavage at every opportunity. I couldn't help myself, compounded by the fact that she kept playing with the top fastened button of her blouse, drawing my attention even more.

We talked at length about the forthcoming wedding of her aunt and decided that we would drive down the evening before the event and stay overnight with a friend of Jo's who owned a village pub nearby.

We took our time with the meal, well over an hour, and easily managed to drink the entire bottle of wine that Jo had brought with her. I had some of my own in the kitchen and said that I would bring a bottle with me after I had finished washing the dishes. Jo said that she would help but I insisted that she made herself comfortable on the sofa as it would only take a few minutes. Also, I needed a few minutes on my own to compose myself.

I liked the feelings that I was experiencing but wasn't sure I knew quite how to handle them. I wanted to be with her, to spend time in her company. In fact that is all I could think about, being with her. I had never felt so strongly about anyone before. I also wasn't sure how she would take it if she knew the effect she was having on me as I didn't believe for one minute that she felt the same towards me.

When I returned to the lounge I found Jo sprawled out on the sofa, her legs folded at the knee making her short skirt ride high up her thighs. She didn't hear me enter so I took the opportunity to pause for a few seconds so that I could take a longer look at her as she lay there. She had one of my photo albums, obviously taken from the coffee table that was in front of the sofa, and now had it resting on its arm and was slowly thumbing through the pages.

I sat in a low chair which was only separated from the sofa by that small coffee table. I was level with Jo's waist and from my position I had a good view of the album pages and her exquisite body.

"I hope you don't mind me looking at your pictures." she said as she looked up to me, a delicious smile on her face. "I don't want you to think that I'm being nosey."

"No, you're O.K." I replied, "Feel free."

"You looked very pretty in your pink dress when you were on holiday in France," she said, "I wish I had looked as good as you when I was your age."

My heart skipped a beat. I realized at that moment what photo album she was looking at and which photo was on the next page.

I held my breath as she turned the leaf. There, ready for her approval was a close-up picture of me taken from the waist up, slightly from my right side. I wearing a thin summer blouse that was about two thirds unbuttoned. The light breeze blowing at the time it was taken filled the front of my blouse, lifting it away from my body. My left breast and its nipple were clearly visible and very sharp in focus.

Jo smiled to herself, glanced over to me and then returned her attention to the album. From my position I used my eyes to explore every inch I could see of her, she was so absorbed in what she was looking at I'm sure she didn't notice. To me her body was perfect in every way.

On the facing page was a full length photograph taken later that day. I had by that time rolled the bottom of my blouse up to just below my chest and had it wide open at the top, only just covering my breasts, the outline of which could be seen through the thin material. There was a very large gap between my blouse and the top of the tight, low fitting bikini bottom which exposed a large amount of lightly tanned bare flesh.

Jo stared at the pictures before her for what seemed an age, flitting her eyes between the two every few seconds. Occasionally she would take a quick glance at me before continuing her investigation of my images. She was smiling continually and once or twice gently brushed the surface of the photographs with her fingers.

She turned to the next page and was met with a pair of photographs of me standing beside a swimming pool wearing just a very skimpy bikini that left little to the imagination. Again she took a long time looking at the pictures and remarked that I had a beautiful body, for which I thanked her.

Her looking at my photographs, and knowing what she was about to see was causing a stirring in my tummy. I wanted her to look, to see what was soon to follow. I wanted to know what her reaction would be although by then I thought I had a fairly accurate idea. I needed her to know that I wanted her to view that particular album.

She turned another page to be confronted with a photograph of me naked in the pool, laying on my front on an airbed. The picture was taken fairly close up looking downward from the side of the pool and showed my naked back and bare bottom.

Jo smiled. She looked at it for quite a few seconds before stating that the photo was a sight for sore eyes.

I looked her up and down again. She had changed her position on the sofa and was now laying in a similar way to that of me in the photograph. I tried to imagine what she would look like if it was her instead of me in the picture. Through her tight skirt I could see her beautifully pert bottom. How I would have loved to see that, bare in the pool on the airbed.

She looked up at me and then looked back at the photo. I passed her a glass of wine, she took a sip, thanked me, then looked back at the photo. It was at that point that I wondered if I was doing the right thing, letting her continue through the album. I knew that I wanted her to continue but I still had strong reservations. The last thing I wanted was for her to be upset with me if she found out about the feelings for her that were strongly and quickly developing inside of me.

Why was I thinking of her in this way and why on earth was I, just a few seconds earlier, trying to imagine what she would look like naked in the pool instead of me? Over the past few years I had seen thousands of naked bodies of all shapes and sizes, so why should hers have any different effect on me than any of those? I felt so confused.

What if she thought some of the pictures a little further on were a step too far? I again pondered with the idea of finding an excuse to take the album away from her but at the same time I was feeling so excited at the thought of her seeing some of the photographs that were soon to be in her gaze. The excitement won and I let her continue. She didn't however seem to be in any hurry to move away from that particular page.

She took another sip from her glass and told me how gorgeous I looked. I took a big gulp from my glass. She saw me do this and gave out a quiet, very friendly laugh.

"By your reaction I take it that there are more of the same to come." she said. "Would you like me to close the book and put it down?" she asked.

I didn't answer. Deep inside I now knew I was certain that I wanted her to continue through the album. She looked at me, smiled and turned the page before looking back to me.

"I hope that I'm not embarrassing you by either looking at your photos or by the comments I'm making." she said.

"Neither," I replied, "I'm quite surprised that you want to look at that album. There are very few snaps of the places I've visited, they are in the other albums. That one mostly holds my personal pictures of myself."

"That's what makes it so exciting Honey, knowing that there is another photo of you waiting for me on the next page." she stated.

"Apart from myself you are the only other person who has seen that album," I commented, "and to me you look like you're enjoying looking at it You look so very happy, if that's the correct phrase."

"I am and I am." she replied. "But, then again, I always enjoy your company and I think I will always be happy when I'm with you."

At this point I decided to take a risk and asked her, "Happy because they are photos of me or would you still feel the same if they were of another girl?"

She looked up, reached out towards me and gently took hold of my hand. "Because they are of you my love," she said softly, "I'm happy because they are of you."

"Do they do anything for you?" I asked.

"Isn't that obvious?" she answered, as she gently squeezed my hand. "Do you mind that they give me such a buzz?"

"No, quite the opposite." I replied. "Actually I find it a bit of a turn-on, watching your reactions as you're looking at my pictures."

Jo smiled at me as she again gently squeezed my hand before releasing it so that she could go back to continue viewing the album.

The next few pages contained photographs of me on the beach in various swimming costumes. She looked at each one carefully. After a couple of minutes and without thinking she started twiddling with the top fastened button of her blouse, much as she did during our meal. As she moved her hand to turn a page the button slipped free and her blouse opened a little further. As she looked at the next page her fingers went straight to the next fastened button.

She viewed the photo's in almost silence, only breaking it by making an occasional kind comment. She also lingered for quite a time on each picture, seemingly taking in each and every pixel, whilst all the time continuing to fiddle with the button on her blouse.

I was getting more and more excited as I knew that she was slowly getting closer and closer to some very interesting photographs. Her hand left her blouse to turn another page and another button was left to its fate, her tight blouse forcing it free from its hole as a result of it being loosened by the constant attention it had been receiving. The buttons themselves were quite close together, being only about a half inch apart so I thought that she was probably unaware she was actually slowly working her way down.

After turning the page she was greeted on the left side with another photograph of me naked in the pool, taken a few days after the first. Again I was laying front down on an airbed but this time I had been photographed from the front. My breasts were flat against the airbed so my modesty was protected. Her fingers had made their way back to her blouse and were now playing with the next button.

Again she took her time looking at the photo and then she looked at the facing page. I could feel my nipples hardening as she looked at the image of me swimming away from the camera, still on the airbed, my bottom half submerged but still plainly visible. She looked up, almost catching me eyeing up her perfect body again.

"Are you sure you don't mind me looking at your photos?" she asked. I could tell that she was hoping I would say that I didn't.

But I didn't answer, I just took a sip of my wine and then smiled to her, hoping that she would carry on. I was getting more and more excited by the minute.

She shuffled slightly on the sofa making her skirt ride a little higher. I could now just see the shape of her bottom start to appear beneath the hem. She moved the album slightly toward the back of the sofa's arm giving me an even better view of what she was looking at.

She turned the page and placed her fingers onto the next button. They were now undone to the butterfly bow that held together the cups at the base her bra.

The two pages again were photos of me laying on the beach in one of my bikinis. This outfit was rather skimpy and just about kept me decent. My legs were also tight together in both photos. At this point I felt a tingling in my pussy and a sharp increase in the hardness of my nipples because I knew what was on the next page.

Jo turned slightly further onto her side and reached for her glass which she had placed onto the coffee table. As she reached forward her skirt rode an inch or so higher whilst her movement coupled with the tightness of her blouse pulled another couple of buttons open. She smiled as she picked up her glass and drank half of its contents.

She looked down to her ever opening blouse for a second or two before looking back to me and smiling again. It was now open well below the bottom of her bra and there were only six or so buttons still left fastened. She put her glass to her lips and finished its contents.

Without saying anything I got up and made my way to the kitchen to fetch another bottle. I wondered if she would take this as an opportunity to pull the hem of her skirt down and re-button her blouse. If she did I would have been so disappointed but at least I would have known that she was only interested in looking at my photographs.

I returned to the lounge as was relieved to see that she had done neither. As I walked back to my seat I could plainly see the black lacy knickers that she was wearing and my heart started beating a little faster. I was pleased to see that she hadn't turned the page in my absence.

I refilled both of our glasses and as I sat back in my chair Jo turned the next page. There was only one photo on this page.

It was taken from the direction of my feet and I had removed my bikini top to reveal my small breasts and my legs were slightly apart. I heard Jo sigh as her fingers worked frantically on the next button of her blouse and I became even more aroused thinking that if that was her reaction to that particular photograph, what on earth would she do when she got deeper into the album.

The button freed itself whilst she was playing with it. When her fingers instantly moved to the next one I realized that she knew exactly what she was doing, she was slowly but surely undressing herself, knowing that I was following her every move.

I wondered what her reaction would be if she knew my little secret. It was a very warm evening and as I had earlier been working in a rather hot kitchen I had put on a calf length, light summer dress. I very rarely wore a bra and wasn't doing so that evening. I was also not wearing any panties. In fact, the only thing I was wearing at that point was my dress as I had slipped my house slippers off earlier. Thinking about it made me feel even more horny.

The button she was playing with gave way. She removed her hand, turned another page and momentarily touched the next button. Before looking at the new page she again turned toward me and picked up her glass.

She took a long sip of the red liquid and gave me a slow, sexy wink as she did so. My eyes immediately homed in on her bra covered breasts through the gap in her almost open blouse. She must have been aware that I was looking there and made no attempt to close it or cover herself. She stayed in that position for several precious seconds before reaching out and picking up a small advertising leaflet from the table. Without looking she placed it in the album as a book mark and then closed it.

She looked at me with a sudden seriousness on her face. I wondered if she was shocked or annoyed that I was looking at her breasts.

She placed the album on the coffee table then picked up her glass and drank the last few drops of the rich red liquid.

After placing the now empty glass onto the table she sat up, the top of her blouse fell wide open as she did so giving me a glorious view of her beautiful bra covered breasts.

"As it's almost midnight, much as I'd love to keep looking through your photographs, and believe me I would really love to continue, I think I had better make my way home. It's a fair walk and I want to take a shower before I go to bed."

I still had my eyes firmly focused on her chest as I replied, "Do you really have to go? You can always have a shower here and stay for the night, there is plenty of room." I neglected to tell her that I only had one bed. "I'd love you to stay and if you do you can have a look at some more pictures and we can open another bottle of wine."

"I don't think opening another bottle of wine would be a very good idea." she said laughing. "I might do something I shouldn't."

"That's settled then," I replied, "I'll open another bottle while you have your shower and I'll have one when you've finished so we are both ready for bed."

"I can't Honey," she replied, with more than a hint of sadness in her voice, "I think I really will have to go. I will leave my car in your driveway if you don't mind and pick it up in the morning."

I felt very disappointed. I really wanted her to stay but thought it better not to press the point for fear of spoiling the evening.

Jo stood and started to do her buttons up.

"I'll walk home and try to clear my head a bit." she said as her hands slowly made their way up her blouse, "It will only take me about twenty minutes or so."

I stood as Jo finished buttoning her blouse. She took a small step and put her arms around me.

As she gave me a warm and gentle hug she whispered, "You know I have to go don't you? It really wouldn't be a very good idea for me to stay any longer, even though I would like to."

"You know I wan't you to stay, don't you?" I quietly asked in return.

She didn't answer, just held me a little tighter before kissing me lightly on the cheek.

She released me from her hug and walked over to her jacked and slipped it on before slowly walking to the door.

All Red
All Red
228 Followers